More than Just Mother and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the conversation back to the topic we needed to discuss. "So we understand that jacking off is okay and you should never be ashamed to do it... understand?"

"Yes but... "He began. I waited for him to finish. "I should not think about what I am while I am doing it."

A jolt of electricity shot up my pussy. "Fantasy helps when you're playing with yourself," I told him, not asking what he thought about.

"I guess," he said.

I stood up. "Since we are having such an adult talk, do you want a beer? I do!"

"Ah okay,"

I went to the kitchen; what was I doing? Even then I remember thinking... "If I get him just a little drunk; stop it Judy he is your son." I grabbed a can of beer for him and a bottle of wine for me. I walked back into the living room.

"Here ya go!" I said as I handed him the beer. I started again "It's bad that we never had a real mother son talk, I hope we can fix that now."What do you mean?" he asked. "Well we never talked about sex, or had the Birds and Bees talk."

"Believe me mom, I know about it," he said blushing.

"Oh I am so sorry mister smarty pants, I didn't know you knew everything," I joked back at him. We sat in silence for awhile, him drinking his beer, me my wine. This was an odd situation to be sure.

Robert began again, "I don't know everything."

"Oh really?" I joked. I set my glass down and turned toward him. "You have my full attention, what did you want to know?" He looked at me; then the floor and back to me. I could tell he had something to say and was having trouble.

I felt sad for him, how could I make him feel so bad. He needed to understand that he could talk to me about anything.

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "You can ask anything you want."

He took a deep breath I said. "I think I have a problem!"

This caught me off guard, I needed more than a few words at one time, I wanted him to really talk to me. "What do you mean?" I begged.

"Well I seem to be, you know, excited all the time."

I relaxed, smiled and asked, "You masturbate a lot?"

"Yes," he almost whispered.

"That's not a problem, you're a young man, your sexual desire is growing and you need a release." I smiled at him and I think at that moment I LOVED him more than ever. "May I ask you something, without making you run out?" I asked.

"Sure, what?" he said almost too quickly.

"Have you had sex?" I tested the waters "No," was all he said. Again the silence filled the room. What was I thinking? What was I doing? I figured up till that moment all was normal. A simple son-mother chat, but to me it was so much more. Just talking with him about his jacking off was turning me on.

The way he looked, his hair sort of messy but neat at the same time, youth can get away with that 'whatever' look; his jeans, the bulge in the crotch, the way I needed to help him relax.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Robert, Baby please, I want you to ask me anything you want."

He looked at me, cleared his throat and said so quietly, "How can a woman masturbate?"

The question, although asked before, was something I wanted to talk to him about. I wanted to teach him about giving pleasure as well as getting it. "Well baby, you know the end of your penis? I will call it the head. You have all these nerves in there and it feels good the rub them. A woman has the same only smaller. It is called a clit, and when it is rubbed it is the same as you jerking off." He was looking at me as I told him this.

It was wild here I was talking to my son about finger fucking. Then an idea struck me. "Robert? Do you want to understand why a woman would be playing with herself and how?" I was feeling bold again.

"Yes I do, please tell me," Robert said.

I stood up, put my glass down and walked to the chair he was sitting in. "Take my hand," I said. He held my hand... his skin was so warm. I lead him to the sofa asked him to sit. I said I would be right back. I went to my room, into my closet and pulled out a tape. I was so excited. I wanted to watch porn with my son. I went back to the sitting room.

"Robert I am going to show you sex! Keep in mind this is not love... Just sex," He said ok. I put the tape in; sat down beside him and pressed play on the remote. I started to scan through it but Robert said, "Wait let's watch the whole thing, his eyes were huge and glassy." I rewound the tape to the beginning and pressed play again. He was watching the TV. I could not believe I was gonna watch porn with my son. My body was shaking all over.

The movie started and all I could do was watch him. He was staring at the screen. I asked him if he was ok... He said yes. The two women on the TV were going hot and heavy. I could tell he liked watching because his breathing became deep and he was licking his lips as if they were very dry. I moved down the sofa and leaned against the armrest, putting my feet under me.

This was going to be a night we would both remember. We watched the movie together in silence. My pussy was so wet and itchy, my nipples were rock hard. Robert was glued to the screen; I don't think he even blinked. We watched the whole thing. When it was over I stood up and turned off the TV. I felt like my juices were running down my legs.

