More than Wonderful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" I asked.

You just smiled and said nothing. I smiled back and sat the bucket on the night stand beside the bed. I grabbed an ice cube and let a drop of water fall onto your wrist. You gasped and said

"Hey...that's cold!"

I laughed and said "Really, I thought ice was supposed to be warm."

You laughed replying "Smart-ass."

I smiled and hushed you. You began to smell something else but couldn't make out what it was. I saw you sniff the air and asked what you were doing and you replied that you thought something was burning.

I said "No there is nothing burning except my heart for you."

You smiled and layed back down, still sniffing the air, then where the water ran down your wrist you felt a sharp burning sensation.

"Ouch! What the....!" you screamed.

"Are you ok?" I asked, smiling.

You said "Yeah it just scared me that's all. What was it?"

"Candle wax" I replied.

"Chris..." and you stopped before anymore words came out as I ran the ice cube across the area where the wax was.

I said "Don't worry, I won't put the wax on any sensitive parts and I will be sure to put water down first, or suck on you then put it on. Now lie down and let me have some fun."

"You know you are going to get your ass kicked."

I laughed saying "yeah...yeah...yeah" and we chuckled.

I leaned over to your mouth and gently kissed your lips. You smiled and kissed me back. The warmth of my kiss and softness of my lips made you forget about the hot wax.

"Is that better?"

"Most definitely" you replied.

I replaced the ice cube with a fresh one and ran it down your arm starting at your wrist and touched your elbow and watched the water run off you as the ice cube melted touching your warm skin. I could see goose bumps rise all over your body as I ran it from your elbow to the front of your arm pit. I continued its path to your breast and then to your nipple. I watched as the skin around your nipple shrunk and the tip rose. I ran the ice cube over the top of your nipple and blew air gently across it. You squirmed from the coldness of the water as it ran down the side of your soft body, across your ribs and down your back where it met the sheets that you were lying on. I touched your nipple with my warm tongue and the warmth of it excited you. I kissed your breast softly and got up as there was still something missing from the room. I walked over to the stereo and put in a collection of soft music on the CD player. I then walked back over to you and looked at you again. You smiled and twisted your wrists as if you were getting uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes."

I climbed on the bed and lied down next to you, and watched you. I knew the moment was fading from you, as you had been sitting there for some time now. So I kissed your fore arm and ran my tongue down to your bicep; inhaling all the way, smelling the sweetness of your skin, and tasting it with my tongue. I kissed your bicep and began kissing up to your shoulder.

"How is this? Better?"

"Yes, you feel so good. Take my blindfold off."

"No, I am not quite done yet"

"Ahh...please?"

"No, not yet, soon though I promise."

I layed down beside you again and floated my hand across your body, barely touching your skin. I ran my fingers across your chest then in between your breasts in a straight line down to your sternum and continuing down to your stomach. I reached behind me and placed my hand in the mixture of cold water and ice. I pulled my hand out and held it above your stomach, allowing the water to drip onto your body and collect in a pool around your navel. I moved my head close to your stomach and began licking the puddle of water off of you. My tongue touched the cold water and your stomach flinched and the puddle began moving my way so I slurped the rest up, sucking hard and fast on your stomach. I then put the ice cube in my mouth to chill my tongue. I climbed down to the end of the bed where I grabbed your left foot, leaning over your right leg so you could feel my body touching you. I began rubbing on your foot and slowly untied it from the bed post, pulling it to my mouth. I touched the tip of your toe with my tongue and you giggled and flinched but I held on firmly.

"If you don't stop pulling away I will tie it up again."

You smiled and relaxed your leg. I got up and retrieved the ice bucket from the nightstand. I positioned myself between your legs placing my knee on the bed closest to your pussy so that when my body weight shifted your pussy would touch me. You pushed yourself down touching my knee and I smiled. I grabbed the bottle of champagne out of the bucket and opened it. POP the cork went flying through the air and it startled you. You smiled and giggled again. I chewed the ice cube in my mouth up and took a mouthful of champagne and squirted it on your toes, and swallowed the rest. The sweet drink was refreshing to me.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please, my mouth is dry."

I smiled, "Maybe later then."

"Ass."

I laughed and leaned over your body. With my thigh now touching your pussy you lifted it into me. I placed my left leg over your pelvis for stability and leaned across your body.

