More Than Just a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan now continued to lick us both Denise and I. I did not know if Denise knew what was going on but she surely had to wonder what Stan was doing when he wasn't licking her. Then Stan went one step further and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock when I had pulled it out of Denise. He grabbed it with his hand and started to seriously suck on it. About that time, Denise looked between her and Stan's and saw what he was doing. All she said was "Holy fucking shit, that is fucking wild!!!", and then went back to sucking Stan's cock with even more passion. I slammed my cock back into Denise and Stan continued to lick us. Then Stan put his hand around my cock as I fucked in and out of her. That put me over the edge and I lost it. When I came I was planted deep into her pussy and as I pulled out Stan grabbed my cock and shoved it into his mouth where I pumped a couple more squirts into it. When I finished cumming and pulled my cock free, Stan put his mouth back up to Denise's pussy and licked all the cum that was oozing out of it. I looked at Stan's face and saw that is was covered with my cum and pussy juice from Denise.

When that was all over, Denise swung around and plunged herself down upon Stan. She started off by getting her feet underneath her and slowly raising herself up and down the whole length of his cock. I was mesmerized watching the her pussy stretch to accomodate the size of his cock. His cock was glistening with wetness as she rode him. Finally she fell forward to her knees which allowed her to sink the cock in her pussy up to his balls. She rode him like a cowgirl in a rodeo. She was slamming her hips in all directions. I then went up behind her and started licking her asshole. Soon I found myself licking lower until my tongue was licking his cock as it slid in and out. I placed my finger on her asshole and pushed it in up to my middle knuckle. When I curled my finger downward I could feel Stan's cock through the thin membrane that separated us. That must have felt good to Stan cause soon his cock exploded. With my finger, I could feel it pulsing and shooting his cum deep into her pussy.

Stan withdrew his cock and cum flowed out of Denise's pussy. First I licked some of the cum that was flowing out and then I licked Stan's cock clean. I had only tasted my cum previously so this was totally different for me. It was totally different taking another man's cock into my mouth, but it was one that I would definitely try again if the opportunity ever arose.

Denise fell off of Stan's body. Stan and I situated ourselves on both sides of her and moved our hands across her body, gently rubbing her nipples and stroking her smooth skin. The last thing I remember was that Stan and I were taking turns kissing her.

I awoke the next morning to the sight of our naked bodies together in bed and knew that this weekend was not over yet. I will save the adventures we had on the following night for another time.

12