More Than She Hoped For

Story Info
Sheila's birthday turns hardcore.
5.3k words
4.57
82.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila thought about the day she met David on the beach during the summer of 1996. He was beautiful, and from the way he was looking at her that day she knew he thought the same of her. He had on a pair of swim trunks which, for some reason, would cling to everything inside of them when they were wet. Sometimes she thought she had an unfair advantage because she knew what she'd be getting before she had even gotten it. David was not the first man she had ever been with but he was definitely the best. He was so gentle that first time. Everything was perfect. The roses, the wine, he cooked dinner for her at his place and they made love until 3:00 in the morning. When she got out of bed he was cooking breakfast. Perfect.

In 2000 they were married and honeymooned in Mexico. It was also perfect. The flowers were there, the wine was there and they were up until all hours every night making love or fucking like animals. Between the time they met and the time they were married, their sex life became much more interesting. Sheila was the driving force behind the new and different things they tried. It was because of her that their collection of porn grew and grew and their experiences together were more and more exciting. The night she was finally able to get his cock in her ass was bliss. He was always hesitant and it took some convincing but one night she finally pushed him to do it.

David was in the living room watching the game. He loved his sports and Sheila didn't mind. She walked naked into the living room, stood in front of him and showed him the dildo she was holding. He had no interest in the game any longer and turned off the TV.

Still standing and spreading her legs wide she began rubbing her clit. David just smiled and watched. She could see his cock starting to bulge in his pants. She sat herself down on the coffee table, put her feet up on the couch on either side of him and slid the dildo into her pussy. Leaning forward, she pulled out his cock and gave it a few strokes with her lips to help it along. She wanted it rock hard. She pulled the dildo, now slick with her juice, from her snatch. Leaning forward she whispered in his ear, "Don't touch me, and do not touch your cock." She turned around in front of him, bent over and eased the dildo into her ass. When it sank into her hole she cried out from the pleasure. She gave her ass a good fucking. She could see David's face in the reflection on the TV screen while she pumped her ass and rubbed her clit. She knew he wanted her, and now!

"Please Sheila, please" begged David, "I have to have you. Watching you like this is going to make me cum."

"There's only one hole you're going to fuck tonight and it's not my pussy! If you don't want that one then you don't get any!"

When David stood, his pants dropped to the floor. He grabbed the dildo from her ass, rammed it into her cunt and slid his cock into her ass right to his balls. Sheila braced herself on the coffee table and screamed as David banged her ass, faster and faster. The dildo slipped from her twat and her juice ran down the inside of her leg. Seeing his reflection in the TV screen and watching the look of ecstasy on his face made her cum and cum again. Reaching between her legs she slipped four fingers into her sopping pussy and put her fingers in her mouth. Her pussy was so sweet. She knew it and she loved the taste. She felt David's hands tighten on her waist. He held her firm while he drilled into her. David gave one final thrust, held his rod deep in her ass and filled her hole with his huge load. She felt the heat of his cum flooding her rectum. David's cries overpowered her moans when he came. Shelia had been curious for a long time about how his cum would feel in her ass. She loved it. She loved him.

* * *

Now it was her 33rd birthday and Sheila watched David from across the bar shooting pool with his volleyball buddies. His ass looked so fine when he bent over to take a shot. She wondered how he would react to the strap-on she bought herself for her birthday and how receptive he'd be to taking it. God, what if he found the gay porn tape she had stowed away for herself? Up until now she was only able to get him to the point where she could finger his ass but that was as far as he would go. He wouldn't even take her dildo. God, she wanted to fuck his ass. She could only hope she wouldn't be disappointed. She was pulled from these thoughts by the voice of her friend, Jenna.

"So," started Jenna "have you told David about your new purchase?"

"No, not yet. I'm going to spring it on him when we get back to the house. God, I hope he lets me use it. I want to fuck his ass so bad. It would be so HOT. Actually, I'd like to see a guy fuck his ass but I think me doing it is as far as he will possibly go."

"I hate to spoil your party, Sheila, but I don't see any of it happening. If it doesn't work out you can always come over to my house and fuck me. I'll let you fuck my ass with it."

"We'll see." said Sheila giggling. "You are such a slut!"

"Yeah, well, you're classed by the company you keep."

