More than Wonderful

Story Info
A sensual fantasy.
7.1k words
4.55
11.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a military function to go to that night and of course I came home late from work and you were on my case about us going to be late. I told you to hush and not too worry, things will be ok. I looked at you and you sparkled in the light of the room and I was in complete awe from your beauty. You were wearing your hair up and had strands coming down the sides resting on your shoulders. You had on a black dress that had a slit up your right leg. You asked me why I wasn't getting ready, with an attitude look. I smiled and told you that you looked beautiful.

You smiled and said, "Whatever just get ready."

So I went into the bedroom and pulled my dress uniform out of the closet and laid it across the bed. You came into the room and started to put on your earrings. I sat and looked at you again, smiling still at how God could bless me with such a fascinating woman in my life. You peered at me through the mirror and smiled. I walked up behind you and put my hands on your shoulders. I could smell the mixture of honey and almonds on your skin. I leaned my mouth to your neck and took a deep breath.

You said, "Chris, if you don't get ready we are going to miss it all."

I laughed and said "No we won't" as, I kissed your neck and ran my tongue across your shoulders.

The scent of your body and the softness of your skin excited me and I pressed myself against you. You could feel how excited I was and smiled, asking if you looked alright.

I thought about the song from Eric Clapton, and replied "You look wonderful tonight..." in a singing voice.

I leaned down and kissed you softly not wanting to ruin your lipstick. You pulled back and smiled and ran your hand down to my crotch feeling how hard I was. You asked if I was sure you looked ok, and I smiled again. You told me to get undressed and get into my uniform. I asked for help, smiling. You smiled back and began to undo my BDU top exposing my brown t-shirt. You leaned up and kissed my neck. I told you we weren't going if you didn't stop, not wanting you to though. You smiled and lifted my shirt off of me. You kissed my chest and ran your tongue down the center of my stomach while undoing my belt and pants. You lifted your dress up, so you wouldn't wrinkle it and kneeled down in front of me.

Smiling, I asked "what are you doing?"

You replied "helping you."

You pulled my pants down exposing my boxers and my very visible erection through them. You smiled and looked up at me. Your eyes mesmerized me as I smiled back at you.

I started to touch your hair and you pulled away saying "NO! Not the hair, it took me too long to get it done."

I smiled saying "ok."

You pulled my boxers down revealing my hard member and you said that you had to fix this problem as it would be hard for me to get into my uniform with this situation. I laughed and gasped as you took my member into your hand and kissed the head of my cock. The feeling of your warm breath was wonderful. You lifted it ran your tongue along the shaft of it, moistening it. You cupped my balls with your other hand and slid it into your mouth. My eyes closed in pure enjoyment as you slid it in and out of your mouth. I could feel it sliding deep into your throat as you swallowed it all, and began moving back and forth on it. You brought it out of your mouth and ran your tongue around the head, then swallowing it again, moving your hand with your mouth. My eyes were watching you and closed again at the feeling of ecstasy, as you massaged my balls even more while you slid me in and out of you. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the nightstand behind you for support, as I felt waves of pleasure hit me. You pulled your mouth away but kept your hand stroking my shaft, and flicked the head of my cock with your tongue and sucking on the head. I moaned and could feel my knees weaken as I couldn't take it any longer and as I began to cum you swallowed my shaft again and began sucking all of my juices out of me. My legs began to shake as I moaned even louder.

As I finished you pushed me back upright and looked at me and asked, "Will

you get ready already?"

We smiled at each other and I replied that I would. You stood up in front me and I kissed you again and told you how beautiful you truly looked. You replied with a Thank you and turned around to fix your lipstick and finish putting your earrings on. I walked over to the bed still with my pants and boxers around my ankles and I could hear you chuckle as I walked with short baby steps. I sat on the bed and took off my boots and the rest of my clothes. I jumped into the shower and could still hear you complaining that I was taking too long, but laughing at the same time. I opened the curtain to the shower and you were standing there holding my towel. I walked over to you dripping from the water and kissed you telling you to calm down. You smiled back at me and kissed me again. I put on my dress blues and we went to the function.

