More Than Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jethro began a slow withdraw and we heard, "Oh God it is so big. My pussy is so stuffed."

Jethro began slow fucking motions and every withdraw delivered to my mouth a copious amount of Gin's juices. I started to lick and flick Gin's clit. She lowered her head to my pussy but just ended up resting her head on my thigh as Jethro was picking up his pace and rocking Gin. We all heard, "Ugh, ugh, ugh," for some time then we heard, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Oh Jethro yes, yes,...yes. Oh God, Oh my God it is AAAAHHHHHH."

I chuckled to myself knowing she was experiencing her first orgasm induced by a black cock, as her body convulsed and thrashed on top of me.

The scent of sex filled our nostrils, all our nostrils I think.

Jethro slowly withdrew, dragging more of her love juices into my mouth. I heard, Ronny say, "Okay Amber let's show Gin how much you love black meat."

"Onto your back Amber and let me eat you first before I fuck you to death."

By then Jethro was out and he and Ronny rolled Gin onto her back still having tremors.

Ronny winked at me and I smiled at him knowing Gin was enjoying the after shocks.

Ronny raised my legs, parted them and went at it like all guys do until I orgasmed. What was different, Jethro was sucking and mauling my tits, which made it better.

Ron then lifted himself, faced covered with my love juices, placing my legs on his shoulder, the cock head at the entrance to my love canal and with a huge shove buried it to its base, causing me to arch, and opening my eyes wide as I knew my reaction pleased him. I screamed, "Oh Ronny, God that is an awesome piece of meat you buried in me. Every nerve has been wakened. Make them happy. Fuck me; make my pussy squirt its love juices for you. Give me your nut juice; Oh, Oh, Oh, ..."

I had three orgasms before he stiffened with sweat dripping from the end of his nose and his body shinning in it as well when he opened his mouth, gasp for air, stiffened an unloaded the juices he had in his hairless sac. The sounds of bodies making love echoed around the room.

I was in Blissville and cared less what Gin was doing or thinking.

Ronny extracted himself and Jethro leaned over me and whispered, "I want a piece of that white ass of yours. Up on your knees and let me fill your dark tunnel so you can leak for days thinking of me."

I rolled over and let Jethro pull me up to doggie position. He placed one foot on the bed, buried his cock into my sloppy wet pussy, withdrew it and shoved it into my ass causing us to fall flat on onto the bed. I clenched my fist with a handful of sheets as he pummeled away making me feel like a slut and making himself feel good knowing he was ravaging a white ass again. He then lifted himself with his arms, grunted with each delivery of his semen deep into me. I was moaning all the time he was drilling me somewhere in no mans land.

As I was recovering I heard Gin mumbling, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh God Yes," Ronny had her on her knees drilling her pussy, mauling one of her breast with one hand and using the other hand fingers to stimulate the clit by reaching around her thigh. He had braced himself with his right foot planted flat on the bed for leverage. Her head was facing away from me as it lay on a pillow. Then she screamed, "Now, now, I'm, I'm Oh God, cuuuuummmm, Ah, ah, ah, oh, oh..."

It was a nice scene seeing Ronny burying his meat to the hilt, back stiffening, face looking upwards at the ceiling and then holding her tight by the hips for maximum penetration as he made a deposit deep in Gin's box as she had to be experiencing a horrendous orgasm induce by an above average size cock.

She collapsed onto the bed and was panting as he withdrew, semen dripping from the tip of his shinning cock.

I motioned with my finger to place the cock in my mouth and for him to eat me. He smiled as he crawled over to me and positioned himself for sixty-nine.

After cleaning his cock for a few minutes and him eating me, he raised himself, withdrew the cock, slide back and made the keep still sign over his lips and pointed in the direction of Gin.

Jethro had drug Gin to the edge of the bed on her stomach, legs dropping down and was fucking her. Small moans were coming from her as she appeared to be incoherent yet.

I turned to get a better view. Jethro winked at me, spread Gin's butt cheek as he with drew from her pussy and shoved his hard cock into her cherry asshole.

She lifted up on her elbows and screamed, "No, No, not in my ass. Oh god, take it out its ripping me, oh god." She tried to move forward but her position on the bed prevented it. We heard, "Amber please help me; make him take it out."

"Too late now Gin, you will get used to it," I responded as Jethro had reached around and cupped her breasts with his hands.

Jethro began small slow thrust as Gin's ass adjusted to the first time intruder. He then picked up his pace as she relaxed and then used the fingers of one hand to stimulate her clit.

Soon she was moaning softly on his in stroke.

Ronny and I went back to sixty-nine. I heard Gin cumming as I had mine and moaning as Ronny was firing some left over nut juice down my throat.

The next thing I remember was waking up, spooned into a guy with a cock in my pussy, looking at a black man's back who must have spooned into Gin.

When I stirred a hand that was cupping a breast squeezed it and his hips began to thrust. I sailed into a nice soft morning orgasm. I fell back to sleep. Upon waking both guys were gone and I heard a hair dryer in the bath.

I staggered to the bath for a shower and Gin was grinning ear to ear and said, "Wow, I have been missing out on a lot being married. I needed to soak this morning. Jethro did my ass again before leaving. You sure were zonked out. I'm leaking again thinking of more sex with these guys. Can we get it at home?"

"Sure Gin, I can introduce you to friends."

"Oh that will be awesome. What on the agenda for today other than soaking our butts."

I laughed and said, "Nothing out of the ordinary that I know of; just the same-same."

"I guess I will be looking at these black guys a whole lot differently now."

"Well wait for me and we can go for breakfast unless you are in a hurry."

"I will wait. I am afraid I am going to blush if your friends are there but they have experienced it so now I am like them. Isn't that slutty feeling nice and different? Why is it?"

"I don't know Gin but it is. Maybe because we are not married to them and it is a fantasy we live out."

When we entered the dinning area, Grace and Evelyn were smiling and waving at us to join them at a table. As soon as we sat down after picking out what we desired from the huge buffet spread they peppered Gin with questions. She answered them truthfully and did not exaggerate. Readily admitting she was hooked into being a slut for them. She mentioned watching Ronny and me in sixty-nine and how much of a turn on that was for her.

We spent the next two days just partying at the lounge and taking white guys back to our units.

I wanted to see guys make a sandwich of Gin. I then mentioned to Gin at lunch one day if she really wanted a slutty feeling is to let two black guys make a sandwich with her. To me, a sandwich and/or a black guy firing his nut juice down your throat is the ultimate in sluttiness.

Her eyes popped open and a smile overcame her face as she thought on it. I heard, "God yes, I need to try that next time." We spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool. I was about ready to leave when Ginger showed up. Having not seen her for a few days was a pleasant surprise. She mentioned she had some time off and wanted to see if all was well and if she could do anything for me. Since Gin had already left I smiled and said, "Yes, I would like to ...."

I heard, "Sure that would be fun. Let me know what night you want to play."

To be continued: