More Than Friendship Material Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz took a sip of her soup and sighed. Man that was good, but her mind was now stuck on the tune playing. "Um...Todd?" He met her gaze over the table, swallowing a mouth full and smiled. "What's with the music? Already in the Christmas spirit?"

"What?" Todd listened for a second. "Huh. That's odd. Well we're still in Halloween season, but the Christmas decorations are already up in the stores. Must be the same way for the satellite music channels. I think it's kinda nice, actually."

She quirked a brow, not sure if he was putting her on, but she didn't continue to question it.
Enjoying the soup, she wondered how many courses were coming their way. She was already getting full and didn't want to have to be rolled out of the place.

They finished the soup and Duke trotted out with a roasted leg of lamb with spiced potatoes. "Save room for dessert, you two." he warned as he carved slices and placed them on the plates.

"Duke sure outdid himself tonight. I thought all he could make was breakfast and coffee." She grinned and giggled, sighing as the food hit her tongue. "Oh my goodness, that is really good. Sure glad I didn't eat a heavy lunch!"

"So other than getting ready for this fabulous time, what else has Todd been up to? Hmmm?"

"Nothing much, hon." Todd replied nonchalantly. "After the doctor visit, I got caught up with some homework and had lunch with Ben. I did have to pick up my suit." He got up and spun, before affecting a classic men's catalog pose of looking at his non-existent watch. "Like it?"

She gave a low whistle and nodded. "Very snazzy. Sexy even. Meow." She did a little cat scratch in the air and winked. "Of course, I think you're sexy and snazzy in boxers, but you do clean up really well, Mr. Farmer. And how is Ben doing? Mary was glowing when I saw her earlier."

"I had expert help picking it out. Speaking of snazzy," Todd replied, "you really need to go shopping with the girls more often. I meandamn!Oh, and Ben's fine. You must have worked him up good for Mary last night. By the way, those pictures on the internet of you two's make-out session?" He stopped to take a sip of wine. "Very classy."

Liz flushed at his compliment and then even more so at the subject of making out with Ben. "Oh, I think you got Mary worked up yourself. So, it wasn't all my doing." She cleared her throat and laughed. "And yes, Tammy has excellent taste, and when you're ready, you can see what else she got me."

Todd leered back. "I'm ready. Oh yes. I'm more than ready. But first we finish dinner, then we head to stop number two." Duke appeared once again, picking up the leftovers, dropping off two towering pieces of cheesecake covered in fresh strawberries, and pouring coffee. "Some caffeine for the happy couple. I hear it's going to be a long night." Todd laughed and Liz blushed.

"This looks really good, but I don't know how much of it I can eat." Liz groaned softly, then moaned instead as she tasted it. "OK, so maybe I can eat a little. I'll probably look 6 months pregnant by the time I waddle out of here. I want to see what else you have in store for me anyway!"

"You don't have to eat everything. The limo has a fridge for leftovers, and how did you know pregnancy was on the menu for later?," Todd asked. "Did Ben give you the itinerary?

Liz sent him a mock glare and laughed, "Hush you!! We've onlyjustdiscovered our mutual lust for one another. Pregnancy shouldn't be on anyone's menu right now." She poked her fork in his direction and smiled, "But one day I just may want a mini Todd to spoil."

"Wow. Someone's planning ahead," Todd said with a grin. "Do you have the dress picked out, or is your dad waiting at home with a shotgun?"

She chuckled, "Whatever mister. Just saying...I think we'd make some cute babies, but I'm in no hurry. So, don't go freaking out on me. But, if you piss me off, I will call Daddy. I'm sure he would be happy to polish up the ol' gun."

The couple finished up their desserts and Duke came back out with a huge bag of food "I fixed you up something for later," he said happily. "More of the same. Hope you don't mind."

"Mind? This was fantastic. I would have dreamed about it later," Todd answered. "Let me call our driver to put it away while we finish up here." He dialed a number on his cell phone, and Melody picked up immediately. "Yes, Mr. Farmer. Are you ready to leave?"

"Almost, Melody. Do you mind coming in and taking some things to the car while we settle up and go to the can, um, freshen up before leaving?"

Melody giggled over the phone and Liz echoed it in person. "Certainly, sir," Melody replied. "I'll be right there."

