More Than Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you are afraid anymore Anna," I say, now admiring her nude body. "You have accepted the situation. You have your emotions under control. You will survive and come out of this a better person." I reach down and grab her ankles. I untwist her legs and try to separate them. She resists me, straining to push her legs together. I push against her, amazed at the strength in her legs, enjoying the physical contest. I don't push as hard as I can. I hold her legs in my hands so that she cannot push them together again. I watch her leg muscles straining, bulging beneath the skin. I start to push more and slowly her legs start to spread. I feel my penis hardening as her thighs are separated and I see her labia gleaming between her legs.

I crawl between her spread legs and release them. Her legs snap back around my thighs, gripping me tightly. I place my hands on her firm thighs, massaging the tight muscles beneath her smooth skin. Her legs begin to relax as I move my hands along her inner thighs. My penis is long and hard. Her eyes are locked on it, seeing it stand proud and firm over her.

"It is larger than your husband's, isn't it?" I ask. She nods her head dreamily. I grab the tube of lubricant and squirt some into my hand. I place the hand against her labia and begin rubbing it softly into her. Her hips jerk back from me quickly when I touch her. As I massage her clitoris she relaxes her body, her hips settling to the mattress. I slide my slick finger down her labia, between the folds, and probe her opening. She pushes her head back into the pillow. I turn my hand palm up, insert two fingers into her, and begin curling them up, stroking the inside of her pussy, searching for her g-spot. Her hips rise slightly off of the mattress, her stomach is pulled tight. Her feet press against the bed, pushing her hips up to my twisting fingers. I rub her clitoris with my thumb, watching her body react to my intrusion. She sighs seductively, her chest rising with her quickening breath. My penis is rock hard and ready.

I slip my fingers from her pussy. I crouch down, spreading my knees wide and under her legs, my body upright, kneeling over her. She lifts her head, watching me as I prepare to enter her. I lower my butt to the mattress. My penis is pointed at her. One hand grabs her waist and the other leads my penis into her. I watch as the head separates her labia and slides into her. Her eyes are wide, staring as my large cock penetrates her. I move my body closer to her and press my hips forward, pushing into her, sinking the shaft between her lips. I hear her moan softly.

I wrap both of my hands around her waist and begin moving my penis in and out of her, watching as it pulls from her, seeing the shaft drag along her lips until the tip of the head appears, and then pushing back into her, gripping her hips tightly. She watches my body move as I pump my hips, my abs contracting, my thighs pulsing, my arms straining. Her legs encircle my waist pulling me towards her.

I push into her deep, sinking into her, and thrust inside of her in short strokes. My cock presses up against her vagina, stroking her. Her head falls back to the pillow. She lifts her hips up and points her pussy down towards me, trying to pull me into her further. I lean forward slightly on my knees and dig my hands into the mattress beside her. Her butt is lifted from the mattress with her legs locked around me, pressing her pelvis against me. I grind into her, my cock barely moving inside of her. Her body is tight. Her arms are pulling against the ropes.

I move faster, pulling out of her a bit further, enjoying the feel of my cock slipping along her wet cunt. I lay my body on top of her, pushing her down to the mattress, my bare chest pressing against her nude breasts. My hands slide up along the side of her body. She curls her legs up around my lower back. I drive my cock down into her, twisting up into her. She is moaning loudly, her head pressing back against the pillow, her eyes closed. I press my thighs tightly against her butt, trying to push into her deeper, further. I pound into her. The bed squeals beneath us. My body is concentrated inside of her, every muscle straining to fill her.

Her legs tighten around me as an orgasm rocks her body. I plunge into her, approaching my climax. Her vagina grips my cock tightly as her muscles contract, her body taut. My hands grab her tight thighs as my body rocks up off her slightly, crushing my cock into her as the semen bursts from me. I twist into her, sinking back down on top of her, feeling the cum squirt from my cock. I feel our chests pressing against each other as we both pant for breath. Her vaginal muscles are twitching against my cock as I move lazily inside of her, draining the semen inside of her womb. Her legs slide off of me and fall to the mattress. I lie on top of her, feeling our bodies melding into each other.

My face is hot behind the ski mask. I grab her blindfold and pull it back over her eyes. She twists her head trying to shake my hands off.

"No, please don't put that on again," she says.

"I have to Anna," I respond. "I need to take my mask off and you can't see my face."

"Why?" she asks. "After what we've done I should be able to see your face."

"It's just better if you don't." I pull the mask from my head and lay it on the bed. I prop myself up on my elbows to look at her face. She moves her hips against me, trying to push my dwindling penis out of her. I press down on her and twist my pelvis against, holding it inside of her.

"You came inside of me," she grunts, still pushing against me.

