More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit Jenna. I'm close too!" I yelled stroking my cock frantically. God, I couldn't believe how hot this was, and how hot she was. "God, I'm so close to cumming! Hurry Jenna. Get in position. I want to cum in your mouth," forgetting that she was supposed to be in charge, I was stroking quickly.

Jenna could see that I was ready to blow my load. Sliding down my leg, and leaving a wet trail of her secretions, she leaned over, her mouth level with my incredibly hard cock.

"Come on James. Cum for me. Give me all you've got. I want to taste your cum again," she coaxed. "Stroke that beautiful cock of yours. Come on! Cum for me! Cum now! Give it me," she demanded as she took my cock in her mouth.

"Suck it Jenna! I'm going to cum in your mouth! God, I can't believe how hot you get me. Arrrrgggghh! I'm cumming!" Oh my God, suck my cock! Unnnnhhh!" I moaned, squirting shots and shots of my cum down her throat.

"I can't believe how much I love your cum," Jenna claimed, licking my cock clean. "It's delicious."

I lay in bed, flat on my back, totally exhausted. I couldn't believe how drained I felt. But it was such a good drain. Still straddling my now wet leg, Jenna laid on top of me kissing me and stroking my face and hair.

"You are the sexiest and most exciting man I've ever been with, and I know I'm not going to be able to get enough of you," she whispered in my ear. "I'm always going to want you to eat and fuck me. I love you so much James."

"I love how you respond to me. I love that you want to do so many things for me," I answered. "I know that I'll always want my head between your spread legs, and to fuck you incessantly. I'll do whatever I can for you to always want me. And I love you Jenna."

Laying on top of me, Jenna closed her eyes, and drifted off to a sound sleep. I lay under her with my arms around her wondering if it was always going to be so good between us, and how the family would react if and when they found out about us. I suppose we would be condemned to hell for eternity by Father Dom. But this was something that I wasn't going to bring up again until it was time.

Gradually and slowly moving out from under Jenna, I left her napping, and I went into the bathroom, dampened a washcloth, and wiped her dried secretions off my leg. God! She was beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and downright wanton. What more could a guy want in a woman? I realized then that I was going to have to keep working out just to be able to keep up with her and to keep her satisfied. Coming back from the bathroom and still naked, I dropped on the carpeted floor and started to pound out 100 pushups.

After I did enough to start breathing heavily and wake Jenna, "I love how your back muscles flex when you do that," she said. "Actually, I love how all of your muscles flex," she giggled.

Getting close to 100, I was thinking that I had created a monster. Yeah, me and Dr. Frankenstein, but mine was the best kind. I was also mentally making plans for her attire when we went out later that evening. It was later in the afternoon, and I recommended that we get ready for going out. Jenna had made reservations at a nice restaurant and after eating, we were going to go dancing. We ducked into the shower again to cool down and clean up a bit.

After drying off, Jenna took her rendition of "the little black dress" off a hanger and laid it out on the bed. I noticed that it was a bit looser below the waist than above which was perfect for my plans. It was held on by being laced up which I thought would be very enticing as it would expose much of her breasts, seeing as how she wasn't going to wear a bra-which she didn't know yet.

Damn! Much to my disappointment, the lacing went over the back, not the front.

"By the way," I mentioned, "I don't think you should wear any underwear tonight."

"I'm sorry?" not quite believing what she heard.

"I think it would be exciting for both of us if you didn't wear any underwear," I repeated.

"No bra OR panties? Are you serious?" Jenna asked incredulously.

"Of course I'm serious, my love. If you didn't wear any underwear, it would give me better access to your body," I explained.

A look of understanding dawned on her. "And why would you want access to my body?" she asked.

"You never know when I'm going to want to explore," I said matter-of-factly.

"So what you're saying is that you may want "to explore" my body in public?" she looked me in the eye to make sure I was serious.

"Exactly," I said.

"If it was anyone else, and if I didn't love you so much, and find you so exciting, I'd tell you where to get off," she claimed. "But I'll do what you want. It could be fun. I've never gone out in public without underwear. Has anyone ever told you that you were a bit different?"

"Actually, yes. But I think it was more of a compliment," I joked.

I finished dressing by tying my tie into a double Windsor, which was my favorite knot. With a navy blue double breasted blazer with brass buttons and gray slacks, I looked pretty good if I did say so myself, and my outfit complimented Jenna's black dress. I couldn't get over how much we resembled each other. I could see why some people thought we were brother and sister.

Jenna looked absolutely breathtaking with her shoulder length dark hair, her open necked dress, and a small gold necklace. The laced design going up the back was very alluring. Simple, yet very elegant. Her firm breasts were outlined by the clinging material. As her legs were tanned, she didn't wear nylons, which I was glad as it fit into my plans. Looking in the mirror, I could see that Jenna was frowning.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think my boobs look saggy?" she asked, cupping her incredible breasts and holding them up.

"There is no way in hell your boobs look saggy, and I think you can see that," I retorted.

"You think you'll be able to see my nipples?" she asked, still looking in the mirror.

"We can only hope," I joked.

"Stop it. We're going to be late if we don't leave now," she said grabbing my wrist and looking at my watch.

Going down to the car, I walked a bit behind her admiring the view of her incredible butt, but it was the sway of her dress I found tantalizing as she walked.

"You aren't in the least bit subtle, are you? Would you stop staring at my butt?" she admonished.

"Do you really want me to stop staring at your butt?" I asked. "I think that you'd be concerned if I DID stop staring at your butt."

Stopping short of the car, she turned to me and reassured me, "I was just giving you a hard time. You can look at my butt or anything else any time you want. I'm just so happy you find me so attractive."

"You are the queen of understatement," I quipped. "I think you're a bit more than just attractive. But you already know that."

Opening the car door for her, I took her hand and held it while she slipped in. Her dress rode up her thighs, and she noticed that I noticed. A small smile formed, and I could just imagine how much fun she thought she was going to have tonight. Getting in on the driver's side, I started the car. Before putting it in gear, we turned toward each other and pressed our mouths on each other. I put my hand on her dress over her breast, and tweaked her nipple.

Pulling away, she gently removed my hand. "You want me to walk around with hard nipples, don't you?" she accused.

Shifting gears, I asked, "You don't think that would be sexy? You don't think that you exude sexuality? Don't sell yourself short, my beautiful cousin. You're beautiful and sure of yourself and incredibly sexy."

Driving the ten minute drive to the restaurant, sitting close, Jenna rested her hand on my thigh, and slowly went up my leg to rub my hardening cock.

"Do you want me to walk into the restaurant with a hard on?" I asked, with a wicked grin.

"Good God. Knowing you the way I do, you wouldn't mind one bit," she accused.

"If anyone noticed, I think they would come to the conclusion that you gave it to me. We'll find out shortly, won't we?" I asked, pulling into the parking lot. "Jenna, if I have a hard cock, it's only because you excite me so much, and I find you so sexy," I said pulling her to me for another toe-curling kiss.

After the kiss, I got out of the car, and went to the passenger's side to open her door. Getting out, her dress rode up her thighs, and rising, she made no effort to pull it down. Smiling her dazzling smile, she knew what she was doing to me, and I think she was looking forward to it all evening. Putting her arm through mine, we walked into the restaurant.

I asked the matre'd for a remote table in a dark corner. After checking the reservation list, looking at Jenna then at me, he smiled and guided us to a table in a quiet and dark corner. This was going to be perfect. The table had a table cloth and was more of a booth. The seating was a bench seat of leather, and I guided Jenna into it. Her back wasn't exactly to the patrons, but she was sitting more at a 90 degree angle. I slid in next to her.

A waiter came and gave us our menus, took our drink order, then left. I looked around and noticed that there weren't any college kids here as it was quite upscale and elegant which equaled a bit pricey. Jenna was taking in the sights as well.

"This sure is a nice place. Are you sure you can afford this?" she asked.

"I couldn't afford a something like this often, but tonight is a special occasion, and you are absolutely worth it," I assured her resting my hand on her thigh.

She smiled her dazzling smile at me, and rested her hand on top of mine. Then, losing myself in her eyes, I leaned in and kissed her softly, tracing my tongue on the outline of her lips. Her breathing caught and she stuck the tip of her tongue just enough to make contact with mine. I pulled away when I felt the presence of the waiter delivering our drinks.

He smiled a small smile and said "I'll be back in a bit when you've had time to look at the menu."

Jenna turned a cute shade of red, and reached for her menu, while I picked mine up. Reading the menu and marveling at the prices, my hand on her dress, I caressed her thigh. Moving her dress up, I made contact with bare skin. She made a small gasp, and I glanced at her to see her expression. Her eyes were above the menu furtively glancing about making sure nobody could see what I was doing. I did my best not to laugh as the first thing I thought of was the "Kilroy was here" drawing from WW II.

"James, behave yourself," she scolded me.

Although she admonished me for what I was doing, her legs relaxed and slowly opened for me. She was very quickly getting with the program, and allowing me access to her body WHEN I wanted, WHERE I wanted. As my hand stroked her thigh and getting closer to her pussy, I could begin to discern the fragrance of her arousal.

I leaned closer to Jenna. "You're getting to enjoy this aren't you?" I whispered in her ear sending goose bumps up her arms. "Your pussy is getting wet for me, isn't it? I love how you smell."

"Damn it James, look what you do to me," she whispered back. "I'm getting soaked, and it's your fault. Oh shit. You can even smell it."

"Not to worry my love," I did my best to assure her. "We won't start anything we can't finish. We should decide what we want by the time the waiter comes back," returning my attention back to the menu, but with my hand still caressing her thigh.

The waiter returned and took our orders, then left. My hand crept closer to her pussy, and Jenna's breathing picked up.

"James, are you going to do what I think you're going to do?" she asked, almost breathlessly. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

Even though Jenna was worried about what we were doing, she did manage to discretely spread her legs a bit more for me.

"If you were really worried about us being caught, you wouldn't be spreading your legs for me," I whispered. We're in a public place, and you're soaked and you want me to play with you, don't you?" as my fingers made contact with her soaked lips.

Gasping, she bit her lip, looked around to make sure we weren't being watched, and slowly nodded her head. Closing her eyes, two of my fingers easily slid into her pussy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you," I whispered. "Did you want to tell me something?"

Looking around furtively, she looked at me with a combination of concern and lust.

"I still haven't heard your answer. We're in a public place, and you want me to play with your pussy, don't you? Well, don't you? Answer me," I quietly ordered.

"Yessssss," she whispered. "Yessss. I can't help it. I told you before that I'd spread my legs for you anytime you wanted, and I can't help it. God, I want you so bad right now."

"What do you want? What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"Please, I need for you to fuck me. Help me cum," she pleaded.

"Not yet my love," I said as I stopped playing with her. I withdrew my hand with my wet fingers from under her dress and placed it in front of her face. I brought my hand close to her nose and closer to her mouth. Her aroma had a telling effect. "You'll cum when I want you to. Stick your tongue out for me."

The tip of her tongue came out her mouth, and I wiped my soaked fingers across it. I noticed a slight shiver come over her, as I took the same fingers and put them in my mouth and sucked them. Her eyes got wide while making a small moan.

"Oh God, you're going to be torturing me all night?" she whispered urgently, her hand sliding between her legs to get herself to cum.

"Get your hand from between your legs," I ordered. "You may not be tortured all night, but I haven't decided yet. The evening is still young. Besides, our dinners are coming."

The waiter laid our meals in front of us, asked if he could get us anything else, and left. With my hand on Jenna's thigh, we began eating. Looking at her, I couldn't believe what a sexpot she was becoming, and she seemed to enjoy every minute of it. Her hand rested on top of mine, and she slowly began to pull it toward her pussy.

"What are you doing?" I innocently asked.

"I'm going nuts without you playing with me," she admitted. "Play with me while we eat. I want to cum so much."

"You think you can cum quietly in a crowded restaurant?" I asked, amazed. "Do I detect a touch of exhibitionism? It would be exciting to cum in a crowded room wouldn't it? Your pussy is soaked, and there's nothing you can do about it right now. Don't worry, my darling cousin, you'll cum soon enough, but not right now. Take your hand away from your pussy."

"Damn you!" she whispered huskily.

I looked into her eyes, and saw a mixture of anger, longing, and lust. I glanced down to her lap, and she was rubbing her legs together.

"We have to go dancing yet tonight." I reminded her. "Don't worry, I would never forget what you need, my beautiful horny one."

As the evening wore on, and she calmed down a bit, we could actually engage in reasonable, adult conversation, mostly about her school work and her job. She was majoring in elementary education, and was actually concerned about finding a job when she graduated. Knowing that most hiring committees at the time were composed mostly of horny old men, I assured her that she'd find a job almost immediately, even though I didn't tell her my reasoning.

When we finished eating, we had a small after dinner drink, and the waiter brought us the check. Glancing at it, I was grateful that we weren't going to be doing this often, even though I wanted to spare no expense for this woman. Leaving cash on the table with a sizeable tip, we didn't have to wait for the waiter to take the money, make change, and bring it back. We just got up and left. Walking toward the door, I couldn't help but notice the eyes of everyone there watching us leave and lingering on her bouncing breasts, her beauty even captivating the women.

Getting out to the car, I opened the door for her, and she effortlessly slid in. I walked to the other side and got in. Jenna immediately grabbed my head and brought it to hers for a passionate kiss. Her hand fell to my lap to feel my cock, and mine went to her breast. After we separated, we had about a ten minute drive ahead of us, so I told her to pull her dress up and play with herself while enroute. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You can play with yourself on our way, but I don't want you to cum yet," I instructed. "Is your pussy still wet? Wouldn't it feel nice to run your fingers along your slit and finger yourself?"

"Damn you. I want YOU to play with me, not me," she scolded.

"I have to drive, and should pay attention to the road," I reasoned. "Besides, I know you'll enjoy it."

Pulling out of the parking lot, she pulled the hem of her dress up, reached under it, spread her legs, and began to stroke her cunt. She gave a small gasp, as she made contact with her sensitive clit. I reached over and pushed her dress even higher.

"I thought you wanted to keep your eyes on the road," she reminded me.

"Just thought I'd help," I replied. "I want to make everything accessible for you, and want you to enjoy yourself."

While I was driving, Jenna worked her hand between her legs which were obscenely spread, and began to play. She leaned back into the seat, closed her eyes, and put one, then two fingers in her tight cunt. With her other hand, she rubbed her hard clit.

"Oh my God, this feels so good. I wish you were doing this, not me," she moaned. "I wish you were licking me now. I love how your face smells after you've been eating me."

I could tell her dirty talking was getting her more worked up, so I grabbed her wrist to slow her actions down.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"I told you when you were going cum tonight, and it's not yet," I replied matter of factly.

"So you ARE going to torture me tonight, aren't you," she whimpered. "God James. Don't do this to me. You know I need you now. I'm not going to be able to go on like this all night."

"You won't have to all night. Besides, you're tougher than you think you are," I said in my most reassuring way. I can smell you from here. Won't it be exciting when we get to the dance club that when we walk past the tables people will be able to smell your pussy? Your nipples are SO hard now, too. When we walk in, they'll be rubbing against your dress, staying nice and hard for people to see. Judging by the way you're stroking your clit, you're liking the thought of that, aren't you?"

"Oh shit. Damn you. Look at what you're doing to me. You've gotten me so hot," she cried. "And you won't let me cum. Damn you."

Okay, okay. I guess I'm just a softy. Especially when it comes to the woman I love.

"Jenna. If I let you cum, will you promise not to be pissed at me? I relented.

"Oh my God! You mean it? You're going to let me cum?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, my darling cousin. You can cum. But you're going to be the one to do it, not me," I told her. "Bring your dress higher, and let me see your pussy. Spread your legs for me."

I pulled into the parking lot, and parked at the far edge, in a remote spot.

"Okay. Make yourself cum. Do it for not only yourself, but for me too, Jenna. Make yourself cum," I ordered.

"Look what you've done to me, James," she moaned hiking her dress and putting both hands between her legs. "I can't say no to you. I end up doing anything you want me to. "

"It's because I love you so much, and I always want you to feel good. Better than good, actually," I answered. "Play with yourself, Jenna. Fingerfuck yourself and rub your clit for me. Cum for both of us, my love."

Spreading her legs as far as she could, she inserted her middle finger into her slick pussy, and stroked her clit with her other hand. Her hands working furiously, Jenna started to moan and mumble incoherently.