More Than I Bargained For

Story Info
After a long wait I finally meet my first tgirl.
2.3k words
4.28
46.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InExGuy
InExGuy
7 Followers

This is a work of fiction although I would love to meet an aggressive girl like this some day.

*

We had been talking for a few months now and after a few missed chances to meet (mostly because I had to cancel) we finally found a night that worked for both of us. I knock at your door and hear the tell-tale click of high heels approaching the door. You're already dressed as you said you would be. My heart skips with each footstep I hear and my nervousness raises as I hear the door unlock and slowly creak open. You open the door just enough for me to fit inside and tell me to come in. I step inside and walk into your home, hearing the door close behind me. I turn around and for the first time we see each other in person.

You are wearing a long blue silk night gown with black thigh stockings and black high heel spiked pumps. Your hair and makeup look great and you're wearing just a hint of perfume. Your look is completed with a pretty necklace and black silk panties underneath your gown. You smile warmly and pull me close into a warm, tight hug. Then you push me back a bit and look me up and down. I feel like I am being sized up by a lion as you smile and walk back towards me. As our bodies touch you keep walking, forcing me to back up until I am against the wall. You press firmly against me and then kiss me hard. In your heels you are much taller than I am, so I have to strain my neck up to meet your lips. I can tell you enjoy having me do that. Our kiss lasts for a long while as your tongue attacks my mouth, only occasionally letting me up for air. Finally you break the kiss.

"I've got big plans for you." you say with a smirk as your pinch my ass. "You've made me wait months to meet you and I'm going to make up for lost time."

I am about to speak when you interrupt me, "Your mine tonight baby. This is your last chance to back out. If you stay, we do what I want. No turning back and no saying no."

"I'm staying." I say firmly.

"Good. On second thought though, you can say no if you want, I just won't listen." with that you give me a sharp slap to my ass and then lead me into your bedroom. I laugh a bit figuring you're just playing around.

We get into your bedroom and you turn around and once again kiss me. Your kissing is ferocious, almost as if you are feeding on my lips. Your arms wrapped around me, my back against a wall, you're in total control already. You once again break the kiss and lead me onto your bed. We're laying on our sides facing each other. As we continue to kiss I feel your leg slide up in-between my legs, massaging my cock through my jeans. Our bodies entwined I once again realize I can't move even if I wanted to. Little do I know how often that will be the case.

Suddenly as we're kissing you grab me and roll me onto my back. You're on top of me, kissing me even harder. In between kisses you whisper to me, "Oh this is so hot, I'm so horny for you, I've waited so long. Can you feel how hard I am, can you?"

I am unable to respond much as your kissing feels like an attack. You're getting yourself almost in a frenzy as you suddenly stop kissing me and move your body up mine. At first I am not sure what you are doing but then I realize your gown is hiked up and your panties are near my face. I can see your bulged now and it's big. Much bigger than mine, almost twice as big. For the first time it hits me what I am doing. I don't have much time to process anything though as I see you pull your panties to the side, freeing your cock and it slaps onto my face. You wiggle your hips a little, making your cock rub along my face before pressing it against my lips.

"Open your mouth baby, you know you want this." I hesitate, not because I don't want to but because I am so nervous. "Suck it!" you say more firmly, "Open your fucking mouth and suck my cock like the bitch you know you are."

Your words are firm and I find myself opening my mouth and accepting your cock. The moment my lips part you push into my mouth, causing me to gag slightly before you pull out a bit. As you slide your cock back in you instruct me on how to make you feel good. I can feel your silk nylons against my body and your high heels against my sides as you pump into my mouth. The silk material of your nightgown draped over my body but all I can see is your huge cock sliding into my mouth. My mind reeling as I tell myself "I'm sucking a cock!" it's surreal, but then I realize I'm not really sucking as much as having my mouth fucked. You're pumping in faster and harder, talking dirty to me and calling me names, when I feel your body tense. Just as I think you are going to cum in my mouth, you pull out and cum all over my face, neck, and hair. You moan loudly as spurt after hot spurt covers my face. When you finish, you slide off of me and slide a finger across my cum soaked face, getting some on your finger. You place it on my lips and make me clean it off you. As I am about to wipe my face, your grab my hand.

"Leave it there. I want my cum to stay right where it is." I am surprised at how easily I accept your demand and then you begin kissing me again. My jaw hurts a bit but you don't seem to notice or care. You want to kiss, so we kiss. You remove my shirt and jeans, leaving me only in my boxers. We kiss and makeout for what feels like an hour when I realize you are humping against my leg. You're hard again.

You sit up on the bed and this time you remove your panties completely, placing them on the bed next to you. You wag your finger for me to come to you and I do. You have me on my hands and knees as you pull my head to your cock. Once again I am sucking you and you grab my head firmly, pushing and pulling my head up and down on your cock. Then you push me onto my back again. I assume you are going to straddle my face and fuck my mouth again when I suddenly feel you grab my boxers and pull them down. Before I can react, I feel your nylon covered legs in between mine and you very roughly push my legs apart. It's only then that I notice you had gotten a tube of lube while I was sucking you, and have a bunch of it already on your hand. As you rub it all over and inside my ass, I realize quickly what is going on.

"Wait, wait, I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

You look down at me as you slide a finger into me, eliciting a moan. "You're probably not ready baby, but it's going to happen anyway. I told you if you stayed I was taking what I wanted. And right now, I want your cherry. I'm not going to wait in case it takes you another 4 months to come see me again."

As you speak your slide on a condom, your legs still keeping mine spread apart.

"I promise I won't wait that long again." I say hoping to buy myself some time.

"No you won't. Especially not after I take you." you say with a grin. You're enjoying my nervousness. Enjoying your control.

I feel the head of your cock press against my hole. I let out a soft moan as you push a little harder, but it barely slides in. "Fuck you are tight." you say, "This is going to take a while." I feel you push your knees spreading my legs even more. It feels strange to have you do that, to have you control this, but I realize I don't really have much say in my current position.

You work yourself inside of me a little more, the head of your cock penetrating my virgin ass. I let out a sharp yell as the initial penetration hurts more than I expected it to. "ok ok stop, I can't take you."

You respond by pushing in sharply, not a lot, but enough to send a message. "I told you there is no saying 'no' to me baby." You reiterate your point by pushing in more three more times, each push eliciting another plea for you to stop from me. This continues for what feels like an hour. You pushing slightly into me, me telling you no more, and you ignoring me and pushing in once again. I am drenched in sweat as I feel you pull back slightly for the first time. I relax for a moment thinking this means you are going to stop, but then feel you push back in. You aren't stopping, you're just getting started.

You begin pumping me, very slowly at first. Each pump once against sends sensations of pain and pleasure into me. I can't help but cry out, telling you I can't take anymore, but each time you push into me I realize I can take more.

"God you feel so fucking good baby. I'm going to fuck you good tonight. Going to make you my boy slut."

I look up at you and see you are dead serious. This isn't about my pleasure, it's about yours, more than that, it's about breaking me in and making me yours. You want me to remember this, to know that you fucked me and took me further than I wanted to go and I couldn't stop you.

You start pumping into me harder now. It's too much for me and I begin yelling, telling you to stop.

"Fuck baby, you're going to wake the neighbors." you say matter of factly, with no concern for what you are doing to me. You reach to the side and I see that you have your panties in your hand. You try to push them into my mouth but I close it shut. I can't let you do that, if I do, you wont be able to hear me saying no, not that it appears to be stopping you. You smile at me like a trapped animal and push into my ass hard. I open my mouth with a yell and before I can close it you shove the panties in my mouth.

"Oh those look good on you baby, maybe next time I'll make you wear them when I fuck you." you say with a sarcastic smile.

Before I can push the panties out of my mouth you begin to fuck me in earnest and I realize why you put the panties in my mouth. These are hard long thrusts. My yells are muffled totally now, I'm moaning no, stop, but now you can't even hear what I am saying. As you fuck me harder and harder I realize you're lost in the moment and I doubt anything would make you stop. You grab my hips and fuck me even harder and faster. The pain is again mixed with pleasure and I find myself wanting more. Here I am laying in a bed, with dried cum all over my face and hair, a pair of pre-cum soaked panties shoved in my mouth, and a beautiful girl with a huge cock fucking me like I am a whore and all I want is more of you.

I spit the panties out of my mouth "Oh fuck, yes, fuck me."

You look down at me as you pick up the pace, "You like that huh? You want me to fuck you harder bitch? You like having my big dick in your little ass don't you?" You're speaking loudly, almost yelling it at me.

"Yes, please fuck me, make me yours!" I say in between your thrusts.

You start to fuck harder, really pumping into me. With each thrust you say "Does that hurt baby?" I moan yes and you pump harder, I realize you're not asking me because of how I feel, you're asking if it hurts because you want to make sure that it does. You're teaching me a lesson that you are in control and that my body is yours to use as you please. I realize I want it that way.

Over and over you fuck me until suddenly both of our bodies tremble. My cock explodes cum all over both of my chest and your gown as your cock explodes in my ass. You keep fucking me hard until every drop escapes your cock. Then you slide out of me and climb up near my face, telling me to clean my cum from your gown. I do as you say and when it's all cleaned, you climb off me and lay on your side. You turn me to face you and kiss me deeply.

Then you get up, "Get some rest baby, we're just getting started." your words almost sound like a threat, but I can't deny that I can't wait for more. As you leave the room I hear you call back to me "I'm serious baby, next time I'm not going to go easy on you."

Fuck, I think to myself. Part of me thinks it's time to leave, I barely took what just happened. But I don't move. Instead I find myself laying in the bed waiting for you and ready to accept whatever you do to me.

InExGuy
InExGuy
7 Followers