More Than Friendship Material Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz gaped at him and then flushed and with a nice little nudge from Mary, walked up to where Todd stuff. Everyone was all smiles and grins, sighs and giggles. When she reached him, her hand clasped his tightly and she smiled her classic, shy smile, looking over at their guests.

Just then, the music started and the song that seemed to have haunted the last few weeks came on...Taylor Swift's melodic and upbeat 'You Belong With Me' started and Liz grinned as Todd pulled her closer. He dipped his head, his mouth brushing the side of her ear. "You ready for this?"

She nodded ever so slightly, "Since day one."

Todd's lips found Liz's and they melted together. Cameras flashed and the crowd whooped, but the pair didn't notice. For that moment they were alone in the universe. They remained that way for the entire song, before finally coming up for air.

***

"Woooooo!!!!" Mary screamed over the crowd.

"I agree." Liz sighed and gave Todd one last peck on the mouth. "Take me home. Pretty please."

Todd grinned. "You don't have to ask me twice." He took Liz by the arm and they made their way toward the door. Everyone gave them a round of applause as they walked across the floor. When they got to Tammy and Melody, Todd stopped. "Melody, you were amazing," he said. "Thanks again. Ms. Jennings here paid for the ride, so I think she should get the remaining benefits of it."


"Of course sir," Melody replied "It was a pleasure serving you and a lovely evening."

Todd turned and kissed Tammy on the cheek. As he did, he whispered, "Thanks again for everything. The limo isreallyroomy. You should check it out. This should illustrate the point." He pulled something from his pocket and pressed it into her hand. Liz blushed as she realized it was her panties from before.

"Hey," he laughed. "You said she paid for those too."

Tammy grinned and slipped them into her pocket. "For next time, Red."

Liz laughed and tugged Todd away. Arms linked, she leaned into his side as they walked out of the rec room into the cooling air outside. "That was amazing...Thank you," she told him, smiling. "I can tell I'm going to have to get creative for special occasions. Who knew Todd Farmer was such a romantic."

"Mmmmmmmmm. Creative Liz. I like the sound of that." Todd replied as they walked down the hill from the rec center. "And I plan to stay romantic, but this level of romance is going to be out of my price range as a general rule. I don't plan on Tammy playing sugar mama for us forever. On the other hand, she does seem awfully fond of you. Maybe you two can work out some kind of arrangement."

Liz shook her head and grinned, pulling him along. "Maybe, you never know," she teased back and giggled, "but for nooow." She pulled him close, tiptoeing in her heels and pressing herself against him as he gently walked her backwards. "Right now it's all about you and me," she whispered, kissing his chin, then his lips, then down his neck.

"Yep. It sure is," he answered as they continued to walk. Liz started to turn as they got to the door to their place, but Todd kept walking. "Wrong way, hun." he called.

"Hey!" Liz protested, walking as fast as her heels would take her to catch up. "Where are you going?" she laughed, "Come on, you're not going to make me take advantage of you in public are ya?"

"Not today, but hold that thought," Todd said cheerfully. They kept walking, passing another two buildings, before Todd turned up another sidewalk. He took the stairs up toward the two units on the second floor and reached into his pocket. Removing a small temporary key ring, he tossed it to Liz. "Oh, this is yours."

Liz stared down at the key ring and then back up at Todd, completely confused. "Mine? I'm not sure I'm following you here."

He gave her an exasperated sigh, but grinned, coming up behind her and taking her hand, positioning the key into the lock. "That's it, slow thrust."

She giggled and held her breath as he turned the key with her, the lock giving way with a little 'click' and then pushed the door open.

Todd reached inside and flipped on the foyer light, then grabbed Liz up to carry her underhand style. "New place, new threshold," he said, leaning in to kiss her before crossing into the apartment.

Once inside, Liz looked around to get the lay of the land. The kitchen looked basically the same, and there was a box of Captain Crunch on the table, along with two bowls, and place settings for two. The living area was more open, and there was a fireplace this time. The main difference was that there was only one hallway and apparently only one bedroom.

"How did you do all this?!" she breathed, tears stinging her eyes. "It's perfect." She sniffed and smiled and turned to hug him. "Damn it, you're gonna smear my makeup." she mumbled against his shoulder and relished his strong arms around her.

