More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 10

Story Info
Luc and Meg's further adventures and a bit more camping.
8k words
4.71
30.8k
9

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter of the story. My computer died. Not only the hard drive, but the mother board fried as well. Nearly lost all of my data. We rebuilt my computer, my data and I have finally gotten back to the story. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

*

Luc woke up with the sun. The night had been cooler than he expected, but being furry had it's advantages. He stood up and stretched. Meg slept covered by the sleeping bags. He got dressed once he found most of his clothing and then went to make coffee. They had planned to hike up around the peaks behind camp. There was a small hot spring up one of the side canyons that he thought they'd head for today. Luc took a cup over to Meg once it was ready.

"Hey sleepy head. You going to snooze all day?" he asked playfully.

Meg blinked, stretched and then realized that he was holding a cup of coffee. "Mmmm, I love breakfast in bed," she said sleepily.

Luc smiled and walked back over to the stove where he had oatmeal cooking. He dumped in the dried apples and cinnamon sugar. It smelled good. He heard Meg get up.

"Where are my undies?" she asked.

"Don't know. I um... I well, try over there," he said pointing off to one side of their camp. He had vague memories of tossing them off to one side.

Meg walked over. Sure enough, there were her undies hanging from a bit of sage. She walked back over shaking her head. "You are damn rough on my undies," she said.

"I can't help it. You started rubbing my ears and I just lost it," he said a bit embarrassed.

Meg laughed. Pulling her undies on, she walked back to where the rest of her clothes were piled. She got dressed and then walked over to where Luc was putting oatmeal into bowls.

"This smells good," she said.

"Better be. It's Ginny's recipe," Luc said.

Meg laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Oh, just the idea of a werewolf eating oatmeal," she said.

Luc laughed with her.

*

After breakfast, they packed a light lunch and headed up the trail to the peaks. Luc lead the way, and they took their time. Meg stopped to take pictures as the scenery opened up, each view different and beautiful.

"Okay, what is this surprise you said you had for me?" she asked after they'd been hiking for nearly two hours. They had started down into a side canyon and she wondered what lay ahead.

"Well, if you wait just a few minutes, you'll hear what it is," he said.

Meg gave him a puzzled look and kept on following behind him. Five minutes later, she could hear water. It was getting louder.

"Another river crossing?" she asked. Meg wasn't too fond of them after the last time.

"Not exactly. More like a puddle, a big warm puddle," he said as they came into an open area with a stream off to one side.

"Warm?" she said. Then it dawned on her. "A hot spring?"

"Yes. There is a pool over this way that we can adjust with a bit of stone here and there," he explained as they headed towards the pool.

Meg smiled and jogged to catch up to Luc. He was standing beside the pool and dumping his pack. She dropped her pack next to his.

"Oh my," she said as she knelt next to the pool. The water was warm. Luc smiled at her and started to shed his clothes. Wading into the pool, he grabbed rocks that had been moved by others and blocked the flow in one spot and opened it up in another. Meg bent to test the water after a few minutes and realized it was much warmer. She stood and took off her clothes.

"Luc, this is lovely," she said as she lowered herself into the water.

"And so are you," he said putting an arm around her to pull her closer. Meg wrapped her arms around him and brought her lips to his for a kiss. Luc wrapped her closer and then trailed a hand down her back to her ass.

"Mmm, that feels good," she whispered in his ear.

"You feel good," he said, his voice growing husky with passion.

"I,... mmmm, have this ache," she said. Moving in his arms, buoyed by the water, she floated above his growing erection and opened her legs so she straddled his lap.

Luc reached down and moved his fingers against her lips. "Is this where it aches?" he asked. "Or is it here?" He moved his fingertips up against her clit stroking it lightly.

"Oh, it really aches there," she said. "Oh,... and there too," she gasped as Luc moved his fingers up inside of her pussy.

Luc smiled. He moved his other hand and stroked her nipples which were bobbing right at the surface of the water. Meg smiled. Then he moved his other hand so that two fingers were deep in her pussy. The water moved between her legs teasing her. Luc moved his hand from Meg's nipples to her shoulder and gently put pressure on her to drive her down onto his fingers.

"Oh Luc," Meg gasped. Luc repeated the process until Meg squirmed with delight. She moved her hands up to his shoulders and helped rock back and forth on his fingers. Then he took his fingers away and moved her over his cock. He drove in as deep as he could.

