More than Video Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few handfuls of warm water and a bit of soap were just the thing to clean me up. I toweled off and put on the fresh clothes then turned off the light and left the bathroom.

I was about to go back into my room when I heard the soft moan. My eyes had adjusted to the gloom in the upper hallway and I noticed her bedroom door being was ajar. I hadn't heard her move but I was too wrapped up in jacking off to my fantasy of her anyway.

Another moan and the rustling of a duvet.

I knew she was playing with herself. Didn't take much to guess.

The sensible thing was to just go back into my room and try to finally get some sleep. To put this crazy day behind me.

But curiosity won out. The carpet muffled my footsteps as I crept closer. The crack was wide enough to peek through. A nearby street light offered enough illumination to clearly see what was happening.

Stephanie was on her side, back turned towards the door. She had one leg propped up. I saw a long, dark something slither between her thighs, over her folds and then finally into her. She moaned again as she pushed the dildo deep into her pussy, thrusting it in short, sharp strokes.

"Your cock is so big, Lukas," she moaned, accentuated by the wet noises her toy made as she fucked herself with it. "Oh, go deeper, please, please. Fuck your naughty auntie with your wonderful co-" And she tossed her head back and squealed, shocking me away from the door. The squeal died down, turned into a throaty purr, then some wet, slurpy sounds.

I ducked back into my room, my heartbeat throbbing in my cock again.

What have we done?

* * * *

The next morning, Aunt Stephanie woke me again, with a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"Rise and shine, Lukas. Breakfast's ready."

I forced my eyes open. Didn't sleep too well that night. Our eyes met and she brushed hair out of my face. Stephanie didn't look too hot either. Her hair hung loose around her shoulders and she still wore her nightshirt under an open robe. I wrenched my gaze away from her enticing cleavage.

"What are we doing, Stephanie?" I asked her.

"What do you mean, Lukas?" she asked, a playful grin tugging at her lips.

"Yesterday."

"We were playing Diablo. Lots and lots of it. And then I tried to hit on you."

I nodded, feeling a blush come on. Her hand crawled over my duvet.

"Did it work?" she asked.

If you keep going that way, you'll find out. My thoughts were racing.

"You had me all hot and bothered."

"I think I heard you gasp my name when you came all over yourself."

I shot up into a sitting position.

"You saw that?"

Her smile was wicked. And incredibly sexy.

"I heard you play with yourself when I went for a pee. The couch is rather conspicuous. The latter part I guessed. Seems like a critical hit." Her hand had found my dick and caressed it through the covers.

"And then I heard you traipse around in the dark outside my bedroom. Did you spy on me?" Her voice had turned into a purr. She shucked the cover off and sat down next to me again, resuming her stroking.

"Yes. I couldn't help myself," I rasped, collapsing into the cushions.

"You could have joined me," Stephanie whispered, leaning down, her lips dangerously close. Her hand slipped into my underpants, touching my dick without any intervening cloth. We both exhaled at the same time.

"Stop. Please," I said, placing my hand over hers.

"Why? I want you. It's obvious you want me too. We're both adults, Lukas."

"You're still my aunt, Stephanie." I gently took her hand off my cock and sat up. "It's not right."

"You didn't have any issues jerking off to me," she said, a bit frosty.

"Not my best idea ever," I admitted.

"Listen, Lukas. The big issue with ... what we're doing is to prevent close relatives from siring children with disabilities. Do you want to make a baby with me?"

"No. Of course not."

"Neither do I. I want to have sex with you. You are a great guy. Hot too. We like each other. A lot, going from this," she said, gingerly touching my raging hard-on. "I'm on the pill. There would be no consequences. Apart maybe from the both of us liking it an awful lot."

"What will the family say?"

"Do I look like I give a damn?" Stephanie shrugged. "They don't have to know. All they know is I'm giving you shelter until you get back on your feet. I won't tell anybody. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom."

"I need to think about this." I hopped off the couch and pulled my underpants back up. "Excuse me."

"Where are you going?" Stephanie asked, worry on her features. "Lukas. Please."

I pulled my pants on. Socks and shoes came next. Then a warm sweater.

"I think I need some fresh air. Don't worry. I'll be back."

Then I fled.

* * * *

By late afternoon, I knew every nook and cranny of Habischried, the small town where Stephanie lived. Walking from one end to the other took only about an hour anyway. I had my cell turned off, to avoid any calls from her.

Eventually, I had arrived at a decision.

We had to stop.

At once.

No matter how hot she made me. Stephanie behaved as if she was trying not only to lay me but to use me to forget her ex-husband.

I didn't want to be the one to help her get over Uncle Jochen. And I didn't want her to be the one to help me forget Mia either. And what would happen if I did give in and sleep with her? Staying with her could become very, very uncomfortable all of a sudden. Better to kill off any ideas she might have and save our good relationship.

Having arrived at that point, I realized how abysmal I felt. I was cold, despite the warm clothes. My stomach growled incessantly. No wonder, I ran out without even a bite of breakfast and it was already getting dark again. The walk back to her house felt much longer and my nerves worsened with every step I got closer to her door.

I rang. Quick footsteps ran towards the door and Stephanie opened.

"My God, Lukas! I was worried sick about you," she said, pulling me into the warm hallway. "Why did you turn off your phone?"

"I needed some peace and quiet. Sorry if I worried you," I said, extricating myself from her embrace. "Let me take a shower and then we need to talk."

She looked into my eyes and I saw that she guessed how I had decided. Her gaze turned from worried to sad but she let me go.

"I think I'll get some food going." she said.

"Fine by me," I replied, halfway up the stairs. "Be right back."

I shivered up the stairs, kicked off my snow-encrusted shoes and trousers and got fresh towels and clothes then I dove under the shower, turning the water up to near painful temperatures. I put my hands against the shower partition and let the hot spray hammer on my back, hoping to thaw.

I stood like that for what felt like a small eternity until a cool breeze warned me someone had opened the shower partition. I turned around just as Stephanie hugged her naked body against me.

"What-" I began but she stopped me by kissing me, full on the lips. Her body melted against mine and her arms crossed over my ass, keeping me in place. Our tongues dueled and my hands found the curve of her butt, pressing her against me. I could feel my cock throb between us. Eventually, Stephanie broke the kiss.

"Don't say anything. If you want to tell me 'no,' wait until we're out of the shower," she said, panting. "Please."

Before I could say anything, she went on her knees in front of me and closed her lips around my tip. She gazed up at me with a burning look in her eyes. Even if I wanted to stop her, I couldn't. She held me in place with that look alone while her hands crawled up the insides of my legs. One hand cupped my balls, weighed them and caressed the sensitive skin there. The other one slithered around to my back and she grabbed one of my butt cheeks. Stephanie didn't take me that deep into her mouth, just far enough so her tongue could lick and twirl around my tip. It felt wonderful.

Stephanie's hand wandered from my balls along my shaft. She curled her fingers around it and kept me in place while she slipped my tip out from between her lips.

"I'm yours, Lukas. Do with me as you please. If you want to fuck my mouth, do it. Or if you want to put this," she gave my shaft a long, sensuous lick, "anywhere else, do it. I'm all yours."

I wanted to ask her to stop. I really wanted to. Stephanie closed her lips around my rod again, this time taking me deep into that hot mouth of hers. And my resolve melted like an ice cube in a furnace. I placed my hands on her head, caressing along her wet tresses as goosebumps shot up my spine. Stephanie cooed appreciatively. She held perfectly still, only her eyes looked at me as she knelt before me, her lips tightly wrapped around my cock. I could feel her tongue lick at me but from the outside she was a kneeling statue, waiting for me to make the next move.

I pulled back, just a little. She sucked at me, her tongue fluttering against my sensitive underside. Why beat myself up any more? We were way beyond the point of no return anyway.

I pushed forwards, daring her to take me into her mouth again. Stephanie grabbed both my ass cheeks and spurred me on with a hungry moan around my dick.

At precisely that moment, the doorbell rang. We moaned in unison.

"Who's that?" I gasped.

With a lewd "pop," Stephanie let my dick spring free.

"Fuckfuckfuck," she panted. "Completely forgot. I ordered pizza for the both of us." With that, she slipped from the shower, leaving me with a thumping heart and a throbbing hard-on.

I leaned against the shower partition, the hot water hammering onto my back. Behind my closed eyes, I only saw Stephanie, that inviting look on her face, saying "take me any which way."

Food was suddenly very low on my list of priorities.

* * * *

"That was something else," Stephanie sighed. She picked up the small Coke bottle and took a long sip to wash down the last bit of pizza.

When I was done drying off, she had already paid the delivery girl and asked me to cut up the pies while she put on something cozy. Now she was sitting across from me in one of her formless sweaters and leggings, a playful smile tugging at her lips.

