More Than Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I buried my tongue into her. Going slowly, I wanted to remember every small thing about what I was doing to Claire. And Claire gently led me in what to do to pleasure her. The feel of her pussy beneath my tongue was so slippery and wet. Her opening was so pink. The color, the feel, the scent, all of it intoxicating to me. I moved back to her clit, and again flicked my tongue across it as if it were the wings of a butterfly. My fingers moved in and out touching every inch of her inside and out. I listened for her moans to guide me, and they did. I could hear her breathing increase, and every now and again, she held it.

I licked and sucked her wetness till I heard her tell me she was ready to climax. "Mmmmm, put your fingers inside me, Kerri" she moaned. "More. Yes, just like that." Watching and feeling her ride my fingers was incredible. To know that I was pleasuring her in this way. "Suck my clit harder as you fuck me... I need to feel both." I wanted to give her the most pleasure possible so I sucked her clit into my mouth, my tongue working fervently over and around it, and moved my fingers in and out of her pussy to the rhythm she had set. The rhythm sped up to her body movements and I pushed in deeper and harder as I nibbled her harder. I could feel a rush of fluid and with her bucking hips, and loud moans, I knew I had given this truly wonderful person something special and I willing obliged her through several more. Loving the high pitched noise she made at the height of each one. And the heady feeling of control. The power to love and pleasure another woman, the power in the feeling of exploring her body and finding her most pleasurable secrets. After she climaxed, I continued to enjoy her taste and fragrance. I breathed in deeply the lingering scent and taste of her as I moved to lay in her arms. I wanted her to make love to me. I had succeeded in pleasuring a beautiful, very sexual woman. I felt such an incredible bond with her. Sharing a sexual bond with someone on any level, is special, but with Claire the connection was somehow different. Much more emotional than I thought it would be, but I was happy for it. Maybe because I never felt the need to be someone I wasn't or to admit that I needed to learn along the way.

Claire then moved on top of me, kissing me deeply. Her hand massaged my breast and pulled on my nipple. The small surge of pain made me shiver. Bending her head, she captured my nipple in her lips, I watched her make love to my breasts and nipples with her mouth...slowly teasing, playingly biting, then sucking hard. I didn't want her to stop, but I wanted her to touch me all over. I couldn't move. I lay there almost frozen. I felt like my breathing had stopped, and yet I could hear myself start to breath faster. I wanted her to melt into me. The feeling of loving and wanting someone so much overwhelmed me. Her hands moved downward over my stomach, caressing all the way down, moving over my shaven pubis, feeling the baby oil I use there to stay soft. Smiling at me, she pressed first her fingers, then the palm of her hand into my smooth, fat outer lips. The effect was a stretching feeling that Claire had no way of knowing was something I enjoyed-that fine line between pleasure and subtle pain. Moving her fingers and hand down the length of my slit just stretched my thick outer lips open wider to the width of her hand. My God, I couldn't believe she was doing something I had tried several times to show my husband, without my ever guiding her. My tendency for deep breathing when aroused kicked in as her fingers moved deep into my pussy. Pulling her hand away, I saw it covered in my juice, watching her press it to her mouth and began sucking my wetness from her fingers. This was such an erotic thing to watch her do. She then pressed her fingers to my lips, covering them with my wetness, sharing it with me in a kiss. Kissing her way down my body, I lay still enjoying all that she was doing to me. Feeling her tongue move over my shaven triangle was like electricity moving inside me. Feeling her kiss and nibble my fat outer lips was almost more than I could bear. My legs spread open under her and my hips moved up involuntarily to meet her. When her tongue finally circled my clit my deep breathing turned to moans of pleasure. Her fingers pressed deep into my pussy as her mouth worked it magic all around my clit, my pussy lips and to my surprise I felt her fingers begin to tease my ass. With her mouth sucking my clit, fingers moving in and out of me and one of her fingers finding its way into my nether hole, I was gripped by the strongest, most exquisite orgasm I've ever had. I felt myself gush onto her hand and her tongue lapping my juice up. Not being multi-orgasmic as she is, I was totally spent and lay breathing deeply. Claire lay down beside me and neither of us said a word, we just held each other and enjoyed the afterglow.

Claire is a great lover. Months have passed since our first lovemaking session. I cherish the time I spend alone with each of my lovers-Claire and my husband. Loving someone is a gift and I have been blessed with two special ones.

12