Robert was sitting in a way that I could not see if he had an erection or not. I sat down on the sofa again looked at my son and smiled. He had finished his beer half way through the movie but was still holding the empty can "Honey could you get us another drink?" I asked. I needed to see if he was aroused

"Um... Mom," he stated. "I really would rather just sit here a minute longer."

My mind exploded, he did not want me to see his hard on. "Baby, it's okay to have an erection, I'm also turned on. A movie like that always gets a person hot." I said trying to sound like a mother, a mother with her hand between her legs.

"But it's easier for you," he said, "you don't get a boner, and people can't see when you're... Hot as you put it!"

I stood up in front of him and asked, "What do you see?"

"I see you standing there looking at me," he said.

I could see I needed to show him that it was okay to be blunt... "No. Robert do you see my breasts?"

"Well yes," he said.

"And tell me what you can see," I demanded.

"I don't think so Mom, I don't feel right," was what he said.

"Baby, it's okay. Say anything you want. Trust me, I will not get mad, look at my tits! Can you see my nipples pushing against the shirt?"

"Mom!"

"Tell me, can you, or can you not see them?" I asked again as I pulled the material tight. He looked at my boobs and looked away.

"Yes I can."

"Well now you know; a woman may not have a penis that people see, but you can sure bet that rock hard nipples in a warm room are almost always a giveaway."

He looked again. I liked him looking at me and brushed my hands over my tits as I stood there, "Now get up and get me a drink, please." As he stood I could see his wonderful hard cock shaped against his pants. 'Oh, this is gonna take a lot of work, hard work' I thought. Robert left to get the drinks. I felt dizzy. Oh my god! I was like a virgin on Prom night. My palms were greasy and my pussy was soaked... He returned and placed the drinks down looked at me and then stared at his drink.

We sat there in silence, he glancing at me, me at him. When our eyes meet we smiled. "So... "I said."You liked the movie?

"It was interesting," he said.

"I bet," I joked, we laughed. I took a sip from my drink and turned to him. "Are you still excited?"

"What?" he asked.

"Do you still have a boner?"

He looked at me and said, "Holy... Mom, that's personal."

I laughed, "Oh now he gets all shy; what is a mother to do?" I could not believe he was playing so hard to get... I was so turned on. "Okay young man!" I started, "stand up!" He did not move... his eyes got big and he stared at me, but still he did not move. "Do you think I am joking?" I asked. "You looked at my hard nipples, all I am asking is to see if you are hard... is that unfair?"

He stood, his cock had gone soft, but there was a nice pre-cum stain in his pants... ummmmmm I liked that. I wanted to reach out and touch it... not yet. "Well we seem to have control of our bodies... I am going to see just how much." I stood and walked past him; up the stairs into my room again. I grabbed another tape. This one had a surprise for him. I walked back down to the living room.

He had sat down again and was looking at me confused. "Okay Mister, try this one, if this does not get you excited I will never tease you again." I was lying of course.

"Mom, we don't need to do this... really!" he said.

I said nothing. I put in the tape; pressed play. The movie started. He was watching... I was watching him. "Stop it, Mom. Watch the tape," he said. Robert's eyes opened wide, his mouth wider still... What he saw on the tape was me, his own mother. I was standing in the living room of my friend Karen.

The music was playing in the background and I started to dance. Robert turned toward me and said, "What's this?" I smiled at him and purred.

"Karen wanted me to get used to the idea of stripping so we made a few movies, you know, so I would get used to it." He sat in total silence and watched the dance. Robert knew I was a stripper but he had never seen me do it! I was almost nude in the movie down to bra and a thong.

Believe me when I tell you... he did not need x-ray vision to see my body. On the screen I was reaching for the clip at the back of my bra, just about to expose my tits. In the living room, I looked, His cock was hard. It was standing right up! I clicked pause on the remote.

"Wha..?" he asked.

He could not even say the full word. The image of me wavered and danced on the screen as the picture was paused, he couldn't take his eyes off it. "We had a deal remember? I said 'If could not give you a boner I would leave you alone... well time to show and tell mister. Stand up!" I demanded... trying not to sound playful.

"But mom... I ah... "He was stalling.