"Yes I did," I say.

"Bastard," she whispers and drops her hips down, leaving my flaccid penis inside of her.

"You didn't seem to mind," I say. "In fact you seemed to enjoy it."

"I didn't want to. You forced me."

"Oh, Anna. It's fine to admit you enjoyed it. It's only natural. We're two attractive people finding pleasure with each other. If you enjoy having sex with me just admit it and let yourself go."

"I'm married. I have children..."

I interrupt her. "Married? You sleep in separate rooms. Your husband cheats on you. He hasn't touched you in months. You don't have a marriage. Besides, marriage is a useless institution based on the false concept of love."

"What would you know about my marriage? Or love? You're just a rapist," she spits at me.

"Anna," I yell at her, "I am not just a rapist. I did not come here just to fuck you. I came here with an important purpose. My actions would make no sense to you. You are blind. You are blinded by your pitiful life, by your feelings, your religion, your morals. I've read your journals. I know your marriage is done. I know you despise your kids. I know you want something more from your life. But, you'll never have a life worth living until you open your eyes and realize your life is a lie." She is pushing her body against me, trying to throw me off of her, angered by my words. I press my body back against her, pinning her to the mattress. She struggles against me.

"Bastard," she cries angrily. "You don't know a goddam thing about me." I press my pelvis against her, keeping my penis inside of her. Her hips jerk below me as she struggles causing my flaccid cock to slide inside of her.

"I know everything about you, Anna. I've been watching you for months. I've been through your house. I've read your journals. I know you're not happy with your life. I know you want to change. You just don't know what's wrong, so you can't fix it. I know what's wrong."

"And what's wrong?" she asks bitterly. She struggles against me lethargically, listening to my voice, and feeling my growing cock inside of her.

"You've accepted a life that doesn't fit you. Deep down you know you're better than the people around you. They walk through life in a daze, each a member of the herd accepting a morality that has no foundation, having faith only because they don't want to know the truth. You know the truth and you fight it. You try to fit into this system man has created, but deep down you know it's all lies."

As I talk, I begin moving my body on top of her, twisting my hips up at the end of each sentence, actuating every phrase with a thrust. I feel my penis hardening inside of her, moving sloppily inside of her wet cunt. She lies still beneath me, listening, and hopefully understanding.

"Anna," I continue, and push my hips towards her. "You have to throw away your senseless rules." My cock grows inside of her as I rub the head against her labia and push back into her. "Your rules are formed from your belief in a false morality." As my cock grows I push into her further feeling her pussy slide along the shaft. "You have to let go of those rules and evolve into a higher being." She slides her feet up the mattress, pointing her knees at the ceiling, spreading her thighs wider. "Take control of your life and advance over man."

I lose my concentration as my cock becomes completely erect inside of her. I slip my hands under her shoulders and grip the bed covers. Our bodies are pressed together as my cock slides in and out of her in long, deep strokes. She moans faintly below me. I lower my mouth to her neck. She turns her head to the side offering her long neck to me. She presses her hips up against me as I twist my hips, plunging into her soaked pussy, making a sloppy, wet squish each time my cock descends into her.

"Oh God," she groans as I lick my tongue up her neck to her hairline.

"There is no God," I mumble and gently lick her ear.

"Just fuck me," she groans and begins pumping her hips under me. I match her rhythm, my hips separating from her pelvis and then the sharp smack as our skin slaps together again. Her feet are pressing against the bed desperately, her legs straining, as she lifts her hips to meet each thrust. I lift my head from her ear, stretching my body long on top of her. Her hands are curled into fists, pulling against the knotted ropes.

I reach my hands down to her legs. I wrap my fingers around her inner thighs, feeling the muscles flexing under her smooth skin as she drives her body below me. My hands move up her thighs and grab her legs behind the knees. I pull her legs towards her, lifting her feet from the mattress, turning her pussy up towards me. I plunge my cock down into her, pushing into her deeper.

She is moaning loudly as my cock slips in and out of her drenched pussy. I lift her legs further, my arms hooked around the backs of her knees. My cock is buried entirely inside of her and I grind it into her, wanting to fill her completely. She grits her teeth together as an orgasm blasts through her body. I feel her cunt grip my cock tightly. I continue fucking her through it, not relenting.

"Oh, it's too much," she moans, twisting her body below me, fighting against the ropes. "Too much, too much," she chants distantly as she pants for breath.

I sit up on my legs, pushing my knees to either side of her butt, and lift her legs up to my shoulders. I wrap my arms around her thighs, holding her hips off of the bed slightly, and thrust into her. I look down between her slightly parted thighs and see my cock buried deep inside of her, moving out halfway, then sliding back in to her sopping wet pussy. She grunts as my cock slams into her, my hips smacking against the backs of her thighs.