The two girls laughed, drank and talked about how Sheila and David were doing, how Jenna was putting too much mileage on her porn tapes and how the rest of general life was going. About thirty minutes later Mitch leaned up against the bar next to Sheila.

Mitch was tall and lean with dark hair that always looked wet even though it wasn't. The curves of his tone body were accented by the clothes he wore which, tonight, were a white Nautica polo and dark pleated slacks. Jenna couldn't tell if they were blue or black because of the darkness of the bar.

"Happy Birthday, Darling." he said to Sheila. "Where's you're man at?"

"Thanks so much, Sweetie." Sheila said and kissed him on the cheek. "He's over there shooting pool with the boys."

"Hey there, Jenna. You look lovely tonight."

"Thanks for noticing, Mitch." said Jenna, feeling her pussy get moist as she looked at him, "You're looking pretty good yourself."

Jenna had on her shortest black skirt (she had great legs and knew it) and the tightest sweater she could find (she had to make the most of what she had). He had noticed and that was the idea. Mitch ordered himself a gin and tonic and walked over to the pool table where the guys were playing. Steve left his conversation with Corrine and started small talk with Jenna. Sheila just stared at David like a woman entranced. Soon Steve realized he was getting nowhere with Jenna and went back to his conversation with Corrine. Jenna turned to Sheila.

"Do you think Mitch likes me, Sheila?"

"What, what was that?" Sheila asked.

"I said, do you think Mitch likes me? I'll tell you Sheila, he is hot and I would love to have his hands on me."

"Jenna, c'mon. You know you're hot and if you haven't seen the way he's been looking at you tonight you must be blind. Why don't you go ask him?"

"Well, I don't know." replied Jenna.

"C'mon girl, what's the worst thing he could say? No? Besides, I have a feeling he won't say no."

Jenna ordered a gin and tonic (which she made note was Mitch's favorite drink) and brought it over to him. Soon the two of them were at a table in the corner talking. David was finishing up a game with Jake and Sheila kept looking at his beautiful ass wondering how she was going to get her new cock into it. God, she was getting horny. She wondered when the hell they would blow this pop stand and head for home. She knew it was her party but, God, she wanted tofuck.

David and Jake soon finished the game (David won) and walked over to Sheila.

"Jake's going to come back to the house with us and have some of that rum we brought home the other night," David informed her.

"Just great!" she thought, "Now, how the hell am I going to get rid of Jake so I can start working on David?"

Sheila was quiet on the drive home. Jake followed them in his Camaro. This washer birthday and David decides to bring home afriend! If they end up talking sports all night she is going to be pissed!

"Honey", it was David that broke the silence, "I invited Jake to the house because he's a fun guy. I know it's your birthday and I want you to have a good time."

"Iplanned on having a good time, just you and me, alone!" retorted Sheila.

"Well, I can't tell him to go home now. I already invited him."

The rest of the drive was silent. She felt like she was going to be disappointed.

* * *

It was 1:00 in the morning when they got back to the house. David pulled the car into the garage and Jake parked in the open space behind the house. David and Sheila went into the house through the garage and Jake met them at the back door.

"Thanks for having me over tonight Shelia" offered Jake, "I really wasn't ready to head home yet."

"Don't mention it." snapped Sheila shooting David a look to kill.

David made up three rum and cokes and they took their drinks to the den. The room was furnished with two easy chairs and a sofa. David's mahogany desk stood in the corner. Jake admired the paintings on the wall and Sheila explained that she is an amateur artist and these were, in her opinion, her best pieces.

"Actually," said David, "only I know about her best piece." He winked at Sheila and gave her a sly smile.

The three of them sat in the den for about an hour and drank about three rum and cokes each. Sheila, by now, was feeling extremely loose, drunk and, Damn!, she was horny. Without even thinking about it she stood up off of the sofa, looked at Jake, walked over to David where he was sitting in his chair, opened his pants and starting sucking his cock. "If this doesn't make him leave, nothing will." she thought to herself.

After a minute or two of tasting David's delicious cock Sheila looked over at the chair Jake was sitting in, expecting to see it empty. Instead she saw Jake sitting there, staring at her and David and playing with his prick. She thought his dick was hot. It wasn't as big as David's but its color and shape was perfect. Seeing his own hands on it made it that much better. She wanted to suck it. Her panties became soaked instantly. She never had thought about it, but having somebody in the room watching her suck on David turned her on. She looked up at David and he looked from her, to Jake, then back to her and grinned.

"Do you want to suck him?" asked David.

"Yes David, I do."

Sheila stood, dropped her skirt and blouse to the floor and took off her bra, nylons and panties. She dropped to her knees and took Jake's cock in her mouth. She hadn't tasted another man's cock in over eight years. His pre-cum began to trickle onto her tongue. It was delicious. While she sucked his pulsing rod she rubbed her throbbing clit. Before she knew it David's head was between her legs from behind and he was licking her asshole. As soon she felt his tongue she came. She sat up, screamed, grabbed Jake's cock and stroked it hard. David's tongue was so good in her ass. He had never done this before and she loved it.

"I....I.....I want your cock in my pussy David!" she cried.

With that, David stood and quickly undressed. He maneuvered her to the front of his desk, bent her over and buried his dick deep in her dripping hole.

"Give me your dick, Jake! I want to taste it again!" and Jake was standing on the opposite side of the desk, naked in front of her. He took two handfuls of her hair and started fucking her mouth. It was so hot for David to watch that he almost filled her pussy with his jizz right then. He slowed his pace and leaned forward to whisper in his wife's ear.

"Do you want to feel his cock in your pussy, Sheila?" asked David.

"Yes, YES! I DO, and I want to taste my twat. David, I want your cock in my mouth!"

David let go of her and pulled out. The two men switched places and Jake buried his shaft in Sheila's snatch and Sheila was licking cunt juice from David's throbbing prick. David stopped them long enough to put Sheila on her back with her head hanging off the desk. He slipped his cock deep into her mouth until his head touched the back of her throat. She managed to stifle a gag. Jake's thumb pressed on Sheila's swollen clit while he pounded on her throbbing pussy and David twisted and pinched her hard nipples.

After taking the two cocks for some time, Sheila stopped the two men and asked them to follow her to the bedroom. She stopped them at the door and asked them to wait until she told them to come in. She walked into the bedroom, closed the door and left them naked and hard in the hallway.

"You're Ok with this?" Jake asked David in a whisper.

"Yes, Jake. I know that Sheila has fantasized about having two men and I don't mind making her fantasy a reality."

"You won't be sorry tomorrow?"

"If I was going to be sorry tomorrow, it wouldn't have gonethis far."

"You can come in now." announced Shelia through the closed bedroom door.

Jake opened the door and walked in first. She was kneeling on the bed rubbing her hands over her tits. On the bed with her were her wrist and ankle cuffs with their ends tied to the four bedposts, a dildo and a tube of KY. Around her waist was the strap-on.

"Who's first?" Sheila asked.

David and Jake exchanged glances that said, "I'm game if you are."

"I'm first," answered David, "But first I want your tongue on my ass!"

David bent over the side of the bed and spread his ass wide. Sheila knelt behind him and buried her tongue in his waiting asshole. Her pussy began to drip when she heard his moans. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jake watching, stroking his cock and caressing his balls. When she felt David's hole relax she rubbed KY between his cheeks and gently slipped the strap-on into him. He tensed up at first but soon his was moving with her rhythm. Before Sheila knew it, he was doing all the motion himself while she stood and enjoyed watching her dick slide in and out of his ass. God, she loved him so much.

David began stroking his cock and turned to Jake, "Fuck her ass Jake. She's giving it to me, you give it to her!"

Shelia couldn't believe what she had just heard but she wanted to have Jake plant his cock in her ass. Jake stopped stroking off and just looked at her. She grabbed the tube of KY, lubed her asshole, grabbed Jake's cock and guided it to her ass. The feeling of Jake's dick poking into her ass and the sight of David's ass being violated by her very own dick was more than she could take. She came hard and loud and started spanking David's ass. David was now slamming his ass on her cock and stroking his own prick. A glance in the mirror on the other side of the room showed David the straining faces of Sheila and Jake with Jake twisting Sheila's nipples. God, he loved her so much.

"Sheila, I want my dick in your mouth now!" cried David.

"And it's Jake's turn to be my BITCH!" returned Sheila.

Jake pulled his cock from Shelia's ass and Sheila pulled away from David. She could see the spot on the bedspread where David's pre-cum had leaked out of him. Jake bent over the side of the bed ready to take the ramming in his ass and Sheila saw the dildo already buried deep in his hole.

"Couldn't wait for me to do your ass, Jake?" she asked him, "Youare a bad boy!"

Damn she was so fucking hot right now and ready to plow him in his man's cunt. David stood on the bed over Jake, bent down, yanked the dildo from his ass and threw it to the floor. Shelia stepped up behind Jake and parted his ass cheeks with the head of her new rod and made him scream when she pushed the giant prick deep into him. David, standing on the bed in front of Sheila, grabbed her hair and thrust his cock into her mouth. She tasted his pre-cum and came again. Sheila fucked Jake's hole and sucked on David's dick until she knew David was about to cum, and then she pulled away from both of them. The two men fell to their backs on the bed and Shelia unbuckled her cock and dropped it to the floor.

"Oh no you don't," said Sheila, "no rest for the wicked!" she said as she climbed over Jake and slid her cunt down over his shaft. "Fuck my ass, David. Fuck it NOW!" she squealed.

David kneeled behind her and jammed his cock into her eager asshole. It slid in deep and easy and Sheila screamed again. Her cum ran from her cunt, down Jake's prick to his balls.

"Yes, you bastards, YES! Fuck this whore! Fuck this FUCKING SLUT!" she ordered and David and Jake railed her holes. They kept banging on her until Shelia begged them to stop three or four times. Her legs were like rubber and she needed to be on her back. The two men climbed off the bed and watched as Sheila lay back and gently caressed her nipples. Looking up she saw that each man's prick had turned almost purple. She knew they wanted to cum but nobody has eaten her pussy yet, and that is what she wanted.

"Jake, get on your back." demanded Sheila.

As Jake lay on his back Sheila began to strap him in. David followed her lead and helped her get him secure. Sheila climbed on the bed and straddled Jake's head, facing David who was standing at the foot of the bed. She ordered David to put his mouth on her nipples. David did as he was told and sucked on her rock hard nipples. Shelia tilted her head back and enjoyed the feeling of the juice gushing from her sticky twat and the oral pleasure from the two men. When she straightened up she found David lovingly staring at her and smiling.

"Happy Birthday, Baby." he said, then he leaned down, licked her cum from Jake's balls and took Jake's whole cock in his mouth. As Sheila watched David take Jake's cock deep in his mouth Jake's mouth immediately filled with Sheila's cum. Jake swallowed it eagerly. Shelia began twisting her nipples while Jake's tongue vigorously worked her clit. The sight of Jake's dick in her husband's mouth was so hot to Sheila, and so beautiful. She had only fantasized about this but neverever thought it would become a reality.

Sheila climbed off of Jake on legs that felt like they would give out from underneath her at any minute. She pulled the rocking chair from the corner of the room to the side of the bed and picked up the dildo off of the floor. Sitting in the chair, she put her feet up on the bed with her legs spread wide. She slowly slipped the dildo into her pussy enjoying every inch as it sank into her. Her fingers went to her clit and her eyes were on David. She was amazed and excited by the attention that David was paying to Jake's beautiful cock. His rhythm wasn't steady but she knew that was deliberate. He would stop his strokes every now and again to run the tip of his tongue around Jake's purple head. The pre-cum and saliva leaked from the corners of David's mouth and ran down the shaft to soak Jake's balls.

When David saw Sheila sitting in the rocker doing herself, he moved himself into sixty-nine over Jake and dropped his cock into Jake's mouth. Sheila sat in awe as she watched David fuck Jake's mouth and suck on his slick rod. A few times David pushed his cock so deep into Jake's mouth that his balls touched Jake's nose and Jake gagged. She didn't care about Jake gagging on her man's prick. He was a plaything, a toy, and it didn't matter. Had it been the other way around and David was gagging on Jake's cock, she would have tied Jake to the bed face down, rammed a dildo into his asshole and beat his ass with a wooden spoon from the kitchen.

The scene in front of her was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed. The rhythm of the dildo plunging into her cooze quickened and she pinched her clit between her finger and her thumb. David loved it when she did that because it made her clit hard and tall like her own little penis which David would always graciously suck on.

When Sheila stood from the chair, her hands and the seat cushion were soaked with the sauce from her snatch. She licked the sweet juice from her fingers and put her hand on David's shoulder. David looked up at her and saw that she had something else in mind. He took her cue and, giving his new mouth-toy a few more strokes with his tongue; he climbed off of Jake and waited for Sheila's next move.

12