More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

"That explains the expedience of the furniture shuffle then," said Ysabel.

"Yes. I'd like to have it all done by dinnertime," said George.

Angie stuck her head out of the kitchen. "Twenty-five more minutes!" she called down the hall. "Now what needs done in here?" she asked.

"Well, let's start with lunch," said Ysabel. She pulled out bread and sandwich fixing and the two women started on lunch while George tossed laundry in the washer.

*

"Who was on the phone?" Meg asked.

"It was Ginny. The message said they were on their way home. Should be here by this evening," said Luc. "Now where were we?"

"You were kissing me from my toes to my... Oh yeah, right there," Meg gasped. Luc was licking her thighs and working up to her pussy, which was still damp from her morning bath. Meg curled her fingers in Luc's damp hair, and pulled him closer.

Luc shifted his tongue just a little and after flicking her clit, he slid his tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm," Meg moaned. She squirmed as he kissed and licked her right up to the brink of orgasm. "Oh, don't tease," she said.

"Ah, but I like to tease," he said. Luc smiled and knelt between Meg's legs, letting his erection graze her lips. "I like to make you crazy with need too."

Meg wiggled out from under Luc and moved so that she had his erection in her hand. She stroked him softly and slowly while keeping herself away from his fingers.

"Okay! Tttteasing is bad when you're horny," gasped Luc.

"Yes, and now you must satisfy my lust," Meg said with a wicked grin. She let go of him and knelt on the bed with her hands on her hips.

Luc growled playfully and grabbed Meg, turned her around and almost before she had herself braced on the bed, he slid into her hot moist pussy.

"Oh... damn," Meg groaned.

Luc moved slowly in and out of her pussy, with his hands gripping her hips. Learning to be gentle was frustrating. He had to make sure he didn't shift too much. Still, it felt so good to make love.

Meg's breasts bobbed in rhythm to Luc's thrusts. Her nipples just touching the sheets. It made them rock hard. Luc grew, pushing deeper inside of her as they both came closer to orgasm. Meg pushed back against Luc with every thrust. She could feel him tap her cervix which felt so good.

"Lluc," she gasped as every nerve in her body started to vibrate.

Luc could feel her orgasm flow as he held her hips tight to his body with each stroke. Meg came in waves and just when he thought he couldn't hold back any longer, his own orgasm boiled up his spine. "Urrrrgh!" he growled as his body surrendered to the pleasure. He couldn't move because of the knot that had formed.

Meg couldn't move, wrapped up in his arms, so she just relaxed. In moment, Luc rolled so that the two of them were still spooned together on the bed. He ran his fingertips over her clit and shared in the orgasmic spasms as she came again and again.

They almost had one eye per socket when the phone rang. Luc picked it up, and saw that it was George. "Hello George," he said. Luc listened for a moment and walked towards the bathroom. "Yeah, we'll be over in a while. No, we just got up," said Luc with a smile directed at Meg. "Bye."

"What did George want?" asked Meg.

"George wants us to bring lunch and help do a last check on both houses. I said I would," Luc said turning the shower back on.

"Ah, Alpha of the pack giving his final approval over his underlings?" Meg teased as she snuck around Luc and climbed into the shower.

Luc laughed. "No, more like make sure there are no paint brushes or holes in the wall that he missed," he said. "Alpha of the pack? Where'd you get that dreck?" he asked.

"I was cruising the shelves at Barnes & Noble. You wouldn't believe the stuff people are writing. Werewolves, vampires, demons, all living with the 'mundane population'. That means boring by the way, because only things that go bump in the night have great jobs and sex lives," she joked she ducked under the water.

"Well, you gotta admit that you have a biased viewpoint," he said scrubbing her back for the second time that morning.

"Right. I've had both kinds of lovers, and that makes things unbiased in my view. You could have had the littlest cock in the world, and still beat out some of the guys I dated. It isn't how well hung you are, but how you deal with people, and that's a function of brain, not bod," said Meg. "And the way you handle yourself around people is just plain sexy."

Luc smiled and reached around to soap her breasts and belly. Meg leaned back and enjoyed the touching. They rinsed off and got out of the shower. This time they got dressed rather than climbing back into bed.

Meg wore a pair of denim leggings, a black tank top and one of Luc's flannel shirts. Luc grabbed jeans, tee-shirt and a flannel shirt. After a quick breakfast, they headed out to run a few errands and pick up stuff for lunch.

*

"I can't believe how hungry I am," Meg said snacking on dried fruit on their way to Angie's and George's houses.

"Jeff said it would get worse. I remember Penny when she was pregnant with Bitty. She looked like a stick with a basket ball attached and the appetite of a small nation," said Luc as they navigated traffic. "Unless it was popcorn. Even the smell of it on people's fingers made her heave."

"Ugh. I feel that way about oatmeal right now," said Meg.

"Ah, that explains why we haven't had any. I didn't even think to ask," said Luc. He signaled and then turned into the driveway of Angie's house where Cal and Peter were cutting lumber for something.

"We brought you lunch," said Meg as they got out of the car.

"How are things going?" asked Luc.

"Well, to be honest, Angie should sell this place and get a new house. One with George proof floors," said Peter.

"That bad?" asked Meg, who remembered how happy Angie when she got the house.

"Yeah. It's okay for humans, but any shifter is going to feel nervous about the floors. Just too many soft spots," said Cal.

"Oh, have you told her that?" asked Meg. "She loves her house."

"We did. George did. Angie said she'd think about it and about the trade idea. Neither Ginny or Patrick are as heavy as George. So, it might work for them," said Peter.

"Is the house livable for right now?" asked Luc.

"Yeah. Today we are just adding a few braces. Otherwise, it's good enough to put on the market," said Cal.

"Okay. As soon as you two are done here, head over to the other house," said Luc as he and Meg got back into the Subaru.

"Will do. See you in a few hours," the two men called as the car pulled out of the driveway.

*

Luc and Meg pulled into George's driveway twenty minutes later. As they got out of the car, the three pups poured out of the house. Sara wrapped her arms around Meg and rested her head on the baby bump. Ivan and Joe hugged Luc.

"I can hears them," said Sara.

"You can?" asked Meg trying to walk into the house.

"Uhuh. Theys wiggly," said Sara. Sara opened the door for Meg and then waited for Luc and the boys who were bringing in all the bags.

"Hello! Anyone home or did the children eat you?" Meg called.

"Back here," called a voice.

Meg put down her bags and headed for the room the noises issued from. She found George, Angie and 'Solda trying to figure out where to put things.

"Here, let me help," said Meg. Everyone turned to Meg and there was a brief flurry of hugs and hellos. Meg took a good look at the refurbished bedroom. They had changed the closet around and widened the bathroom door.

"Put the bed there," she said pointing. "Dresser over there and the nightstand on the left side of the bed."

George and 'Solda did the heavy lifting and Angie moved the nightstand.

"Now why didn't we think of that?" said Angie as she looked at the room which all of a sudden worked.

"Because we've been playing musical furniture since 8am, and we're all blind," said George.

'Solda giggled and snuck out of the room. She headed for the kitchen where she could hear the little ones and Luc talking.

"I agree. How are you feeling Meg?" asked Angie.

"Hungry, but alright. And I'm beginning to understand that I'm going to be hungry for a while," Meg said. That made everyone laugh. Angie walked over and gave Meg a hug.

"Did Cal and Peter give you the news about my house?" Angie asked softly.

"Yes. I had the same kind of adjustment when I started dating Luc. I couldn't understand why he didn't like spending the night in my apartment until we broke the bed. Then I was all for moving out. The idea of going through the floor was uncomfortable. Especially as Luc tends to shift as he falls asleep," said Meg.

Angie nodded. "If Ginny and Patrick don't want to swap, I will probably sell my house. I adore George, and don't want to sleep in the basement the rest of my life," said Angie.

George blushed a deep red. "Um... Can we finish up so we can have lunch?" he asked as he put the rugs back on the floor.

"Yes," said Meg and Angie at the same time.

*

Ginny woke up just as Patrick pulled into the driveway. She stretched and tried to figure out who was here by all the cars in the driveway.

"This is some home coming crowd," said Patrick.

"Yes, and here I was hoping to sneak in," said Ginny. "If I count it right, there are at least a dozen people here."

Patrick nodded. "Now wait for your crutches, or I will carry you in over my shoulder," he said firmly.

Ginny started to protest and stopped. Over the last couple of weeks, she had discovered just how 'alpha' Patrick was. At least with her, and while it didn't rankle, it took getting use to. The last one to be that dominant was her grandfather. Patrick brought her crutches around and handed them to her just as the door opened and everyone poured out. Sara, Ivan and Joe headed the pack and almost knocked Ginny over in the effort to hug her.

"Wat happened Awnty Ginny?" asked Sara.

"I fell Sara. We'll tell you all about it when we get inside. If I'm on my feet too long, Uncle Patrick there will growl at me and I don't want that. Do you?" Ginny asked the three pups.

"No!" said Ivan and Joe at the same time. Sara started to say something and Patrick growled softly at the same time he smiled. Sara blinked and ran in the house with the bag she'd been given to carry.

Everyone greeted the two of them and helped in bringing in the bags. Ginny navigated the doorway and got inside. She was astonished by the change in the house, even though all she could see was the living room and dining room. She started to head further in, when she heard Patrick growl behind her. This time it had none of the joking that had been present when he growled at Sara. Ginny sat down.

"Ginny, what on earth did you do?" asked Meg. In the full light of the living room, Ginny's bruises and scrapes were visible.

"I slipped, fell and face planted on the deck. Broke my nose, blacked my eyes and screwed up my ankle," she said.

"I heard all about that from Doc Rogers," said Jeff as he came out of the kitchen. "I had a busy night that night."

"What? Did Doc keep you on the phone longer than he told us?" asked Ginny totally confused.

"No, but I had to tend to someone else that fell and hurt themselves, which made for a a very busy time," said Jeff smiling.

"Who?" asked Ginny as she looked at the faces of everyone in the room. George turned beet red. "George? What happened?" asked Ginny.

"I... um... fell through the floor at Angies," he said at last.

Ginny looked at him and then at the others. Then it dawned on her. "All of you knew?"

"Some of us knew," said Luc. "As leader of this pack, I get told all sorts of things. Best part is that each of you told someone not to tell the other so that they wouldn't worry," he finished.

That made everyone laugh.

"So, instead of fixing up just one house, we had to fix two," said Peter. He stood over to one side, with his arm around his wife Lisa.

"Worst part was waiting for George to heal so we could work in the basement," Cal teased. George reached over and thumped him on the head.

"Yes, but we got all the work done," said George. "Which brings us to a question."

"And that would be?" asked Patrick.

"Are you and Ginny invested in living here? Would you want to check out Angie's house, or do you two want a house of your own. Reason I ask is that there is no way I can live at Angie's. Even thinking of shifting makes the floors creak for me," said George.

"I hadn't thought of that," said Patrick.

"Neither had I," chimed in Ginny. "Could we wait to decide until we've had a chance to see Angie's house?"

"Oh! Of course," said Angie. "Men! Make her think she has to move tonight? After just getting home? Give her a chance."

"Angie, I didn't mean she had to move this second," said George softly.

Ginny smiled. She liked seeing the tender side of George. Better yet, she liked seeing Angie handle George so well.

"Peetzas ready!" called the three pups from the kitchen.

Angie looked past George at the three of them and cleared her throat. "What do you say?" she said firmly.

"Dinner is ready," said Sara, Ivan and Joe all together.

"Thank you. We will be there in a minute," said Angie who turned around quickly so that the three wouldn't see her smile.

"You know, that was even better than seeing George put in his place," said Ginny with a smile on her face.

Angie smiled. George blushed.

"Let's go eat," said Meg. "I'm starving."

Jeff looked at Meg. "I take it you aren't skipping meals?" he asked.

"No, I haven't. I've been eating like a pig, and I'm still hungry," said Meg as they all walked to the table. She gave Ginny a hug as Patrick helped Ginny to the table where Bitty and 'Solda waited to serve dinner.

"Okay, just checking," said Jeff.

"Don't mind him," said Martha. "He just worries too much some times."

"Martha, if you hadn't told me I'd be so hungry, I'd have thought I had something wrong," said Meg. "Oh, and Ginny, as soon as you can walk, we need to go shopping."

"I noticed your wardrobe had taken a Luc-ish style to it," said Ginny with a smile.

"Oh yeah," said Meg.

Pizza, beer and salad was passed around the table. The conversations mellowed as people ate.

"What was this about an old shifter?" asked Luc.

"His name is Buster, and he lives at the Bed & Breakfast. To be honest, I don't think he'll last a month," said Patrick. He explained a bit more and the rest of them listened.

"Did you ever find out who his family is?" asked Ysabel.

"No, but that would have taken longer to go through his stuff than I had the other morning," said Patrick.

"Hardest part is going to be Sam. She's rather attached to him and will miss him when he passes," said Ginny. Patrick nodded.

"I'll talk to Doc Rogers and make sure he's ready for Buster's passing," said Jeff.

"Good idea," said Luc. "Might be startling if he shifts back."

*

Ginny looked around her room. It was beautiful. Patrick had carried her while they had the grand tour of the changes in the house. Now they were alone in their room for the first time.

"They did a great job," said Ginny.

"Yes, they did. And our decisions on what happens will wait until tomorrow. Tonight, I want to ravish you," he said huskily as he held her in his arms.

"Ravish me?" Ginny teased. "But I'm injured."

"Oh. Well. If you hurt too much, I'll just sleep on the couch," Patrick replied. He let go of her and started to head out of the room.

"One step further and I'll kick you with my bad ankle," said Ginny.

Patrick turned and smiled a wicked smile. "Glad to know that you don't hurt that much," he said. He walked back over to Ginny and started taking off her clothes. She started to help.

"No," he growled. Ginny stopped. He had her undressed and helped her on the bed. Then he undressed. As he got onto the bed, he cuddled Ginny to him.

"Too many nights without being inside of you," he said.

"Far too long," said Ginny. She reached over to stroke his erection that was throbbing against her thigh.

Patrick reached between Ginny's legs and wasn't surprised to find her wet. His fingers slid across her clit and into her pussy with ease. Ginny groaned with pleasure. Patrick fingered her until she began to moan and press against his hand. He pulled her up on her knees and moved between her legs, careful not to bump her ankle. Patrick guided his cock between her lips and deep into her pussy. Hot, moist and so tight, he clamped down on the sensations running through his body so as to not come right then.

Ginny gasped at the sensation of having Patrick buried to the hips inside of her. Slowly, he began to stroke in and out. His hands on her hips felt good. She tried to speed up and Patrick held her, keeping to the slower pace.

"Patrick," she moaned.

"Nnno, not ggoing to rush," he said through jaws partially shifted. "Want to last."

Ginny felt his hand shift as the nails became claws and held her even tighter. She knew she didn't dare shift as that would stress her ankle. Patrick's fur on his stomach tickled her back and she arched against him. Other things had shifted, and she was enjoying each stroke of his cock as it nudged her cervix.

Patrick brought his hand around to stroke Ginny's clit. She moaned and bucked hard against him. It was Patrick's turn to moan as her muscles tightened around his cock and the last of his control slipped. Pounding harder, he felt his balls slap against Ginny's thighs as he leaned forward. Ginny wriggled in pleasure as her orgasm hit. Patrick rode the wave of her release and then biting down on her shoulder, let loose his control. It felt as if he came forever, and the knot that had formed held them tightly together.

Ginny lowered herself to the bed, and Patrick followed. He was half shifted, and it was difficult to fit on the bed. Patrick curled up around Ginny.

"That was so nice," Ginny said softly.

"Nihsh?" said Patrick. "Ohnly nihsh?"

"Very, very nice," she said

"Noh, tha wa-shh ver ghud," said Patrick. With a glint in his eye, he brought his hand up to Ginny's ribs and started tickling her just at the base of the short ribs.

"No! Patttttrick, no!" she gasped. "Nnnot there,"

"Yesh," he said. He kept tickling her there until her foot started to shake. Held together by the knot, she couldn't get away. Just as she began to kick, he stopped and moved his fingers to her clit. Patrick started to stroke her clit almost as fast as he'd tickled her ribs. The result was amazing.

"Oh! Oh, stttop," said Ginny as her body switched sensations from tickle to orgasm.

Patrick grinned and his fangs showed. Just before she came, he switched back to her ribs, and repeated this until Ginny's body couldn't process the signals. She started to orgasm as he played with her clit, and when he switched to her ribs, her body carried right on until she shuddered with pleasure. Her muscles clamped tighter around the knot sharing her pleasure with Patrick.

"You... you bastard," she gasped.

"Myh pharrunts marrheed evehn-chulee," he said.

"Oh," Ginny started only to be stopped as Patrick repeated his little trick of tickling her ribs and then stroking her clit. He was enjoying mixing her body up on sensations. He enjoyed the way she shared her orgasms.

"Ohhhhh," Ginny moaned as he started up a third time. By this point, it only took one or two switches for her body to hit overload. Patrick took advantage of this and when his fingers switched from ribs to clit, he sucked her nipple into his mouth and nipped it gently.

"Ah!" Ginny squeaked as she orgasmed hard enough to soak Patrick's hand and the bedding under her ass. She went limp in his arms as she passed out.

Patrick smiled and pulled her tight against him. With all the extra orgasms, it would be hours before his knot subsided. He smiled. He felt good. Good to be inside Ginny. Good to be home. As he fell asleep, he could hear the giggles and squeaks that could only be George and Angie having the same kind of fun down the hall.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers
12