"Oh!" Meg squeaked. Luc grabbed her ass and the two of them moved enough to make the water churn. Meg dug her fingertips into the muscles on his shoulders. She wrapped her legs around him too, driving his cock deeper into her pussy. The water moving between them added sensations that she didn't expect.

Luc ducked his head low enough to catch her nipple in his teeth. He didn't bite hard, but sucked and tugged on first one nipple and then another.
"Wwwatch those teeth!" she gasped.

Luc grinned, showing just a bit of fang. He arched his eyebrows up and down, smiled and then blew a raspberry on the nipple in his mouth.

"Ggggods!" Meg said trying to catch her breath. She realized that his attentions under the water were bringing her to the brink of orgasm. His nipple play had distracted her and now she realized that not only was he pumping in and out of her in rapid motion, but the hand grasping her thigh had moved so that his thumb stroked her clit. Her breath came in fast short gasps and then the orgasm ripped through her. She trembled and spasmed as her body arched in pleasure.

Luc enjoyed watching Meg come. He loved the way her body gripped his cock, and spasmed which drove him to his own orgasm a moment later. He grabbed her ass and gripped it tight as he drove in deeply. He came in pulses and the final one nearly brought him to his feet. The water lapped around them.

"Ah, ...." he started.

Meg relaxed and lay back in the water until she was floating. Her only connection to Luc was his cock still buried deep in her and her legs wrapped around his waist. He watched her float there relaxed. She was beautiful. Then he couldn't resist it any longer. With one hand, he helped support her while the other hand dipped into the water and then dribbled it up her body to her face.

"Akkk! Luc! You brat," she gasped, trying to wipe the water off of her face. She pulled free of him and ducked under the water to pull her hair away from her face. As she came up, she shoved water at Luc splashing him.

"No fair!" he called and the water fight ensued. Five minutes later, the two of them dragged up on the bank to lay in the grass. They were laughing as they caught their breath.

"That was fun," she said.

"The sex or the water fight?" asked Luc.

"Oh, definitely the water fight," said Meg.

"And the sex?" he asked.

"Sex? Did we have sex?" she teased.

"We certainly did!" he said. "The poor beast is exhausted," he said pointing to his cock. "Usually the sight of you nude has him up and hard in an instant, but look at him now," Luc said handling his limp cock.

"Well, it could just be erectile dysfunction. You are of an age you know," Meg teased.

"I am not!" Luc answered back. "You just wore me out!"

They both laughed. Meg stood up to find her clothes and a combination of water and semen ran down her inner thigh.

"Oh gods! The gift that keeps on giving," she muttered trying to figure out what to do with the mess.

"You could always hop back into the spring," he mentioned.

"I'm going to have to. Where on earth do you hide all of this?" she asked. It wasn't the first time she had commented on his generosity. He came more than any lover she had. She waded back into the water to wash off.

"I don't know. The family doctor swears it is because we have two sets of balls as shifters. Also says that's why vasectomies don't work. We'd have to neuter the wolf as well as the man, and well,... that just isn't happening," Luc said.

"I can't see getting any of you on the table long enough for that. Is that why you are all so fertile as well?" Meg asked.

"Some of us are. Some of the women have a hard time carrying to term. Shifting isn't kind to pregnancies," Luc said. "It's why so many of us try to find wives that are human."

"I can understand that," Meg said. "And why you made the comment about birth control not being a sure thing." She stood up out of the water and then stopped.

"Meg, what's the matter?" Luc asked after noticing that Meg had gone silent.

"Um, nothing. Just wondering where my clothes are. I think I finally got the flood under control," she said.

Luc didn't believe her. He sniffed the air. He could smell the sudden onset of nerves. Standing up, he walked over to Meg and turned her face up to his. "Let's try this again. What's wrong?" he asked.

Meg knew that tone in his voice. There was no avoiding the thought that had sprinted through her head. "Um... I just realized that um... my cycle is late," she said softly.

Luc just nodded, knowing by her body language that she was not totally happy about this thought. "How late?" he asked treading gently.

Meg thought for a moment. "I think about four or five days," she said at last. She was dry enough by now to start dressing. All of a sudden, the mountains were too far away from civilization for Meg.

