More than what She Wanted

Story Info
Did she ask for this? Now she had to take it all.
2.2k words
4.38
50.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle contemplated between the black and hot pink bra. The theme of the night club was neon colours tonight. Everyone would be wearing white.

She held the bras up to her chest at the mirror, then raised an eyebrow, and moved the bras away to reveal her chest. Her medium sized tits looked ample on her petite frame. She smiled at the bold idea. She was not going to wear a bra.

Belle donned a white sleeveless turtleneck top and short red skirt. The white top seemed modest enough, except for her brown nipples being visible through the thin fabric. She styled her dark straight hair into loose curls and applied red lipstick on her lips.

She put her passport in her pocket. It was an annoyance to carry a passport around, but she hadn't gotten her driver's license yet, and entering the club required an ID.

Belle shook and squealed in excitement. She was 25, far too old to go to a night club, right? But she had been sheltered...incredibly sheltered by her family. Strict Asian parents, you know how it was.

She was tired of it.

She had finally moved out for her new job; and tonight, she was going to do whatever she wanted. She wanted to go to a night club. She wanted to get so drunk that she had to puke in the toilet. She wanted men to ogle her. She wanted to grind against someone on the dance floor, perhaps even make out with a stranger. She wanted to feel an erection through someone's jeans.

And she was determined to get what she wanted.

Belle took an uber and arrived at the night club. She texted her friend: where are you? and got a reply: inside. Come to the bar.

Belle entered the club and immediately felt the change in everything. The blasting music created a vibration in her body. The temperature was noticeably warmer with the big crowd. People were moving their bodies to the dancing neon lights all around the club. She grinned and pushed through the crowd to find the bar.

She spotted her friend and hugged her from behind. "Vivian!"

Vivian hugged her back and eyed her up and down. Her white shirt glowed in the dark, and her round tits swayed sensually with her movements. Vivian shouted in her ear, "You look sexy as fuck! The guys are gonna eat you alive."

Belle gave her a smug look, and her friends always thought she was such a boring goodie-two-shoe.

"Ready to get naughty?" Vivian said in her ear loudly.

Belle nodded eagerly.

"Open your mouth."

Belle complied, and Vivian popped two candies in her mouth.

She chewed the candies. "Gummy bears?"

"Yep!" Vivian pulled her arm. "See those two guys over there? They have been staring at us this whole time. Let's go talk to them, come."

Belle held Vivian's hand nervously and followed. Suddenly, Vivian looked down at her phone and cursed. "Ah shit. My guy is here to give me weed. Okay, then you go talk to them and I'll be right back."

"M...me? By myself?" Belle looked uncomfortable. "I'll wait for you here!"

"C'mon." Vivian rolled her eyes and thrust the money in Belle's hand. "Okay, you go get the weed and I'll be with the guys."

"But..."

"No more buts! You wanted to do something crazy, right?" She winked. "Go around the club to the back alley, a guy is waiting there. Give him the money, he'll give you the weed. It's really easy."

Belle swallowed the lump in her throat and walked outside. The cool air made her shiver a little, and her nipples hardened into little peaks. She walked around the club to a dimly-lit back alley and saw a man waiting, just as Vivian had told her. She braced herself and walked towards him.

"H..here." She held the money up to him. The young man took it, then handed a bag of weed to her.

"What's going on here?"

"Shit!" The man bolted. Belle turned and saw a silhouette closing in on them. As soon as she saw the black police uniform, she panicked and started to run. She only made a few steps before she tripped over her pink heels and fell.

"Hands on your head, ma'am," the officer said, standing behind her.

Belle looked up. Her lips quivered when she saw his stern face. Now I'm in trouble with the law. She burst into tears at once; her face was one with fear and she sniffled.

He cast a glance at the items on the ground just a foot away from her. "Keep your hands up where I can see them and stand up," he ordered.

Belle obeyed. At 5-foot-tall, despite her heels she was still significantly shorter than him. His short, dirty blonde hair was combed back tidily. He looked to be in his early 30s.

"Is that stuff yours?" The officer nodded towards the money and weed on the ground.

Belle clenched her jaw and did not answer. I should never have come here. Tears fell from her frightened, regretful eyes. It was just supposed to be harmless fun.

"If I run your prints on that stuff, will I find a match?" His cold blue eyes were unsympathetic. His strong jaw was taut. His hand rested casually on his gun. He looked mean.

"P...please..." she whined. A soft breeze passed through the alley and she started shivering uncontrollably. His eyes darted to her jiggling tits. He could see her pointy nipples begging for attention. His mouth dried up a notch.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around herself. She looked around aimlessly and shook her head a bit.

"What's going on?" The officer demanded.

"I...I...don't know..." Her teeth chattered and she started sobbing.

He looked at her sharply. "Did you take drugs? What did you have?"

"Two gummy bears..." she wept pathetically.

"Anything else?"

She shook her head no.

"What was in the gummy bears?"

"...weed..." she whispered tearfully, "...I'm scared..."

She was just having a bad trip.

He took her by the arm and made her place her hands on the wall. The sudden physical interaction made her gasp, but also snapped her out of the fuzziness.

"You should be, ma'am. You broke the law. I'm going to search your body."

His large hands started patting her down. She sucked in a breath at the warmth of his skin. He started from the sides of her torso, then down to her hips. He felt her pocket and took out her passport.

"Belle Yip, and a work visa," he observed and placed the passport back into her pocket.

Belle cried quietly. Now my life is ruined. Without warning his big hand grabbed a handful of her tit. She bit back a moan and shuddered.