We sat at a table full of some of the guys that I work with and I could see them looking at you, amazed that I could be with someone like you and amazed at how beautiful you were. I just smiled and enjoyed the moment and reached across to your hand and held it, showing them that you were mine. After the formalities of the function the dance began. They had a DJ and he played a mixture of music. Neither of us cared as we liked it all and danced to it all. All eyes were on us as we both looked very happy as we laughed and danced as I talked about how everyone was admiring you. A slow song came on and I pulled you close to me and held you tight. I put my head close to your ear and told you that I wanted to make love to you tonight and you looked at me and smiled. You pulled me close to you and our lips met, softly kissing each other we forgot where we were and our kiss became more passionate.

I stopped, as I thought about where we were and smiled at you. You ran your hands around me again and ran them up and down my back scratching me with your nails. You told me that you were ready to go home. I agreed and when the song ended we walked back to the table and finished our drinks. I stood up and held my hand out for you to take as you stood up as well. You looked at me and smiled and you smiled in return. I smiled and winked at you and we walked to the car. On the walk back I walked with you on my left arm and I felt proud and honorable to have you walking with me. As we arrived to the car I pushed my left arm down and it twisted you into me. I looked into your eyes and sang the verse to "Wonderful Tonight" again and you smiled.

"You think I am being silly, don't you? But I really don't care because I am truly happy being with you."

You smiled and brought your body close to mine. I put my left hand on your waist and the right one on your neck, just below your jaw. I looked into your eyes thought that if I died right then I couldn't be a better man or be happier than what I was feeling at that moment, you reached out and touched my soul. I lifted your mouth to mine and pulled you close to me as I leaned against the truck. I could feel your hips grind into me as our tongues raced around each other. Our lips separated and we both got lost as to where we were as we kissed again only with passion. My left hand pulled your waist tighter into me and you could feel my hard cock as you grinded your waist into me. I could feel your arms around my neck and you running your hands over my fresh haircut. You could feel the sides where it was shaved smooth and where it faded into the short growth.

As I turned your head to the side you whispered "Take me home and fuck me."

I pulled my head away and looked at you, as you had never talked like that before. You smiled and I smiled in return and our eyes raced back and forth to the other. I opened your door and walked over to my side. I had already unlocked it with the keypad, so I opened it and climbed inside and watched you as you buckled your seatbelt. I looked at you with complete satisfaction and admiration. You truly looked beautiful.

You looked at me and said "Hey...are we going?"

You knew I was admiring you because I had done it so often, but you like throwing in your attitude as well.

I replied, "Well if you don't behave, you will pay."

You looked at me, and stared with sexy eyes, "You don't have it in you."

I looked at you and smiled. So you kept on complaining about something. I was driving too fast, too slow, too close to the other cars and anything you could because you knew I hated that. I knew you were teasing as you smiled with each comment and raised console between us and placed your left barefoot over to my side. Pressing your toes into my hip and raising it to the front of my thigh. You slouched down in the seat and it allowed you to reach your foot over to my crotch, and you pressed into me, smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked

You replied "Making sure that you don't forget that I am here."

I smiled saying "You were the only thing bringing me back from my deployments and that there was no way I could ever forget you."

You smiled and sat up. The last few minutes of the ride home were quiet.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

You looked at me and smiled saying "I am ok and I am just happy to be with you."

"Me too."

We arrived at the house and got out of the truck. I waited as you walked around the truck to my side and stuck out my left arm again. You grinned and took it and we walked into the house. I unlocked the door and held it open for you to enter first. You walked past me and I could still smell sweet mixture of your perfume and the White Diamonds lotion. I inhaled deep wanting the smell to envelope me. I closed the door and you were still standing there, so I grabbed your arm and turned you around and pulled you into me. Our lips immediately met and separated allowing our tongues to meet and touch each other. They ran circles around each other as you unbuttoned my jacket and peeled it off of me. My hands were reaching behind you fumbling with the zipper, so I pulled you closer and began kissing your neck and shoulder and I could hear you giggle as my frustration was taking over.

"Stupid things!" I laughed.

You pulled away and stepped away from me, leaving me at the door. I watched you as you walked seductively backward and easily unzipped your dress. You motioned for me to come over to you with your finger, so like a lost little puppy I followed. We walked over to the plush leather couch and you pushed me onto it. You stood above me and started to slide your left shoulder out of your dress, and I told you to wait. I grabbed the remote to the Bose system and turned on some sexy jazz music.

