More Than Skin Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

Gloria couldn't help but notice. Her eyes were glued to the girl, just like every other free pair of eyes within distance of Mitch. At first thinking, what's up with this chick? Bouncing up and down. Making such a spectacle of herself. Her pert breasts jiggling unencumbered by a bra. Her short skirt blowing in the wind, showing off a delightful pair of sexy thighs. My God, what sort of girl did somethings like that? It must have been a long trip...she must be very eager to see her boyfriend again, Gloria thought. She grew a bit tingly as she thought of Mitch. She missed him. And he'd seemed so frantic when he called. She hoped everything was okay.

Then she noticed the girl's panties were visible to anyone looking. It was the panties that gave it away. They looked like men's underwear. BVDs. A little kinky. Like everyone else, her eyes had drawn magnetically to the girls unencumbered breasts bouncing so invitingly as she hopped and waved. To the dark pink of her nipples that was visible through the stretched thin fabric. To the tight hard nipples. It was then, that she looked more closely at the girl's t-shirt. My God, Mitch had a shirt just like that. What were the odds? They would be astronomical.

Gloria's eyes widened in shock. Holy shit! Could it be? Her car lurched to a stop, the front wheel running over the curb.

Eyes wide, and mouth open in stunned surprise, Gloria watched as the pretty girl rolled her suitcase to the car, her cheeks a bright red, wearing that sexy little skirt the Mitch always liked. She kept it pressed down now, but earlier, not just Gloria,but everyone had seen her tightie whities. Had seen her bounce and jiggle. My God, had seen everything.

Gloria popped the trunk. Mitch lugged the suitcase into it. Was it his imagination, or was it heavier than before? He sat down inside it. Neglecting to pull the back of the skirt down beneath him and his legs spread boy style, Mitch was showing off more than he realized. But that wasn't what matter. Now he was safe. Safe at last.

"Mitch?" Gloria asked. "Is ... is that you?"

"It's me," Mitch said. The tears started flowing again. In a broken voice he whispered. "I'm hoping...I'm hoping you know what's happening to me. Otherwise I'm fucked."

"I may know something....but this is...this is totally unexpected." Gloria said as she looked once again at the girl sitting next to her. A girl that used to be her boyfriend.

On the way to the school Gloria told Mitch what she knew. She told him of the chip. How she expected he would develop a rack. Then he could go to school with her. Pretending to be her sister. She had already laid the groundwork. Her dorm room, once a single, now had two twin beds. She had planned for them to stay there. To have sex. Be together. Then once the year ended, she could get the transmitter from her dad take out the chip. In a few weeks he'd shed his skhen like a snake and be right back the way he was.

"I want to be changed back now," Mitch said. "Right now. This was a fucking bad idea. A really fucking bad idea. How could you even imagine...even think that I would want this?"

"I didn't know it would be like this. As far as your first question goes...well we can't." Gloria said. "I stole the chip. It's government property. If I go back now, we can get into a lot of trouble. Serious trouble. Besides, it can only be removed at the lab."

"What lab?"

"My dad's lab. It's the only one that will do."

"Christmas break then," Mitch said.

"What?"

"I can't wait until the summer." Mitch said. He shivered. Christmas felt like forever. "Christmas break. We get the transmitter thing back on Christmas break. I want to be back the way I was. When you said I could sneak in over here, I though I would be a teacher or something. This? This is too much. This is way too much."

"But I want to be with you," Gloria whined stroking Mitch's now smooth thigh, then up further, curious to see what was beneath those BVDs.

"We can wait," Mitch said, snapping his legs shut and pulling them safely out of reach. It was the first smart thing he had said in quite some time. "Only six months and we'll be together again."

"Okay," Gloria said. "Christmas break. We can do it then. Piece of cake. But first, let's see what's going on as soon as we get back to school. Maybe we can do something to fix you today."

They arrived at the girls school. Mitch was impressed. McCollough school for girls. Looked more like a castle. Ironwork surrounded the bright green lawn. They took the suitcases to Gloria's room. Once inside she locked the door. She walked up to Mitch. Kissed him. She took hold of his T-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Mitch said, his voice high and distressed.

"I need to examine you," Gloria said. "To see what is going on. What's your problem anyway? I've seen you hundreds of times."

Mitch blushed. "I'm just...embarrassed. Besides...you .. ah... haven't seen me like this." He shouldn't be having these feelings. He wasn't shy. Yet, he had become a blushing rose as his body developed these new hills and valleys. Though the shame burned deeply, Mitch knew this was the only way he had out of this terrible fix he found himself in.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes, his arms raised up, while Gloria took the T-shirt off.

