More Than OK

Story Info
He treats her like the sub slut she is.
2.3k words
4.32
46.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story not to be reproduced for profit. Comments welcome.

She watched the clock, waiting for his arrival home. He'd told her that morning that he had something special planned for this evening but wouldn't divulge any more than that. All day she'd wondered what he'd meant but it could be anything and all she could do was wait impatiently.

Finally, she heard his key turn in the door and rose to greet him with a kiss. He opened his arms to her and held her close, kissing her deeply, wrapping his fingers in his hair. He moved his lips next to her ear and in that voice that he knew made her weak said, "Are you happy to see me, baby? Have you been waiting for me?" She nodded as she melted into him, her knees wobbling beneath her. He just had that effect on her.

His fingers tightened in her hair and she felt him tug down. "On your knees."

She looked up into his eyes for a moment before obeying and dropping to her knees in front of him. The fire and sparkle she'd seen in his eyes told her she was in for quite a night and she could feel herself growing wet just thinking about it.

He continued to move his fingers in her hair as he stood above her, seemingly pondering his next move. "I love seeing you on your knees for me. I want to feel your lips on my cock."

He began to take down his pants as she watched, eager to taste him, to please him. He was already hard for her as he pulled her head closer and she took him in her mouth. He gasped as she slid her tongue around the head of his cock. She worked slowly up and down it, wanting so much to please him. She knew he was enjoying it, she could hear the change in his breathing but he seemed to be growing impatient with her pace and he used her hair to move her head faster, deeper. She moved with him, doing her best to take as much of him as she could, small moans she couldn't contain escaping with each thrust. She could feel his excitement building and wanted desperately to taste his cum but all at once, he pushed her away and pulled up his pants.

She looked up at him and he chuckled at the disappointment in her eyes.

"Don't worry, there is plenty of time." He extended a hand to her, indicating she could rise from her position on the floor.

"Let's go to dinner," he proclaimed. And so they did. He had managed to reserve 'their table' at their favorite restaurant and they proceeded to have a quiet, romantic dinner. So quiet that she wondered if that was going to be it but then he had all but promised there was more to come.

When they returned home he grabbed her and began kissing her passionately, at the same time walking her back towards the bedroom. When they reached it, he began to remove her clothing.

"Lie down on your back." Trembling with excitement, she did as he said, centering herself on the bed. He produced ropes from beneath the mattress and, when sure that she was sufficiently spread eagle, began tying each limb securely with the ropes.

"Struggle for me." She did, knowing that it was partially to test his knots and partially for his own pleasure. He enjoyed seeing her helpless like this.

"Very good. Now... what should I do first?" His eyes roamed over her body as he considered the possibilities. She could hear him rummaging through their stash of 'toys' and setting things out on the nightstand. She turned her head to see what it was he was preparing.

"O, we will have to do something about that," he said as he drew a scarf out of the drawer. "Lift your head."

He wrapped the scarf around her eyes, tying it low in the back of her head so as to not be uncomfortable for her.

Now she could only listen as he prepared and her pussy grew wet just imagining what he might have in store for her.

Finally it was quiet and she felt the bed sag a bit as he sat next to her. She waited... and waited.. the suspense was killing her yet he did not seem to make a move. After what seemed an eternity, she felt his fingers brush her cheek softly. She turned her head towards his touch only to find it had moved to the other cheek. Again she turned towards it and again he moved, brushing his fingers over her lips, down her chin to her throat. He knew how she loved to feel his hands on her throat. He placed a hand around the front of her neck with just the slightest pressure as she stretched her head back, enjoying the sensation.

"Does that feel good, my little slut?"

Her body tensed involuntarily and she moaned at his words. She loved being his slut, knowing she would do anything for him, and knowing that he knew it as well.

His fingers traced down to her breasts, lightly brushing over each nipple. She felt his other hand come up between her legs and with that same light pressure brush over her pussy lips. She tried to arch her back, to push herself towards him all the while, not wanting that soft, fluttery feeling to end. His fingers continued their sweet torture, touching her just barely enough for her to feel it. He reveled in her soft moans and gasps, in the way she squirmed as though she wanted him to give her more though he knew she would love for him to touch her like this all day. Finally his own impatience got the better of him and he thrust his fingers into the folds of her pussy.

"You must be enjoying this, slut. You are so wet!" He pushed two fingers inside of her while letting his thumb play over her clit. He loved it when she got so wet for him, loved knowing that he had done this to her. It was a power all it's own.

He leaned down close to her ear, he knew how it made her tremble when he did, and said, "Are you ready, little fucktoy?"

She bit her lip with excitement, not knowing what she should be ready for but feeling she was ready for anything!

She felt his fingers slip out of her and reappear at her lips. She sucked them into her mouth, tasting her own excitement.

"That's a good little slut. Does that taste good?"

He removed his fingers and she felt his weight lift off the bed. Sounds of movement from the bedside but nothing she could distinguish. Was he taking so long on purpose? The anticipation made her squirm even more.

"Aaaw, are you anxious, little girl? Don't worry, it will come soon enough."

No sooner had he said that then she felt a sting on her right thigh. And then another on her left. By the sound and the feel of it, she knew he was wielding the riding crop. More slaps to her thighs. Small, quick, stinging slaps... warm-up slaps. Now to her breasts, the same quick slaps. Some to the flesh, and some to the nipple. And then, it stopped. So quick? Surely there was more.

More rustling to her side, she wished she could see what he was doing! She felt him grab her breast and then that wonderful feeling as clothespins were clamped first to her nipple and then to the surrounding flesh. Now she really wished she could see. She loved seeing the look on his face as he surveyed his handiwork after placing the clothespins. Now the other breast, she tried to press herself up towards him as if it would aid him in clamping her.

"Beautiful. So beautiful."

Next she felt the pins being clamped on her pussy lips. It felt as though he must have covered them but she knew he had reserved at least one clothespin. She knew he would not neglect her clit. She almost dreaded it, it hurt so much. But it was not unbearable and, in some ways, it was pleasurable. The incredible feeling when it was removed later would make up for any discomfort it did cause. She felt his fingers spread her cunt and he slowly released the spring on the clothespin so that it closed on her clit. A long, deep moan flowed from her as the feeling of it sank in.

"Look at this slut and her clothespins. Only a slut would want me to do this to her. Beautiful little slut."

Again the slaps to her thighs. But now when he hit her it jiggled the clothespins. She was nearly screaming with excitement at the amazing sensations. Now the slaps to her breasts, her sensitive nipples so wonderfully tortured. Every so often he would purposely slap one of the clothespins, sending that lovely pain through her.

"Is that good, bitch? You like it when I do that to you?" She managed a nod.

"I don't think I heard you," he said as he slapped the pin on her clit.

She whimpered and finally was able to whisper, "Yes."

He slapped her clit clamp again, "I believe you mean to say, 'Yes, Sir.'"

More whimpering and a longer pause as she caught her breath before being able to quietly stammer, "Y-yes, Sir."

"Good little slut. Just for that I think I'll remove that nasty little clip from your clit. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

He opened the clothespin, allowing the blood to rush back into her clit, sending her almost to orgasm. He watched as she moaned loudly and bucked her hips at the feeling of it. "Mmm.. that looked like it felt pretty good. Did it make you want to cum, my little fucktoy?"

Still moaning softly, "Yes, Sir."

He leaned over her and kissed her cunt softly between the clothespins. Pushing them aside as best he could, he ran his tongue around her clit, tasting her, feeling her push herself towards him as best she could. It wasn't long until she found herself on the brink of orgasm at which point he pulled away, "Not quite yet. I want to see you on your knees, first."

He quickly untied her, removed her blindfold and ordered her on her knees. She turned over, taking care not to disturb the clothespins, enjoying the feeling of them brushing against the bed. She spread her legs and lowered her head to the mattress so that her ass was in the air.

He caressed her ass as he admired the view, "I do love seeing you like this, spread open for me like a whore."

Without warning, he gave her a hard smack on the ass, making her jump. The clothespins on her breasts pulling against the bed as she lurched forward. Again, he spanked her, and again. She pushed her ass back towards him, practically begging for more and he was happy to oblige.

He continued to spank her as he asked, "Do you want me to fuck you? I bet you do. I bet you want to get fucked like the slut that you are. Fucking little cunt just can't get enough, can you?"

He knew how it excited her when he said things like that and she responded just as he would expect, with more moaning and squirming. He moved behind her and rubbed his hard cock against her ass. She wiggled back against it, loving the feel of it on her ass.

Suddenly, he was inside her, her wet cunt providing no resistance at all. She sighed happily at the feeling of him inside her, moving herself against him wanting to feel every last bit of him.

His fingers moved down between them and began releasing the clothespins one at a time, each one giving her that exquisite feeling, causing her pussy to tighten around him. When the last pin had been removed he began to move into her, fucking her slow and deep, each soft thrust causing the clothespins left on her breasts to rub against the bed.

"Mm.. it feels so good to be inside you my little toy. Your cunt feels so good around my cock."

His thrusts grow faster, each of them finding the rhythm, moving against one another. The clothespins on her breasts becoming continually more painful. As if reading her mind, he stops and leans back a bit, still inside her. He pulls her back so that she is sitting up with her back against him. Whispering into her ear, "Would you like me to remove those clothespins, as well?"

She nods, hoping it will be enough as she isn't sure she can manage words in this state. Apparently, it was. As his fingers released each clothespin, she ground herself against him feeling her orgasm building already. He saved the pins on her nipples for last and released them both at the same time. That was all it took... she pressed herself into him as hard as she could as she shook with release. As it subsided she fell back to the mattress and, not knowing where the words came from, said, "Fuck me. Please, just fuck me hard!"

He didn't need any more encouragement. "Oyeah, I'll fuck you, bitch. Little slut just wants to be fucked hard and fast."

And hard and fast, it was. Her screaming, begging for more, pushing back against him, trying to get all of him. Him fucking her furiously, telling her what a slut, whore, cunt, trying to hold back as long as he could until she exclaimed, "Ogawd, I'm going to cum so fucking hard!" And she did.. and he did. Together they exploded in a moment of passion that had been building all evening.

She collapsed as he moved over to the other side of the bed. They were silent for a few minutes, just the sound of slightly labored breathing as the caught their breath.

Finally, with a big grin on his face, he spoke, "So, was it ok for you?"