More Than She Assked For

Story Info
A young girl is taken by someone she trusts.
1.7k words
3.7
61.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Melody, or Mel. Anyhow, everyone called her "Mel," and she hated it. Nothing she could do. She was petite, standing a full height of 5'2". Her auburn hair fell in gentle waves to her shoulders, and her pale face was freckled. Her father was Irish, her mother a many-generation American. Her 18th birthday had just passed, she had her driver's license and was excited to be without the limitations of not being a legal adult. It was mid-October at the time, and she was diving into her Senior year at Oakbrook High.

Kevin was her boyfriend of 2 years, and their anniversary was coming up. He was a month older than her, and had gotten his license a while ago. He was much taller than Mel, not saying much. His eyes were a gentle blue, and his brown hair was always falling in his face. Both of their parents were unfortunately conservative, so their only time to get intimate was in the car. Being a good boyfriend, Kevin took Mel out the day after her birthday. Her parents required her for dinner on the actual day.

Mel was eagerly waiting at her doorway. As usual, Kevin pulled up in his silver Honda precisely on time. She always appreciated his punctuality. He rang the door bell and she ran out with a quick goodbye to her parents. He took her hand as they walked casually to the car. In the car, he handed her a box with a big pink bow on it.

"For me?" She asked, smiling.

"Of course." He smiled back, pushing her to open it.

When she opened the box, she giggled. Inside was a very sexy set of lingerie.

"You always look lovely in blue." He whispered in her ear.

A few minutes later, they pulled up to the deserted park. Making sure no one else was around, they slipped into the back seat. She pulled him into a kiss. Their tongues met in the middle and danced around each other. Soon, Kevin moved down to her neck, her shoulder, and her stomach. Mel slipped her shirt off to reveal a lacy black bra, that was quickly removed. He sucked her nipple, biting gently with his teeth. She breathed heavily, and his hands moved downward. Her skirt came off, and then her stockings. He ran his fingers gently over clit, and leaned in for another kiss.

The windows of the car were steaming in the cool October air. Her hips bucked, making the car rock gently. As she felt herself tensing, ready to explode, she leaned over and said "your turn." Before he could react Mel pushed him backwards. The back seat of the car was unfortunately cramped. Her hands went down to his belt buckle. His manhood was already stiff when she took it in her hand. With a smooth movement, she took him in her mouth. He let out a groan of pleasure. She took all 8 inches in her mouth making him moan. She sucked slowly, watching his reaction.

Before too long, he gently pulled her into another kiss. His shirt was ripped off along with his jeans.

"Fuck me." She looked at him with her deep green eyes, inviting him to fill her waiting pussy.

He entered her slowly, making her moan softly. She was always tight, and it felt like their bodies were made for each other. He reached down to massage her breasts. Slowly picking up speed, they rocked the car.

"I'm coming!" She yelled.

Their lips met in passion, as he put in a final thrust. He felt himself explode within her. They slowly cooled off and put their clothes back on. Checking the time, she gasped. "I better get home, or my parents will think something has happened."

They hopped back into the front seat, and he dropped her off as if all they had done was take a romantic walk in the park. As she lay in bed, she touched herself as she thought of Kevin. Tomorrow, she had tutoring after school, so she wouldn't have time to be with Kevin until that evening. She sighed, she could wait.

School passed slowly, as usual. And after history, her last period class, she walked to Mr. Berne's room. He would coach her privately because her grades in math were horrible, and she wanted to get into a good college.

She knocked on the door, and heard a voice say "Come in!"

She entered the room, and sat down opposite John Berne. He got up and closed the door and turned the lock.

"Why..." She started.

"We don't want anyone interrupting." He smiled. "So, you want to better your grades? Yes?"

She nodded.

"What are you willing to do?"

"Anything," she said, "I want to go to a good school."

"Anything?" He raised his eyebrows. "Well then, let this first day be the day where you prove that you will do anything. Never speak of this."

She stared at him with horror. She hadn't meant absolutely anything, and now she was stuck. Everyone else would be gone from the school, so no one would come to her aid.

He smiled at her again.

"Mel, stand up, I want to get a good look at you."

She did as she was told, not knowing what else to do.

"Ahh, beautiful. Exquisite, really. Now, show me more."

When she stood there not doing anything he rose to his feet.

"Oh, don't be contrary."

He took a few quick strides over to her and forcibly pulled her into a kiss. She was too weak to get away.

"Don't fight me. It will only make it worse for you later." He gave her a cold, cold smile.

His hands quickly went down to the buttons on her school uniform. He ripped her shirt off and threw it to the side; her bra followed soon. His mouth went to her perky nipples, and in spite of herself, it felt good. She still stood there, doing her best not to react. Still sucking on her nipples, he removed her plaid skirt and panties.

"Spread your legs, slut."

She glared at him at those words.

"Do it." He said, when she hesitated.

Her stance was unsteady, especially with the man between her legs. He licked her clit, making her tremble. He slipped one finger in, then two, then three, stretching her pussy wide. She cried out in pain. He moved his fingers in and out slowly until her wetness was running down her legs. She shook in her orgasm. He took his fingers out and stuck them in her mouth.

"Suck them. Taste yourself."

She did so slightly tearfully. How could this happen to her? She had a boyfriend, a loving family, and now... what?

He extracted his fingers from her mouth and removed his own clothing. His cock was half-erect, but even in it's half-limp state it looked huge. Mel gasped. The tears welled in her eyes, she would have to take that?

"Oh, this isn't as big as it gets, slut. Suck it!"

She slowly took the tip in her mouth. She was too slow. He shoved his manhood into her mouth, causing her to choke. He pulled out again and in and out. The tears dripped down her cheeks, she could hardly breathe. His breathing became faster.

"I'm cumming. Swallow it all, bitch."

She nodded tearfully. Her throat burned. His chest heaved, and he shot his seed into her mouth. She did her best to swallow, tears still pouring. She sat back, maybe that was all she had to do, maybe.

"Slut, I'm not done with you. Up on the desk!"

She stood up warily. He pushed her back onto the desk, and pinned her shoulders down. She stared, terrified. His already big cock had grown to at least 10 inches. She was thankful that he entered her slowly. The walls of her dripping pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. She let out a moan.

"You like it big then, don't you?"

She just lay there.

"Answer me, slut!"

She nodded slightly.

"Now what do you want me to do?"

She could feel his manhood throbbing, and she wanted to get this over with. She knew what she was supposed to say.

"Tell me." He ordered.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"Louder!" He shouted.

"Fuck me." She said it loud enough this time.

He pushed the last few inches of his dick in. All the way in, Mel almost lost herself in the feeling. How could he be this big? He wasn't gentle like Kevin. He fucked her hard, keeping her shoulders pinned down to the desk. When he was close to cumming he slowed down, and pulled out.

"Turn over." He said.

"What?" She wondered.

"Bend over the desk like the dirty little whore you are."

She bent over the desk like he told her too. He stuck two fingers into her pussy and pushed them in and out a few times.

"Time to take it in that pretty little ass of yours."

She started. "No."

"What was that?"

"Yes, sir."

Her tears started to flow again. She had never done this before, and she was horrified that he would take her this far. His fingers slowly entered her hole. He stretched her hole, and her eyes watered. It hurt. He withdrew his fingers. He stuck his cock into her pussy to get some lubrication, and she felt the tip of his dick on her ass. He took his time pushing his considerable manhood in. She moaned, it felt so good and so painful at the same time. He stood for a few seconds to let her get used to the feeling of his cock in her ass, before he moved. He thrusted slowly at first and then faster and faster.

His breathing was ragged. Mel was sobbing from all the pain and the humiliation. He thrust harder and harder. Her ass felt like there was a fire burning in it. His breaths came faster.

"Fuck!" He let out. His cum exploded into her tight ass. Her chest heaved, eyes streaming. He drew out.

"Clean me up, slut."

She collapsed on her first try to kneel. Her ass now felt open and empty. But she leaned forward and took him in her mouth again. She licked around his head and down to his balls. He groaned.

He dressed, and sat back down at his desk.

"Well, I hope you learned a lot today. You may go."

She turned around and headed for the door.

"Oh," she heard the voice from behind, "See you next week!"

She looked back. What had she gotten herself into? But maybe, after all, it wasn't so bad.