"Your nipples are only a bit swollen," Gloria said. "It seems your face and voice have had the most changes."

Then Mitch put his arms down. His breasts grew more full. Pert. Lovely. About the size Gloria had been before the chip.

"Oh they have grown. No need to be shy Mitch," Gloria cupped each lovely globe. Weighing them with her hands. "It's not like they are real...well you know what I mean...not really real."

But they felt real enough to Mitch. Especially when Gloria's fingers found puffy sensitive nipples and rubbed them gently, causing them to go hard and stiff. To ache. To make his legs feel like jelly. To make goosebumps come up on his arms. And then...then before he could even think to stop it, a gasp escaped his lips. A very feminine gasp.

Mitch's hands flew up and covered his breasts. "Stop,' he warned Gloria.

"Your breasts are cute. You are very fetching." She giggled as she tugged at Mitch's wrists.

Mitch pulled back quickly.

"What's wrong?" asked Gloria.

"I..I don't want to be cute...or fetching." And he damned sure didn't want a girl to giggle when she looked at him.

"Oh come on Mitchie, I was only teasing," Gloria said. "I meant handsome. You are ruggedly handsome. A real stud muffin. Now lets see the rest."

But Mitch could tell by the laugh in Gloria's voice that she wasn't being truthful. That she was humoring him. He wasn't rugged, but cute...fetching. And she had never called him Mitchie before. Ever.

Then Gloria reached for his skirt. He grabbed her wrists.

"No." Mitch said.

"Stop being a baby about it," Gloria said. And then she kept pulling down. Stripping him of the short skirt and his underwear. He had been using all his strength. He couldnt' believe it, but Gloria was the stronger of the two. Mitch wasn't the only one to notice. Mitch was naked now. Breathing heavy. Almost panting. Gloria held both his wrists behind his back. With one hand! Gloria smiled as she realized it. Things had changed. The balance of power had shifted. Now, she was the boss. She quickly took stock...yes she liked the feeling....powerful. She felt powerful.

"If you keep acting like a baby," Gloria said. "I will put you over my knee and spank you. Just like you used to do to me. Do you care to try me Mitchie?"

Mitch blushed a beet red. It cost him quite a bit of pride, but he was naked, both hands trapped behind his back, he was just barely keeping his modesty intact by facing away from Gloria. Worse, all that struggling and Gloria didn't seem to be breaking a sweat. There was really no other option. So much pride. He swallowed a bit of it when he murmured a brief "No."

Gloria sat Mitch on the bed with a couple of pillows behind his back. She rolled a chair up to the bed and sat down in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Mitch whispered. Hands pressed firmly over his bare crotch as Gloria took one ankle and then another, lifting them up and then spreading them apart. His body started to tremble despite himself.

"I need to see everything," Gloria said. "Now move your hands."

"I can't do this Gloria." Mitch whined. "Please..you don't understand how embarrassing this is..." Dear God, his hands hiding his shame, and then he discovered yet one more problem to worry about. He began to feel a very unwanted feeling. A tinglyness. Down below. But this time inside.

"I've seen it a hundred times," Gloria said, her patience evaporating. He looked sexy as a girl. Yet this sudden shyness was even more of a turn on. It made Gloria wet. Hot. Her nostrils flared. She couldn't wait to get on top of him and ride that sweet cock, pinch his cute little nippls until she came and came. "Now move those hands and let me see you."

"But you don't understand." Mitch's chin trembled. The tears began to flow. His cock. His sweet cock. The thing that made him the boyfriend and Gloria the girlfriend....was gone. And now Gloria pulled on his wrists. Exposing him.

"Dear God...it's gone," Gloria said. Then there was a delay and the words that came next were the ones Mitch had been dreading for hours. "You've got a .... puss." She couldn't keep the disappointment from her voice. All this work, and now even though she had Mitch here...she didn't really have him. She had been robbed.

Mitch's chin trembled. The tears in his eyes reached critical mass and began to fall like rain.

"Don't cry," she soothed. It wasn't his fault. Not really. It had been her idea. All and all, he was taking it as well as he could be expected to. She had been robbed, but Mitch had been robbed most of all. It left her feeling guilty about the whole thing. "Sush...now..."

"Wha-what are you doing?" Mitch gasped. It had been bad enough showing his lover that he had been emasculated. But now she was touching him. Poking at him.