"Raise your head."

You raised it and opened your mouth. I touched your lips with my fingers and circled your mouth with them. You smiled and teased my fingers with your tongue. I took another mouthful of champagne and brought my mouth close to yours. Your mouth was still open when I began to kiss you. The champagne ran out of my mouth and spewed into yours where you spat some of it out, not expecting it.

"Hey!"

"What? You said you wanted a drink. I didn't say how you were going to get one. I am in control and don't forget that."

"Well, this will be the only time" you stated while laughing.

I laughed and took another mouthful and leaned over to your mouth again. This time you were ready and welcomed the sweet flavor and swallowed it. I went back to your leg and grabbed your ankle again. I raised your foot and poured a small amount of champagne on your toes and watched it run down your leg.

"Ah...it's cold!"

I smiled and ran my mouth from the trail of the champagne back to the top where I placed one of your toes into my mouth and I began flicking it with my tongue. You sighed and wiggled your toes. I ran my tongue along the sole of your foot from the heel to your toes again. I went back to the arch of your foot and sucked on it while massaging the balls of your feet. You sighed again and pushed your pussy further into my knee. I could feel the warmth as your pussy was getting wet again. I turned to your other foot and untied it as well. You twisted your ankle in a circle, refreshed that you were one step closer to being free. I grabbed that ankle and brought your toes to my mouth. I breathed warm air on the sole of this one and you sighed again. I touched the arch with my tongue and began making circles on it. I brought my tongue to the tips of your toes and touched each one. I took a mouthful of the sweet chilled drink and swallowed it, then kissing your heel and running my now chilled tongue across your foot stopping on your arch and sucking on it. You let out a small moan. I raised your leg and poured champagne down that one. I poured too much as it ran quickly down your leg to your thigh. I quickly dove my head to your inner thigh and began sucking on it and ran my mouth up your leg following the trail. You moaned and smiled and pushed your pussy into my knee again. I pushed your legs apart and blew air along your thighs, chilling you and causing goose bumps to rise all over you. I placed a small amount of champagne on your stomach telling you not to move. You smiled and held still. I placed the champagne back into the ice and moved my head to your stomach. I flicked the puddle of champagne with my tongue and then sucked it up, making a slurping sound. You laughed. I smiled and took my mouth further down to your pubic area and began running my tongue along your panty line from your hips down to your pubic bone. You sighed and moaned again. The song "Anymore" from Travis Tritt came on and I began humming it. You smiled again. I ran my tongue down your pubic bone and inserted it to your clit. You sighed as you felt the warmth of my mouth on you. I pushed your legs up towards your chest, and buried my face into your thighs. I began sucking on the pocket of skin surrounding your pussy and touching your labias with my tongue, not inserting it inside yet. I kissed them as if they were the lips on your mouth and you moaned in ecstasy. I then pressed my tongue inside you, penetrating deep inside you, running my tongue from the bottom of your pussy to your clit. I circled your clit and raised your legs further as I drove my tongue back down your slit to your perineum. I slid a finger inside you and curved it up looking for your G-spot. I felt the wetness of your body and pressed it inside you more. I began rotating my finger inside you and racing my tongue across your clit. I pushed my finger to the bottom of your vaginal wall and turned my wrist so that my finger is pressing down. I could feel you getting wetter as you moaned a bit louder. With my other hand I pushed your legs back up and turned my body to the side allowing more ability to manipulate your body. I pressed a second finger inside of you then slid them out slowly. My thumb touched your slit and I moved it downward and slid it inside your wet body. I pushed my forefinger into your anus and rubbed the membrane between your vagina and anus. I then slowly moved my finger in and out of you while my thumb knuckle rubbed against the side of your now soaked pussy. I pulled my fingers out of you and positioned myself in between our legs sitting up. I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed the head on your clit and slid it inside you. You arched your back and welcomed it. I pulled it out and you sighed.

"Ok...stop teasing!" you exclaimed.

I grinned and the more you told me to stop the more I wanted to continue doing it. I pressed your legs up against your chest and pressed my cock into your lips. You moaned again and I slid my thick cock into you. You could feel it slide deep into you. After a few short and long strokes I pulled it out, again.

"Ahhh...what are you doing?"

Smiling, "Nothing, just enjoying the power."

"Well you better enjoy it while you can, you are driving me crazy!"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"No."

"Are you enjoying it?"

You paused, smiled and said "Yes."

"Then be quiet, relax and let me explore your body. Let me have my fun."

"Oohhh...but...but...this is really driving me crazy."

"Good."

You inhaled and held your breath for a few seconds before exhaling. I pressed my cock inside you again, lubricating it more. I then pressed your legs further raising your buttocks. I placed the head of my cock on your anus and I watched your face. You didn't move but squirmed a bit. I waited for you to say stop, but you didn't. I pressed it harder into you, only pushing the scrotum inside your anus. You could feel all the nerves in your body tingling as you moaned. I reached behind me and grabbed eh bottle of champagne and poured a small stream down on top of my cock. The chill from it made us both moan and I pressed further into you. I pulled back slowly and listened and watched you, ensuring you were not uncomfortable. You bit your lip and sighed. I pulled my cock out and let your legs rest beside me. You spread them inviting me up. I leaned up to your breasts and kissed them. You slightly moaned and squirmed. I could see your hands glistening with sweat as you flexed them and twisted them trying to get free. I smiled at your struggle, and I kissed and sucked on the soft skin of your breasts. I climbed up your body straddling your stomach. You could feel my balls rub against your sternum. I placed a hand on both sides of your head and leaned over to kiss you. You smiled and turned your head.

"I told you, stop the teasing."

I leaned back and smiled.

I leaned my head close to your ear and whispered "Kiss me."

You smiled and turned your head to mine and I pulled my head back and watched you. You lifted your head close to mine and as our lips touched I pulled away and smiled. You dropped your head into the pillow with a sigh. I giggled and you turned your head again. I leaned close to your ear and whispered how beautiful I thought you were and took off your blindfold. I looked into your eyes and shifted from eye to eye, smiling in complete satisfaction. I leaned over to your left hand and untied it, then did the same to your right. You lifted yourself to me and pushed me back with a grunt. I laughed as you grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

"My turn!"

My laughter continued as I looked at you. "Hey" I said softly.

You were still wrestling with my hands as you brought your legs up and straddled me.

"Hey!"

You stopped and looked at me. Our eyes met and neither of us felt more joy about the other as we did at that moment.

"Kiss me" I whispered.

You looked at me and smiled. "Your day is coming."

I laughed again and freed one of my hands and brought your head to mine and we kissed passionately. Our breaths became shallow as our tongues raced around each other, playing and dancing with one another. You pulled your head away and moved to my chest where you began kissing and sucking on my nipple.

"Ouch! You bit me!" I laughed

You looked at me and smiled. "I told you, you were going to get yours."

I laughed again and you began kissing and sucking on my chest. Your hips pressed down against me. You lowered yourself further down and grabbed my semi hard cock and looked at me with an evil grin. I looked at you and smiled and you swallowed it into your mouth. The warmth and moistness of your mouth sucking on me, rushed all the blood straight to my member.

I moaned as you continued sucking on it, feeling it grow within your mouth, getting longer and thicker. Your head began moving up and down with your hand wrapped around it.

I pulled you up to me and you sat back reaching around and putting my cock into place as you leaned onto me, allowing it to push into you. We both let out a moan as you rotated your hips into me pressing me deeper into you. I lifted my head to your breasts and began sucking on your nipples as you rode back and forth on my swollen member. I could feel the juices from you pouring onto my balls as I pushed your trunk up to sit you up. You raised your hands above your head lifting your hair and arching your back in pleasure. You began moving up and down harder and faster. Our moans grew in unison, as you placed your hands on my chest and continued bouncing on my cock. You moved one hand down to your pussy and started rubbing on your clit. I could feel your muscles tighten as you began to cum and your moans grew louder. I grabbed you hips and thrusted harder into you as I reached my climax. You could feel my hot semen squirt inside you as the waves crashed into your body over and over. As you orgasmed you slid your hips forward and backward pressing my cock against your g-spot, allowing you to cum again. Your eyes closed with pleasure and you squeezed them shut. I moved my feet towards you pressing myself deeper inside you. Your body relaxed and you fell onto me. I wrapped my arms around you and placed my right hand on your hair. We sat there trying to catch our breath; I told you that I loved you and we drifted off to sleep.

12