More Than Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later the sun was streaming through the window and Lana's red hair was splayed out on the pillow our bodies still intertwined from the night before, Lana was still fast asleep, so I slipped lightly from the bed disentangling as I went, my cock had somewhat deflated during the night but not fully, I picked up the blanket from the floor and softly placed it over her lower half simply unable to cover those perky breasts so enticing as they were, I did not want to have to hide them.

I tiptoed downstairs and in the kitchen I pulled a couple of glasses down off the shelf and filled them with water, I downed the first one and refilled it where I started to sip it more slowly, then walked back upstairs as quietly as I could back into the spare bedroom, and placed the full glass on the table beside Lana. I sat on the bed beside her and pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes, and caressed her shoulder her milky white skin flawless, her red hair and fair skin made her seem irresistible, my hand trailed down her arm and under the blanket, stroking the side of her leg. Lana woke then opening her eyes blinking as her eyes adjusted to the light.

'Morning.'

She said smiling no longer the mischievous sexual grin of the night before but the relaxed and happy grin of one who was well and truly sated in their lust.

'I brought you a drink, thought you might need it.'

and pointed to the glass over her shoulder she gratefully drank deep and drained the glass in a few short moments, the mischievous look returned immediately after, she put the empty glass back down and took mine from my hands placing it on the beside cabinet next to her own, grasping my hand she pulled me down into the bed.

'I think you and I have some unfinished business, don't you?'

We returned back to deep passionate kissing, different this time, less urgent, more tender. Our hands wandered up and down the others body, her hands quickly discovered the emerging hard on between us and stroked me to diamond hardness, my own fingers stroked at her slit, feeling her moist pussy had my cock aching for release. I pushed her gently onto her back and rolled over above her, supporting myself on knees and elbows, straddling her hips and whispered in her ear

'I have wanted this for so long, it was only last night that I realised how much and why I wanted it, I now realise what I wanted was to share myself with you'

turning her head towards me, Lana smiled and we shared the most tender and loving of kisses of all, she parted her legs and I shifted my own in-between.

'Please go slowly, I have still not had a man down there'

she whispered, I nodded and kissed her forehead reassuringly.

'I promise to be gentle, just tell me if you want to stop.'

I adjusted the angle of my cock until the head was resting at her entrance, warm and moist and oh so enticing. Slowly, I applied a slight pressure and upon finding resistance rubbed the head up and down her slit to lubricate it and tried once more. This time the head of my cock parted her lips and I sank about half an inch into her warmth depths with my hands resting on her hips. Lana bit her lip slightly eyes closing.

'You ok?'

'I'm fine, just don't go all in at once'

So I worked the tip of my penis in and out of her entrance slowly until eventually the entire head was submerged in her warm folds, the tightness was incredible, I had never had sex without a condom before, the feeling was unimaginably soft yet tight and firm. As difficult as it was, to not plunge my entire length in, I remained true to my word and slowly worked my way in, only half an inch at any one time, eventually the entire length of my cock was embedded in Lana's tightness, the look of pain had slowly faded, only to be replaced by that insatiable hunger.

'How does that feel?'

'I feel rather full, it feels a lot better than before, but please go slow.'

'Alright, but I don't think I am going to last much longer, this feels so good.'

'Don't worry I'm sure this won't be the last time.'

Grinning I slowly withdrew my entire length and buried myself up to the hilt at the same speed, I worked up a soft and relaxed rhythm, feeling the boiling feeling at the base of my cock, I placed my right hand to massage and tug slightly at her left nipple, my other hand rubbed at her clit, Lana played with her right breast her free hand dug her nails into my shoulders, her hips began to rise and fall with my thrusts as she met them, taking me deep into her pussy, her eyes had an intense look in them as she gently licked her lips, my cock pulsed, her eyes widened, her nails dug into my back, the strange mixture of pain and pleasure sent me into a new realm of existence, my cum shot deep into Lana's womb as her own orgasm broke over her, head thrown back and her inner walls desperately gripping at my cock, forcing this intruder out of her hot tight pussy.

My cock slipped out of the warm sheath and shot another spurt into the air, this time landing on Lana's cheek, for a moment she looked shocked, then winking at me she wiped the cum off her face with her finger and sucked on it in a way that looked so seductive, I thought I might have died and gone to heaven. Flopping down onto the bed beside her we shared a long and tender kiss, both of us sated for the time being, I could taste the slightly salty taste of my cum on her tongue but I didn't care, I was in a state of sheer bliss.

Some time later we made our way to the bathroom and shared a shower the hot water cascading over us the steam rose and our bodies became entwined once more. The tenderness of her pussy had abated somewhat but still remained so as she braced herself against the side of the shower, I held onto her supple breasts and played with her nipples, erect as they were and softly thrust myself deep inside her again and again.

This time I lasted that bit longer and Lana came in her own time without the added help, as her body shook through the orgasm, I pulled out, Lana turned and knelt before me, and took me deep in her mouth one hand working the shaft the other my balls and I came hard shooting my diminishing load into her mouth, her tongue working around the head, drawing back Lana gulped and swallowed my gift to her. Standing up she stepped out the shower.

'Come on you better get off home, you may need a change of clothes and then we can go to the drug store, I think there are few supplies we will be needing?'

Embracing her in my arms we kissed briefly and she continued

'I need to make sure you don't get me pregnant and we are going to need some condoms for the rest of the weekend my parents don't come back until tomorrow evening.'

'I like your thinking, we may have to grab some money for pizza because we are going to be too occupied to get any other food today.'

The next two days were a blur of naked bodies and fun games as we became more confident in what Lana could withstand, leaving Sunday afternoon, we were both so exhausted that I slept for twelve hours. The rest of the summer went by too soon as we took every opportune moment to run off and pleasure each other. Time back at uni was hard as both of us decided to be faithful to one another, the internet chats became no more frequent but more heated as we discovered ways to keep our lust sated and I was looking forward to our first Christmas as a couple...

12