"What are you doing?!" She tried to turn around, and he caught her hand. With a swift motion, he cuffed her hand on a metal pipe on the wall.

Shocked, she gave little resistance when he cuffed her other hand. She yanked at the cuffs but his invading hands were roaming her body again. They cupped her alluring tits blatantly and grazed against her nipples. Blood rushed to her face at the violation, and she tried to jump away from him. "Stop! Stop, or I'm gonna file a complaint!"

He took her chin tightly in his fingers and spoke slowly, enunciating his words. "You're going to have to be much nicer to me. I found money and weed here. Maybe you were selling—" "I wasn't!" "—maybe you were buying, and you're high as fuck right now. ICE would love to talk to you."

Belle looked at his unforgiving face helplessly, her eyes welling up. "Please don't do this to me..."

He pressed his mouth against her red lips aggressively and invaded her mouth with his tongue. Her eyes widened, startled, and he groped her sensitive breasts again. He tugged one hard nipple through her shirt and a moan rumbled in her throat. He pinched it, and she whimpered beautifully against his lips.

The sweet torture of having her tits played with was too much to bear. Everything felt fuzzy and faraway but pleasure. Each small touch was setting fire on her skin. She knew a pool of wetness was staining her white panties.

He held her chin and smiled mockingly at her lustful face. "Does it feel that good?"

"More, please..." she begged softly, her cheeks flushed and her eyes unfocused.

Fuck. He lifted her shirt to expose her creamy tits. They hung erotically as she was slightly bent over. He squeezed one tightly in his hand and she moaned sluttily. A high-pitched noise escaped her lips when he took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard.

Belle writhed involuntarily as he toyed with her nipples. He alternated between sucking and tugging, one after another. His erection felt like it would burst out of his pants as the little Asian whore mewled and begged shamelessly in this dirty alleyway.

He finally unzipped his fly and let his hard cock spring free. Her full lips parted in surprise at the sight, and he chuckled. "You want it, don't you?"

Belle looked away shyly. It was big, at least bigger than what she had had before.

He stepped behind her and lifted her short skirt, revealing her cute ass cheeks and drenched panties. "Fuck, you're so ready." He pushed her panties aside and teased her slippery slit. "Beg for it, little slut."

"...No," she replied, petulant.

He reached a hand around and pinched her nipple overly hard in punishment, earning a cry of pain. "Try again."

A small voice. A surrender. "Okay...please...please fuck me..."

What followed was a shrill cry. She screamed as his large cock pushed all the way into her tight pussy, filling her up in a way she'd never been filled up before.

"It hurts...it hurts..."

He ripped her flimsy lacy panties off and shoved it in her mouth. "You're too loud." Then he took the nape of her neck and pushed her downward, propping her ass up more.

Her wet pussy enveloped his cock deliciously. She held onto the metal pipes on the wall and took the fucking like a fuck doll, her mouth stuffed by her own soaked panties. Her bare tits swung lewdly, and juices ran down her thigh.

Muffled moans filled the alleyway. She couldn't tell whether it was pleasure or pain, but her pussy pulsated around his rock hard erection with each thrust, and she didn't want it to stop.

The handcuffs clanged noisily. Abruptly he raised one of her legs and placed it on a stack of crates nearby. The angle sent his cock deep in her cunt, and her breath caught in her throat, a scream that was never let out. She felt like she could die from this.

"Fuck," he huffed when her pussy choked his cock again; and he gripped her ass so hard that he'd leave red marks on her fair skin.

He snaked a hand around to find her clit, and started rubbing wet, slippery circles on it. Her body went rigid, and suddenly she shook her head no. A series of incoherent protests escaped her muffled mouth.

He pounded her pussy persistently, his thrusts unrelenting. Ignoring her protests, his nimble fingers continued drawing determined circles on her sweet button.

She shook her head no imploringly. Something was happening, and she didn't want it to! She held it in with all her strength, but she lost control of what happened next when his cock impaled her deeper still. It was borderline painful, yet her body spasmed blissfully and strained, powerless moans broke loose. A wetness gushed from where they were connected and her pussy sucked his cock tight greedily.

"Fuck, you squirted everywhere." He pulled her hair roughly and she whimpered submissively. "I'm gonna cum inside you. Do you want me to cum deep inside your uterus, slut?" He asked urgently, his voice throaty and harsh with scorching arousal. Her answer didn't matter. He wouldn't stop. Not now.

She shook her head no, the motion barely noticeable. Not inside. Even though she kept her ass up for him, relishing in being so cock-filled. Her legs trembled as hot cum spurted into her tight hole. Her head hung weakly, and she had drooled all around her gag. When he withdrew his cock, her satiated pussy twitched happily as white cum dripped down her sensual thigh.

She had never been dominated so thoroughly before.

He unlocked the hand cuffs and placed her on her knees, both out of breath.

"Clean up." He removed the panties from her mouth, and she cleaned his cock with her tongue, tasting it all. With his cum still leaking out of her, it seemed like the most natural thing to do. He gazed at her, disheveled and used, and burned the image into his brain permanently. Belle Yip.

She looked up at him anxiously. Had he done enough? Would he let her go?

He fixed his pants and looked at where he came from. "I don't want to know what you were up to. I'm gonna be in this area the whole night. If I see you here again, I'll really have to arrest you."

A relieved smile broke across her face, and he kind of wanted to fuck her and make her beg and cry again. He brushed a thumb over her lip and teased, "What do you say?"

"...Thank you..." she whispered reluctantly.

He spared a small smile before he picked up the weed and stalked away.

-End-