More than Just Mother and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked at me, the camera and jumped into place, "Take a picture, quick".

I watched as Karen and Robert worked the camera, Karen jumping in and out of the shot as Robert clicked away, "Hey, Look at this, wadda think?"

I slid up, the panties were silk and I loved they way they clung to my pussy, walking to the camera I was so turned on, I wanted my son's cock again, OH how I wanted that smooth cock in my pussy. My mouth opened, my jaw dropped as I looked at the pictures. Sex, pure and simple sex. Sex with a capital S. Erotica gone overboard.

Robert had a... a way with the camera, It put me... damn I was sexy. J B was going to get his money's worth. "What else do you like? How do you want us?"

He took over; a young, horny male was going to set us up. I loved it. "If Karen put her leg around your thigh, could you..."

I didn't need to second guess him, nor did Karen, we got into position, "A little higher Mom, can you touch Karen on her...?"

I didn't need instruction at this point and tickled Karen's pussy lips. "Oh yeah, that's it, put your finger in..., her... um..."

"Robert, we are doing this for Money, for fuck's sake, tell me what you want me and Karen to do".

"Sorry, I..."

"You have had your cock in both of us, you have fucked us, just tell us what you want to do". I was getting frustrated, I needed his cock and I wanted Karen, badly.

Robert was silent as Karen and I did our thing. We were both horny. "

"Lick your finger and put it in her cunt Karen. This from my son, I was shocked then pleased as her finger made me forget."Finger fuck her cunt, deeper". Robert was getting into it.

"Now, one leg up her Mom, slide it around her thigh, up and down, like you were fucking her. Karen, grab a nipple and pull, Yeah, that's it, pull it tight. We were lost in our pleasure as Robert gave us more instructions.

"Lift your leg Karen, rub your cunt on Mom's leg, fuck her, it's a big hard cock, fuck her.

Silence...nobody spoke. Karen looked at me; I looked at Robert, what the hell had just happened.

I had pussy juice running down my leg, Robert had cum and his man juice was all over the floor, I didn't see him wank. Karen had collapsed at my feet.

"OH FUCK, that was intense, I mean, god damn Julie, didn't you come."

I had, I was still shaking, my knees weak, 'shit'. What had my son started?

Karen got up slowly and walked over to the camera. She pressed a button...

"OH FUCK, Oh my god, Julie, come here, Take a look at this, oh fuck... you won't fucking believe what Robert has done, Oh my god..., it's... fucking unbelievable".

Karen scanned through the photos Robert had taken, she was right. Unfucking believable. He had captured us at a high, sexy moment. Touching and living through a climax. It was beautiful and sexy, not porn, something else, something great. I had visions of JB having a heart attack.

Karen wrapped me in a big hug, Robert looked forlorn, "Is it ok, I mean... I'm sorry I said..."

He didn't have a chance to finish as Karen and I smothered him. "OH you big hunk, It was perfect, beautiful, out of this world, what else do you want to do, what else would you like to 'direct us in', I mean... fuck Robert, we want you". I kissed him as Karen pulled his cock.

"Listen, Karen and I had something special, real good and now you are part of the club. What you asked us to do, what you told us to do and what we did this morning, well, I hope Karen agrees with me. YOU are now a part of that. I want to fuck you, I hope you want to fuck, make love to me again and I think Karen is the same. Speaking for myself... I want your cock again, long, hard and deep.

"Fuck all the bullshit, fuck me you horny shit. I want your cock in my cunt".

Karen always did have a way with words, I watched as different emotions crossed Robert's mind. I could see he was hooked, full line and sinker. He was ours.

Karen surprised me, "We have a shit load of sexy panties and bra to go, let's take some more shots. Robert can direct. I like the way his mind works.

Robert, my son, my lover and now Karen's lover, what could be better. I pulled my panties off and looked for something new... something for Robert.

I no longer wanted to watch him wanking his beautiful cock; I wanted to feel him inside me. Hell, if I was going to watch him at all, I was going to watch him fucking Karen, we were a ménage a' trois. Now and forever.