More Than I Bargained For

Story Info
Bisexual guy finds more than he expected online.
1k words
3.98
26.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of a few things about myself. I am in my mid 20s, about average height, athletic, very masculine and above all I love sex. Not in the sense that most guys in their mid 20s say they do, I truly LOVE sex. I, also, happen to be bisexual, a fact which I discovered together with my ex when she introduced her fingers to my butt and proceeded to describe her fantasy of me getting fucked while I was eating her out. Needless to say, my excitement didn't leave any doubts as to if I liked the idea or not.

After breaking up with her a couple of years later I had a brief fling with the dad of another ex-girlfriend but it didn't last and by the end of it I was still an anal virgin, having just some experience giving blowjobs.

As another year passed and while being in a very happy although rather vanilla relationship with a gorgeous girl I found myself at my best friends place in a different town, all alone as he had gone to sleep and horny for cock. I guess I had grown tired of just fantasizing about it and decided I had to taste the real thing again.

Not having many options in a small rural town in the middle of the night I decided to download dating apps and try to see if there were any willing guys around. To my surprise there were quite a few in a rather small radius (although to be fair my "don't care what's your name and what you like, I just want to suck you" description probably didn't hurt) and I quickly got chatting with three or four of them.

One of them, a really hot guy a tad younger than me and really fit couldn't host and I was not going to invite him to my friend's place and another one kept insisting on face pics which I wouldn't do, I mean I want to know who this guy is before I reveal my identity.

In the end I settled on a guy in his mid 30s who lived close enough that I could go over to his place on foot, suck him and get back before anyone realized I was missing and having to come up with some sort of excuse. What I thought was a bit weird at the time was that he asked for a butt pic but I figured he just wanted the mental image for later so I indulged him.

Fast forward 15 minutes later and I am knocking on his door. He opens, half-naked, says hi and places his hand on the back of my head pushing me down. I didn't need him to ask twice, I had his cock in my mouth as soon as he pulled it out of his boxers. After about 2 minutes he suggests that we go into the bedroom and asks me to strip. I had never been naked with another guy but I was so horny that I wasn't going to say no just because I was a bit shy.

As he lays there and I am giving him what must have been an award winning blowjob I can hear him looking for something in his drawer. The next thing I know a pair of handcuffs are dangling in front of my face and he say,s "Let's make this more interesting, shall we?" with a playful smirk.

Well, as I have said I was horny. I now realize how stupid and dangerous it was to let a guy I didn't know handcuff me while naked at his place but being horny has a way to inhibit any other thought so naturally I let him pull my arms behind my back and handcuff me.

At that point I thought he was going to climb back on the bed and probably want me to deep throat him. And that's when I realized I would get more than I bargained for...

I could feel something cold dripping on my ass and at first I froze, my mind could not put what was happening together. Taking advantage of me not being able to say anything the next thing I can feel is something pushing at the entrance of my ass.

I panicked, I was a virgin, this couldn't be happening! I couldn't be losing my virginity to a man whose name I didn't know! I tried to clench tight but I realized it was too late - with a hard push I let out a cry feeling so much pain as well as humiliation for being fucked like a piece of meat by this guy.

I began crying for him to stop which only made him hornier. He slapped me and pushed my face into the pillows while violating my ass, taking my virginity by force while I was tied and screaming.

After what felt like ages but couldn't have been more than ten minutes ,I felt him go rigid, burying his cock, the very cock I had helped rape me by sucking it hard, balls deep in my ass and start cumming. He was breeding me! I could not believe this was happening to me, the fantasy had gotten painfully real.

Then, as if nothing had happened he pulled out of me, unlocked my handcuffs, through my shoes and clothes out his door and pushed me out, naked, with cum running from my ass. The only thing I could do was cry while I was trying to realize what had just happened to me. I put a finger back there trying to figure out what shape I was in. When I looked at my finger it was covered in cum and a little blood. He had really torn me apart!

I got dressed as best as I could, walked back home in agony as every little step hurt my tormented butt while trying to figure out what I would do. By the time I managed to return to my friend's place I had already decided. He had humiliated me. He had raped me. He had treated me like a sex slave. And I loved every moment of it.

I had to come back for more...