"Now what?" I asked her, feeling a distinct stirring from downstairs. In my mind I was already undressing her.

"I'll make us a nice pot of tea and we'll have a go at this Adventure Mode in Diablo, how about that?"

"Ummm... half an hour ago, you were all over me..." I began.

"Sucking you off? Oh, you'll get more of that. Just not now. I'm more of a 'sex on an empty stomach girl.'"

"If you say so," I said, not quite able to hide the disappointment in my voice. Now that my inhibitions had been ... taken care of, being put out at arm's length irritated me. Not having cum earlier irritated me too. I had toyed with taking care of it myself after she had sprinted out of the shower but I figured we'd pick things up right after dinner.

"Don't scowl. I've been doing some thinking of my own while you were out," she said, brushing her hand over my arm. "Did you realize it's Christmas Eve tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "Nope. The days just flew by. It's the 23rd already?"

"Yup. And I've decided I want to celebrate in style this year. Presents, a tree, all that good stuff." Stephanie stood up and fired up the electric kettle.

"A tree? This late?"

"Lukas, this isn't the big city. A phone call and a forester friend of mine can get me a nice, sappy fir right up to the doorstep. We'll make this a very special Christmas, okay?"

"So no sex tonight?" I asked. Stephanie turned around and smiled at me, that small, teasing grin I've learned to associate with kinky thoughts.

"Mad at me for not letting you cum all over my face? You're right though. No sex tonight. But hopefully some really good loot!"

* * * *

Talk about frustrating. Stephanie stayed true to her game plan. I tried subtle, like caressing her thigh "on accident." I tried brazenly stealing a kiss from her after a particularly hairy boss run but she simply smiled and refused to kiss me back. When we wrapped up the game for the evening, I was horny as all hell and ready to jump into bed with her at the slightest provocation. But none came.

"Good night, Lukas. Sweet dreams," she said, leaning against her bedroom door.

"That's it?" I asked her, vividly remembering how desperately she had tried to bed me just a day ago.

"You're right. Maybe I shouldn't leave you hanging like that," she said, closing the distance between us and lacing her fingers behind my neck. She melted against me and looked up, lips pursed.

I wrapped her into my arms, my hands firmly placed on the curve of her butt. Pulling her in close, to let her know how goddamn hard I was, I hungrily kissed her. For a brief instance, her tongue brushed against my lips and one of her hands crawled into my briefs. Her fingers closed around my dick and pumped it a couple of times.

Then, with a comically loud smooch, she broke the kiss and stepped back.

"If I were you, I would try not to jerk off. Don't waste all that sweet cum," Stephanie said, licking her fingertips.

"You're a goddamn tease, you know that?" I asked. Despite my irritation at her refusal, I found it very hard not to grin like an idiot.

Stephanie smiled at me, then, very deliberately, she raised the hem of her nightgown, sliding one hand between her thighs. Her mound was completely shaved. Knowing that my gaze was riveted to her hand, she let a finger dip between her labia and played with herself for a moment. Still smiling, she removed the finger and put it to my lips. Almost on instinct, I sucked the finger between my lips, licking her taste off it. She tasted different from Mia, a bit musky and I pondered going to my knees in front of her and eating her out then and there.

Stephanie had other plans though. "That, dear Lukas, is teasing," she purred, her eyes half-closed. "Sleep tight." And just like that, I stared at the closed bedroom door. I put my hand onto the handle and pushed it down, but to my utter amazement, she had locked herself in.

"Tomorrow," she said through the closed door. "Now shoo!"

Beyond frustrated, I slouched into my room and fell onto the bed. I must have gone completely crazy.

* * * *

"Good morning, Lukas!"

I opened my eyes. This time, there was no Stephanie next to my bed. She leaned in the doorway, wearing jeans, a pullover and a jolly Santa hat. I tried so hard not to jack off the night before, I fell asleep from exhaustion and waking up was doubly difficult.

"Huh?" Seriously, I'm not a morning person.

Stephanie laughed merrily. "Like I said, no sex 'til later. Hurry, please. Breakfast is ready downstairs and the tree's on the way. I need to do some last-second shopping. Here, for you!" She tossed me another Santa hat, twirled out of the room and skipped down the stairs. I heard her grab her bag and jacket and then the front door closed.

Grumbling, I shuffled into the bathroom, did my morning clean-up and made my way into the kitchen where a huge breakfast waited for me. Next to my plate, held in place by the coffee mug, there was a small envelope. I picked it up. Inside were a couple of Euro bills and a note. "For the tree" was written in Stephanie's curvy handwriting.

I was halfway through my breakfast when someone rang at the door. With my coffee in hand, I sauntered to the door and opened. A huge brick wall of a man stood in front of me, partially hidden by an immense, mesh-wrapped Christmas tree. Most of his face was hidden behind a dark full beard, only the tip of his nose and his friendly blue eyes were visible from the hood of his jacket.

"Who are you?" we both asked. He then added "Steffi's not home?" in a good-natured growl.

"She just went out. I'm Lukas. Her nephew." It felt so odd saying that, after what we already had done. And were probably going to do. I tried hard not to blush.

"I'm Alois, the guy with the trees," he said, extending a massive, gloved paw. "Nice to meet ya. Steffi told me about you."

Now I was blushing like an idiot.

"H-hopefully only good things," I stammered then I remembered to clear the freaking doorway so he could walk in. "Need help with that?" I asked, setting down my mug on a hallway shelf.

"I'd hate to mess up her carpets. If you could grab the end?"

I nodded, squeezed past him and picked up the end of the tree, shaking off as much snow as possible. Together we lugged it into the living room, where Stephanie had planned ahead. A large stand was ready, on a sheet with colorful Christmas print. Alois hoisted the tree upright and slotted it into the stand. The tip of the tree nearly brushed the ceiling.

"That's a huge one," I said unnecessarily, mainly to dispel the silence.

"Only the best for my friends," Alois muttered. He pulled a knife from his jacket and made short work of the mesh holding the branches closed. To me it looked like the tree was filling half of Stephanie's living room.

"Have fun, you two," Alois said, slapping my shoulder on his way out. My knees buckled under the force of the gesture.

"Hey wait," I called after him. "Stephanie left you some money..."

"Tell her I left her a tree. Merry Christmas."

* * * *

After a tumultuous afternoon full of decorating, cooking and cleaning, we were finally done. The Christmas tree was alight with colorful LED candles, wreathed in garlands and hung with pretty ornaments. We had the somewhat traditional Christmas Eve dinner of potato salad, hot sausages and fish in our stomachs and while "A Twisted Christmas" by Twisted Sister played on Stephanie's home stereo, she emerged from her upstairs bedroom, bearing a large box covered in Super Mario Bros. themed gift wrap.

"Merry Christmas, Lukas," she sing-songed, placing the box between us.

"For me? And I thought you were my present tonight."

She shook her head. "You've got it wrong. You are my present. This-" she gestured towards the box, "is for you."

"Am I allowed to open it?" I checked my watch. Way past seven pm.

"Please, by all means." She settled back into her chair and sipped at her Glühwein.

(Note for Americans, Brits and other aliens: In Germany, the gift-giving day is the 24th of December, not the 25th. Also, on the 24th, due to the stress of decorating the tree and everything, dinner often consists of easy-to-prepare foods like potato salad and hot sausages, while on the 25th/26th, when all the relatives show up, the lavish dinners are served.)

I tore into the gift wrap, really curious what she could have brought me. Underneath was a large folding box, lid taped shut. I lifted one side of the box off the table and noticed it had quite a bit of weight to it. The tape came off and I pulled the lid aside.

There was a NES console inside the box, along with two controllers, a new adapter box, cables and a stack of games. All the classics were there. Super Mario Bros. 1 through 3. Contra. Both Zelda games. Final Fantasy. Ice Climbers. Kid Icarus, Castlevania 1 and 2. Tetris. Double Dragon. Mega Man 1 and 2. R.C. Pro Am. Even some I had heard about but never seen before like Snake Rattle'n'Roll, Pin Bot or Battletoads. Granted, there were some less-than-stellar games, like the Knight Rider and Airwolf games, but they were all in their boxes, with manuals and everything. I was looking at a veritable treasure trove of retro goodness.

I picked my jaw off the floor and looked at Stephanie. "For... me?"

"You don't like it?"

I shook my head vehemently. "No, no, it's awesome! But... there's a lot of memories in this box, right?"

"True but I think it's time I pass this on to a worthy heir. Maybe make some new memories along the way. How about it?"

"Does it work?"

"It pains me you have to ask. What do you think happened while I locked myself away this afternoon? I made sure my old baby still works!" Her eyes lit up. "Wanna play?"