You smiled as I sat back. You began sliding your dress off again, pulling your right shoulder out of the strap. You pushed the dress down exposing your breasts while your hips shifted back and forth with the beat of the music. Your left hand ran up your side and behind your neck as you arched your neck back. I started to reach for you but you sharply pushed my hands away, and told me to have patience. I smiled and stated that I have had nothing but patience all night, and you laughed. Hearing your laughter made me smile and love you even more. You said just to wait a little longer. You began dancing again sliding yourself out of your dress. Your breasts moved with your body and excited me tremendously. You placed your hands on my thighs and slid your head from my stomach up to my neck inhaling.

Your breasts came to my face and I stuck my tongue out trying to taste them but you knew I would and pulled away. I called you a tease and said that you would get yours. You laughed and said whatever, smiling. You turned your back to me and began pushing your dress down past your hips keeping your legs locked and bending at the waist. You thong became exposed, as I admired how it split your buttocks. I ran my eyes down it and tilted my head as I looked between your legs. My erection began to get really uncomfortable. You pushed it all the way to your ankles and lifted your right leg bringing it up to your hand. Then you walked over to the chair and laid it out neatly so it wouldn't get wrinkled. I smiled. You walked over to me and straddled me burying your knees on both sides of me.

"What is that?" you asked, smiling.

"That is a product of you and my imagination."

You laughed and asked "Imagination?"

"Yeah, you'll see."

You began unbuttoning my shirt and took it off of me throwing it to the side. I grabbed my t-shirt and peeled it off of me. I pulled you down to me and I could feel the warmth and softness of your breasts on me. You could feel my erection begin to throb under you. Our lips met again and our kiss turned from soft to passion. I ran my left hand up and down your back softly touching your skin as my right hand pressed your head into mine deepening the kiss and allowing our tongues to press into each other more. You began moving your hips while my member throbbed under you. Reaching down you began unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants.

"Damn this is worse than trying to get into Fort Knox."

I laughed and smiled as I watched you. I kicked my shoes off and you stood up as I pulled my pants off, exposing my very hard and teased erection. I pulled you on top of me again watching you spread your legs as you climbed on me. You pressed into my member and I could feel the warmth and wetness through your thong. Our lips met again and our heads shifted sides as our kisses deepened and or hands explored the others body. I reached behind you and pulled your thong to the side and you allowed me to bring your pussy up to my face so I could lick on your wet box. You placed your hands on the top of my head as I drove my tongue into your pussy and wrapped my arms around your waist, and kissed your pussy with the same passion. Your breathing became shallow and quickened as you arched your back pressing your clit into my tongue harder. You moaned and stood up sliding your thong off. You stepped down and kneeled down in front of me. You leaned over me pressing your breasts on to my very excited cock. You could feel the seeping of my juices and rubbed it over your breasts smiling at me. I smiled back and you slid your tongue up my shaft. You ran your tongue across the head and began to suck on it. I arched my back with enjoyment as you ran your mouth and hand up and down on me. You pushed my legs apart allowing you easier access to my balls. You massaged them in your other hand and sucked on my cock harder. I moaned and pulled you up to me. Our mouths met with a clash and our tongues explored the others mouth as you climbed on me again. I could feel the warmth of your pussy as you reached down and slid my cock inside you. I pulled you into me holding you close as I pushed my hips into you and you came down onto me. Our moans quickened and you grabbed my back and pulled yourself into me and I could feel your body shake as you came.

I smiled "That didn't take long."

You smiled back and said "Oh, I am not done yet."

I laughed thinking, "You have no idea."

You turned around and placed your feet on both sides of me lowering yourself onto me. You grabbed my cock and slid down on top of it, inserting it slowly. You leaned back to my chest and wrapped my arms around you to play with your breasts. I placed one hand back in between us giving you some support as you rode up and down on my cock. You began to ride faster and faster onto me. I could hear your breathing getting harder and faster as your moans became louder and more prevalent as you crashed onto me and your body began to shake again as you came. Your body became limp and I lifted you off of me.

"Why haven't you cum yet?" you asked.

"Don't worry baby, I will. I almost did already but I had to think about baseball or your mother to distract me."