I lean forward slightly, moving faster, my body straining, trying to bury my cock deep inside of her. The bed squeaks loudly below her as I pound into her. She's squealing loudly. I push her legs down to her chest, folding her body in half, my cock smashing against the depths of her womb. I'm lost in the feel of her pussy squeezing my cock tightly, her body vibrating below me as another orgasm crashes through her. I lose control, madly fucking her, thrusting the entire length of my cock in and out of her, holding her legs against her chest, her arms straining at the ropes, every muscle in my body tight, pushing down into her, pushing deeper, harder, the headboard slamming loudly against the wall, her ecstatic screams piercing my ears, sliding along her wet cunt walls, gripping my cock, pulling me deeper, thrusting, exploding inside of her.

I grunt noisily, my teeth clenched, as I cum deep into her, the semen bursting from my cock. My body bucks with the orgasm, my hips jerking against her butt, squirting into the back of her womb. I bash the headboard against the wall once more as I push into her hard, forcing the semen into her. Then, I let go of her legs and fall onto her chest. Her legs drop to her sides, my body jerking uncontrollably between her spread thighs. She's moaning noisily as she gasps for breath. I sluggishly pull my body onto her further, wanting to press into her deeply, allowing the semen to leak into her. My chest pushes down on her as I gasp for air.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna be sore," she moans into my ear. I'm still idly grinding into her, feeling the last of the semen drip into her. She lifts her legs, folds them loosely around my waist, and slides them down my legs, caressing me. Her hips rock below me as her orgasms dissipate. I push myself onto my elbows to look down at her face. Her face is flushed red and damp with sweat.

"This seems like it's so wrong, but it feels so good," she groans with a sigh.

"Oh, Anna, there is no right or wrong, no good or evil. There is only action. Once you understand that you will move beyond right and wrong, beyond good and evil, then you will be the perfect mother for my child."

"What?" she asks, her head snapping up to face me.

"I have done what was needed. Hopefully, you will now become pregnant."

"You came here to get me pregnant?" she asks.

"Yes. I need to pass my seed forward. I must have a child to continue what I have begun. You must have my...our child."

"Did you know I was ovulating today?" she asks, hesitantly.

"Yes, that is why I picked today. I know you stopped taking your birth control, probably hoping to get pregnant by your husband, but he is too busy with his mistress. Now, you can give birth to a child far superior to any other. You can devote your life to insuring that he fulfills his exceptional potential. Let your wealth give him a good education and teach him what I have told you today, what you know to be true, and he could be the greatest man to ever live." I slide my body back and off of her, my cock falling from her. "I must go now."

"Where are you going?" she asks, and then quickly adds, "When will I see you again?"

I step off of the bed and walk to the nightstand. I begin dressing. "If you do not become pregnant you may see me soon. I will be watching you, so I will know if you are pregnant. If you are pregnant you may never see me again, but I will always be near."


"I need to see you again," she says. "I need to talk to you."

"Anna, you don't need me. You know all that you need to know. You will have our child. That is enough. That is more than any other human being has ever had." I sit on the side of the bed and put on my socks and shoes.

"Please come see me again. I will have our baby, just come see me again." As I finish putting my shoes on, I turn to her. I almost feel compassion for her. I would like to see her again. I would like to fuck her again. But, I've got too much to do.

"Perhaps," I mutter, leaning over her face. "Perhaps I will." I kiss her softly on the lips. "Take care of our child." I kiss her again. "I will be near." I kiss her once more. Her mouth opens to me and I kiss her deeply.

I separate from her and stand from the bed. I retrieve the ski mask from the bag and pull it over my head. I take the knife from the bag and walk towards the bed. I cut the rope holding her right hand to the bed. I turn and run from the room, stuffing the knife back into the bag. I run down the stairs and out the back door, closing it locked behind me. I sprint through the backyard and vault over the fence. When I hit the ground I pull off the ski mask and stuff it back into the bag. I walk quickly to my parked car, hoping that I can mix in well with the lunchtime crowd and get home without being noticed.

As I walk through the woods, my mind pictures the egg inside Anna's womb. I see one of my millions of sperm squirming into it. I see my child growing inside of her, soon to be the most extraordinary being to exist on this planet. Then, my mind turns to her, to Anna. I feel an unusual weight in my chest as I walk further from her home. I see her lying on the bed, removing the blindfold, and untying her tethered hand. She runs after me, but I'm already gone. I clench my fists, fighting back the melancholy. She's such an extraordinary woman. I don't have time for this. I have work to do. And there's so little time, so very little time, when you're more than human.

12