More Than Kissing Cousins

Story Info
He takes advantage of female cousins vulnerability.
1.3k words
92.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been attracted to my cousin. Perhaps it started when I was about 10 and we would innocently practice kissing in her clubhouse. I don't recall thinking much of it at the time but since we both hit puberty I have looked at her in a different way. She developed some curves and my hormones went wild and she has turned me on ever since. We saw each other only occasionally and even today only see each other a few times a year. I am now 28 and she 29.

She is now married with two young children. She always had a gorgeous face but a slim build. However, since having two kids she has developed an ample pair of breasts while still maintaining her slight, athletic frame. But I'm an ass man and hers is one I have long wanted to be close to. Our families vacation together at the beach every year and I always find myself staring at her hind parts through my sunglasses. It isn't completely firm but it jiggles just right in her bikini bottoms. This year I found myself extra distracted as she would simply drape a blanket over herself while breastfeeding. Perhaps this isn't a turn on for most but the fact that her bare breast was all but out in the open drove me wild.

As it turns out she has been having marital problems. Her husband, who is a cop, has become an alcoholic and also been diagnosed as bipolar. He has been treating her increasingly worse since the birth of their second child. She has been living with my aunt and uncle because she fears he will become abusive. As our vacation came to an end and it came time to leave she invited me to live with her for a bit. She planned on moving back into her house but was afraid to be alone with her husband. She herself has recently been exhibiting some erratic behavior that her doctors believe is related to a post-partum condition. In talking with my family about her situation my sister in law, a physician's assistant, mentioned the symptoms of post-partum include hypersexual behavior and promiscuity, among other things. Even given my sympathy for her situation, my curiosity was peaked. I decided to take her up on her offer and went to live with her.

It didn't take long for my sick fantasy to become reality. Her husband conveniently works nights so I had my opportunity. It began the day after I arrived. She was breastfeeding again and caught me staring. She jokingly asked if I was thirsty. I just laughed awkwardly as I did not believe her intentions were the same as mine. After putting her kids to bed we decided to watch a movie on Netflix. She chose What Lies Beneath; a movie that she had previously mentioned freaked her out. My wishful thinking sent me into frenzy. Did she want me there to comfort her through the movie?

We sat with our legs curled up on opposite ends of the couch as the movie began. Shortly into the movie our toes touched and she laughed, seemingly uncomfortably. A little while later her toes found mine again and this time she kept them there, not reacting at all. She began to gently rub the sole of my foot with her big toe. I sat stunned, not knowing what to do so I let it continue as if I didn't even notice. Meanwhile the throbbing in my shorts was almost unbearable.

As the movie began to intensify she shifted closer to me and clung to my arm. We looked at each other briefly and chuckled awkwardly. She began stroking the inner part of my bicep which caused me to look at her. She withdrew and apologized but I told her I didn't mind at all. She moved back and we cuddled as if we were a couple. A scene in the movie caused her to jump so I held her tighter. To further comfort her, and to test her mindset, I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me with a sheepish smile and without hesitation began to kiss my neck. She worked her way up to my lips and we kissed for the first time in almost 20 years. My hand worked its way up her thigh and under her night gown. To my surprise I found that she had nothing on underneath. I lifted it over her head to reveal what I had longed for all those years. I say jaw dropped as it was everything I had imagined. Her tits perkier than ever from having children. Her pussy perfectly groomed, not shaven but trimmed to almost stubble. She spun around as if in a fashion show and I had my first glimpse of that ass I had drooled over for so long. Damn.

She pulled my shirt over my head as I dropped my shorts. I had never been so stiff. She began stroking me while I fingered her and worked my tongue around her nipples. She was ready to take it further but I had not planned for my dream to come true...no condom. She sensed my apprehension and pulled me close, whispering in my ear that she had her tubes tied after giving birth. That was all I needed to hear. I threw her down on the couch and plunged my rock hard cock deep inside of her. I had never been so horny. Being balls deep in my own cousin was a greater feeling than I even imagined. Her milk filled tits bounced as I fucked her feverishly. Her legs wrapped around me as she used her heels to force me deeper. As amazing as this was, I wanted that ass. I stood and bent her over the couch. I almost lost control at the view of her ass and pussy lips together. I drove my dick into her and began to fuck her doggy style, all the while planning my next move. I used the moisture of her sopping twat to lube my finger and slipped it into her asshole. She resisted briefly before accepting it. I continued to use her juices to loosen and massage her tight asshole. She had no idea what was coming next. I withdrew my cock from her cunt and placed the tip at the entrance of her ass. She protested this more vehemently than she had with my finger but I was beyond the point of no return. I lay the entire weight of my body on top of her as I forced my cock between her cheeks and into her now moist asshole. She let out a painful scream that I thought would wake the children, if not the neighbors. She writhed beneath me trying to escape but I was determined. I began to fuck her harder and deeper than I had ever fucked any girl before.

Tears fell from her eyes as she still tried to buck me off of her. As some sort of sick gesture to calm her I reached around and massaged her clit. Whether this worked to make her enjoy it or she just accepted the situation I don't know but either way she gave up her fight. I continued pounding her tight hole, her ass rippling with each thrust. Her moans seemed to shift from those of distress to those of pleasure and I could feel her slightly pushing back to meet each of my prods. As my balls tensed and I knew I was close I pulled her closer and fingered her pussy even faster. The pace of my strokes hastened. With my final thrust I felt her ass cheeks clench as I emptied my load deep into her bowels and I knew she had cum too. I left my cock inside of her as the spasms of her orgasm worked to milk every drop of fluid I had left in me. We both collapsed in ecstasy. I have never before nor since had as intense an encounter as fucking, briefly raping, my own cousin and can't imagine ever having a feeling to match it. Unless I can one day seduce my sister...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories