More Than Kissing Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really do have to apologize," I said sounding as business like as I could under the circumstances. "I was a bit premature in awarding you the title. I got lost in the moment. You have just a little more work to do. But let me ask you, where did you learn how to do that?"

"I read a lot," she quipped.

"Be sure and let me read the book when you're finished with it," I joked. "With the initiative you just demonstrated, you'll attain the rank and title of 'slut' before too long. Along with your university courses, consider this as part of your personal improvement."

Laying next to me, and running her fingers through the soft hair on my chest, she sighed heavily.

"James, promise me you'll never leave me," Jenna whispered, snuggling close. "I'm always going to want you in my life."

"I'll never leave the woman I love, ever, if I can help it," I answered in a whisper, wondering if it were possible to have a future together.

Wrapped around each other and breathing assurances of our love for each other, we fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

*

Any and all comments constructive or otherwise are appreciated.