"I figured we had our good times in the other place, but Kevin spoiled the vibe there. Now it's you and me, together. New start. The complex manager was really nice about it, especially with Tammy's recommendation. They even let me have some stationery for that note on the door, this morning."

"I love you. I don't believe all you did for me and I do believe you have just earned yourself boyfriend of the year," Liz gushed, pulling him down the short hall to their new bedroom. Todd's bed was set up and she didn't bother asking where hers was. The room was dimly lit and new sheets and a blanket graced the space. The stuffed orangutan from their zoo date greeted them from the dresser - all the comforts of home and a little better.

Her heart thudded wildly in her chest now that they were alone intheirbedroom. This was it. This was their moment to finalize their step up from friends to lovers.

"Most of our stuff fit, but I had to mix and match with the bedroom furniture," Todd explained. "That's your bed frame, but my mattress was newer, that kind of stuff. I figured I'd just throw most of my crap out, but Tammy sprung for some low cost storage until we can figure out what to keep and what to donate to charity. I'm mostly glad you're not mad, since this was kinda dramatic I know."

Liz smiled. "Hardly mad, it's perfect."

Todd returned the smile. "That's what I thought, too. Perfectandcheaper. Why pay for another bedroom when we're not gonna use it, right?" He raised his eyebrows in a mock leer. "Oh, and I was getting a little creeped out that we still don't know who filled out that Vogue quiz. I don't like the idea of strangers crapping in our bathroom. Speaking of which. There's a half bath off the living room. Ours is connected to the bedroom, and I kinda need to test it out. Be right back."

She watched him vanish and took the opportunity to get herself ready. With shaky hands, she unzipped her dress and pushed the material off her body quickly, folding it neatly and setting it aside. It felt a little odd, standing there in her bustier, thighs highs and garter belt without panties, but what the heck! She still looked good enough to eat - again.

Moving to the end of the bed, she sat on the edge of the bed, crossed her legs and struck a pose, waiting for him to return.

"OW!!!!!" No sooner than Liz had crossed her legs than a cry of pain came from the bathroom.

"Todd? Are you OK?" she called back.

His voice answered from behind the door. "Yeah, I think so, but this stupid razor was defective and I cut myself pretty bad. I'm holding it to stop the bleeding, but can you come help me bandage it up? Oh, you probably want to take off those fancy clothes. I'd hate for you to get blood on them."

Liz stripped off what was left of her expensive outfit, leaving only the ring dangling between her breasts. She threw open the door only to stop and stare at the scene in front of her. A single candle lit the open floored bathroom, and a bouquet of roses were in a vase between the sinks. One sink was filled with ice and a bottle of champagne sat there chilling. Todd was in the already filled tub, holding a glass of the bubbling liquid out to her.

"Sorry, princess," he said. "I lied. But since you're here, why don't you join me?

"Oh Jesus!" Liz pressed a hand to her heart. "Don't do that to me. I thought you'd cut...you know...and then it would have meant another ER trip and what would they have thought then!"

A giggle burst past her lips as she slowly walked towards him, pulling off the ring and setting it on the counter. "I had an outfit to show you, you know. A very sexy one." she purred, slowly lifting a smooth leg and situating it between his spread thighs in the tub, soon followed by the other. Slowly then, she sat down, giving him a world class view of her ass as she nestled down between his legs.

"This tub is a nice touch, better than a shower." she sighed and leaned back into his chest as he handed her a glass of bubbly.

"There's one of those too, but I like this. Sorry I made you take off the fancy underwear, but the ice was melting, and I would have hated to waste all the effort that Ben and Mary put in getting this stuff set up earlier" Todd said as he set his own glass aside. "Trust me, it was a chore not to just jump you as soon as we hit the bedroom." He slid his hands underneath the warm suds and slid them up her legs and stomach, coming to rest on her breasts and pulling her back closer to him.

He leaned in and trailed hot kisses up to her ear. "You can dress in the sexy outfit and show it to me after we're all nice and clean. Then, I can rip it off of you," he whispered.

She gasped softly and shivered against him, goose bumps covering her flesh in record time. "O-ohkay." She breathed and tilted head just so to give him better access. She pushed her bottom back against lil Todd who was already hard and pushing against her bottom and lower back.

