More Than Friendship Material Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hollie smiled softly, blinking back at Liz. "Well, he is dreamy, but right now I'm just having a little fun. I could be wrong, but I'm not sure Allen is into this sort of thing. Of course, he could surprise us all and be a complete freak in the bed."

Liz giggled, trying to imagine that and shook her head. "I imagine he'll be passionate, but kinky? That, I have a hard time seeing. But you're right, sometimes still waters run deep."

"Oooooooh..." Hollie yawned and snuggled close. "Lets get some shut eye or we'll be standing the boys up."

"Agreed." Liz flipped off the side table lamp and curled up with her friend, feeling oddly comforted as Hollie snuggled back against her.

***

Mary closed her phone and smiled at Tammy. The two girls were both still flushed and sweaty, and their centers were even more gooey. "It looks like we're on for the morning. Do you mind getting up early and meeting the boys?" she asked.

"Hardly, I'm used to being up at 5 for training. This is like vacation." She gathered Mary in and kissed her deeply again. "The best kind of vacation."

Mary purred contentedly. "Glad you approve. It's a shame you're only around for a while, but if you lived here, Ben may have some competition on his hands."

The pretty brunette laughed. "You already got me off. There's no need for more flattery. I know you're in love with the guy, and I honor boundaries. But, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or an ass to tap, just let me know."

Mary winked back. "Oh trust me, the feeling's mutual, and you owe me a secret, Stretch."

"Oh yeah, that." Tammy's smile grew even larger. "First let me ask you this. How are you guys at tennis?"

"I played some in high school, and I think Liz may have. Todd's actually really good. You offering lessons?"

Tammy smiled slyly. "Something like that. I need to start scouting talent if I'm putting together a college team."

Mary's jaw dropped. "Holy shit! Are you saying you're the new tennis coach?"

"Guilty as charged, so long as my lunch meeting goes well tomorrow," Tammy replied. "I'm at retirement age for competition, and this way I can put my college degree to work too. Gotta warn you, though. If you try out, I'll really work your ass."

"So I've seen, 'Coach'," Mary said with a leer. "But now it's my turn. C'mere."