More Than Just Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Uncle Gary joins Mark and his mother.
12.4k words
4.71
126.6k
81
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,773 Followers

This sequel was a collaboration between myself and a friend who wishes to remain anonymous. She did the bulk of the work though, to say the least, and deserves the credit.

..................................................

We lay there softly letting our hands and fingers touch all over each of us until I found my finger gently making circles over her perfect nipples. I had seen thousands of pictures of womens' breasts on the porn sites, but could not recall a single one with breasts so perfect as my mother's. They were like large heavy and solid cones that followed through to the nipple itself. The pink areola rose up to a half-inch hard thick nipple. The more I ran my finger around, the harder it seemed it became. She looked up at me with a lurid smile then back to her nipple. She gave a little shiver, as her eyes were half shut then looked back at me.

"You really do like those don't you, Mark?"

I looked down at her moist, sensuous lips and couldn't restrain myself any longer. It was the first time in my life that I kissed my mother like a woman.

Mom moaned and felt the shiver down between her legs. "Oh god Mark, my nipples and lips are so sensitive. I could cum just like this."

I was so filled with love and lust that my cock began to stir again. "That's what this is all about. I love to watch you feel good and be bad at the same time."

I leaned over and passionately kissed her wet lips, plunging my hot tongue as deep as I could.

She eagerly sucked it, twirling her own tongue around and around with a wantonly lustful passion. When we finally parted our lips she was gasping and rolled half way on me with her left leg between mine and worked her very wet vaginal lips on my thigh while crushing her left breast to my chest. She whimpered and shook all over while her hips road my thigh in a slow undulating motion. I had my arms around her back and waist. My left hand went down to her ass cheeks, softly rubbing them, then let my middle finger slide down over her anus to her very wet pussy. I pushed down on her ass in rhythm with her humping my thigh.

Mom shivered and whimpered again. "Mark, Mark... I'm going to explode!" Then she went stiff and a shrill squeal came out of her so loud I thought her perfume bottles would burst.

She was breathing so hard and held me so tight while she came down from her orgasm and just laid on top of me until I heard her whimper again softly. Then it sounded as if she was crying and slightly shaking.

In between sobs she whispered, "Oh, Mark, I'm such a slut. I vowed I would never cheat on your father."

I petted her head softly saying, "Shush, shh... you're not a slut, Mom. You're just being a little naughty and you're definitely not cheating on Dad. Not as long as you keep it in the family. Like you said: you just need to let off a little steam once in a while."

With her head in my chest she began to giggle softly. "You think so, huh? You have no idea the naughty thoughts I've been having about you and Uncle Gary."

My chest shook as I let out a quiet laugh. I felt her lips smile on my chest. "Oh, you think that's funny? Can you imagine what your father would think and do if he saw me like this with you?"

I had to chuckle. "Yes, he would probably join in -- if he's anything like me."

She giggled. "Yes, along with your Uncle Gary."

I laughed. "Hey, I get my genes from you two, and besides, you're enough woman for all three of us."

With that she looked up at me. "What? You don't mind sharing me?"

I smiled at her. "Not as long as you're having a good time and enjoying yourself. I told you, watching Uncle Gary feeling you up was horny and sexy. You looked so hot, like you were enjoying it."

She smiled at me. "I was. Now you know how naughty your mom can be. "Do you like your mom being naughty?"

I laughed. "I sure do, but if you're going to be naughty, we better do something about birth control. I don't like having to worry about it and having to pull out so fast and I hate condoms."

She winked. "I know. I hate that too. I thought Monday I would call for some pills, then by next week I'll be safe."

I smiled as I rubbed her back and ass. "Good thinking, but it's not going to help tomorrow with Uncle Gary."

She looked surprised. "Now what does that mean? I didn't say I was going to let him do anything."

I shrugged. "Well, you did say you were going to wear your new dress and we both agreed that it looked sexier without a bra and a few buttons undone. Besides, I was thinking of getting a few pictures tonight and sending them to Gary, so he would have something to look forward to tomorrow."

She giggled and slapped my arm. "Oh -- you are so bad! Much worse than I am!"

"Hey, I thought you liked teasing Uncle Gary? Am I wrong?"

She gave me a sly smile. "No, you're not wrong."

