More Than Meets the Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was tempting to start all over once we were enveloped by warm water again. We settled for enjoying the moment and I savored the sight of a supple, sweet young woman in the blush of life. Rachel didn't seem to mind and once she got the cum out of her hair and off her face and breasts, she took pleasure in posing and stretching sexily, smiling sweetly and taking time to caress my chest and butt and the contours of my mature physique. That felt good.

When we finished, I took her hand and led her through the door to the walk-in closet off the bath. We were greeted by fresh bath towels and folded robes arranged on the massage table in front of yet another set of floor to ceiling mirrors. I smiled and nodded at the mirror and in that moment, Rachel covered her face in recognition.

"You weren't alone when I arrived, were you? I'm so embarrassed," her eyes flashed in anger.

"Don't worry. You didn't do anything, I didn't lead you into. It's all good."

She turned away from the mirrors for a moment then swiveled suddenly and searched for a way to move them. She soon found a small recess and slid the "wall" to the right then stuck her head into the space behind it. Nothing. Just a narrow, dark space between the dressing room and another pane of glass. Rachel looked left then right, then turned back with a quizzical look.

At that moment, I clapped my hands three times in quick succession. Our room was instantly pitch dark and the pane of glass on the other side of the space Rachel had peered into suddenly revealed the panorama I had carefully chosen this location for.

The lights of the city stretched out below us - the moon was just a sliver, but the stars had come out. Rachel stared dumbstruck and forgot her anger.

"We don't see this from our side, do we?"

It was more of a statement than a question. The building was located against the cliff on the north side of the valley floor.

Straight across the city two towers about the same height as ours rose prominently against the darkened mountain. The towers were actually a scupture of sorts; the architect had dubbed them "The Triplets". In the daylight you could make out the feminine contours of the archtecture. The two sisters were complemented by the more masculine lines of the "brother" whose shoulders we were peering from.

In the daylight the sister on the right was covering her breasts and genitals. Through a series of balconies and facade features, female contours were discernible in an artistic, cubist sort of interpretation. Her "sister" appeared to be facing her and leaning against a stone wall with her hands on her hips and an unmistakable display of nipples and crotch area that wasn't as visible to those in the valley and not even apparent to residents in the other sister because of the close proximity and the perspective. But the architect's concepts and the 3D models in the respective foyers made the design intentions clear.

Our high rise was almost as suggestive with a wide stance and noticeable bulges here and there to suggest a very muscular body and a prominent phallus. I suppose Michelangelo's David might have provided some inspiration for the architect.

They were really very striking sculptures and the powers that be in the city had pulled a lot of strings to provide the architect and the developer with green lights for the concept against the expected conservative opposition in the area.

Rachel's mouth hung open as she surveyed the scene: way off to the left the small dots of freighters twinkled on the ocean, below us freeways marked the arteries of the city and off to the right the valley narrowed and the forests closed in and led off up river.

"Jason and I have hiked up the trails behind here to the ridge a couple of times, but only during the day. We haven't seen our building from that side yet. It must be magnificent. Why don't we have a balcony?"

"You'll have to ask the architect. All of the other floors do. I guess yours is just a starter for young people. You probably won't stay forever."

"I'm beginning to like the neighborhood." She glanced below the belt of the robe I had gotten into then returned to take in the panorama once more.

Standing in the nude against the window had given her a bit of a chill again and she sneezed. That would never do.

"Quick, get into something. Take your pick." I pointed at the feminine garments on the table.

"Oh, I have something in the bag at the door." She turned to get it, but I stopped her.

"I'll get it."

As I walked through the bath to the entry I noticed that the tea service and my phone had been cleared away. That could freak her again.

But the bag was still in the entry where Rachel had dropped it as she slumped against the door - how long ago was that?

The bag was bulky but not particularly heavy. Rachel brightened as she saw it. She had wrapped one of the towels around herself and tucked the end into the space between her breasts. It came just below her hips and provided some warmth, I suppose.

Rachel took the bag, placed it gently on the tiles then untwisted the top, which had been hastily crumpled together and had somehow held its shape.

"This kept my stuff dry when I came from the subway," she offered as an explanation for something.

"Just as I got out of the subway, there was a cloudburst. It literally poured in buckets. I suppose you didn't hear it in here, but I couldn't stay there, so I took off my heels and ran here as fast as I could"

By this time she had pulled out a pair of stillettos and held them up proudly.

"I couldn't let these Pradas get wet, could I? They're also not very good as track shoes."

Okay. That explained the bare feet.

She also removed a set of lingerie and held it in front of the towel. I didn't see the brand name, but there wasn't much doubt as to where it had come from.

"It would look better without the towel," I breathed. It was late, but she would get me going again, if I wasn't careful.

"Men," was all she said in response and then she smirked like she had liked it. But she also didn't remove the towel. Just as well.

She reached into the bag one more time and pulled out a large handbag. I guessed that was the object of contention.

"Mine is just like this. I had put mine down to put on my coat and instead of helping me with my coat that bastard, Richard Braxton, must have thought he was being cute and switched my purse with Jennifer's. He'd been flirting with me all evening like he does when Jason isn't around. What a pain in the ass. I discovered the switch when I went to open it to get a token for the subway. But the security clip doesn't open with my fingerprint and I'm sure mine doesn't open for Jennifer. All my stuff is in there: make up, iPad, my wallet, credit cards, iPhone, some gum and stuff like that. Jennifer is no doubt lost without hers, too.

I'll phone Sam in the morning and I've thought of a way to get the purses changed and make Richard pay but good." She finished that last thought with relish and grinned.

"How did you get home on the subway without a token and no money," I asked not being used to using the subway.

"I was about to melt down in tears and a kind, older gentlemen saw my problem and bought me a ticket and rode with me since he was coming this way anyway. You know how nice older gentlemen can be, don't you?" She smiled warmly and the anger of a few minutes ago was totally forgotten.

"I'll see if I can find something in the kitchen and then when we've eaten a bit, we can call it a day. You're welcome to stay here and my housekeeper, Ms. Melinda, will make breakfast in the morning and then you can call Sam and let Jason know how you're doing. How does that sound?"

"I'll be right there," she said and let the towel drop and reached down to slip on the heels.

"I'll see what I can find in the kitchen. Why don't you join me in a bit and we'll get something inside us before the sun comes up."

I turned on my heels and retraced my steps through the whirlpool area and entered the kitchen. The light came on as I walked in and the door on the other side slid closed.

The island was set with a bowl of fruit, some crackers and cheese, juice and a couple of other things I didn't know were in the fridge. I glanced at the clock and blanched. I didn't know it was that late.

"Time really does start here," I said as I heard Rachel enter the room. She glanced up at the clock and stopped short - 2:42. I glanced at her and stopped short.

I had seen the shoes in her hands and then heard them on the tiles in the entry. But combined with the silk lingerie she had replaced the towel with the look took my breath away.

Rachel twirled on the Pradas and pulled up the bottom of the camisole to reveal her tight butt, perfectly shaped legs and then a sweet camel toe peeking through as she bent her left knee and brought the makeshift pirouette to a stop and held the pose long enough to catch my eye and grin broadly.

"So. Is that better? Thought so." She answered her own question before I could.

"Look, we'd better grab a bit and then call it a day. I'm sure you've worked up an appetite, too." I pointed to the food and pulled a bar stool out in front of one of the settings and held it for Rachel to get up on to.

She obviously wasn't quite finished with her antics as she shimmied over to the stool, slid up onto the soft leather and instead of swiveling left to face the small buffet, swiveled right to face me, leaned back against the back of the stool and pulled the damp fabric away from her cunt and spread those lower lips.

I hadn't had a chance to really visually enjoy that landscape earlier, and the invitation wasn't one I could turn down. She had obviously forgotten that I hadn't been alone or didn't care anymore.

"I need just one more O," she breathed. "Do me again." She thrust out her hips as I dropped to my knees and found my head between her knees yet again. This time I took time, however, and sampled her inner thighs and burned the scene into my mind's eye for future reference.

Her labia were swollen and moisture was seeping out of the center. The camel toe had bloomed and the quivering flesh drew my fingers and tongue like a magnet. As they fought for space, Rachel leaned further back and spread her legs as far as possible. Her pussy quivered to the edge of the seat and from my position just inches from her, I could sense the aroma of her arousal. I took the cue and dove deeply into her cunt once again, my tongue collecting and savoring the liquid flowing from her core.

I tried to retreat to catch some air and swallow the nectar, but I was almost violently pulled back against the surging pussy as I gulped for air and choked down the juice. Even at this hour, Rachel seemed rejuvenated and enjoying yet another orgasm building up around my tongue as it probed up and into her cunt, twisting and turning as a thumb found the right angle on her pleasure nub and flicked it gently, but obviously effectively.

"Oh, yes. Stay right there." Her hands on the back of my head and her thighs now pulled together tightly gave me no choice this time. The sounds of her pleasure were muffled, but the depth of it were not lost on me as her lips twitched on my tongue and her hips contorted on the smooth leather stool, adding a squeaky cadence to the finale.

Rachel stiffened and squeezed my head tighter, if that was somehow possible. Her throaty sigh of release released my head from the bellows again and I rocked back on my heels gasping for breath and wiping my drenched face with the back of my freed hand. One last chance to survey the quivering flesh and then with a smile and a wink, I stood up, towering over her slumped and weary physique.

"Is that enough for you," I asked with a satisfied smile and looked at the clock. 3:07. I certainly hoped so.

"It was fantastic. Yes, that's enough for this time."

"This time? Isn't Jason coming home in a day or so?"

"Of course, but I like the neighborhood. Remember?"

Within a few minutes we'd put down some fruit and cheese and re-hydrated.

"Can I stay here for the rest of the night? That way I can call Jason and Sam first thing. I know how I can get my bag back and Richard is going to be so pissed."

"Okay. What time should I have the housekeeper have breakfast ready? I'll text her and she'll be here in time."

Rachel yawned deeply. So, it's finally catching up with her, too!

"I should get my plan for getting the bag back set in motion before Richard gets into his day too far. How about 8:30 for breakfast? That makes for a short night, but we can catch up once I have my handbag back and I can be in my own space tomorrow."

"Please feel free to join me in the master bedroom, if you'd like," I offered as we finished up.

"But what about..." Her voice hung in the air and the question never got finished.

"Don't worry at all. Everything's good. Believe me."

Agreed. I took her arm and directed her towards the sliding door, reached across her, slid the door open and as we walked through my arm fell to her waist as I absently reached behind us and slid the door closed and led her down the hallway to what I at this point in the night hoped were a couple of quiet hours.

12