Within seconds the striking blonde entered the restaurant and caused Duke to do a double take. "My friends," he said "you are always welcome in my place, because you always improve the scenery." Duke turned to Melody." I wouldn't dream of making a lovely young lady carry this to the car. Just point me in the right direction. Also, you will find a separate box for you, my dear. I know what it's like to work nights."

Melody beamed at the older man. "Why thank you sir. It's right this way." She led Duke out the door, and Todd picked up the pad with the bill for the evening. He looked at it and just shook his head. The only thing it said was, "Have fun, and take care of our girl."

"Something wrong?" Liz asked and Todd shook his head, moving around the table to pull out Liz's chair. She stood and pressed her lips to his cheek. "Why thank you. I'm going to freshen up too. Meet you out here?"

He agreed and she went in her own direction. In the tiny, but clean bathroom, she washed her hands, pulled out an emergency kit from under the sink that she kept stashed there and took out a clean toothbrush. Scrubbing her teeth clean, she gargled and rinsed and then walked back out to meet her date.

Smoothing her dress, she watched Duke through the window, shamelessly flirting with Melody, and grinned. It seemed as though everyone was having a good time.

Todd closed the bathroom door. He heard the water running in the other room, and breathed a sigh of relief as he called Melody again. "Yes, Mr. Farmer," she said politely.

"Hey Melody," he replied. "Can you let me talk to Duke for a second?" Todd waited for just about that length of time before he heard Duke's voice.

"Problem with the bill, Todd?"

"Ha! Hardly," Todd said "You people are spoiling us. I just wanted to make sure that everything is OK with you for stage two. You went to so much trouble for the meal, I can understand if there's not time or you're too tired."

'Wouldn't miss it, and everything is fine. My better half has dropped off the supplies and wanted me to compliment you and your friends.""

"I have definitely had a lot of help," Todd said. "Thanks again, Duke. See you soon." He hung up, took care of the regular bathroom business and popped an Altoid. Tonight was going great, but stage two awaited.

When Todd returned, Liz beamed him a smile and walked over to clasp his hand. He pulled her into a hug and she melted against him with a sigh. "Ready Princess?"

She nodded and stepped away, following him out. Melody was there, looking exquisite as she opened the door and the happy couple climbed in. Todd pulled Liz close as the door shut and before she could react, his mouth was on hers again, making her moan. She opened herself to him, her tongue gliding against his own in slow, measured thrusts that were quickly becoming increasingly frantic.

"Wow..." Liz breathed, breaking off the kiss. "Keep that up and I'll have you naked before stop two. Maybe we should...behave." The last word she let draw out as a sort of soft whine, earning her a grin.

"I don't know, Red," Todd complained. "Can't we be naughtyandnice? I'm sure Melody won't mind taking the long way. Better yet, want me to ask her to park and join us? We can be late to Stop Two."

She giggled and nipped at his bottom lip, sighing as he pulled her back onto his lap. "Mmmmph...I don't know Todd," she murmured between kisses as his fingers slide around and caressed her back, all the bare spots he could reach. "I don't think you want Melody to join us this time. I don't know if you're going to be able to even handle all of me just yet," she teased, sliding her mouth across his jaw and up to tickle his earlobe with her tongue and tugging it with her teeth. He let out a growl as she pushed against him with her bottom and sucked on his neck. "Tell her to take the long way," she whispered to him. "I do need a little alone time with you."

Todd tapped the intercom button. "Melody, can you take the scenic route to the next stop? We have some things to discuss back here."

"Sure thing, boss," the driver said cheerfully. "If you need more time, just call."

"Now, Ms. Mason," Todd said. "What exactly did you have in mind."

Liz grinned and kissed him, wiggling her shapely ass off his lap and sliding back onto the seat. "Well I would hate to rumple our clothes or create any...mmmm...stains," she breathed, her hand sliding down between his legs, cupping his straining erection through his pants. She loved how his breath hitched a moment and a low rumbling moan passed his lips. "But I do have a craving for something...a little on the salty side..." Her tongue traced his bottom lip as she tugged him closer and moved to work the zipper of his beautiful suit down. "What do you say? Will you let me have my fun?"

"Oh gee, let me think," Todd responded. "I thought I'd take this opportunity to go over our utility bill payments, but I think I can let that go for now." He made a show of moving his arms out to the side on top of the seat and leaning back. "Do with me what you will."

Liz giggled again and shifted, carefully undoing the new suit's pants and letting her hand dive in to grip Todd's bare flesh. His hips jerked slightly as she pulled Little Todd gently free from the confines of his boxers and stroked the thrilled organ slowly from base to tip. "Mmmmm. sexier than the banana hammock," the redhead teased, now happy that Mary had taken the time to put her hair up as she leaned forward and blew gently against her man's warm flesh. One of his hands moved up to press against her back as her tongue snuck out and swirled slowly around the tip of him before her lips wrapped themselves around him. With one hand still grasping him, she sucked him into her mouth, her tongue exploring this way and that.

Todd nearly lost it when Liz's warm, wet, wonderful mouth took him in. The moment was incredibly enjoyable and had been highly anticipated. But, even if he had wanted it so badly for a lot of reasons, the beautiful sight of the pretty red top of her head was unexpected too. "Oh, yeah, Liz, that's great." Todd's words almost sounded like they were coming from another place. He groaned and squirmed as she bobbed up and down on his length. One thing was for sure, he wasn't going to last long if she kept this up.

Liz's lips smiled around the hardness and she flicked her tongue across the sensitive underside of his cock, stroking him with her hand as she worked to take more of him in until he hit the back of her throat. She was careful not to gag, at least not on this little trick, but was enjoying the taste, feel and scent of him. She wanted more, was hungry to please him, to feel him tense and quiver and gush into her mouth. Moaning softly, she sucked a little harder, lips almost popping off the tip and taking a deep breath. She tilted her head and licked the length of him like an ice cream cone and then popped him back into her eager mouth.

Todd could feel each and every detail of Liz's tongue as it teased and prodded. A sudden flutter of its tip at his tip, followed by a dive to the depths sent him hurtling toward the point of no return. But, this was something they had never discussed as friends or otherwise. A split second decision was made to warn. It was the right thing to do. "Liz...soon..." he croaked.

Hearing those words only turned Liz on further. She was sure that her panties were soaked through, as she shifted and continued her assault on his beautiful cock. She nodded slightly and continued, wanting to taste him so badly that her thighs clenched, imagining him filling other sweet spots later on that night.

She felt him tensing, his thighs becoming rock hard as his body got closer, his dick twitching in her mouth as she slurped him down.

If Liz was at all hesitant about the impending explosion and the location thereof, her response to Todd's warning hadn't shown it. It was coming. He was cumming. He looked deep into Liz's eyes and voiced a final, silent warning. Her returned gaze was more than a permission. It was a demand. His final look was one of gratitude and love as everything in his head turned white and Little Todd erupted.

The first shot was so strong it caught her a little by surprise, but she managed to swallow it, then let him fill her mouth, bathing her tongue in his hot salty cum before she gulped it down and sucked him gently. He shuddered and moaned, his hand against her back clenching as she sucked him dry and drank every last drop before slowly sitting back up.

She licked her lips and smiled, "Mmmmmm mmm good."

Todd choked out a laugh at Liz's little joke while he caught his breath. "OK, the saying was right," he said. "It's always the quiet ones. Now I have two questions. First question: how could you even hold any more after the meal we just had?"

She giggled, "Well...it's just a little protein shot. Nothing too heavy on the stomach." Reaching over, she put him back into his pants and zipped him up. "And I didn't even spill any."

"I noticed," Todd replied, "and to think we could have been doing that for years. We have to make up for lost time. Speaking of which, second question: do you seriously think I'm going to let you do that and not return the favor? Your turn, Snow Whi...hmmmm. I need to retire that nickname. Now do you want to protect whatever lacy things are under that skirt, or can I just tear them off with my teeth?"

A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of him licking her aching core. She swallowed hard and gave him a measured look. "Are you sure...I don't mind waiting...you know..."

But his hand was already wandering up her silk clad thigh and her breath hitched a little, coming out in a soft trembling whoosh. "You can rip, shred, push aside. I don't care. Whatever you want."

"Works for me," he answered with a grin. Todd's right hand continued its journey toward the promised land, while his left spread the girl's thighs farther apart. "Lean back and enjoy, babe. This part is all for you." Liz let out a soft mewling whimper as she complied, and Todd's hand inched forward. When it came to the negligible panties that she wore, he found them to be drenched. "Oh we must get you out of these wet things," he murmured.

He lifted Liz's pretty ass up from the limo seat with one hand and she giggled as her head bounced on the soft leather. With the other he slid the lace down her legs and laid them aside. "I want you commando the rest of the night, Red Riding Hood," Todd whispered as he leaned forward, inhaling her musky scent as he kissed each inner thigh then what lay between. "The better to eat you with."

"Thank god for roomie lim-OHs!" she gasped at the end, her hips jerking as his tongue made contact with her soft, slick pussy lips. Liz gripped the seat to keep from squirming too much. One heeled foot planted firmly on the floor, while the other slid up high on the seat, giving him better access. "OOoh god, Todd!" she moaned, already pulsing and throbbing so badly she was sure this wouldn't take her very long at all!

Todd took several long lingering licks before diving in with abandon. His tongue circled her center then her hard clit, then back to the center where Todd tried to reach her tangy depths. Again and again he repeated this process, pausing only to whisper. "Roomy yes. I want to know if it's sound proof."

She giggled over a gasp and moan as he toyed with her, tasting and lapping, the flicking over the sensitive tip of her clit. Each pass made her hips tilt and insides clench. Jesus it was good! Sooo fucking good that her moans were becoming increasingly high, followed by little squeals of delight when he hit just the right spot.

This was an activity that Todd enjoyed and excelled in. Today he wanted to be even better than usual. He added his index finger to play Liz's warm, slick instrument. His tongue worked in and around, tasting her and making her react, while his finger worked in and out curled upward to rub her g-spot. Liz was tight, given her limited experience, but open, and her pussy throbbed in response to his ministrations. He could feel her get tighter around his finger as it spasmed. She was close and he knew it. "Cum for me Liz," he said. "I want to feel it. I want to taste it. I want everyone to hear it."

Her body quivered all over, her thighs tensing as she bore down to ride his finger. Ah gawd! She was right there, right tthhheeere and her body tightened and shuddered as fought to keep her legs spread. Slowly her thighs began to squeeze his shoulders as he returned to teasing her pussy. The curling of his finger, strumming over her g-spot was her undoing. She struggled to stop the rush, but couldn't. Crying out, she twisted slightly, bowing off the seat as her upper body thrashed. "Of Fuck! OOOoh GOD TODD!!" She screamed, "I - ugh! I'm ooooh god....yeeeah!" Her mind went blank, her body spasming around his finger, gushing warmth against his hand as she rode the waves of pure bliss.

Todd smiled inwardly as his tongue rode Liz's climax. He thought about stopping then, holding her, kissing her, cuddling. Then he thought again.Nah. Let's see if she'll keep going.He renewed his oral and manual efforts, hoping that she'd be able to enjoy a similar result.

She was panting and slowly coming down from her rush, sure that Todd would slowly move up to be with her again, but instead Liz was surprised to feel him return to square one. She gasped loudly and tried to squirm away. "Todd...what..." the rest of her question died on her lips as he drove his finger in a little further and stroked the velvety walls of her pussy. "Oh! Ah!" She squealed and squeezed his shoulders, this little surprise a completely new experience.

Since she had already been there the first time, Todd wanted to keep Liz on the same level. He stroked, licked, nibbled for all he was worth. Her juices were all over his face, which could be an issue at Stop Two, but at this point he didn't care. As he took a long continuous lick up one lip and down the other, he could feel Liz reaching the crescendo once more. This time he had one more trick up his sleeve. He added a second finger and carefully suckled her clit.

She wasn't sure how was managing to do this, but she was right there again. Her hips bucked against his face, riding his tongue and fingers as he slowly stretched and filled her with a second digit. "Oh! My! God!" she cried out and did a small swivel of her hips, grinding down and hissing through her teeth as another wave of white hot pleasure washed over her. "Oh fuck Todd! Oh god! Oh god! OooOOOOH GOD!" She screamed, her fingers digging into the upholstery as she came unraveled all over again.

Tempted as he was, this time Todd eased back, looked up at Liz, and smiled big. "Mmmmm mmmmm good indeed. I'm debating on whether to go for a third helping. Thoughts?"

For a moment all the exhausted girl could do was try to breathe. When at last she found her voice, Liz squirmed away and sat up on her elbows. "Not unless you want me passing out." She flushed slightly, her legs still splayed out lewdly and giving him an eye full of feminine secrets.

Slowly she closed them as she sat up, feeling weak and still trembling. "That was...amazing...I feel like I owe you!"