You laughed, "Ok, well come here" as you pulled me on top of you.

"Nope, you had your fun...now it is my turn."

You looked baffled and curious now. I grabbed your hand and led you up the stairs to the bedroom. While climbing the stairs you smacked my butt and I looked back at you and you bit your lip looking playfully at me. I smiled and continued to lead you there. I threw you on the bed and you looked kind of shocked and surprised.

"Lie down"

You sat there, so I looked at you and in a more stern voice repeated myself, "Lie down."

You decided to play along wondering where this was going. You layed down and I climbed into bed kneeling beside you. You started to reach for me and I pushed you back down on the bed.

"Do you trust me?" I asked as I leaned down to you.

"Chris, I have never trusted anyone the way that I do you."

I smiled and said "Ok, wait here."

I walked over to the closet and grabbed something out of it. You looked and watched me but couldn't make out what it was I had. I told you to close your eyes. You gave me a get real look and I asked again. "Do you trust me?"

You sighed and closed them. I walked over to you and climbed into bed beside you, kneeling down and covering your eyes with a silk scarf that I bought while in Istanbul. I got off the bed and walked to the foot of it and grabbed your ankle and forced your foot to the side of the bed. I grabbed one of my ties and wrapped it around your ankle and tied it to the bed. You smiled and moved your head trying to listen for where my whereabouts. You started to reach for the scarf on your eyes and I snapped at you not to move. You jumped as my voice was stern and strong, but you could tell I had a smile on my face. I ran the tie up your leg and then down the other and you raised it, so I grabbed your ankle and forced it to the other corner. You grunted at the force I used, but smiled because of the pleasure of my touch. You asked me what I was doing and I told you not to worry about it, as I told you earlier...you will get yours. You laughed and squirmed a bit. I smiled the entire time as I watched you and tied you up. I then grabbed my second of my three silk scarves and ran it up the soft skin of your leg and touched your stomach with it.

"Hey, stop!" I snapped as you started to reach for it.

You said, "But baby, it tickles."

I smiled saying, "I know, it's supposed to. Now lie down and relax."

You whimpered a bit and relaxed. I continued to run it up your side and along your arm. You moaned as the silk scarf caressed your soft skin. I grabbed your wrist and pulled it to the corner of the bed. I then walked to the chair that we had in the room and sat down to admire you. You listened for my movement as I still had one hand to tie up.

"Chris?" you asked.

I didn't reply.

"Chrrriisss?" you sang out.

I still said nothing.

"If you don't answer me I will start undoing everything."

I smiled and finally said, "Do you have to win at everything?"

"Of course, I am the woman."

I smiled and thought, "Yeah that is what you think." I giggled out loud, stood up and walked over to your free hand. I ran the silk scarf along your arm watching you, and wanting you. I grabbed your wrist and pulled it to the corner of the bed. You fought me.

"What are you doing?"

You laughed and I frowned.

"Oh you want to play like that?"

So I pulled on your arm harder.

"Ouch!"

I was startled at first as I would never want to hurt you, but you smiled at the same time. I sighed in relief and leaned down to your ear as I tied you up,

"Don't make this any more difficult than it has to be, heir frauline" in a really crappy German accent.

You laughed and replied, "Really?" in the cocky attitude that you do so well.

I rolled my eyes and snickered under my breath. I stood up and walked over to the dresser where I pulled a lighter out of the drawer and lit the candle that was sitting on top of it. The sweet smell of cantaloupes filled the room as I walked over to the other side. I could see you raising your head and nose to smell the fragrance. I lit the other candle and the room became saturated with the smell. I walked around the room from the chair to the closet and just around the bed, watching you. You kept smiling as you could feel me get close to you as you smelled my Armani cologne mix with the sweetness of the candles. I leaned on the bed and you moved your body close to me, longing for my touch. I leaned my head down and without touching you blew cold air across your pelvic area. You moved your hips and squirmed a bit, smiling and biting your lip. I enjoyed watching you. You could feel my weight leave the bed and your face became confused as you thought the anticipation was going to end. You sighed and I walked out of the room quietly. I went down stairs and came back up with a bucket of ice and some champagne. You heard the rustling of the ice and you whispered something under your breath.

12