More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I needed this," she sighed. "I can't believe what you've made me, James. I love you so much. I can't believe the feelings I'm experiencing. I'm glad you're here to watch me do this. I want to do this for you. God this can't be happening, and I have you to thank. I'm so close. Oh shit. I'm going to cum James. I'm cumming for you! Oh my God, you're watching me play with myself and I'm cumming! Aaaaaeeeeeeggghhhhh. Oh fuck! Aaaaeeeeeghhhh. This feels so good! Unnnhhhhgggg! Oh, God. Oh, God. I can't believe I'm doing this!" Jenna shrieked, frantically rubbing her clit with her hips pumping.

Slowing and stopping her ministrations, she slouched in the front seat with her legs splayed wide, sighing.

"What am I becoming? You're turning me into a slut," she realized, with an incredulous look.

Analyzing her expression, I knew that she wasn't mad. She was amazed more than anything.

"Believe me, sweetheart, you have a ways to go before you reach sluthood. You're not there yet," I told her with a note of authority. I took her hand and licked her juices from her fingers. "You need just a bit more instruction."

"Really? And what kind of instruction do you think I need? I just masturbated in a parked car in a public parking lot in front of the man I love. That's not slutty enough?" she queried, pulling the hem of her dress back down.

"You'll find out before the night is over," I answered. "Shall we go in? Your nipples are hard, by the way."

"I'm sure it'll be dark in there, so nobody's going to see," she reasoned.

Opening her car door for her and taking my hand, Jenna rose gracefully from her seat. Slipping her arm through mine, we walked toward the club. Paying the small cover charge, we walked into the crowded bar. Taking her hand, we wove our way through the crowd until we got to the opposite side. It was crowded, noisy, and smoky. It was everything I hated in a place. Jenna stayed close, and I put my arm around her. A couple got up from their small booth to leave, and I asked if they were coming back. The gentleman glanced around, then assured me that they weren't.

"I understand perfectly," I almost yelled in his ear.

Sitting down in the reasonably dark booth, I pulled Jenna close and leaned in close to her ear.

"You see anyone here you know?" I asked. I could see that it was mostly students.

She looked around awhile, and finally shook her head. "Nope. Not a soul. Why?"

"Just curious. What would you like to drink?" I asked as I saw a waitress heading in our direction.

"You choose," she told me.

Shit. I had no idea what she liked or drank. The drinks up to this point had been non-alcoholic. To play it safe, I ordered a couple of screwdrivers. This was a college bar after all, and I couldn't see how anyone could mess up making a screwdriver. Jenna wanted to dance, so she pushed me out of the booth, took my hand, and led me to the dance floor. Compared to the college girls, this woman exuded blatant sexuality. Every man in the place was ogling her, and so were a few of the women. As the music was fast, Jenna was moving with so such grace and sensuality. I could discern her hard nipples as her dress was rubbing against them. She looked at me with a mixture of love and lust as I could tell that she was getting turned on. Was it the fact she wasn't wearing underwear or was it because her nipples were being stimulated in a crowded room? I decided it was a combination of both.

When the song ended, we went back to our booth where our drinks were waiting for us. We were facing the crowd, something I was aware of when I put my hand on her thigh. Lifting her glass to her luscious lips, she froze, and glanced around.

"Relax my love. People can barely see us, much less under the table and what I'm going to be doing to you," I told her.

"And what are you going to be doing to me under the table." she asked in a husky voice. "I can tell you're getting turned on again. Here. Smell your fingers," I said as I lifter her hand to her nose. "These are the fingers you used to get yourself off in the car. You made yourself cum with these fingers," I reminded her. "Are you getting wet again, or are you still wet from before?"

"Oh God, James. Don't do this to me. Please don't do this to me," she moaned in my ear.

"Spread your legs for me Jenna. Open them to give me access to your pussy," I instructed. "I want you to cum again."

Looking around furtively, she opened her legs for me. My hand traveled up her thigh toward my target. Jenna was looking at me when my fingers touched her labia. "Oh, God," she moaned, closing her eyes and separating her legs for me more. She was positively soaked!

"You may want to lift your butt up, and take your dress out from under you," I said in her ear. "It's going to get soaked. Sit your bare butt on the seat."

"If I do that, the seat's going to get wet," she exclaimed.