"Quiet now," Gloria said. Her fingers running along his folds. Amazing. It was truly amazing. A puss. It looked real. It felt real. But of course it would, her breasts felt real enough, even though they were just skhen. "This is very important. We need to know, is it being hidden, or is it really gone. Don't panic. I'm betting on hidden. How does this feel?"

She ran a finger along his slit. Although more and more it was becoming hard to think of this sexy girl as a boy anymore. She poked at his opening. It wasn't deep. Less than an inch.

"It's not a real vagina," Gloria said. "It just appears to be one. But we should keep an eye on it. You could still be developing." He was wet. Interesting. Clearly it was pleasurable to him. She stroked his clit. Gave it a little round the world just the way she liked it. Clearly Mitch did as well judging by his heaving chest and soft moans.

"Gloria..." Mitch gasped. "I don't feel right. I feel pent up. Bunched up. Aching."

She looked at his vagina again. It was just a little odd. A little larger on once side than the other. She stroked up and down. "How does that feel?"

"Like..." Amazing. He almost felt whole for just a moment in time. "Almost like it should."

"That's your cock," Gloria said. "No need to be frightened. It's still in there. Then that must mean..." Then she gave a press at the bottom. Pressed the slightly bulging mons.

"Oww...fuck!" Mitch groaned. Pearly white discharge pooled at the mouth of his sex.

"Feel like balls?" Gloria smiled.

"Like being kicked by a donkey," Mitch groaned.

"Look like everything important is still in there," Gloria gave a laugh of relief. She hadn't broken her boyfriend. Not permanently.

She had a new thought. A dirty little idea that flashed unbidden through her mind. Her lips turned up in a crocodile grin. Might as well make the best of things.

Gloria came out of the chair. Taking off her shirt and bra. Her large pendulous breasts bouncing free. Next, she wriggled her way out of her jeans and panties. Finally, she crawled naked between Mitch's spread legs.

"What are you doing?" Mitch asked, his voice quick with fear.

"Do you remember that time you told me you wanted to watch me have sex with another girl and I said no?" Gloria said. "Well...I think may have changed my mind."

"But ... I'm ...not ... really....a ... girl...." Mitch breathed. Dear God, Gloria was sucking his nipples. And despite the aching sensitivity it felt delicious. Then she offered up her large melons. He had never been able to say no to such splendid mammaries. His kissed them...sucked them.

"Now you do the same for me." Gloria said. "Come on...hold those little cuties up for me."

It wasn't like watching a porno. With a porno, Mitch could settle back and watch the girls go at it. This was like...actually being a girl. That's what his mind warned as Mitch put his hands beneath his small A cups and lifted them up to Gloria's mouth. Letting her lick and suck them. The tingly feeling grew. His nipples hard and oh so sensitive. His body was eager, but his mind was rebelling. Guys don't do this. Stop Mitch - stop. This was asking for trouble. Big trouble.

Gloria returned the favor. Letting him lick and suckle her again. This was nice. The relationship had lagged in the foreplay department, it was nice to have someone available for her needs.

"Baby," Gloria moaned. "I'm dying for that hard cock. It's been all I can think about ever since that day we made love in the car. You remember? That day I was on top."

Gloria wasn't even thinking as she pushed Mitch to the bed. She wanted to come. Needed it. She ground against his smooth crotch.

"Come on baby," Gloria moaned. "Give it to me. I need a fucking. I need it so bad."

Every word drove home Mitch's shame like a cold knife in his heart. His hips thrust instinctively. Riding Mitch's lean stomach, his tiny bulge, his thighs, his tiny bump. Mitch felt nthing except more pain from his tightly trapped balls. Gloria's moans became frustrated. Mitch wasn't doing anything but coating her sex and thighs in sticky pearly slime. She didn't even think about it as she climbed higher and higher.

"We should stop," Mitch said.

"Come on baby," Gloria said. "You've got me all hot. You can't just leave me in this state. Not if you care for me..."

The words echoed in Mitch's mind. He had heard those very words before. Then they struck home. Two months prior after the movie. In the Explorer. God, he had been so hard. And Gloria was turning out to be a tease.

After kissing and groping in the front seat. Mitch tried to get into her panties only to have Gloria say "We should stop before things go too far."

That night, Mitch undid his fly. Pulled out his hard cock. Seven inches of throbbing hard manhood. Gloria stared at it. Afraid. Curious.

"Come on baby," Mitch said. "You've got me all hot. You can't just leave me in this state. Not if you care for me..."

