More Than Skin Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

His pleading and helplessness was like music to Gloria's ears. My how the mighty had fallen. "Oh come on Mitchie, I'm almost done," she said and finished rubbing her honey into his cheeks and lips. His formerly rugged face looking not looking very rugged at all. He would pass for her sister quite easily. She smiled. Yes, her plan for sneaking her boyfriend to school was going to go off without a hitch. Finally, she let him up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At 22:45 the project became still. Chip R5667 was still working. Had been all day. But now the project was still. That left more energy for R5667. More energy for the real work.

R5667 was thinking. How had this happened to the project? So much was achieved in so short a time? R5667 wondered how many chips were necessary to do all this to the project before it was R5667's turn again.

The skhen made some things very easy. Other things were much more difficult. It would keep working on the easy things first. It wasn't programmed for some of the other equally important work. Like the structure changes. But it had some ideas. It sent some skhen inside. It would begin testing. Meanwhile, these other things, they could happen in parallel. They were easy. It had already learned how to do these things months ago.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gloria woke up. Rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She was deliciously naked and another soft naked body lay snuggled within her arms. Soft perfect skin slid against soft perfect skin. Her hands roamed. Hips, her boyfriend had hips, and a tight waist. Her hand roamed some more. My God, he was at least a B cup now. He was changing so fast. It was amazing. Her hand trailed down his smooth stomach. Down to his sex.

Gloria explored the folds. Mitch was getting wet. His breathing became shallow. 'What could it hurt?' Gloria wondered, and then she slipped it inside. Wow! Yesterday it had only went it a half an inch before it hit a wall. Now, it slipped in to her second knuckle and she didn't detect a wall at all. Only her position stopped her from going further.

That can be remedied she thought. She moved her hand behind him. Found his sopping wet opening. Slipped it in all the way. Only then could she feel the floor. Then a sudden realization hit her. Mitch was still asleep. His breath a bit deeper. Whistling out of his nose. She began moving her finger in and out. She was doing it. She was fucking her boyfriend. How many other girls could say the same? She smiled as his breath grew labored. Her eyes grew bright as Mich's hips began a shallow rhythm. She wondered if he could come from it. She knew of one way to find out.

While Gloria fingered, Mitch dreamed. He was at the movies. With Gloria. Back in Boston. They were making out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You've got me in a state," Gloria said breathlessly. "Let's fuck."

Mitch looked around nervously. The theater was packed. He was horny too, but it was too risky.

"We'll get caught," Mitch demurred.

"I bought you dinner and took you to a movie" Gloria said between kisses. "....you owe me."

"We can't..." Mitch said. Everyone's eyes seemed glued to the movie. Perhaps they could.

"Just sit in my lap," Gloria urged. "No one will suspect anything."

"I don't know..." But Mitch was scooting up and Gloria guided him onto her lap. It was then that he noticed he was wearing a short skirt. And Gloria was lifting it. Mitch gasped when he realized that he had sexy thighs and more....a pussy. Before he could utter his surprise, Gloria guided his hips down. Guiding him down onto a hard and very erect cock.

"Oh no!" Mitch groaned as he was penetrated. "Please stop...."

"Keep quite," Gloria urged. "Do you want people to notice."

"But you have a...cock....and I have a pus....ah....a pussy..." Mitch stammered between moans. Oh God, to make matters worse, some of the people nearby began to stare at him.

"A hot pussy," Gloria's hot breath whispered into Mitch's ear. "A hot tight pussy."

"Let me go," Mitch said.

"I can't now," Gloria said. "People are staring. Just stay there. We aren't doing anything wrong. Just a girl sitting on a boy's lap...watching a movie.

"But I'm not a girl," Mitch whispered. But the cock moving so softly inside him begged to differ. Making him wet. Making him tingle. God, people were still staring. He took a sip of his drink. Shit, they were still staring. He followed their gaze down...down between his legs...to his wet pussy...to the cock that impaled him. His cheeks burned with embarrassment. They had seen. Oh God, they had seen. He tried to pull his tiny skirt down, but there wasn't enough material.

"Stop..." Mitch urged. "They can see."

"I can't stop now," Gloria moaned. "I'm getting ready to cum. Are you on the pill?"

Pill? Oh God no! No! No! A kind of helpless fear he'd never felt before seized him and held him firmly in its grip. He wanted off desperately, but it was far too late, he could feel it spurting already. Spurting inside him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mitch awoke with a start. His dream had been so real. So real he could almost still here his soft moans and gasps. He still felt tingly Hot. Such soft feminine moans echoed in the room. Gloria? His loins were melting. It felt like...as if.....

Then realization hit home like a ton of bricks. He remembered where he was. What he was. And there was something inside of him. Moving. Thrusting gently in and out. Fuck...fucking him. He could here the wet sounds...the slish...slish..of a hot wet pussy being penetrated, being fucked. The moans were his - and so was the pussy. His hips were moving up and back - up and back. Clearly enjoying the sensations. His hands flew down to protect his dignity, belatedly he realize he was being taken from behind. He was helpless.

"Mmmm....no.....Gloria...please...stop...it....oh God...please stop....." he begged.

"Are you sure?" Gloria asked.

"Yes.." The words came out soft. Hesitant. Words that came out as if he didn't want her to stop at all.

"Say please...." Gloria teased as she continued to tease.

Mitch shivered, and he couldn't help but feel the blow to his pride as he was forced to mutter a breathy "Please" in response.

"Okay," Gloria took her finger out and wiped it on Mitch's hips. "I was just checking you out. Your puss is about 2 inches deeper than it was yesterday. Your breasts are bigger too. Let's turn a light on and have a look."

Gloria turned on a light and appraised her boyfriend. Mitch held his eyes shut. Too afraid to look. When would these changes stop? He wondered.

"I'm afraid we are going to have to change the plan just a little?" Gloria said.

Mitch's mind raced. Yes, let's change it. Let's go home and get this chip out of me.

"You don't look like my sister anymore," Gloria said. "You look like....you look like..."

Oh God! Mitch's eyes flew open. He looked down. Boobs. Not just little mounds. But actual boobs. He looked in the mirror and rocked unsteadily on his feet. It was just as big a shock as the day before. Not only was he female, he was nearly the spitting image of Gloria.

There were differences: He was a bit thicker. His jaw more square. His bone structure bigger. He was taller. God, even his hair had grown. A curly mane. How could it happen over night?

"....my twin." Gloria finished. "Hmmm.... I said my sister was joining me. I didn't say twin sister, but that's what you will be. Let's get ready and get you settled down. But first you need to get me settled down. Listening to you gasp and moan this morning has me hot as hell. God, Mitch you've put me in a real state."

With that, Gloria crawled back in bed. Even with her hair in disarray and no makeup, she was still a goddess. She fluffed up a few pillows and laid back on them, spreading her long lean legs, reaching her hand down and spreading engorged wet lips with a confidence she never possessed until now.

"Come on baby," Gloria said, her voice thick with desire.

"But Gloria...we just did it last night...." But though Mitch whined a protest and his jaw and tongue were still sore, he was already crawling into bed with her.

"I know baby," Gloria said as she Mitch by the wrist as he gently stroked her wet sex, and pulled it up until she could get him by his curly main of hair and guided him where she really wanted him. Where he could do her properly.

"Gloria..." Mitch gave a whine, but his need was written in the tembor of his voice. He could smell the musk of Gloria's need. Her wet pink lips greeted his own. At last his silky tongue touched the folds of Gloria's hot wet sex.

"Ahhhh....." Gloria moaned, her hands roamed through Mitch's curly mane. Yesterday, she'd thought she'd been robbed, robbed of that nice hard cock, but today, that fluttering tongue was convincing her she'd come out ahead in the game. "I can't help how much you turn me on. Besides...I miss you....oh ....oh how I've missed you."

Gloria couldn't get enough of Mitch's sweet tongue. And this time he did an even better job than before, bringing her off in only a few minutes, leaving them plenty of time to shower and get ready for class.

One of Mitch's many fantasies had been to be able to watch hidden in a girls shower. Watching them soap their soft naked bodies. Today, he was able to live out his fantasy. Showering in a communal shower with ten naked girls. However, there was one problem. He had no hard penis with which to masturbate with. Yet, he was still turned on. His nipples had hardened to little nubbins. He was tingly, yet he ached inside. Felt bunched up. And though he was surrounded by succulent young flesh, hot bodies, and soapy breasts, he was miserable. He decided it was better not to look. But he couldn't. His own body was just as sexy, if not more so than these other hot sud covered girls. He thought for sure they would spot him. Shout out that he was a guy and run screaming from the shower.

Yet despite his fear, the shower passed without incident, and after he left, Mitch didn't feel so miserable. However, he was gaining new appreciation for what women went though. Blowing drying his hair took over 20 minutes. Then the makeup. Of course, he didn't want to wear any, but Gloria had insisted.

"Everybody wears it Mitch," she said. "Speaking of which, we need to start calling you by your new name. Michelle. Now, trust me. You want to fit in. If you stand out, it's going to be a long time here for you. It'll feel like years instead of months."

"Who says you get to pick out my name?" Mitch said.

"No one," Gloria said. "Tell me what you want to be called. Although, I suggest you keep it close to your own so it won't be such a big adjustment to get used to responding to it. So what will it be? Jessica? Missy? Brandy?"

"Michelle is good enough," Mitch said after thinking about it and being unable to come up with anything better. He looked in the mirror. God how he hated looking at himself and getting turned on by the sight. A sexy eighteen year old with glossy lips. Wearing an oxford shirt and a plaid skirt. At least this one was longer than the one he'd been forced to wear yesterday. Then there were cute little knee socks. A schoolgirl. His very own fantasy. Yet he never imagined it would be like this. That he'd be the schoolgirl. Not in a million years.

From then on, Mitch became initiated in a new world. It wasn't just the classes. He learned what girls talked about when boys weren't around. He learned to answer questions like, who is hotter Leonardo Dicapprio or Brad Pitt?

And Gloria was always close at hand to witness his humiliation. Because she was right. It was better to fit in than fit out. To fit in he couldn't answer neither, he tried to imagine who Gloria what Gloria would do and say, "Brad Pitt is hotter." And Gloria would smile wickedly and say, "I know why you like Brad Pitt. You like him because he has a big dick."

Mitch's cheeks would glow a rosy red. He couldn't say what he wanted and that was ,"No I like neither, I'm into girls." Not when all the other girls said they liked Brad or Leonardo. Better to go along to get along. "No...he has nice eyes."

"Come on Michelle," Gloria insisted. "I caught you with your hands down your panties watching Troy."

"You did not.." Gloria and the other girls laughed. He felt humiliated. Like he would never live it down. But he soon discovered it was just the usual sort of ribbing girls did to each other. Worth a giggle, but then forgotten, and he was one of the girls now.

And that was never more clear to him than when they had PE. They put on their pads. Hit the fields with sticks and a ball. Field hockey. Mitch felt sure he would show these girls and thing or two.

But, he found he couldn't run as fast as they. And sometimes they shoved him out of the way. He tried to make passes, only to have them intercepted. Some of the girls on his own team, one in particular, was nasty. Insulting him.

"Pass it here Michelle," Julie yelled. "Hurry. Before..." But it was too late. Mitch had lost the ball.

"Ah goddamn," Julie hit the ground with her stick. "Useless."

Too late he realized she had called his name. He was still getting used to it. Also, he had just been hip checked. Gone down. Legs splayed. Ball stolen. Elbow throbbing. Mitch felt his chin tremble. No. Not here. Don't cry. Please don't cry. But there was no holding them back. He sobbed. Bawled.

Julie yelling. "Crying? Jesus, what a little Princess. Dry your tears Princess and learn to play."

Gloria came over to console him. "Poor baby," she patted his shoulder. "Where does it hurt Michelle?"

Dirty. Red faced. Snot hanging from his nose. No where but my pride, Mitch thought. But he couldn't say that. Instead he said. "My elbow."

Gloria kissed it and though the elbow felt the same, his hurt inside was soothed. He watched with pride as Gloria scored a goal. Even stole a pass from that bitch Julie. From then on, he tried to stay out of the way at the games. In the back. If a pass came his way, he would try to miss. Better to miss than to have it taken away. He was the last one chosen. But that too was okay. If he was chosen last, his teammates didn't expect much. He could take one moments humiliation as he waited in line over being cussed at repeatedly by Julie any day. He became more sullen. Withdrew into himself. Counted the days until Christmas break.

After just a couple of weeks, life was different but began to become routine. All that was about to soon change. It changed with the arrival of a package placed outside their dorm. It was addressed to Gloria. With a big smile she picked it up and shook it.

"Have I got a surprise for you," she said. "Why don't you go get a shower and come back nice and pretty for me. Then I'll get nice and pretty for you. Then you can do me...like old times."