"That's the idea," I told her. "Then the next person who sits here will be able to smell you, and feel how wet you are. Or were."

"James, you are so disgusting," she admonished, but lifted her butt and took her dress out from under her. "Damn, this seat is sticking to my butt."

With the rearrangement of her dress, this gave me easier access between her legs, and she would be able to spread them wider for me. As I put my hand back on her thigh, the same realization dawned on her.

"I can't believe that I did that," she exclaimed. "Oh God, not again," she moaned, still spreading her legs for me, as I put my hand back on her thigh.

With my hand getting closer to her pussy, Jenna sat sipping her drink glancing around the room to be sure that no one was looking in our direction. When I made contact with her drenched labia, still glancing over her glass she closed her eyes, and gave a soft moan. Running my finger up and down her slit, Jenna made a small gasp. My finger effortlessly slid inside her, and she spread her legs even wider giving me better access.

A slow song started, a Motown number if I remember correctly, so I pulled my finger from her pussy, and grabbed her hand. I pulled her out of the booth with her juices from my hand smearing hers.

"James, what the hell are you doing?" she asked clearly surprised and frustrated.

"I love this song, and this is the only way I can put my arms around you in a crowded room," I answered as I put my arms around her to hold her tight. "I love you, Jenna. More than you can ever know."

Pressing my hard cock into her, she pressed back. I put my hands on each side of her head and pulled her close. Putting her mouth on mine, she opened it and plunged her tongue inside my mouth. Her kiss was one of lust, love, and possessiveness. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing herself into me, she kissed me like our lives depended on it.

"Jenna. Are you alright? What's wrong?" I asked, very worried.

"I don't ever want to lose you James. My life is complete with you in it," she vowed looking me in the eyes. "I'll do anything I can to keep you happy and keep you with me."

"Sweetheart, don't worry about a thing. You've got me. Hook, line, and sinker," I promised.

There wasn't any more conversation for the rest of the dance. There wasn't any need. We were both lost in our thoughts.

Returning to the table, we sat down, and Jenna put her head on my shoulder. Obviously, the mood had changed, so there wasn't any urge to continue the sex games. I put my arm around her and held her close. Another slow song came on, and I got up with Jenna following. We started to dance slowly wrapped in each other's arms and thoughts. Jenna took her head from my shoulder, looked at me with the most tenderness. "Can we leave now? I'd like to go home," she said.

"Of course," I said. "Let's go." I paid the bar bill, and we walked out.

Very little was said on the drive back to her apartment. Jenna slid close to me and just laid her head on my shoulder. She rested her hand on my thigh, but it wasn't done in a sexual manner. It was more of a gentle caress. When we got back to her place, and were inside, she turned to me, put her arms around my neck, and leaned in for a loving, gentle kiss and we held each other for what seemed the longest time.

Separating just enough for me to look into her eyes, and undo the laced tie behind her dress, it became loose enough to fall to the floor. Still looking me in the eyes, she gracefully stepped out of it. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her head into me. I walked us down the hall, into her bedroom, and laid her gently on the bed.

I took off my jacket, and Jenna rose from the bed.

"Let me," she whispered. Looking at me with love and devotion, she undid my tie, and unbuttoned my shirt. I helped her take it off, and she unbuckled my belt and my pants. Kneeling, she pulled my pants down. I lifted my feet and she removed them. Jenna pulled my underwear down and took them off too. Oddly enough, my cock wasn't completely hard, but it had a good start. With Jenna on her knees looking up at me with her mouth just inches from my cock, it was slowly getting harder.

She stood up, put her arms around my neck, and pressed her body into mine. Her kiss was soft and sensual, her body warm.

We pulled apart, and I lowered us to the bed. She lay on her back, with her breasts falling a bit to the side, with her nipples erect. I kissed her mouth, nibbled on her ear lobes, and worked my way down her body. I kissed around her nipples and ran my hands all over her breasts. I squeezed her breasts softly, and ran my palm across her nipples. Feeling them get hard, I lightly pinched them between my thumb and finger. She gave a little moan as my mouth found hers. Reaching down, she found my cock and gently took it in her hand. Feeling how hard I was, she softly started to stroke. My hand made its way down her beautiful body. Getting close to her dripping pussy, Jenna spread her legs for me for what seemed to be the millionth time. My finger sliding up and down her soaked labia, her hips began to rotate and her breathing quickened. My lips worked their way down to her hard nipples and I licked and sucked gently. Gasping & moaning, she spread her pumping legs looking for a cock.

"Be patient my love," I whispered. "I'm going to try and make this evening all for you."

"Oh, James. I love you so much," she moaned. "Make love to me."

Kissing my way down her stomach, Jenna spread her legs even more. I ran my tongue around her sensitive spots while she pumped her hips trying to get my tongue in her.

"Please James," she begged.

"Please what?" I asked softly, looking up at her face between her breasts.

"Are you going to make me beg?" she asked, undulating her hips.

"You already have," I answered, going back to my ministrations. I slid the tip of my tongue along her slit, and watched her jerk slightly whenever I reached her clit.

"Oh God, James. Eat me. Please, just eat me. Make me cum," she moaned. "I love how it feels when you do that."

"It's because you're so edible," a lame attempt at a joke. I put her legs over my shoulders to raise her bottom, and to give me better access. I pushed her spread legs up to her chest, and she grabbed to hold of them. Bringing her legs up gave me the access I needed to lick her beautiful little hole. As I worked my tongue up to her clit from her pussy, I could now move it lower. I started to lick around her anus, and her breathing stopped.

"James, what are you doing?" she asked with a little worry.

"Just relax sweetheart. You know that I would never hurt you, and only want to make you feel good," I did my best to reassure her. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. I've known you all my life, and I always have trusted you," she said huskily.

I continued licking her body concentrating on her holes, and doing my best to give her an evening she would never forget. Reaching up, my thumbs separated her lips. I ran my tongue up and down inside her pussy, and pushing it in as far as it would go. Jenna's breathing was becoming heavy, and I noticed that she was squeezing her nipples with her eyes tightly shut. Pumping her hips up to my mouth, I pushed a finger into her along side of my tongue. Finger fucking her, I moved my tongue to her clit. Pulling my face away, I looked to admire her. She was a most beautiful sight of feminine sensuality. Lowering my face again, I ran my tongue around her little hole, and waited for a response. Receiving nothing to indicate she didn't like it, I circled my tongue closer to her anus. I ran my tongue over her hole, and heard a small moan. I placed my tongue on her hole, and licked around its entrance.

"James, I can't believe you're doing that to me. It feels so good," she gasped.

It was only a matter of time, and I think she understood, so I stiffened my tongue and opened her asshole with it. It opened easily, so I pushed my tongue inside her as much as I could.

"Oh fuck. I can't believe it! The things you do to me," she moaned. "I've never felt anything like this before in my life. Oh, God. Please don't stop!"

Inserting another finger into her pussy, I tongue fucked her asshole. Her hips undulating and squeezing her breasts and nipples, I could see that Jenna was having a great time. Working her asshole open with my tongue, and feeling how loose it was, I put a third finger in her pussy, and slowly inserted my pinky into her butt.

"Oh my God, that's incredible!" she almost yelled.

With her hips pumping up and down on my fingers, I moved to lick her clit.

"Oh no! Don't stop! Keep it up! It feels so good," she cried.

So I went back to tongue fucking her ass, but to make a point, I separated her cheeks the best I could with one hand to give me a better target. She moved a hand from her breast to her clit and began rubbing it furiously. Her breathing was picking up, and I could tell she was getting close. With her hips moving so much, I had a tough time keeping my tongue in her, so I tried to hold her down a bit.

"Oh shit! Don't stop doing what you're doing! I've never felt ANYTHING like this. What's taken you so long? Oh my God! I'm almost there, James! Oh sweet Jesus! Don't stop. I'm so close!" she cried.

I made an effort not to change what I was doing, but just to do it longer.

"I'm there, James! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Aaaaaarrrrgghhhh! Oeeeeaaaarrggghh! Oh my fucking God! Oh shit! This is incredible," she sobbed. "I'm still cumming! Please, no more! Please stop. I can't take any more!

I loved a woman who could let herself go like this. To surrender herself to her feelings, and to give her body totally to the one she loves and trusts is a big turn on for me.

I moved up her body to lie beside her and to put my arms around her. I snuggled my face close to hers partially so she could smell her juices.

"Where in God's name did you learn to do that?" she asked amazed.

"I read a lot," I joked.

"I need to read that book, too," she whispered. "You haven't cum yet. What do you want me to do?" she asked softly in my ear.

"I'm fine for now," I answered. "Don't worry. This whole night is for you."

"I appreciate that, but that's not good enough," she said with authority. "You've given me feelings I didn't know I had. So I should do something really nice for you."

While saying this, Jenna moved her hand down my stomach and cupped my balls and hard cock. Taking my cock in hand, she slowly started stroking. I closed my eyes and concentrated on what she was doing. Resting her head on my stomach, she watched my cock get harder as she stroked me.

"I love the way your cock gets hard whenever I pay attention to it," Jenna whispered. "I think it's so beautiful, and the things it does to me!"

Moving her head down, she opened her mouth and took the circumcised head in.

"The head is so big and wide," she said. "It opens me up so much. I love how it feels when it's inside me."

Taking more of my cock in her mouth, she seemed to be trying to get as much of it in as possible, to the point of gagging. She kept trying even though she was having a difficult time getting it down her throat.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to take the entire thing in your mouth," I assured her. "It may take awhile to get past your gag reflex."

"How do you know so much about sucking a cock?" she lifted her head and turned to look at me, still slowly stroking me.

"I told you. I read a lot," I replied.

"And I told you that I would do anything to make you feel good so you'll always want me," she noted. "If I want all of your cock in my mouth, I'm going to try like hell to get it there. Understand?"

"Absolutely. Sorry. Please proceed," I answered. Watching her resume her licking and sucking.

Then, what she did next impressed the hell out of me. She began to transfer her pussy juices to my asshole. Jenna kept this up for a few minutes, to make sure my little hole was thoroughly soaked.

While still sucking my cock, she put her finger at the entrance, and ever so slowly worked it in. Pushing in and pulling out, twisting it as she worked it in, my asshole opened up to her. My God! This felt good!

Bringing her head up, she asked if she was hurting me. Looked at me with so much concern in her eyes, she was carefully gauging my reactions as she pushed more of her finger into me.

"No my love, you aren't hurting me. In fact, it feels quite nice. I just have to relax, and you really don't have to stop," I assured her.

I was sure she wasn't THAT aware of anal play, and what can be done with the male prostrate, but I marveled at how she was using her imagination, and doing her best for me. Sucking my cock, she managed to get all of her finger inside me, and started to finger fuck my butt. I did my best to relax my sphincter, and succeeded quite well, but knew that if Jenna was going to be doing this to me often, I'd have to learn how to get fully relaxed. Her sucking picked up as did her finger in my ass. In and out. In and out. I was really getting to enjoy this.

"Sweetheart, if you keep that up, it's not going to take long for me to cum," I gasped. "My God, Jenna. Don't stop doing what you're doing. It feels so good! I'm getting sooo close. Don't stop."

Sucking harder and fucking my ass with more urgency, she began to moan.

"Cum for me James. Cum for me. In my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth again," she urged.

"Don't stop my love. I'm almost there," I informed her, I'm sure louder than I had to, pumping my cock into her face. "Oh fuck, Jenna! I can't believe what you're doing to me! Suck it! Oh God, fuck me Jenna. Fuck me! I'm cumming my wonderful slut! I'm cumming! Take it! Arrrrrrggghhh! Oh God, I'm still cumming!" I yelled, giving her ropes and ropes in her mouth. It was one of the most incredible and longest orgasms I remembered having.

Totally drained, I didn't have the strength to move. I just laid there and watched Jenna take my cock out of her mouth and made sure she got all of my cum by rubbing the piss slit, squeezing the head, and licking it lightly. Of course, every time she licked the sensitive head, I couldn't help but jerk a little.

"Did you mean what you called me?" she whispered in my ear, settling beside me.

"I called you something? What did I call you?" I asked, still coming down from the intense cum.

"You called me your wonderful slut," she explained, trying to revive my memory.

"I did? Oh shit, sweetheart. I didn't mean to insult you. You know I'd never do that," I did my best to reassure her. "And if I did call you that, you know it was meant as a term of endearment and a compliment."

"Yeah, right. I'm sure. But you said, if I remember correctly, I wasn't quite ready for 'slutdom.' But it's such a goal to strive for," she joked. "Does this mean that I'm there? I've attained the coveted title of 'slut?'"