More Than Friendship Material Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'll be cute too" Hollie added. "Little ones right next to the elf ears. And it's no big secret. Word has it that Todd's still not quite off the disabled list, so we she-devils are going to take the temptation away for a night."

"Not sure I follow," Todd said quizzically.

"Oh my honey, you wouldn't. " Mary said, "because this is for just us girls. Our very own little sorority, and Liz is our pledge. Care to tell her what that means, Holl?"

"Why certainly. It means that she'll be at the beck and call of her big sisters ALL.NIGHT.LONG. Liz, sweetie, you are hereby invited...well, more like ordered, to attend the inaugural rush night for Chi Chi Chi."

"Yep, little sis," Mary said, "cause it'll definitely be a XXX slumber party."

Liz laughed and sat back, "Well, okay. I suppose I'm in, girls! I do owe you quite a debt of gratitude for helping me bag my own stud."

She grinned and wiggled her brows, planting a smacking kiss on Todd's cheek and poking him playfully in the ribs.

Todd looked back and forth from Liz to the other girls. Visions of things that probably shouldn't have been were dancing in his head, but he knew that mentioning that was probably a bad idea."Then I'll just get out of the way like you wanted," he said. "When is it?"

"Be at my place at six pledge," Mary ordered. "Shorts, sports bra; nothing else on. You can wear a coat over that to get there."


Hollie chimed in. "Todd. No contact from her till tomorrow. Ben will crash at your place."

"Oooookayyy," he said. "well, we were gonna watch the football game any way." He turned to Liz. "After whatever it is that they do to you, just promise me you won't tell me if you think I don't want to know."

The girls laughed. "Such a paranoid boy, " Mary said. "Perceptive, but paranoid."

Liz giggled and cupped Todd's cheeks, giving his chin a kiss. She couldn't seem to get enough. "Awww...it'll be okay babe."

The other girls giggled and wiggled their brows suggestively.

"Besides," Liz added, "I'm getting used to this gym shorts and sports bra stuff..."

Mary gazed at her red top and jiggled her chest a little, "Yeah baby, it shows. Look at you showing off the goods!"

Liz flushed and Todd's gaze moved to her tempting cleavage, moaning. "Mmmmmm, you guys killing me here. I can't wait until my doctor's visit."

They were all laughs and Liz nudged his foot with her own, her smile softening just for him.

"So when do you go back to the doctor anyway, sickboy?" Mary asked.

"Wednesday morning," Todd answered. "I don't think there's anything wrong still, but I can't wait to know for sure."

"Me neither," Liz said with a wink.

The girls burst out laughing again as Duke brought their order. "Well this seems like a happy table. Hope you enjoy the food," he said.

Everyone dug into their meals and gave Duke a thumbs up. Returning to their conversation, Liz asked, "So what happened with the cops."

"Everything seems basically OK," Todd replied, "but they think we all need to talk to a lawyer."

"Oh my God," Hollie exclaimed. "Why?"

"Because Kevin's not only a douche, but a famous douche. They think it's possible that he may try to cause trouble even though all the evidence points against him."

"Does Allen know?" Mary asked.

"I don't know but I need to find out about the work schedule anyway. I can try to go in tomorrow morning to find out what's up."

"God I hate that asshole," Liz muttered.

"Well no use worrying until we find more out." Mary pointed out, and Liz popped a fry into her mouth with a sigh.

"True...I'm sure everything will be fine." She smiled reassuringly.

"Well, let us know something as soon as you find out." Hollie said to Todd, obviously a little worried. "And say hi to Allen for me."

Liz giggled, "You naughty girl."

The blond blushed and threw a piece of lettuce at Liz. "Shut up! What? We can't trade hunks here?"

The table went up into fits of giggles again and Liz shook her head. "We better finish up and get out of here before we get kicked out..."


As the crew got up to leave, Todd hesitated. "Wait," he asked. "Are you into Allen too, Hollie? What the hell? The dude's ripped and all but he's scary and never talks."

"Todd's jealous of Allen." Liz added with a small impish smile.

"I can tell," Mary said. "Even trying to look like him it seems. Nice stubble, fella."

"And I never said I was into him," Hollie added. "But if I was, so what? You dumped me, remember."

'Argghh! Too much estrogen! Can't overcome it! Must...try...to....escape." Todd feigned walking against the wind, then kissed Liz lightly. "Am I going to see you before the coven gets their talons in you tonight."

"Hey! This the sorority. The coven is a completely different meeting, " Mary exclaimed.

"I don't know, but I'll try my damndest," she promised.

"OK, and you two," Todd addressed Hollie and Mary, "just out of curiosity and before I forget, which one of you filled out the Vogue quiz in our bathroom?"

The girls looked at him blankly. "What Vogue quiz?"

Liz rolled her eyes and smacked him on the bottom lightly, "Don't mind him, he's connecting with his inner woman it seems."

The other girls quirked quizzical eyebrows and then shrugged. "OK. So be at Mary's place at six sharp little beck and call girl. Then we'll get things started. Ben already knows he's staying over with Todd and babysitting...soooo...yeah...we're good." Hollie said, grinning impishly.

Liz gave them a hug and wrapped an arm around Todd's waist and pulled him close to her side. "Don't keep me waiting too long later or I won't get to see ya," she told him and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. He responded in turn, his tongue snaking into her mouth and making her moan.

She pushed away, looking flushed and aching. "Down boy!"

****

Since it had been a busy morning and because lunch was weighing him down, Todd went home to take a nap. When he got there, the mystery of the Vogue quiz still bothered him though. If none of the girls admitted to completing it, then who could have done it. There was another question that came to mind too. How did he end up in bed with Liz that first night. That had been weird. "Maybe we have a ghost," Todd thought. "I wonder if it's a good idea to set up a ouija board or video camera like they did in Paranormal Activity?"

Pushing those paranoid thoughts to the back burner, he stripped to his underwear and crawled back into bed. Liz's scent was both a comfort and a stimulant, though. He hoped she'd be home soon enough to enjoy whatever weird things that Hollie and Mary had planned. Still, sleep came on quickly and his thoughts faded into darkness as he welcomed it.

Liz returned to the apartment with a few minutes to spare before she had to meet the girls. She actually had purchased a new sports bra, unsure of what really was going to be going on, but figured she'd change real quick and give Todd a kiss (or two or three) before she headed out.

The apartment was quiet and she hoped he was resting. After closing the door, she tip-toed to her room and changed into what the girls had wanted her to wear. Then, she slipped on a pair of loose fitting cotton gym pants and a zip up lightweight hoodie.

In Todd's room, she smiled as she found him zonked out, and her heart squeezed tight. Crawling carefully onto the bed, she kissed his stubbled cheek and nestled close to him. He let out a soft grunt and moaned as she wiggled a hand under the blankets and caressed his belly and chest. "Hey sleepy..."

Todd smiled at Liz's words, but didn't open his eyes. Instead he grabbed her and rolled her over on the bed, kissing her hard and running his hands down her back. "Glad you made it," he whispered., then quieted her mouth again with a kiss. His hands roamed and caressed, massaging her shoulders, back, and firm cheeks. Occasionally he'd let his fingers slip over to her breast flesh, but only for a few seconds each time. Finally, one hand found its way between her thighs, feeling her mounting wetness. Liz moaned beneath him.

"Shhhhh, " Todd whispered. "I love when you come surprise me like this, Mary, but we have to be quiet in case Liz or Ben get here."

Liz had been on cloud nine, drowning in Todd's kisses and touch. She couldn't help but arch under him, loving hands. She was practically gushing before he shhhed her and called her Mary. She gasped, her eyes popping wide open and instantly stilled. After a moment of her mind racing, she shoved against his chest and glared up at him. "What?!" she demanded, her face filled with shock.

Todd opened one eye and grinned. "Gotcha! Two can play at the teasing game, and you didn't actually take that seriously did you?"

She punched him in the arm, hard. Joke or no joke, hurt or not hurt, he deserved it. "Ow!" He winced and she clasped her hands against his cheeks and brought his lips to her own for a long drawn out kiss before she shoved him away.

"That was mean, mister. But yeah, it caught me off guard." She smiled and poked her tongue out at him.

He bent down to lick the tip and she giggled, turning her head aside only to have his warm mouth trail down her sensitive neck. She gasped and arched beneath his larger body. "Oh god...you're killing me. I'm going to be all hot and wet before I go, that's just not fair."

"Serves you right for thinking I'd betray either you, or Ben," Todd murmured against her skin. "So just take your medicine." His kisses went down the side of her neck, across her chest, and up the other side. Pushing the sports bra up, he began to nuzzle her magnificent breasts, his hands kneading them and grazing her nipples. With no warning, he took her left nipple in his mouth and began to flick it with his tongue, just as he had with her clit the night before. Adding suction, to the action made Liz moan even harder. Todd switched to the the right nipple and gave it the same treatment and returned his hand to between her legs. Liz had been right. She was hot and wet, and would stay that way before her meeting with Hollie and Mary.

Suddenly, Todd sat straight up broke off all contact. "OK, sorority girl. It's 5:45. Time to go."

Liz groaned, aching and eager. "You've got to be kidding me! You tease!" She grumbled, sitting up while tugging her clothes back into place and sighing. "You know...this means war...you just wait until you get 'medical clearance.' "

She giggled and got off the bed before he could stop her. Straightening herself out, she heard Ben at the door, yelling out a "YO!" and grinned.

"Your sitter has arrived. Behave while I'm away."

"I have nothing better to do." He told her and grinned in return, tugging her down for another long warm kiss. She melted against him, unable to resist and pulled away just as Ben walked through.

"Wow! My innocent eyes!"

Liz grinned gave him a playful shove. "Oh shut up. You two be nice!" She called over her shoulder and left the two of them to some much needed male time.

****

Meanwhile, Lucy and Ethel were busy preparing for the evening's festivities. "Got all the equipment ready?" Hollie asked Mary.

"Yep," Mary replied. "Everything is primed and ready to go. Got the directions? I've never been there before."

"Yeah," said Hollie."I've only been there a couple of times but its fun and has great music. Should be interesting how Snow Off-White likes it. Her horizons have definitely been expanding."

"In direct proportion to her neckline lowering. Did you see the way she was showing off the girls today? Damn."

"I've been up close and personal with the girls, remember," Hollie laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." Mary huffed. "Rub it in, blondie. You've been where no other woman has gone before."

"Yet," Hollie said with a wink.

The two conspirators burst into laughter in anticipation of the festivities to come.

***

Liz left Todd, straightening her hoodie and taking the car since he had no use for it with Ben staying over. All of five minutes later, she arrived, feeling a little nervous as she finger combed her hair and tried to steady her nerves.

Jogging up the steps to Mary's place, she knocked on the door and then opened it up. "I'm here!!" She announced, putting on her bravest smile as she met the twinkling and overly bright smiles of her friends.

"Take it off girly, lets inspect." Hollie snapped her fingers and Liz rolled her eyes and unzipped her hoodie, taking it off and tossing it aside, then shimmied out of her pants.

Spreading her hands out, she did a little twirl. "So?"

"Good start, pledge." Hollie said. "But stand up straight, legs spread, stomach in, tits out!" barked Mary.

Liz complied like she was a soldier. Mary and Hollie circled Liz slowly, occasionally penciling something on a notepad and making whispered comments to one another. After a couple of minutes of Liz feeling more and more self-conscious, they both declared, "Acceptable attire."

Then, Hollie reached into a bag, handed her a shirt, and said. "Now here is your uniform."

"At least for now," Mary added. "Lose the bra and put that on."

Liz unfolded the shirt to find a low-cut, crop topped spandex shirt similar in style to the sports bra she was wearing. The main differences were the color (shiny black), the size (small), and the logo on the front (three large, glowing hot pink X's).

Liz gazed at the top for a moment and at the girls. "Seriously?"

"Now Liz." Mary told her in mock sternness.

Liz quirked a brow and watching both girls fold their arms, not giving an inch. "In front of you guys?"

"Nothing we haven't seen before, or at least, I have." Hollie said and grinned with a wink.

Liz flushed and shrugged, trying to act natural. "Okay pervs," she muttered playfully. She took off her bra, then struggled into the tight little top. It took some wiggling and squeezing, while the others watched with apt interest. Her breasts were pushed up high and bulged over the top. "Yeah, looks like too sizes too small!"

"No such thing, and I doubt anyone will be complaining.," Mary said. "Oh, and pledges are supposed to obey without comments or questions."

"Since you're new at this," Hollie explained,"we're gonna let the first few comments slide. Once we leave the apartment, though, that stops. Now, you have permission to ask questions for the next ten minutes."

Mary pulled out a kitchen timer and set it. "OK, go pledge."

Liz wet her lips and shot some off. "Where are we going? What's this all about? What's the plan? Will there be cameras and videos involved? And...and..." She drew a breath and gazed up at the ceiling a moment, "Damn it. I dunno. That will do I guess."

"Good questions to start," Mary said, "and we'll allow follow-ups as long as there is time. I'll let Hollie start."

'Thanks Mar." Hollie went on. "We will be going to Ladyfingers, at least first off. The itinerary is subject to change.Thisis all about you paying your debt and learning the difference between love, sex, friendship, sisterhood, and fun. The plan is for you to go wherever we go, comply with any and all requests, not ask questions or complain, and just enjoy the moment, whatever that may entail. You are our servant until dawn. We may take pictures or video, but they will be solely for the use of the three of us. What happens in the sorority, stays in the sorority. Next questions?"

Liz shook her head, "Ummm...no problems or further questions." She said, giving them a smile. "I was just curious how much trouble you two were going to get me in. At this rate, I'll never get to jump Todd's bones, I'm going to be too damn tired."

"He goes to the doctor Wednesday. Plenty of time to recover." Hollie said.

"But after tonight, you may not want him anymore," Mary added with a leer. "Now it's supper time pledge. Pizza and drinks are on the table. Bring some to us, then eat some yourself. Have to keep our strength up before we go to Ladyfingers.

Liz quirked a brow, but did as she was told. After all, she played waitress for a living. So, she catered to her friends and smiled as she did so, then ate her fill and drank a soda, thinking she probably needed to conserve her energy. She had had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

***

Todd & Ben played Salvation Point and ate chili dogs while waiting for the football game to start. It was nice to fall into a comfortable guy's night out for both of them. "So, want to hear about how things are with Liz and me?" Todd asked as some robots exploded.

"Do I need to? From what I could see before she left, it seems like things are working out."

"Yeah. So far so good. She even killed robots with me last night, and she was surprisingly good at it. It's kinda weird how easy it's been. Except when I called her Mary in bed this afternoon."

Ben raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"It was a joke," Todd explained. "Liz and the girls were riding me pretty hard about stuff at lunch and I wanted payback."

"Mmmmm," Ben sounded. "Liz and the girls riding hard...."

Todd closed his eyes at that attractive image. "I wonder what they're up to anyway."

12