More Than Friendship Material Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? I dunno...you've had a lot of fun lately, naughty Mary...a blonde, a redhead, a brunette..."

She had the grace to flush as he tugged her bra away and teased one turgid nipple, making her gasp and arch. "Mmmmm...they pale in comparison to you, and I didn't get to have the redhead anyway."

"And my anaconda?"

"They certainly don't have that!"

She rocked her hips up to grind against his jeans. Besides his shirt, he was still dressed and it was making her crazy. "Baby, come on...stop teasing."

"I'm trying to be romantic here," he muttered against her neck, his fingers grazing her sides and cupping her full breasts.

"And it's beautiful, but if we don't play hide the anaconda real quick, I'm going to call off the wedding!" Mary huffed and then gasped as his tongue tickled the spot were her neck and shoulder met, making her buck.

"You sure?" He breathed against her hot skin and tweaked a nipple as his tongue swirled against the spot.

Her nail dug into his back, stinging. "Yeeesss!" She hissed impatiently and heard him chuckle as he reached down to undo his pants.

"A little help, Miss Impatience!"

Drawing back her claws, she reached down and fumbled a moment as he dipped down to tease another nipple. She missed her target and swore softly as he distracted her, but finally managed to unzip his pants, reaching down to grip his very hard cock in her smaller hand.

It was his turn to shudder and moan as she stroked him slowly and sighed. "Oh yeah...you like that?"

Mary's giggles and teasing died on her lips as Ben pulled his lover close and nudged himself into her slick, tight opening. She dropped her head back, her mouth opening in a soft cry as he filled her fully and her legs found their way back around his hips.

"Mmmmm..." He moaned and leaned down to kiss her exposed neck, hunching over her smaller body to trail his mouth back down to her breasts.

"Ooooh god yeeeesss!" She sighed, gripping him tightly, warm and soft all around his length.

His lips kissed her soft skin, licking and sucking, making her squirm and buck beneath his larger body. Her thigh flexed, fingers running through his hair as he drew back and pushed back in, moaning right along with her. His plans to prolong their mutual enjoyment quickly went out the window as Mary moved under him. Tonight she was almost desperate, which fueled his own need to find release and before long, she was crying out, her hips bucking to meet his own as he plowed into her again and again, his grunts joining her on sounds of pleasure. The pleasure was almost blinding and Ben struggled to keep his weight up, only to give in and collapse against his squirming, shuddering fiance.

Mary lay panting under Ben as his slick big body slumped against her own. "Mmmph...can't breathe," she teased softly as he went slack and groaned, slowly rolling onto his side and bringing her with him.

She smiled and kissed his mouth, their bodies slowly cooling. "Well...that was certainly nice."

"Nice? Just nice?!" His eyes shot open and glared.

She giggled and gently caressed his belly and traced her fingers to his hip. "Okay okay...big baby. It wasmorethan nice it was fantastic. I love you."

"You better after all that."

She let out a snort, which was quickly muffled against another soft sweet kiss that tugged at her heart. "Time to go to sleep or I won't be good for anything tomorrow, and I know there's a lot happening."

Snuggling close, she pulled a sheet over their bodies and agreed. A yawn soon followed and her eyes shut, feeling content and completely happy. His lips brushed the top of her head as he smiled right along with her. One thing was for sure, if at any point and time he died while loving on his woman, he'd go out a happy man.

***

"Good lord, Hollie. Where do you put all that food?" Todd asked as they pulled out of the Waffle House parking lot. "A double chili cheese burger, two orders of hash browns, apple pie, and a milkshake. You ate me under the table."

"One: the way to a girl's heart is to never call attention to how much she eats, and Two: I tried to, but you were worried someone would see." Hollie said with a wink.

"One: My comments were purely complimentary," Todd answered good-naturedly, "and two: you're awful."

"You wouldn't say that if you'd let me go under the table. We never established where that good night kiss would be."

Todd laughed. "True, but I'm still not released by the doctor. Which is probably safer for me right now."

Hollie smiled back. "Well, at least you have a good excuse to turn me down. Two of them, really. That would be more than I'd be comfortable with doing, because of Liz."

"Yeah me too, but we can still enjoy ourselves without the nagging guilt."

"Yes. Yes we can. We never got the public break-up out of the way, though. That was still a clever thought, by the way."

Thank you," Todd replied. " I thought it was only fair under the circumstances and the night's not quite over you know."

Hollie's eyes twinkled. "Are you saying you feel another scene coming on, improv boy?"

Todd grinned. "I guess once acting is in your blood, it's hard to stop."

Hollie clapped happily. "I'm ready for scene three. "

Later on, in the parking lot of Hollie's dorm, Hollie and Todd, with momentary hesitation, separated themselves from one another after the agreed upon good night kiss. Both were breathing hard, and that wasn't the only thing hard between them.

"You know what," Hollie huffed. 'We'rereallygood at this. Liz owes me so much."

"I'll let the two of you work out that debt for yourselves, but I don't disagree on the "us being good at it" part. You could give lessons." Todd teased.

"How do think I plan to pay for graduate school?" she replied. "OK, now that the last date's over, let's say we go make this break-up official."

"Yes ma'am. Please let me down easy."

"I don't think that part of you is going down any time soon, big boy," Hollie said, " and after I dump your butt don't come crawling back afterward, either. "

The pair checked their appearance in the mirrors and straightened their hair. Hollie touched up her make-up, pulled out her cell phone and dialed.

"Hey girl," her roommate, Cindy said. "You coming home tonight?"

"I'm just getting to the dorm," Hollie replied. 'Do you mind meeting me in the lobby? I want support in case there's drama."

"Oooooooooo, drama. Sounds interesting. What's going on?" Cindy asked.

"I'm going to have to kick Todd to the curb, I think," Hollie replied, adding an edge to her voice. Todd looked at her and mimicked a hurt look.

"Awwww, that sucks, sweetie," Cindy said reassuringly. "Did that bastard cheat on you?"

"It's a long story, Cin, I'll tell you when I get back to the room. Ok?"

"K. See you in a bit."

Hollie looked at Todd. "I'm ready for my close-up , Mr. DeMille. Hope you are too."

The pair took deep breaths as they reached the dorm and exchanged smiles as they fell into character. Hollie swiped her key card and strode pointedly into the residence hall lobby. The nondescript desk worker looked up from his text book, partly because it was his job, and partly because Hollie's outfit still screamed for attention. He looked a little harder once Todd followed her in before the door could close.

"Hollie," Todd pleaded. "We can talk this out, ok?"

"There's nothing else to talk about, Todd. It's just not going to work out," Hollie replied. There weren't many people in the lobby, but the ones that were there pricked up their ears at what appeared to be a live soap opera.


The elevator arrived with a "ding" and Cindy stepped out. Her hair was in a pony tail and her make-up was off. Inwardly, Hollie smiled at that. It was a true expression of friendship and solidarity for most cheerleaders, much less Cindy, to be seen in public that way.

"I don't know why you're saying that," Todd continued. "We've been having a lot of fun, haven't we? The hay ride was great, and I must have bought you about 10 funnel cakes."

Hollie's eyes turned to blue ice. "Are you saying I eat too much? So now I'm fat?" A murmur erupted from the small crowd that had gathered.

Even knowing that the scene was staged, Todd flinched at Hollie's tone. "NO! That's not what I was saying at all. You're beautiful. Smoking hot! You know that."

"Yes, Todd. I DO know that. Lots of people think that. Right, Cindy?"

"Damn straight, girlfriend," Cindy agreed, her eyes shooting daggers at Todd.

Hollie looked over at the desk where the worker was staring. "How about you, Dave? You think I'm hot, don't you?"

Dave blushed as heads turned to him, embarrassed at the attention, but pleased that the girl knew his name. "Umm, yeah," he stammered. "You look great."

"See, Todd? I have plenty of options other than God's gift to the women of this campus. Now you can go home to your "wife." Hollie emphasized the last word.

Todd blanched at the venom Hollie seemed to imbue into her last line. Now everyone was looking, and all the looks were disapproving.

"Wife? I'm not married. Never even been close," he argued."Liz is just my roommate and friend. We grew up togeth..."

"Just a roommate and friend. YADA YADA FUCKING YADA, TODD," Hollie was shouting now. "Wake up, you idiot. Guys and girls are never just friends. EVER. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you "sleep walked" into her bed, because God forbid, her hot librarian act seemed legit. I even felt sorry for her when that dipshit Kevin attacked her."

"He attacked all of us, Hollie. Remember. I was in the f'ing hospital." Todd tried to match Hollie's emotion by going cold in tone.

"Oh, believe me, I remember. I had Neanderthals ogling my naked body! I helped protect Liz! I spent the night in the emergency room worried to death about you! I tried to play nursemaid when you got out. But you didn't need me Todd. She had already taken care of everything. Didn't you even notice?" Hollie choked out a sob that was a little too close for comfort for Todd, and Cindy embraced her.

"Hollie, I never cheated on you with Liz. Not with anybody. I'm not the player I was before. I swear!"

Hollie sniffed and stared at the floor, avoiding Todd's gaze. "You know what's sad? I actually believe you may be that emotionally stunted, and I don't think you physically cheated. But intimacy? I can't compete with her, with the things you've shared. If I do, if I start to get close to you, I'll just get hurt, and here's why, dipshit, you may not know how you feel about her. She may have been "just friends" before, but the second you rescued her, she woke up."

Todd reached for Hollie and touched her arm, but she drew away from him. Todd turned away from the piercing looks of the other residents, who had gone completely silent. "It's not like that with her," he said quietly. "It's never been like that with Liz. You're just wrong. I know it."

Hollie looked up, her expression softer now. "Maybe you're just too blind to see it. Maybe she is too, but I don't think so. How has she been dressing lately? Tonight was supposed to beourfirst real date since you healed up, andshe was there."

"She was there on a date, Hollie."

"With agirl, Todd," Hollie cried. "You've known her for 15 years and freaking live with her. You know she didn't suddenly turn gay. That was for attention, and who do you think she wanted that attention from?"

A guy muttered "That would get my attention," but his girlfriend shushed him.

Todd covered his face with his hands. "Hollie, what you're saying isn't true. It just isn't. Please believe me."

"OK Todd." Hollie pushed Cindy away and stepped over to Todd, pulling his hands down and taking them in hers. "You want to prove I'm wrong? Fine. Go home right now. Sit your "friend" down and talk to her. Tell her what just happened here with me. ASK how she feels. Be honest about how you feel. If I'm wrong, call me tomorrow and everything will be the same. If I'm right, then I hope the two of you will be happy together. I really do. I actually like Liz, God damn it. It's not her fault. If she feels like I think she feels, and you feel like I think you feel, then you've both wasted a lot of fucking time when you could have been happy." Hollie turned and buried her head in Cindy's ample chest.

"Hollie, I..." Todd's reply to her plea was cut off as Cindy led her to the elevator.

"Just go, Todd," Cindy said. "Please."

Everyone in the lobby watched as Todd turned and left without another word. The only words spoken before he headed out the door came from Dave.

"Lucky bastard."

Cindy held Hollie for the entire elevator ride up to their floor, with neither saying anything. The elevator door opened, and Cindy led the smaller girl the short distance down the hall. She unlocked the room door, then ushered Hollie inside. "That was intense, Hollie. Guys are so stupid. I've gotta go pee, then I'll grab some popcorn from Gina's room. Then I'll be back and we can talk, OK?"

Hollie rubbed her eyes and gave Cindy a weak smile. "OK. That sounds nice. Thanks for being there for me Cindy. I know I've been out a lot recently and I'm sorry."

"Hush. After all that, I understand why. Just get your pj's on and get into bed. I'll be right back."

Cindy flipped a lamp on, while Hollie started undressing, then she left, closing the door behind her.

Hollie still had her phone in her hand when Cindy walked back into their room. Hollie put it away quickly, but not quickly enough.

"I saw that." Cindy said. "You'd better have not been calling him."

Hollie held up her hands. "I wasn't I swear. I was just checking my text messages. The next time I hear from Todd will be him calling me. If that even happens."

"If it doesn't, his loss and screw him. I warned you about that guy, anyway. I heard a girl on last year's squad say that he treated the cheerleaders like his own personal dating service. He said they were his territory since he had won them fair and square."