I grinned. "If you stand I will show you more." My body was quaking with tremors. I swear if you poked my pussy just then I would have cum on the spot. I could not remember ever feeling so horny... this was getting to be fun, sexy fun. Robert rose slowly facing away from me. "Ah so you want to see more of this movie ... don't you?"

He whispered... "Yes."

"Then turn around and let me see if you have a hard on." Robert turned slowly and I saw it... he had a rock solid, raging erection. It was sticking straight out pointing straight at the ceiling... it was magnificent!! I have seen my share of dick, but this one seemed special to me and it was me who gave my own son a boner. Not a woman in a movie... not an actress. His mother!! "Wow!" I said. "Now I guess you want to see the rest of this dance don't you?"

He sat down... "Please!" was all he said.

I pressed play... I thought I had him... The movie started again. On the TV I pulled off my bra, and danced. Robert was smiling. I was seduced my son with the video. I could see his prick was so hard and a little dark stain was forming on the head. As I sat staring not at the TV but at my son, he was licking his lips. His breathing was very deep. If I was going to make a move; I raised my foot and placed it on the top of his cock. He jumped.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Just seeing if you're still hard," I said.

"I am," he said with a swallow. I again stopped the tape; he looked at me with confusion. "You get hard looking at my tits?" I asked. "Your mother's tits?" He did not say anything. He was blushing. "Well!" I stated; not asked.

"Does looking at my tits make you hard?"

"Yes!" he said.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked Robert.

"Anything!" he was looking right into my eyes. If I did not already love this boy I would have fallen at that point.

"I like making you hard. It makes me feel special!" I was looking at him smiling. "You make my pussy very wet, when I look at your hard cock." I rubbed my middle finger down my cunt to add to the statement. "You want to jerk off don't you?" I asked. He looked at me, licked his lips and swallowed...

"Yes very much!" I was stunned... all my playing, all my teasing. I got him to the point of confession and I was not sure where I wanted this to go. I mean all those thoughts sort of fade away when confronted with something so taboo. I was staring at him in silence. I looked at the TV and pressed play again. I said without looking at him. "Go ahead!"

"Mom I can't, it is too weird," was what he said. I said in my best mom voice, "Honey, you go right ahead and jack off. I will watch the tape and you can satisfy yourself. Then we can talk some more."

"But you're my mother, I don't think this is right," was his remark.

I was so horny right then. My body was shaking, my breathing was shallow, my hands were numb and, ohhhh, my pussy was on fire. I, at that moment, broke down. I was not thinking straight at all. "I am going to do," with that said I stood up. Undid my pants and slid them down. Robert was just looking at me. I sat back on the sofa. My legs pointed at him. I spread them and gave my son a great view of my soaking cunt.

"Robert?" he stopped looking and turned away. "Come on baby-doll, you have seen this on the tape, you can watch," was what I said. I slid my hand down to my trimmed pussy, Oh my god was I wet. My finger moved up and down my crack slowly. "Go ahead honey, Mommy wants to watch you pull on your cock." Robert rubbed his dick through his pants. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, I want to see you do it," was what he whispered... Now I had him. My hand moved ever so so slowly up and down my pussy. I found my love hole and slid a finger deep in me. He inhaled sharply. I liked him watching, so my finger moved in and out of my cunt. It felt wonderful. I lifted my top with my other hand and began playing with my nipple. Pinching, pulling.

All he did was stare. "Come on baby, let mommy see." I was almost begging. He undid his pants then raised his ass off the seat and slid them down. His cock was rock solid and pointing at the ceiling. "Holy smokes, Mom I can't believe you're doing that," he said and wrapped his fingers around his dick. I was staring at his cock. He was staring at me as we both rubbed and watched. His cock was so hard and purple. The head was glistening with pre-cum. My pussy started to tighten. I was close. I started to moan. "I am gonna cum honey," I said. My pussy was now grabbing my finger. I was SO close.

I stopped playing with my tit and moved down to my clit. Just as I touched it, my body exploded. All I could see was stars in front in of my eyes. I was blind. Oh my god was this wonderful. I yelled, "Robert, I am cumming!" My pussy was on fire. "Yes!" "Yes!" I wanted this to last forever.

I was calming down and I looked over at Robert. He sitting there looking at me. His face red, his breathing deep. He had his hand around his cock and he was covered in cum. I missed it. He came and I had missed it. I spoke. "Thank you baby," He just sat there his cock in his hand with cum all over his fingers. I looked at him and he was looking at me. "Am I bad?" I asked.

He turned and looked at me. "Mom, this is weird. I don't know what to think," he said. I stood up. My legs were weak. I had no pants and my top and bra were bunched up over my tits. I reached up and undid my bra letting it fall to the floor and straightening out my top. I walked to the kitchen. I could feel his eyes on my ass. I was falling in love with my son. I grabbed some paper towel and went back in the living room. "We had better clean you up," I said.

"I'll do it mom," he said. I handed him the paper and he started the wipe up his cum... Man there was a lot! Then I noticed... he was still hard. His cock straight and purple. "Robert... "I began "are you ok?"

"Yeah sure, why?" he asked. I blinked and asked him... "Well your dick is still hard. Didn't you finish?"

Now it was his turn... he laughed, "Oh mom when I am really turned on... one time won't do!"

My mind burst... My son was multi orgasmic... or maybe just a teenager. I stood watching him clean is cock. It was fantastic. It stood tall and thick. I licked my lips.

"Mom?" Robert asked. "Yes," I stammered. He looked right into my eyes. I felt him touching my soul. "Did you finish?" he asked. I sat down beside him. Me in just a top; him his pants bunched down around his knees. "We need to ... to talk," I said. "To answer your question, yes I did cum. It was wonderful ... but am I finished? Well that is a different matter."

He just smiled and put his hand on my leg. We sat in silence and just enjoyed each other in the same room. I looked down at his proud cock again. "Wow that is still hard!" I said. He just wrapped his fingers around it and said... "You did this to me!" I closed my eyes and my insides glowed... my son has just told me... his mother, that I am responsible for his current hard on.

All that time of thinking about his cock ... him jerking-off ... his cum. I never saw beyond this point... I never thought this through. "Do you need to cum again"? I asked him.

"Not yet," he said. "Let's just keep talking." He stood up, took off his pants and asked if I wanted a shower. Here was my 18 year old son standing right in front of his half naked mother with a royal hard-on asking me if I wanted to shower with him. I looked at his cock, then into his eyes... "We need to set some rules... don't we?" I asked.

"Relax mom... it is just a shower," he said... he now seemed a lot more in control. I raised my hand... he took it and we walked upstairs together.

When we got in the bathroom, I felt light on my feet... I was dizzy and this was moving in slow motion. Robert bent and turned on the shower... I leaned up against the counter... he turned to me and pulled of his shirt... "Join me when you can," he said. He stepped in the stall and pulled the door closed. I could see him through the glass washing him self... his dick standing right out in front. What was I doing...? I pulled my shirt off and opened the door. Robert smiled at me and said, "I was afraid you were going to chicken out."

"Well it is just a shower... right?"

I stepped into the shower. Robert looked at me. I mean all of me. He looked me over head to toe. I stood there watching him watch me; my arms were folded across my belly; my legs tightly together.

He said, "Is this wild or what?" He put his arms up and ran his fingers through his hair under the water, to sort of slick it back; you know. He blew water from his lips and looked at me. "Cold?" he asked. I said "a little". With that he moved further under the water and beckoned me to step into the water spray.

I took one step into the water; man it was hot. It was like a million fingers touching my body. I had no idea I was so very sensitive right then. "Warm eh?" Robert asked.

"It is nice," I said. Robert moved closer to me. I stepped to the side. He slid past me; I felt his hard cock against my legs.

He stood behind me. "Let me wash your hair," he said.

I ran water into my hair and leaned my head back. Robert then put the shampoo on my hair and started to rub it in. It felt so nice.

His fingers were strong and gentle at the same time. He was kneading and pulling my hair. The hot shower was blasting my tits. It was almost stinging. I could feel the water running down my front; past my belly and down my pubic area. This was a moment of pure pleasure. It was not fucking, it was not sucking, but it was the single most erotic moment in my life.

Robert is a little bit shorter then I, so I turned around and let him clean the parts of my hair he otherwise might have missed. As I was facing him, I bent my head down. I could see his cock, long, slender, it was so red and purple. It made me wonder if he had enough skin to contain such an erection. I smiled.