Mitch felt a little unsure of himself while he showered. He had always been so confident before, but now his confidence was steadily dwindling with each and every day. Having to act the part of Gloria's twin sister. Having to make himself pretty for her. Sure, she said she would make herself pretty for him too. Which would have ordinarily have been super. Would have been worthy of a hot damn! But now, sex involved foreplay. Kissing. Stroking. Rubbing. Gloria's hands running through his long hair....then finally pushing him down.

Now sex always involved going down on Gloria. Taking one for the team. It wasn't like before. Not one bit. Mitch had tried. Oh how he tried. Even doing a 69, he had tried to roll on top. To put her underneath him for a change. To get back in charge. For things to be like they once were.

To be a girl was bad enough. The worst thing he could have imagined. But now that it had happened, there was something he discovered that was even worse than being a girl. It was being a girl's girl. He tried to put things aright. Tried assume the role he once held so easily. The role that was his by right.

The dominant role.

To be on top.

"Get on top to show 'em who's boss." That's what his old man always said. "And if you really want to show 'em whose boss, take 'em from behind. A woman knows what she's there for when she's being fucked bitch style."

Mitch no longer had the equipment necessary for the latter, so he tried the former. Only to be thwarted. To have Gloria roll him over and get on top over and over again. He tried again, sweating and struggling with Gloria. Determined to get the better of her.

Only to have Gloria laugh, "Oh fun, a wrestling match! Do you want some of me Michelle? Do you want some. Come and get it."

And Mitch wanted some. He tried and tried. He took it so serious and it made Gloria's joking all the more difficult to take.

The worse was that she was laughing. Not even trying as she captured his wrists and rolled on top of him. Worse, sometimes she'd try to bend him into a pretzel. A very sexy pretzel. In the end she sat down on his body and wiggled her way up.

They would have sex, but wouldn't be like a mutual 69 either like before, the usual with Mitch being on the bottom. No, as the victor, Gloria would pin his arms down and sit on his face, making him lick her till she came. Rubbing her wet puss all over him. Taking it like she wanted it. Oh he'd tried not playing along. Making her do all the work. A cold fish.

But Gloria would have none of it.

"Are you being a sore loser?" she asked in a pouty little voice. "Is she a sore loser? Come on Michelle...just for fun? Puleeze? You know I won..fair and square."

Then she'd reach back and tease his pussy with her finger. Make Mitch gasp and moan. Make his legs flail and then go all akimbo. He fought the valiant fight. He tried not to give in. But his body always failed him. His loins would grow hot. And finally his hips began to pump. A cold fish indeed.

"Oh baby, you are getting hot for me, aren't you," Gloria breathed. "You want it? You want it don't you?"

But Mitch didn't want it. Even if it felt so good. He wanted it to be like it was. But for sure he didn't want to come like this. The feeling of being invaded, the fear of having an orgasm from it...from something inside him...it was more than enough to make Mitch give it up.

He licked. Even as Gloria kept his arms trapped and rubbed her hot slit against his face. To sit on him. To rub against his mouth and lips. To bear down on his, till he felt his lungs burn. He moaned. He teased her. He did it just as she wanted, even though inside his pride suffered blow after blow after blow. He gave in over and over again.

Each victory made Mitch feel just a little weaker. Just a little less likely to try to get on top. Just a little less like the old Mitch and a little more like the new Michelle. And now walking back to the room, even with Gloria's promise that it would be like old times, he was positively terrified.

Butterflies fluttered in his stomach.

It would be like old times. Yes it would. he prayed it would.

When he opened the door to the dorm room, Mitch's heart began to pound at the sight that greeted him. Gloria was wearing a hot little black bra and a positively micro little thong. But the best part, she was wearing a garter and black stockings. She was laying on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her hand moved down her body and pulled her panties into her slit making Mitch tremble with desire.

"You like?" Gloria asked.

"Yes.." Mitch breathed. God, did he ever. The old Mitch would have jumped her bones. The new Mitch waited for permission, even though he was turned on beyond belief. Yet, even being turned on was so different now. Before, his cock would go hard with arousal. Now arousal was more subtle. A slight hardening of the nipple. A tingling in the loins.

"I want you to dress up for me now Michelle," she said huskily. "The outfit is on your bed. I want you to put it on. Then I want you to fuck me."

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers