More Than Meets The Eye

Story Info
Jack found more to Anna than he could have hoped for.
1.2k words
4.1
29k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JofD
JofD
7 Followers

Jack is pinned, wondering what is going to happen in this situation. Anna has him pushed up against the wall in the bathroom of a gas station.

Jack had passed her a few miles back but she stayed behind him. That is until he needed to stop for fuel. While Jack was pumping fuel he couldn't help but to look over at Anna. She was beautiful. Her hair was long and flowing in the breeze. It captivated him for a moment until the movement of her sundress brought his attention to what looked like an unharnessed set of C cup titties. This all easily covered up the fact that something about her was different.

They both approached the door to the station. Just before they reached the door, Anna turned and looked directly into Jacks' eyes. "Why were you staring at me?"

Jack could not get any other words to form except, "you are cute."

"Are you serious."

"Very."

Anna seemed to be pondered something for a second. "Would you like to found out how beautiful." Without giving him a chance to answer , she went inside to pay. She made a point to ask attendant where the bathroom was and if she needed a key. Taking the directions and the key she flashed a knowing look at Jack. Anna slowly walked out the door and towards the bathroom. Jack was quick to follow.

He couldn't believe his luck. He never thought much of his appearance, but he could not say that he was a loaner either.

Turning the corner he came face to face with Anna as should stood in the doorway. She said "you have to promise that if I get naked you will satisfy me." A simple nod was she needed. She led him into the bathroom and told Jack to remove his clothes first.

She squatted down and took his now growing cock into her mouth. A little awkward at first but quickly she developed a nice rhythm. The feeling of her tongue flicking over his head. Puffy lips sliding along his rigid prick. She would take just a little more of him on every stroke. Making every effort to get the entire length of him into her mouth.

With his cock now deep in her throat, she looked up at him. Jack could see fire in her eyes that made him go crazy. Grabbing the back of her head. he began to face fuck her. Jack drove his cock furiously, trying to satisfy a need that her eyes had fueled.

As his dick went in and out of her throat it would make a popping sound followed by a bit of saliva escaping to dribble down her chin.

She pulled back and told him to sit down, she was going to ride him.

She had already removed her panties, so as he sat down she turned around and slide down onto his cock. Very wet and tight. It took a little bit for him to get all of his manhood deep inside of her. Feeling his legs touch the back of her thighs, she stopped to adjust to his size.

Steadily the lust gave way, turning them into a fucking machine. She bounced up and down on him. Pushing down harder as she felt the pleasure course through her.

Jack had to feel her soft skin, to caress her back, her stomach, and most certainly those tits that had caught his attention outside. He lifted the sundress off of her. She grabbed his hands to guide them to her firm tits. Allowing him to massage them. To pinch and pull on her nipples, making Anna squeal with delight.

Jack didn't think it could get any better. Was he ever wrong.

Jack told her to stand up and bend over so that he could taste her. As she stood Jack noticed that she was awkwardly cupping her clit, but he was to deep in heat to think much about it.

He began sucking and licking at her juicy pussy. Teasing her with a few passes placed just next to her folds. Quickly he drove his tongue deep into her leaky cunt. Reviling in the taste and feel of her softness on his face.

His tongue began to dance all over her. Occasionally slipping past her back door. Causing her to whimper as he touched it. The flinching that he felt was not to escape the touch but to encourage it. He concentrated more on her tight light rosebud until she was pushing back onto his tongue. It opened reluctantly as his powerful tongue pushed into her. As he used his tongue to fuck her ass he reached up to slide his fingers through her lips. Spreading her juices around just enough to slide a finger in. A second finger quickly followed. Only to be withdrawn so that he could lap at her cunt.

He reached up to rub her clit but her hand was in the way. So he put his hand on top of hers to feel her rubbing. He could feel her slowing moving up and down, massaging herself. She gently moved her hand away allowing him to take over. To Jacks' surprise, he felt a hard cock in his hand. Hard and leaking precum all over him. He felt her flinch as he wrapped his hand around it.

She quickly relaxed as he began to stroke it. He turned her so that he could suck her dick. He licked the head for a little bit. Causing more fluid to flow from her cock as well as her cunt. This was way to hot to tease any more. Jack just had to have it deep in his mouth.

Swallowing her shaft he could feel every vein. He enjoyed the feel of hard cock in him. But this was so much better. Having a hard cock pocking at his throat while he fingered he cunt.

She said that is the first time anyone has every done that. Jack asked if she had ever fucked anyone. She had not. He stood and turned around. Looking over his shoulder he told her to stick her cock in his ass. She did just that. She pushed into him slowly, taking care not to hurt him. Getting a little bit in only to pull out to the tip and back in farther. Once she hit bottom she held there while rubbing his cheeks. She stayed that way for awhile allowing him to get used to her hard prick.

Out of no where she slapped his ass and began long, deep stokes making sure to bottom out on every thrust. She began to pick up the pace. Her breathing was becoming labored. When all of a sudden she thrust in as deep as she could and stopped.

Jack rocked back and forth with need, but she told him to stop as she wasn't ready to cum yet. He couldn't stop, he needed to feel it. He needed to feel her cum deep inside his bowels. Grabbing his hips she thrust a couple times, burying her cock deep inside him. She unloaded into him. Depositing several shots of cum. This seemed to last for a couple minutes.

As Anna pulled out he spun around and picked her up only to slam her wet pussy down onto his throbbing cock.. As Jack pounded her cunt,he asked if she could get pregnant.

She said no, but she wanted him to cum on her face. He told her she better get ready. She slid off and on to her knees. He shot several heavy ropes all over her face and her tits.

JofD
JofD
7 Followers