She put her hand around his shaft. It felt foreign. Harder than she imagined. Thicker. Bigger. She started to pump. Guys were certainly different that girls.

Mitch held her wrist and pulled her hand away. "I can do that myself," Mitch said. "Do it. Do it like girls are supposed to do it." He took the back of her head and guided her down. Mitch's father's advice echoed in his ears. Don't let a woman jack you off son. Otherwise she'll end up jacking you around and will never go on the pill. Put that cock in her mouth, and soon you'll be barebacked in that pussy before you know it.

He guided her down on it. Felt Gloria give a tentative lick and then another. He waited until she moved back up to the tip, then he pushed her down on it. Felt those lips wrap around his manhood. She was inexperienced at first. She needed a few pointers, which Mitch was more than happy to provide.

That night, Gloria did all right by him. Growing more experienced. More confident. Her head bobbing up and down on his cock, her hand wrapping around its base to keep Mitch from forcing it to far down her throat.

Yes, she had done just fine. Had gagged a bit after, but to Mitch it had felt just fine. His father's advice proved true. In a week she was on the pill and Mitch was barebacked in that tight virgin pussy.

But now, Mitch's father advice had come back to haunt him. And his old man's words echoed in his head. Men don't eat pussy son. They fuck it. Pussies eat pussy and drink their drinks with straws. You ain't no pussy are you boy?

His old man would die if he saw Mitch now. Saw the mounds on his chest. Saw the slit between his legs. Saw the shame in his cheeks. The butterflies in his stomach. Naked. A girl climbing up his chest. Pinning his arms down beneath her calves. Overpowering him. Holding him helpless. Lowering her wet slit to his lips. He didn't have a choice, did he? He needed her help. She was in a state. He didn't know how, but she surely was. Was it his fault? He couldn't think of anything he had done to get her so aroused. Then he remembered sucking her nipples...rubbing them against his own. It was his fault. But maybe...maybe he could finger her. If only she let his hands free.

"Let my hand go so I can...you know...touch you and ...ah...bring you off..." Mitch said his voice hesitant. So soft. Feminine. It wasn't the sort of voice Gloria felt she needed to heed.

"Baby," Gloria moaned as she lowered herself on his lips. "I can do that all by myself. You know what I want. Eat me baby. Eat my hot pussy. Oh God you've got me in a such a state...."

He stuck out a tentative tongue. Tasted bitterness and salt. Then he noticed the pearly sheen. Shit! Cum. He had tasted his own cum from when she had been grinding against him! He felt like retching.

"That feels nice...." Gloria said. "Real nice. Mmmmmm....lick me baby. Lick my pussy."

Gloria's hips began to gyrate. Rubbing her slit on Mitch's face and lips. Smearing his earlier discharge on him. He tried to protest, only to have his mouth filled with sweet pussy.

He began to lick her slit...at least there wasn't anything there but girl juice. To flutter his tongue over her nubbin. Oh how she moaned when he did that. The quicker she was done, the quicker he was done. And he wanted to be done yesterday.

But not Gloria. Gloria had never felt such pleasure. It was like masturbating, but ten times better. That tongue. That soft swirling tongue. Fuck it was doing things to her she didn't know could be done. How dare he keep something like this secret? How dare he hold out on her? Well, it wouldn't happen again, she'd see to it.

Her hips gyrated faster and faster. The bed squeaked. Quicker and quicker. Lightning danced through Gloria's loins. Her large breasts heaving. Bouncing. Bounding. Sweat trailing down her back. Pleasure held her in its grip. Climaxing.

Fuck yeah!

Gloria lay there for just a bit, basking in the warm afterglow of her orgasm. Until she became aware that Mitch was still down there - trapped beneath her. She slid back on her haunches and sat looking down at him. Poor thing. His face all wet and slimy. For some odd reason, she felt rather bitchy. She should have done this a long time ago.

With her index finger, she trailed it along his sodden face, getting it nice and wet, before tracing it along his lips.

Mitch wanted up, only he was too proud to ask. He had eaten her. Been slimed in the process, and now she was playing in it. Jesus Christ.

"What are you doing?" he asked, turning his head away. He yearned to do more, but it was the best he could do with his limited mobility.

"Remember what you always said Mitch?" Gloria teased. "It's good for the skin. Makes it nice and soft."

"I don't want it to be soft." Mitch's words were hushed and forced. Finally, he swallowed his pride. "Gloria let me up. Please."

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers