More Than Skin Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby...that was great..." Gloria basked in the glow she felt. She had climaxed. For the first time. She had thought she had climaxed before, but not like that. Now that she had felt it, she was determined to have more. So many more. But in order for that to happen, plans had to be made. Mitch was going with her. Her dad couldn't control her. She'd show him.

"You have the plane ticket?" Gloria asked.

"Yes..." Mitch tried to shift underneath Gloria, but she had him trapped between her legs. The cum was leaking from her, and onto his stomach. Cooling. Drying. It felt disturbing. Gross. Uncomfortable.

"And the address?"

"Yes..."

"You'll call me the minute you land."

"Oh yes..." Mitch said. "But I still don't understand. How exactly is this going to work?"

"Oh you'll see baby," Gloria said. "You'll see. But I admit I'm a little scared of you being there with all those other girls. What if they are prettier and smarter than me?"

"No one is as pretty as you," Mitch said and meant it. But there were girls prettier in different ways. Some girls had pretty blonde hair. Some girls had a fat ass made for a good fucking. Pale girls that wore black fingernail polish. Girls that loved high heels. He had tried getting Gloria to wear some,but as yet she wouldn't. He was going to buy her some. Give her a little spanking. Oh she'd wear them with the right motivation. But that was a whole lot of trouble...especially with a whole school full of nothing but girls. Girls who liked to fuck. A whole school of them. Fuck yeah!

"You do love me don't you Mitch?" Gloria asked.

"Oh yeah baby," Mitch said. "I love you." I love that hot ass bod and these bouncy titties, he thought. Not able to help himself he leaned up and sucked on those fat nipples. Making Gloria gasp and moan.

Then she did something totally unexpected. She bent down and sucked on his nipples. And then something even more unexpected happened. Mitch gasped. He writhed. And then. He moaned. It just found it's way out. When he first heard it, he thought it had come from Gloria.

"What was that sound?" Gloria teased. "Was that a girly moan I heard Mitchie-poo?"

"No..." Mitch gasped. He struggled to wrap his brain around the sound he just heard. No it couldn't have been him. The sound wasn't masculine, but feminine. It must have come from Gloria. He didn't like her trying to place the blame on him, nor did he like the cutsie little nickname she labeled him with. "Stop playing. That was you."

"Are you sure?" Gloria asked with a devilish grin. "Absotively positive?"

"Of course," Mitch said with surety.

Gloria licked her lips, then bent and sucked his nipples again. And Mitch gave a squirm. He bit his lip. He could feel his body reacting in ways it never had before. The moan had to have come from Gloria. It just had to. But he stilled his lips and tongue just in case. No, he wouldn't shame himself in such a fashion. Not until he knew for sure.

Then Gloria took on of those hard little nubs and gave it the tiniest little nibble.

Oh God, her teeth. Not sharp, but a different sensation. Like lightning. It left him feeling powerless. And Mitch couldn't stop his body from writhing and squirming beneath her. Worse, he felt his lips open, no matter how hard he clenched them. Nor could he keep the wind from escaping his lungs.

Gloria heard it again. A gasp and a moan. Not just any moan. But a girly moan. Most definitely. Oh how he blushed.

"I guess you were right," Gloria said, to save Mitch the embarrassment. Then she inspected his nipples more closely. Yes, he was developing. But his voice. She hadn't expected his voice to change. Was that possible? It was only skhen. Perhaps it had been that way all along and she had never noticed.

And Mitch rolled out from under Gloria and quickly put his shirt back on. He felt shamed, but tried not to think of it. Besides, soon he'd be surrounded by girls. Sexy fuckable girls and he'd be the only man in the bunch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A week later, Mitch woke as usual. He took a shower like every other morning. He was hard as usual. Even more so now that he was separated from Gloria. He wrapped his fingers around his thick cock and pumped it a few time. Maybe he'd give it a go there in the shower. Then he soaped up his chest just like always. But there he made new discovery.

"Holy shit!" His hard pecs weren't so hard anymore. They were squishy. His nipples swollen. Sensitive. Painfully so. The soap hit the floor with a sharp rap. He dashed out of the shower to examine himself in the mirror...in such a hurry that he slipped and fell. He didn't land hard, but it was a blow to his pride. It was as if his mind had lost track of his body. Soapy and wet, his bottom aching, he got up and stood in front of the mirror, a puddle of water forming beneath his feet.

Fuck. He looked even worse in the mirror. He had mounds on his chest. Small A cups. Bad enough, but his nipples were puffy. Swollen. Hard. Still aching. Itchy. Am I retaining water? He wondered. Was it from Gloria twisting and messing from before? To be honest, they hadn't felt right since. Goddamnit! This was horrible. How long till they went back down? He was going to meet Gloria today, and he was wondering if he should keep his shirt on when they fucked.

His stomach growled. Goddamn he was hungry. Hungrier than he had been since his growing years. He'd been that way for several days, just couldn't get enough food.

He finished the shower. Bruised and swollen. That must be it. He stopped at McDonald's on the way to the airport and ate enough breakfast for four people.

He wasn't aware of it, but the skhen had reached critical mass. It was no longer dividing exponentially. Now it was specializing. A few tens of thousands Egyptians built the pyramids. But outside of Mitch's body...there were millions...billions of cells...working...building.

Mitch boarded the plane. He was having second thoughts. He was scared. He was nineteen...not really running away when you are nineteen. Besides, he had no love for the old man. He was a tough man to live with. His mother had left when he was 7.

He scratched his chest and his back. God how he itched. Was he coming down with something?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

The chip was busy. It was making large changes now. It remembered in the early days of the project and how by releasing certain chemicals, the project would not become so agitated by the stimulus it was causing.

A mixture of dopamine and seratonin passed through the membrane of Mitch's skin. The plane's engines were so calming. He fell asleep. He dreamt of naked school girls.

The chip was thinking of a problem. The project had been deformed. Not only had its work been discarded, but the project had been rearranged. It pulled up the projects schematics. It hadn't been programmed to make actual changes, but it hadn't been programmed not to either. It got to work with the skhen. It started by putting a smooth layer of skin over the offending appendage. Then it added a little definition. From the outside it looked the same. But what of the inside. The chip grew warm as all its processors began to work on this new problem. It had plenty of time and it never slept.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Mitch awoke as the plane landed. His mouth felt like a piece of dry sandpaper. He had no idea the changes that had been made as he slept. But after the long flight, his bladder was filled to bursting. He had to piss like a racehorse. He practically ran to the restroom.

The closer he came to the urinal, the worse the urge. It felt like his eyeballs were floating. He quickly untied and pulled down the front of his jogging pants. Next he pulled down the front of his underwear. He had made it in time. Just...but then he felt a warm feeling trailing down his legs. But something scared him even more. Seriously terrified him. His penis wasn't where it was expected. Where he had come to expect it these nineteen years.

"Oh shit!" he gasped and then held a hand to his mouth. It wasn't his voice. He looked back down, past his fly, and into his underwear. His cock. It was gone. The urine kept coming. Saturating his running pants.

"Miss," the man at the next urinal said. His eyes leering at Mitch's smooth crotch. "This is the mens room."

Oh God - oh God, Mitch dashed into an unoccupied stall. Shut and locked the door. He dropped his pants. Shucked down his underwear. Shit fuck. He felt around. His cock was gone. Worse, there were...there were folds down there.

"Miss are you okay?" There was a knocking on the door.

"I really had to go," he said, still not recognizing his own voice.

'Hell no I'm not okay,' Mitch thought. I need a fucking ambulance. A team of doctors. A fucking magician. But here he was in this strange city. Only knowing one person. Then his brain began to work on a certain puzzle. A girls school. The plan. The thing on his back. Could it be? It couldn't. Such things weren't possible. He would have heard.

Yet, he fumbled around on his back. He couldn't hardly reach back there, much less feel something. He had to get Gloria. She could figure this out. Make some sense of it. He dug a pair of jeans and some clean underwear from his suitcase. Things kept getting worse. They jeans didn't fit. It was as if his ass had grown. He bent around and checked. Fuck! It was bigger. Rounder. Fleshy. Sexy. Shit. He blinked and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Crying? Men don't cry. They bite down on it. They toughen up. That's what his old man would say. And Mitch was able to dry his tears. He reflected on his situation. The jogging pants were ruined. And the restroom was busier than grand central station, otherwise he would wash them. His swimtrunks. That was the ticket. He put them on.

The knocking was persistent.

"Are you sure you are okay," a voice said.

"Almost done," Mitch said. Fuck, the swimtrunks were too tight. Much too tight. They hugged his rear cheeks. They dug into his crotch. He looked down. Christ. A camel toe. A fucking camel toe. He was terrified...and yet looking at himself he was growing turned on.

I can't go out with a camel toe, he thought. There was one other option. Although he dreaded it. He had bought a little present for Gloria. A new skirt. A mini skirt. Just the kind he liked. But pulling them up his legs...now smooth. Sexy. God damned, even his hair was gone. Was this a dream? He pinched himself. It hurt.

God, even if it was a dream, he felt...he felt... goddamn vulnerable. If only..if only he had bought Gloria a longer skirt. His mind wandered back. Back to the a day when he was taking Gloria to school.

"Why don't you ever wear the skirts I bought you?" he asked.

"I do," Gloria said. "I wore one for you just last night."

"But I want you to wear them to school." Mitch urged.

"They are too small for me. Besides, you graduated last year." Gloria said with uncertainty. She was still getting used to her new body. Not so very long ago if she had worn such a short skirt, she would have been laughed out of the school. It was nice, an ego boost to have a boyfriend that wanted her to look sexy, but she wasn't ready for showing everyone else.

"Come here little lady," Mitch said taking her by the arm and pulling her towards him. It was something his old man had told him. Sometimes a girl needs a lesson in who's boss. And a bare assed spank over the knee is a good way to teach it.

Gloria squirmed, but soon she was helpless and over Mitch's lap.

"No," Gloria muttered, hating feeling so helpless, yet at the same time, growing wet and tingly in her loins. She held tightly to her pants, but soon her hands were held behind her back. Then her pants pulled down. Her panties down at her knees. She never felt so helpless. Taught who was the boss.

Afterwards, Mitch tossed her pants from the window of his SUV...and then took off.

With nothing on but a small pair of panties, another gift from Mitch, she fumed.

"You egotistical bastard," Gloria said, her arms crossed over her chest. "Take me home. Now."

"Nope. I'm taking you to school," Mitch said. "I know how serious you take your studies."

"Please Mitch." Gloria begged, her anger quickly giving way to fear at the hopelessness of her vulnerable situation sank in. She hated this feeling. Hated how her body betrayed her and made her wet and tingly. "Look...I'll ... I'll do anything you want."

Her hand moved over his crotch. Massaging his hardness.

"Will you wear that little skirt I wanted you to wear?" Mitch asked.

"Yes....but...I just don't understand why you want me to. " She didn't like it. However, they were getting closer and closer to school A short skirt she could explain. Wearing nothing but a thong...that she couldn't.

"Because I like the thought of you in a short skirt," Mitch grinned. "Now say please."

"Please," Gloria's cheeks turned a bright red to match the cheeks of her freshly spanked bottom.

"Climb in the back," Mitch said. "There's a bag with a skirt in it. I bought it just for you."

It was terrifying - and a turn on. Having to make sure no one saw her climb over the back seat while she was nearly naked. What sort of skirt would it be? It was short, just as short as the one she had worn privately for Mitch. Once it was on, she realized how short it was. It barely covered her ass. It would be a struggle to wear it all day without someone seeing something they oughtn't.

"Now come up here and suck me."

Gloria obediently climbed back over. Freed Mitch's hard cock. Took it in her mouth. Began to bob up and down with experience. Jacking him at the same time. It wan't long before she was swallowing a full load of salty come. Finally, they arrived at school and Mitch dropped her off. She went over to Mitch's open window.

"I'm so pissed off at you," Gloria said. "I don't think you deserve a kiss."

But she kissed him anyway. On the cheek, because guys didn't kiss after. A cold breeze blew up her skirt, a cold reminder of how vulnerable she was.

"I want you hot for me by the end of the day," Mitch said. "You have me turned on thinking about you in class with your little skirt. Everyone looking at my girl and wanting her."

And she was. Since that day, she had taken to wearing the short mini skirts every few days. However, they were skirts she picked out, since Mitch's were always too short. Those she saved for him alone.

Now the roles were reversed. And it was Mitch feeling so very terrified, embarrassed, and vulnerable.

Mitch looked down at his own skirt. It was a bit longer than the skirt Gloria had worn. Her skirt was tighter, showed off her ass and legs, it even hugged tight to her abdomen, showing off her sexy abdomen. Though Mitch's skirt was longer and not as tight, it had pleats at the bottom that made the short garment have a mind of its own. How had this happened? It was impossible. And fuck, the bastard was still knocking on the goddamned door. What a nosy fucking asshole. He was temped to punch the guy, but in his compromised state he decided against it.

"All finished," Mitch took off like a rocket. His cheeks grew red. He was sweating. Every man in the restroom watched him exit. Looked at his chest, his ass, his legs....his flirty little skirt. It was like an advertisement, a badge....look at me - check me out - I'm hot - the skirt screamed.

Once outside, he immediately headed for the women's restroom. They didn't even give him a second glance. He took out a t-shirt from his bag, wet it at the sink, and cleaned up in a stall. After that, he called Gloria. Please be there. Please be there. He thought as the phone rang and rang.

"Hey Mitch!" Gloria said. "Are you here?"

"Gloria," Mitch said. His chin began to tremble. "I'm at the airport. But I'm in a serious fix."

"Who is this?" Gloria asked. She didn't recognize the voice on the phone. It certainly wasn't Mitch. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"It's no joke..." Mitch said, and then he caught someone staring at his chest. He looked down. God, they were bigger too. He had nipples now. Hard pebbles staining against the front of his shirt. Crinkling and hardening in the cold airport air. He didn't own a bra. Don't cry. Can't cry. He told himself. But once begun the tears fell like rain. "Something has happened to me. I'm changing and ...and I'm scared."

Gloria's mind raced. He should be changing, but not this soon. It took over a month for her changes to complete. She was going to sneak him in and then wait for the changes to come in enough to fool the people at school. But his voice shouldn't change. Hers didn't. Just a bigger bust, clear skin and maybe some changes on his nose. According to her father, the rest shouldn't change at all.

"I'll be there in two hours. What gate are you at?"

"Four."

Poor Mitch went outside to wait. The wind tossed his flirty little skirt. If he held the back, the front would blow. If he held the front, it was the back that exposed him. Mitch wasn't a girl only worried about some guy getting a flash of panties...he was a guy and each breeze didn't just expose his tighty whities, it showed anyone looking that he was no longer a man. He began to see why Gloria hadn't liked wearing the little skirt. It was a lot of trouble. He tried to sit to keep from having to worry about the wind, but he hadn't the training that other girls have. The hot metal bench warmed this thighs the first try. He gasped and sat down again, this time taking care to hold the back of the skirt down as he sat. Then he caught some lecherous old man staring at his crotch. Only then realizing he could no longer sit the way he had always sat with legs apart. He sat down properly now, one leg over the other, he turned them to the side. In which case, any woman knows to hold her hem in place. But not poor Mitch.

The old man continued to stare. Such smooth thighs. What a looker. So young. All the girls were sluts these days, but he didn't mind. Not one bit. the sluttier they were, the more they showed. Like this one here, God, he could see her panties between her slightly spread legs and though her hands kept the hem firmly clutched within her white-knuckled grasp, the wind had it's way with the remainder. She didn't have much up top, but with no bra, what was there was displayed for everyone to see. Her nipples stood out from her thin T-shirt like pencil erasers. Such a treat. Nice and hard. She was a slut for sure.

It was a long wait and every man that passed seemed to want to start up a conversation with Mitch. Where are you from? How long are you here for? Blah..blah..blah.. Jesus, wouldn't they leave him alone? Staring at his chest and at his legs. He would have left and come back, only he was afraid of missing Gloria. God, he needed her now. If he knew what she was driving, he could be more discreet. Instead of standing there looking intently at every driver to go by.

Finally, he saw Gloria driving slowly up in a borrowed car.

Mitch stood up and waved. Gloria kept going. Not even looking in his direction.

"Over here!" Mitch shouted, the wind picking up his short skirt once again. He wrestled it down, but Gloria was kept driving. She had seen him, but kept going.

Mitch had to make a choice, save his modesty and pray that Gloria would come back. Or throw caution and pride into the wind. He let go the hem of the skirt and the wind tossed the light fabric about like a kite, exposing an expanse of shapely thigh and a bit of the bottom swell of plump cheek, but Mitch paid it no mind. He needed to get Gloria's attention before she drove to far to notice him.

Mitch waved frantically. He hopped up and down. He felt his chest bounce achingly. He could feel every eye on him. Drawing extra attention to himself was the last thing he wanted at the moment, but he had no choice in the matter. His face turned a bright red as Mitch contemplated the spectacle he was making of himself. But at last Gloria had seen him.