"Well then, lets have some fun and tease him, but you never know -- he might get a little out-of-line. Which, of course, I couldn't blame him for. You're so damn hot and pretty. You have the sexiest tits I've ever seen and Uncle Gary knows that also."

Her head was resting comfortably on my chest as she giggled. "Yes, it seems you both think so and now you know how sensitive they are when you toy with them."

"Think So? Know so! I'll show you some pictures on the porn sites and prove you have the hottest tits we have seen."

She snickered. "And my rear?"

I rubbed her ass harder. "I love your ass and so does Uncle Gary. He grabs it every chance he gets and now I know why. It's so solid, round and hot like your legs -- so long, slender and taunt. You were made to be naughty."

She giggled. "My legs? But I'm so short! I never thought anyone ever looked at my legs."

I laughed out loud. "Oh Mom, you are so naive sometimes. They look long on you because they are slender and taunt. They have a beautiful shape, with no fat and they make your ass look muscular like a pony!" I gave her a love slap on her right cheek.

She yelped and ground her pelvis into my thigh. "Are you trying to make me cum again?"

I was surprised to say the least. "What did you say? Don't tell me that is another one of your sensitive parts? What else don't I know about you? What makes you hot, Mom?"

She just nodded her head and giggled. "Why don't you write to your father and ask him what drives me crazy?"

I snickered, biting my lower lip, then looked up the ceiling, figuring that would be the day. She lifted her head looking at me and giggled.

"I thought so! And you said it wasn't like I was cheating on him if I keep it in the family. I don't know if I can ever believe you about anything again."

I had to think fast. "No, I was serious. It isn't like you are going out on the town picking just any guy that comes along to satisfy your needs. You are with people who love you and whom you love also. You know Dad wants you to be happy and safe. Some things are better left unsaid, rather than to bother Dad while he is so far away."

"Ah-ha," she snickered. "Well, I hope you remember what you said about some things are better left unsaid when you talk to him or when he comes home. He may understand about Gary getting a feel once in a while, but I don't know what he would think about you. Maybe I can start to feel him out slowly by telling him how big you have gotten and how you look after me."

She was quietly snickering while she felt my hard-on with her soft hand, then she whispered. "You know I think you're bigger than him and you get aroused so much faster."

I had to change the subject before she started to think what we were doing was wrong and felt guilty about Dad. "Okay, lets get some pictures of you in your dress for Uncle Gary, then I will show you on the Internet what I mean about your having the most beautiful tits and ass."

She squeezed me, kissing my chest. "Oh, I am so comfortable. I haven't laid with a man like this for so long."

I slapped her ass again. "Oh, come on now. Dad has only been gone two months and he has another year and a half. We will have plenty of time to lie together, especially tonight. Lets get up and make Uncle Gary crazy."

She was laughing when she got up. "I have to take a shower and so do you first."

I was two steps behind her while running to the bathroom. Our first shower together was something to remember. It was so sensuous washing each other touching every crack and crevice, while listening to her moan with delight as I touched each of her sensitive places.

Mom went to her bedroom and did her hair, then applied some makeup.

I was looking at the computer in my boxer shorts, looking at all sorts of sexy women posing half naked when she walked in.

She peered over my shoulder at the sexy women. "Oh my, there are some very beautiful women there."

I smirked. "But none of them have tits like you do, Mom. Believe me. I love tits and I've seen thousands of them, but none of them compare to yours."

I turned page after page -- some huge, some small and some fake but none of them looked as sensuous as Mom's real breasts. "I told you, Mom."

I turned around and looked at her gorgeous face all made up. "Wow, you're a knockout, all made up like that."

I stood up and looked at her with awe, I had never seen her look so hot as she did.

She smiled with a little tear in her eye. "You really think I'm that pretty?"

"Pretty is not the word -- more like gorgeous, hot, sexy, enticing, incredibly beautiful! On second thought, I don't know if I want to share you with Uncle Gary or not. What do you think? Should I share you or not?" I laughed.

Her face blushed at my statement and she giggled. "Well, you did say I was enough woman for three men." Then she blushed even deeper and held her face.

I laughed. "Yes, I guess you are."