"Mmmmmph, if not tonight, we'll have plenty of time." She almost dropped the glass when he tweaked one of her nipples and made her quiver all over.

"Easy Red..." he murmured thickly against her neck and took the glass, setting it aside with his own. She moaned, rubbing back against him like a cat in heat, her legs restlessly moving as he touched her.

"OK. Now before we get ahead of ourselves, this is just the appetizer. I want the main course to be in our very own bed," Todd said softly. "By the time we get there, we should bestarvingfor it. At least I know I will be. I'm just not sure what I'm in the mood for."

He took a bar of soap and reached forward, finding Liz's right foot. He ran the bar up her toes and then to her calf. "Mmmmm. Legs are nice, " Todd murmured. The bar continued traveling upward. "Thighs are even better."

Up and up his hand went till it was back to her chest. Todd circled the warm flesh over and over till the motion was concentrating on her nipples."And you know how much I like breasts." Liz trembled under his attention. "It's just so hard to choose. Maybe I should go over my choices again." Todd moved the soap to Liz's left foot and started the ascent again.

Never could she have imagined Todd to be so sensual. While they had shared a couple of moments, this was beyond what she could have thought would be happening. Liz was completely lost in the sensations. "Todd..." she moaned softly, turning her face just so, kissing the underside of his jaw, her teeth nipping as she reached his ear lobe and sucked on it playfully.

Todd groaned as Liz nipped and sucked at his ear and the surrounding area. Little Todd was rock hard and Todd squirmed to adjust himself behind her behind. The friction in the soapy water was exquisite and he began to gently rock himself, allowing Little Todd to slide up and down her ass cheeks. At the same time, Todd wrapped both arms around her waist, his hands meeting at the junction of her legs. Slowly, deliberately, his thumbs began to circle her pussy, as it opened more and more to receive what was surely coming soon.

She sucked in a breath and squirmed against him, water sloshing this way and that, but neither one seemed to care. "Not fair," she gasped as he circled her clit, sliding down the length of her slick lips and back up again, holding her thighs apart.

"You're right. I'm not being fair," he whispered. "I'm going much too slowly. Sorry about that." The movement on her sex doubled in speed.

Her nails dug into his thighs and she forgot all about teasing his skin as he rubbed her sensitive pussy, his fingers moving as though he knew every sweet sensitive spot to send her reeling. "Oh god...oh!" She gasped out, her hips shifting and pushing against his hand. By the quiver in her thighs, he knew she was close, right on the edge and all he had to do was...

Stop. She groaned and puffed out a breath, her hands relaxing, but her body still humming. "Oh that was mean. Tell me we're clean enough to take this to the bedroom."

"Oh, I guess so," Todd laughed, "We probably should before we get too pruny. Stand up and lean forward so I can get up without slipping and we can towel off." Liz grabbed the rail and leaned forward, bracing herself against the tiled wall. Todd pulled his legs back and leaned forward on his knees, placing his mouth in a direct line with her dripping pussy. Unable to stop himself, Todd took a long, lingering lick from bottom to top.

Liz cried out and shuddered, wobbling in her position for a second. "Todd Farmer!" she growled and jerked away as his tongue broke away. "You are so full of unfairness tonight." But she was smiling as they stepped out and she grabbed the towel. He had other ideas. Grabbing her wet slippery body, he pulled her close.

She shivered and moaned at the contrast between the cool air on their wet skin and the warmth of their bodies as they touched. "Towels!" she protested, but he was already backing her out of the bathroom. "New sheets!"

"Oh yeah, " Todd grumbled "There are new sheets. Well, Liz Mason, I may be full of unfairness but I can be a mad genius too." He grabbed each of the new terrycloth robes that hung from a rack on the bathroom door, but refused to let her go as he did." These are towelly enough," he threw them on the bed seconds before their naked bodies landed on top of the gleaming white garments.

She yelped and giggled, capturing his body between her spread thighs as he landed another hot kiss on her lips. She moaned, raising her hands up to his hair and threading her fingers through it. His hard cock rubbed against her sweet spot, still wet from the bath, but slick with excitement too. She slid her soft, smooth legs against the sides of his thighs and hips, her hands gliding down his back as she sucked in his tongue.

Little Todd was straining like a thoroughbred at the Kentucky Derby, his head nestled just outside Liz's opening gate. "Last chance if you want to change your mind, Red," Todd said through gritted teeth. "I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I have condoms in the nightstand drawer..."