Luc watched Meg dress while he put his own clothes on and tied his boots. "How in the hell do I handle this?" he thought. "I'd love it if she were pregnant, but I don't want to influence her. Our relationship is just firming up, and oh hell! Where is Ginny when I need her?" He walked over to where Meg was pulling her water bottle out of her pack. After she took a swig, he took it from her hand and wrapped her in his arms.

"When we get home, if you want we can get you one of those tests. What you do with that information is up to you," he said.

"Luc, I'm not sure if I'm ready to be pregnant. Hell, I'm not sure I could cope. I love playing with Joe and Sara, but ..." she trailed off.

"Meg, I'm not sure I'm ready to be a dad. Nor am I ready to have to put that piece of paper in front of you," he said as it dawned on him that that might be part of the problem. While she had never said anything either way about the agreement, it isn't an easy thing to deal with for either party.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really. It's your body. Your decision," he said. "Gods! This is difficult!" he thought.

"Okay. Would you mind if we headed home a day early?" she asked. "I will not panic! I will not panic! Oh god! Oh god!" she thought.

"Not at all," he said and grabbed the packs so they could head down the hill. He stopped and turned to face Meg about twenty yards down the trail.

"Meg, I want you to know something," he started.

"Yes," she said.

"Regardless of whether or not you're pregnant. Regardless of whether you keep or abort any child, I will stand by your decision," he said.

Meg wrapped her arms around him. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," Luc said holding her tight. "Gods I love you!" he thought. "And that was probably the hardest thing I've ever said to anyone."

*

The trip down the mountain was quick. When they got to camp, they packed up in record time. They headed down the trail to the car. When they got there, they tossed the stuff in the back and hopped in. Luc drove to the radio chattering away. Meg was distracted, and he didn't know if he should interrupt or just let her be. Finally, he couldn't take it any more.

"Meg, what are you thinking?" he asked.

"Um... I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant, and how I got there on the pill. I've never forgotten it. Never skipped a pill. Ever. And then, my mind is going in about eighty directions. Do I keep it? Abort? Wait? Trying really hard not to panic too," she said.

"Okay. Do you want to talk or just sit in silence?" he asked. He really felt out of his depth on this. "This is Ginny's area of expertise," he thought.

"I don't know," she said. "I never thought about having kids. Hell, I haven't had a decent relationship except for you and ..." she trailed off again.

Luc reached his hand out and took hers in his. He gave it a squeeze. She squeezed back. They drove the rest of the way home like that.

*

They stopped at the grocery store and Meg ran in to buy a pregnancy test. She was looking it over as she got into the car.

"It says that it might not test right if I'm not pregnant enough," she said.

"Okay. Is that why they give you two?" he asked.

"Yeah. If the first one is negative, you're suppose to wait a week and test again. Gods, I don't know if I can take the stress," she said. "Oh, and we have to wait until the morning to do it."

"Huh?" Luc asked.

"It says to do it the first time you have to pee," she said.

"Oh. Okay. Do you want to talk to Ginny?" he asked as they turned down the street to their house.

"Do you?" she asked.

"Yes!" he answered. "I've never felt so out of my depth in my life. Ginny has always been there when I didn't have an answer, and I've been thinking about her all the way down the mountain," he admitted.

"So have I," she said. "I'll call her when we get inside."

"Okay," he said as he parked the car. "I'll get the packs while you call."

Meg nodded and headed inside. Luc unpacked the gear while Meg phoned Ginny. He could hear the conversation. Some days having wolfish hearing was a benefit.

"Ginny will be here in about twenty minutes. I didn't tell her what we wanted to talk about, just that we needed to talk to her," Meg said.

"Okay," Luc said and wrapped his arms around Meg.

*

They were still standing like that when Ginny popped into the living room.

"So, what has the two love puppies upset?" she asked.

"How do you know we're upset?" Meg asked.

"I could smell it!" Ginny said exasperated. "Did you run into some Sierra people up in the mountains? Guns fired at you? What?" she asked. They all sat down, and Meg looked at Luc. Neither one of them wanted to broach the subject.

"Um,... my cycle is late," Meg said.

Ginny looked at the two of them, sized up the situation and thought for a moment before she opened her mouth. "And neither one of you knows whether to be happy or upset?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Luc.