I looked back at the screen and noticed some of the women who had garter belts and thigh high nylons on and got the idea. "Do you have a garter belt and thigh high nylons?"

She was all smiles and giggled like schoolgirl. "Yes. Your dad loves those on me, but I think this dress is a little to short."

My eyes went wide with lust. "It will be perfect as long as the tops don't show below the hem when you're standing. When you bend over or sit they will show. I think we can make Uncle Gary come in his pants."

She burst out laughing. "You are so wicked. I would have never thought of wearing anything like that around you two."

I chuckled. "Well, now you know what kind of animals you will be dealing with. Come on, you have to admit it does excite you, doesn't it?"

She put her head down with a sly impish grin. "I guess so. I better find some sexy heels to go with it or it will look all wrong."

A few minutes later she came back in with some clear plastic heels I had never seen her in. They looked hot and she made them look all the better. Her legs looked as good as I thought they would, especially in heels and nylons.

"Perfect! I can't tell you how good you look standing there. I can tell you right now you're the only girl I will dating until Dad gets back."

She just stood there with her arms by her side as her shoulders hunched a little, then she began shaking with big tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh NO! Mom, don't cry, it was a compliment. Don't ruin your makeup now. What's the matter?"

She plopped on my bed with her head in her hands sobbing out loud. Her shoulders shook violently as she sobbed. I sat next to her and held her tight. "Now, now, what's wrong? You look so beautiful, Mom."

She sniffed and gurgled a few more minutes then said, "That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me and here I am made up like a whore, ready to flaunt my body for another man."

I held her tight. "Oh Mom, you look like anything other than a whore. You look beautiful and sexy. Any man in his right mind would want to be with you. You look so gorgeous. I can't think of any other girl I would want to date other than you. Just think, I have a whole year and a half to date you. That is a lifetime that most men will never have. You will always be my girl forever. We are just taking some sexy pictures to have some fun with. You still want to tease and be naughty, don't you?"

She wiped her eyes and snickered softly, then put her hand on my face. "You are so sweet. I never knew until now how much you must love me and I love you so much more. Now my make up is ruined and I have to go freshen-up."

It took 20 minutes until she walked back in with a sultry glow on her face and darker blue eye shadow. I picked up my digital camera and lead her to the living room. I stood her by the mantel then undid five more buttons on her dress. She was showing some serious cleavage. Four more buttons and she would be falling out.

"Perfect! You look great. Now think of something really nasty and give me that sultry look of yours."

I took several pictures, then had her kneel, looking up at me. The bulge of her breasts was incredible. I leaned over, unbuttoning two more so just her nipples were covered and snapped a few more. I had her stay like that and moved her dress up showing the top of her nylon with the garter strap on her right leg. I took several more pictures.

"Perfect -- you look so hot like that. Now I want a few pictures for myself that I won't send to Uncle Gary."

She must have been thinking of something very nasty judging from the wanton glare in her eyes.

I unbuttoned two more buttons and her breasts pushed her hard nipples out, opening the top of her dress.

"Oh yea, you must be thinking something real naughty," I said.

I took several more pictures, then had her lean back on her hands and open her legs while I pulled her dress up, exposing both legs up to her hips. Her sexy black lace panties were wet and she looked steaming. I had a full-grown hard-on and all I wanted to do was dive between her legs and eat her for a month. I snapped at least six more pictures.

She wasn't saying a word, just doing everything I directed her to do. The last pictures I wanted were of her on her knees leaning forward with the dress above her waist and legs open. As I was taking the pictures she asked "Do you like doggy style? It's one of my favorites."

I almost lost it when she said that. I moaned out load. "Oh fuck! Before we are through we are going to do it in every position known to man, and then some."

She giggled and looked back at me over her shoulder. "I better get those pills fast then."

I buttoned her up again; just the four buttons. I had her sit on the sofa with her legs crossed, showing more nylons and garter straps. Then I told her to take off the dress before we ruined it for tomorrow while I go upload the pictures and send some to Uncle Gary.