"Oh. My. God. I really dodged a bullet with that asshole. Thanks a lot Cindy." Hollie jumped from the bed and hugged the girl tight.

"Awww. You know I'd do anything for you, chick. Now let's forget about guys, come over here and cuddle with me. We'll eat some popcorn, and watch a movie. I have the new Twilight DVD." Hollie burst into laughter, confusing Cindy. "What? I thought you liked them."

Hollie smiled at her. "I do, and tonight, that sounds like an absolutely perfect choice."

Meanwhile, Todd had made his way back to the his car, and was just sitting there in the drivers seat. He felt a little shell shocked. Hollie and he had loosely outlined how the break-up was going to go, but he sure hadn't seen anything that emotionally packed coming. Hollie had been so convincing - almost brutal in what she had said. Was that how she had really felt. Most of the dialogue was tinged with the truth, so it wasn't so farfetched. Suddenly, his phone sounded with the alert for an incoming text message."Good lord I hope this isn't anything bad. This night has been insane," he thought.

Todd looked at his phone and sighed in relief. It wasn't more weirdness. It wasn't another emergency. It was just a brief message from Hollie.

"And Scene :)"

Todd grinned and headed for home. Once he got back to the the complex, there weren't many lights visible from outside their apartment, making Todd enter quietly. It had been a long day,very longand he was tired. Still, he had hoped Liz was still awake, just so they could talk a little after all the strangeness. He turned the key and opened the door. The light on the stove was on, but Liz wasn't in the common areas. The dryer was running, which meant she was home, and even though Todd was sure she was a exhausted as he was, she had still taken care of the laundry. Just like her.

Todd softly walked to her room and checked it. Liz wasn't in her bed, and he smiled. That was a good sign that she wasn't mad at him for any of the stuff that had happened. He closed the door and went into the bathroom. He didn't usually shower at night, but if Liz was in his bed, then coming home smelling like Hollie was probably a bad plan. Todd turned on the water and let a out a happy groan as the warmth permeated his muscles. He lathered up quickly and washed his hair, but didn't linger. Still, as was typical for him, the clearest thoughts he usually had were in the shower, and the images of the four - good lord it was four - women he'd kissed tonight played in his mind. Not at all what he'd expected, but all had been very nice in different ways. Little Todd nodded his approval. Fortunately, even as nice as all of them had been, the one he wanted most was hopefully there waiting for him. Todd turned off the water and toweled off as he heard the buzz of the dryer finishing, and made his way to the kitchen without dressing. Opening the door, he found clean underwear and shorts, just as he'd figured. Todd pulled the shorts on, then quietly opened the door to his bedroom. Liz was waiting, precious and dreaming, clad in one of his t-shirts. The edge of the shirt had crept up, revealing her shapely hip, and Little Todd strained his neck trying to see. "Not tonight champ," Todd thought, as he curled up behind her, "but soon, very soon."

Even lost in dreamland, as soon as Todd settled next to Liz, the warmth of his body drew her closer. She let out a soft little moan and yawned, rolling over and snuggling against him.

With his back to her, she pressed herself close, her cheek pressed against one shoulder as her body curved to fit his. An arm crept over his waist and she smiled as he tugged her hands up and clasped it close to his heart. "Hey playboy." she mumbled and yawned.

He smelled good, all fresh and clean, of yummy Axe body wash and a scent that was uniquely Todd.

Todd turned to face her. "Hey there, yourself, centerfold. Mmmmmmm, centerfold Liz." She chuckled softly in response. He kissed her lightly on each closed eye, and then more firmly on her lips. Her mouth parted, and the tip of her tongue came out to play. Todd's followed suit, but he quickly put on the brakes. "Hold that thought, Red. It's been too long a day," he whispered, "and we both have places to be in the morning. But, we will definitely be returning to this conversation tomorrow night. Until then, sleep tight Princess."

"Mmmmmkay," Liz murmured in her half asleep phase. "Love you."

"I love you too," Todd replied, as he turned again with his back to her and resumed the front spoon position. Little Todd cried himself to sleep in frustration.