"Forget it." she breathed, lifting her knees up and opening herself up to him. "I've been on the pill for years."

Her nails trailed gently down his back and then sank into his firm bottom, moaning as he nudged the head of his cock against her entrance. Staring up into his eyes, she struggled to draw in a full breath, the anticipation and excitement completely overwhelming. "Don't stop..." she whimpered, panting softly.

"I won't stop. Ever. I love you, Liz." Todd leaned down and kissed her hard as he simultaneously drove into her depths. Things would never be the same between them. They would be better.

She shuddered and cried out as he filled her and stopped, keeping their bodies locked as they kissed and caressed. Her muscles gripped him tightly, quivering as she shifted under him and pressed up, tilting ever so slightly so that every sweet inch filled her.

"I love you too..."she whispered, smiling softly as she traced the sides of his face and curled her fingers back into his hair. Flexing her muscles, she earned herself a moan, his eyes closing briefly.

Tears nearly came to Todd's eyes, as he began to move in and out of Liz in an easy, steady rhythm. The feelings were so good, so strong that he could scarcely believe it. This particular position had been a common one for him over the past several years, and it had always felt good. This, though, this felt not only good, but right.

"Mmmmph...," Liz moaned as he began to move within her. The sensation was bliss and before long she slid her legs up and wrapped them around his lean hips, holding his gaze as they exchanged one long kiss after another.

He felt so good, so right against her, their bodies molding perfectly together as she held him in her embrace. The ache between her legs grew, making her tighten her legs, her hips move to meet his own which had picked up the pace a smidge.

Sliding a hand down her side, he caressed her smooth silky skin and grasped a handful of thigh, pulling it higher and forcing her to loosen her hold so his hips could move more freely. "You...feel...soooo gooood." she moaned out, head tilting back as she gasped.

Liz began to move under Todd, her hips rising to meet his thrusts. His balls smacked hard against her as the pace and force increased. Both lovers worked to meet their need that had built up for days, weeks, months, years.

He dropped his head, burying his face against her neck as he moved against her and she dug her heels into the mattress, bumping up to meet his thrusts as he touched every part of her body he could reach. Her name came out as a long moan as his body tightened and tensed, struggling to hold back as she squirmed under him.

He hardened further, his cock like silky steel as he plowed into her soft, slick body. She mewled breathlessly, gasping as he ground his hips against her clit and already dangerously close to cumming.

Todd was ready to explode but he fought it. He desperately wanted Liz to cum before he finished, but his usual slow down thoughts of baseball, The Golden Girls, and Celine Dion songs were drowned out by the delicious sensations Liz's folds were making around him. She let out a soft moan underneath him, then a cry. Encouraged by her reactions, he kept up his efforts and issued a warning and plea. "I'm close Lizzie. Cum for me, baby."

She nodded, her hands sliding down, tracking her nails down his back and sinking them back into his bottom. "I'm there!" she gasped, her body tightening all over as he pushed into her again, grinding against her tight little bud and making her explode. Her body practically jacked off the bed as pleasure burst from her core and shimmered through her body, Todd's hips going into over drive as he found his own release.

"OH MY GOD, LIZZZZZZZZZ" Todd screamed as his orgasm struck like a thunderbolt. Little Todd let out his own scream of triumph and joy, erupting and drenching the already soaking pussy that he now called home.

Liz hugged Todd close as best she could, but her arms and legs felt like lead as her orgasm subsided and her legs slid down, his body collapsing against her own, shining and wet with sweat. With a great big groan, he slid to the side of her and both lay there panting, gloriously satisfied.

"If I smoked, I'd have a cigarette right about now," she said softly and giggled.

"Don't start," Todd laughed amid pants to catch his breath. "I don't know about you, but I say we should do that again. Often." He grabbed Liz and rolled over on the bed so that she was on top of him, kissing her lightly and pinching her on the butt.

"Already?" she breathed, kissing him back and then squirming so that she could trail her mouth over his chest, her tongue playfully swirling around one nipple, then the other. He moaned softly and she grinned. "It's kinda weird. I know so much about you, well, just about everything and yet, now I feel like I have to figure out other things. Things that make you gasp and moan and go wild."