I sent Uncle Gary four pictures with this note:

Uncle Gary, we got lucky. I was showing Mom some pictures of models on the Internet while she showed me her new dress she had bought for tomorrow's dinner. I suggested we take some pictures for you and she became so excited that she went all out, as you can see. I have never seen her look so radiant and sexy before. Jeez, if you get anything going tomorrow I hope you won't leave me out. That's just between you and me. Don't worry, I would never say anything to Dad about anything. I know she has been feeling down lately and could use some excitement in her life. Maybe we can get her to let us take some real naughty pictures. Just some thoughts.

Mark

I sent the mail, then called his house. When he answered I said "Uncle Gary, go check your email and let me know what you think."

"Mark? Is that you?"

"Yes. I sent you an email with a note but I can't talk about it now, okay?"

He laughed. "Has it got anything to do about my Kitty Cat?"

"Yep, a lot."

"Ok, Buddy, then I'm very interested. I'll call after I look at the mail. Bye."

When Mom came back to my room all she had on was the garter, nylons and those heels. She had a sultry smile as she posed by the door. "Did you send some pictures to Gary?"

I couldn't take my eyes off of her; she looked like the most sexual thing I had ever seen. I cleared my throat. "Yea I did, what to see what I sent and said?"

She had a haunting smile of pure lust. "Yes, of course. I want to know what I will be in for tomorrow."

I showed her the email and she quietly read it, then let out a slight moan. "So you have given him a green light as long as he includes you? And what kind of real naughty pictures did you have in mind?"

I smiled. "Like the ones I didn't send him, or whatever comes up. You know this is all for you. You're in total control of whatever you want to happen, or have always wanted to happen. You're free to do whatever you want."

Mom smiled at my choice of words and thought. "Yes, I am free now that Dave is gone for a while. I can live out my deepest darkest thoughts with two men that I have always loved and no one will ever know." Then she sighed.

"You know you will have to put on your shy act and put up a fuss for at least a little while and let him convince you that it's okay for me to be there. You don't want to let the Kitty Cat out of the bag do you?" I told her.

She just smirked with a very sexual smile. "What do you mean a shy act? I am shy -- even though I have naughty thoughts and desires. Now show me some of the real porn you have. You only let me see the nude models."

I laughed. "Ok, shy one, do you want to see pictures or movies?"

Her eyes opened wide. "Movies! You have movies?"

"Yes, short ones, but they get to the point of what you want to see."

She smiled. "Oh, this should be interesting. Why don't you take your shorts off so I can sit on your lap to watch?"

I watched as she took her panties down and just admired how sexy she really was. I pulled my boxers off and was as hard as nails. Precum was just running out like a faucet, so I went to my desk drawer and took out a condom to put on.

"Mark, what are you doing?"

I laughed. "Precum can make you just as pregnant as a full load and I don't want to worry about that, but you should. One little mistake could ruin it for all of us."

She had a shy blush on her face, then in a throaty voice said, "I'm glad one of us has some sense and is thinking clearly. It seems I'm losing control of reason. I just hope I can control myself tomorrow."

I smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure you do. Just make sure to get those pills Monday. I don't know how long I can keep control, especially if you decide to let Uncle Gary go all the way."

She just closed her eyes and let out a little shiver. I knew what she was thinking about.

I sat back on my chair as she lowered herself to my lap. We both let out a load moan as I sunk into her. What an indescribable feeling that was. After a few moments of adjustment she wiggled her hips as I was pushing up into her cervix. She moaned again.

"Oh god, Mark, you are bigger than your father. You're right at the bottom. I have never felt that before. It is giving me sensations I have never had. Oh, Mark, I think, oh yes! I'm going to cum! Oh... oh Mark, baby!" Then she grunted and squeezed my cock hard. A loud shriek came from the depths of her very being and she slumped forward on to my desk, panting.

I gently rubbed her bare back and reached around to caress her breasts. Sitting back up, she giggled. "Wow, I can't believe it. That has never happened before in my life."

I chuckled. "Do you cum that easily all the time? If you do, we are going to have a lot of fun."

She sat up straight on me, brushing her hair back and taking a deep breath. "Oh my... I have been cumming easily with you haven't I? I guess it's because I have been feeling so sensual lately and this is so naughty."

I went to a web site with movies and let her pick one out. It was only five minutes -- about a husband who let another man take his wife while he watched. I explained to her what it was all about and she couldn't believe it, but watched intently as the guy began eating the wife.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,773 Followers