"Well, to be honest, don't worry until you are or aren't. Fretting about it right now will just make things worse. If your cycle is late due to stress, you aren't helping it. So, get some sleep, take that test you probably bought and then decide what you want to do when you know for sure," she said. Standing up, she went to Meg and hugged her.

"We've all been there," Ginny said. "Not everyone is cut out to be a mom. I know I wasn't. Didn't make it easier though. I thought I should be happy I was pregnant, and when I lost baby after baby, I just figured it wasn't meant to be. So, I love my brother's kids as mine."

Meg looked at her and hugged her tight. "I... I didn't know," she said.

"I don't exactly announce it to the world. However, it does mean I can have a great time and not worry," she said trying to lighten the mood.

Luc smiled and wrapped his arms around both women.

Meg came out of the bathroom around 5am. Luc rolled over and tried to wake up. It was probably the first night in ages he hadn't shifted. Instead, he'd held her all night and finally fell asleep about 3am.

"It says I'm not pregnant," she said holding up the tester.

"Okay, and how do you feel?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I think I want to sleep on it," she said and crawled back into bed. "I read all the early symptoms of pregnancy, and they are the same as your cycle almost. That didn't help."

"No, can't see that it would. Well, we have the day off, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"For the moment, sleep," she said and snuggled up to him.

Luc held her and they slept.

They spent a quiet day trying not to talk about it. The next morning, they headed to work. It was a busy day. Luc swore that for every day he took off, the work piled up twice as deep. He was beginning to curse Ginny for arranging the day off. "No, can't think like that. It wasn't her fault that Meg noticed her cycle was late up in the mountains. Nor is it her fault we suddenly have so much work," he thought.

Coming back from a short trip out for a consultation, he noticed that Meg's car was gone. He hunted Ginny down when he got into the office. She was dispatching drivers and he had to wait a minute for her to finish.

"Where's Meg?" he asked after Ginny hung up the phone.

"She said she had to go home for a bit," Ginny said. "I've cleared your afternoon. Go home and see what's happened."

"I'm out of here," he said and headed for the door.

Thirty minutes later he was pulling into the driveway of the house and heading into the house.

"Meg, where are you?" he called.

"In the bedroom," came her voice.

Luc headed to the bedroom where Meg was curled up on the bed. "Ginny said you left work and would be back later. What's the matter" he asked as he sat down on the bed.

Meg wrapped around him and put her nose to his chest. Luc put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up. "Meg?" he asked.

"My cycle started at work, and I just couldn't cope, so I came home," she said. Tears were welling up in the corner of her eyes.

Luc felt confused. First she was upset that she might be pregnant. Now she was upset that her cycle started. "Um... Meg, I'm confused. Why are you crying? I thought you were upset about the idea of being pregnant," he said.

"I was. Then I sort of wrapped my brain around it and decided that if it was going to happen, I'd go with it. So, I wasn't happy, but I wasn't upset either. Then this afternoon when I discovered that my cycle had started, I was upset again," she explained.

"Is it alright that I think I get this?" he asked.

"Yes, just hold me. This is a really crampy one and I feel horrid on top of everything else," she said.

"Holding I can do," he said. "Well, I guess we dodged that issue. For the moment. Not sure I'm happy or upset either. Damn!" he thought.

Meg couldn't seem to get comfortable. Luc tried to figure out what she wanted. Finally, he gave up. "Meg, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't get comfortable. I don't know what I want," she said at last.

Luc smiled. He stood up and took off his clothes and then crawled back into bed.

"Luc, my cycle started, and the last thing I want is sex," she said misunderstanding his intentions.

"Meg, just relax. I'm going to shift and didn't want to shred my clothes," he said with a smile. He realized that for the last few nights he hadn't shifted. She missed the wolf and just didn't realize it.

"Oh," she said.

Luc shifted and curled around Meg. She snuggled down and was asleep in minutes. "Soft one worry too much," the wolf thought. "No pup this time. We play more. Still time," the wolf rolled the thoughts over as he too fell asleep with his mate.

A week later, Luc and Meg headed up into the mountains for the last camping trip before hunting season really kicked in. Right now it was just the bow hunters and black powder muzzle loaders out there in the woods. Luc was confident that he'd scent them before they got too close.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers