More Than Roommates

Story Info
Childhood friends find friendship runs deeper than thought.
1.3k words
3.71
46.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the day, as the afternoon sun poured through the west windows of the First National Bank, Becca longed for five o'clock. She had been on her feet almost all day, and had to deal with more than her share of cranky customers. Of course, she was the best at calming them and making them feel important and that she would take care of their problems. Glancing at the clock, she saw that there should be just fifteen more minutes to freedom. By looking across the lobby, she could see that with customers lined up at least four deep at every teller window, there was no chance of leaving right at five today.

Across town at the largest law firm in town, Kathy, a second-year attorney closed her last legal brief for the day. What an exhausting nine hours! It was really the court appearances that drained her, arguing and cross examining and trying to win the judge or the jury over. Sometimes she relied on her sexiness, but that sometimes backfired, too. She could really turn it on when she wanted to. But that was all over now. She could go home, relax, and hope something good would happen tonight.

The first one home, Kathy walked into the condo she shared with Becca, her childhood best friend and roommate since college, dropped her briefcase and went straight to the refrigerator. She pulled out a cold, long-necked Michelob and smiled at the "pffft" of cold air as she twisted off the lid. Kathy descended the half-flight of stairs into the rec room, flopped into the Lazy Boy, clicked on the TV and lay back, remote in hand to relax. The cold beer lingered in her mouth and felt good going down her throat. By the end of the first beer, the alcohol began to relax her from the tenseness of her day at the office and in the courtroom. As she began to let go, the news program started to bore her, and she inspected the now-empty beer bottle curiously.

It had a nice long neck, was smooth and cool, and hard to the touch. Semi-consciously, she slipped the tip of the bottle into her mouth, carefully parting her lips with it, and began slowly sliding it in and out. Ever so gently she slid it deeper with each stroke, until at last she was deep-throating the bottle. "God, a hard cock sure would be good about now," she thought.

Kathy grabbed the remote and changed the TV to an adult video channel, and let the sounds of people fucking and sucking on TV invade her thoughts. Still sliding the bottle in and out of her mouth, her left hand moved down her blouse, unbuttoning it and reaching inside to fondle her breasts. She unsnapped her bra, pulled the straps off through her sleeves, and tossed it aside. She didn't have huge breasts, but were more than enough for her hand. She pinched and twirled each nipple until it was rock hard, and massaged her breasts until they ached to be sucked.

As difficult as it was, she broke away from the bottle she was blowing, lifted her breast to her face and sucked a nipple into her mouth. She nursed it gently at first, then furiously. She sucked it hard, and her nipple continued to grow in her mouth. "Oh my god," she thought, "I am so fucking horny!" Then, while still holding her breast to her mouth with one hand, the other hand moved slowly, sensually down her body, raised her skirt to her waist, and slid her pantyhose down to her knees.

She released her nipple from her mouth, took the bottle in one hand, opened her legs and parted her pussy lips with the other hand, and began bottle-fucking herself. The bottle felt strong and hard and smooth as it slid into her soaking wet pussy. It spread her pussy wide open and began exploring the dark folds of her steamy cunt. Kathy took her nipple back into her mouth, and held it in by sucking hard on it. She slid the bottle neck in and out of her fuck hole, and then without thinking, pushed it hard past the neck, deep into her cunt. She gasped as the bottle stretched her wider than any cock ever had before. She caught her breath and began pounding it into her pussy deep and hard.

Her nipple fell from her mouth as the moans began escaping her lips. Kathy's right hand twirled and rubbed her clitoris while she fucked herself faster and faster with the bottle. Her cunt began to twitch involuntarily, on the verge of cumming. "Oh god, it's so good," she moaned softly, "I'm gonna cum." and continued fucking herself and masturbating.

As Becca turned into the driveway and beamed open the garage door, she saw Kathy's car. "She's home earlier than usual. I wonder what's up," she thought. She quietly went in through the back door -- and instantly became aware of intense moaning sounds coming from downstairs. She tiptoed across the room to the top of the stairs, and a barely audible gasp slipped out as she saw Kathy bottle-fucking herself.

Instantly, Becca's cunt was dripping. Though she had never made love to Kathy before, she had fantasized about it many times. As she watched, almost hypnotized, she slowly pulled her top over her head and shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Somehow her hands took off her bra, then slipped to her waist and unfastened her slacks. She licked her lips as she watched Kathy bottle-fucking herself, and she started rubbing her pussy and squeezing her own tits. Becca could see that Kathy was bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. She started down the stairs just as Kathy started to cum and her moans became intense. Her hips bucked and fucked the bottle, matching the bottle stroke for stroke. Her pussy clamped down as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through her body.

Becca couldn't stand it anymore and rushed over to Kathy. She knelt and started sucking Kathy's tit. "You've made me so fucking horny, watching you cum." "Suck my pussy, please," Kathy asked. Becca buried her face in Kathy's dripping muff. Kathy was still cumming a little, and as Becca spread Kathy's pussy lips and licked her clitoris, and sucked on it, and slid her tongue inside, the familiar pulsating and gyrating started up again as a climax well up from deep inside her, and broke with great fury. Her legs clamped on Becca's head, and drew her face deep into her cunt. Becca drank up Kathy's pussy juices, then slid a couple of fingers deep inside, and finger fucked her until she begged for mercy. "Oh god, please stop. I can't take any more."

After the passion passed, Kathy said, "Come on, Becca, I have always wanted to fuck you, but I was never really sure if you wanted to be with another girl. Let's go upstairs to my bed and I'll do you right." They held hands, for the first time, and walked naked together up the stairs to the bedroom level.

They began kissing, seated on the edge of the bed, soft wet kisses that turned them both on. Kathy sucked of Becca's tits, taking her nipples in her mouth, licking, sucking and biting on them. Becca was so turned on she had her first orgasm, and then they got serious. They moved into a very sensual 69, mouths and tongues and fingers in each others' pussies and even in their assholes. They came hard several times, and then Kathy showed her kinkier side, and dug a strap-on dildo out from a dusty box under her bed.

The hours passed, and they finished with a double dildo that both could ride at the same time. Exhausted, they fell asleep in each others' arms, double dildo still in their pussies.