More To Love Ch. 3

Story Info
Internet Lovers continue their getaway.
864 words
3.92
17.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke slowly, enveloped in a warm, peaceful feeling. She wondered where she was for a moment. She moved her hand and felt the hair on his chest and smiled to herself.

Oh yes, they were at the timeshare. Together at last. She looked over at him sleeping so soundly. God, what a wonderful man, she thought. How did I ever get this lucky?

She gently moved her hand down to his cock and caressed it lovingly. She quietly moved down between his knees and grasped his flaccid cock in her hand.

She slowly sucked him into her mouth. Almost instantly, he started to get hard. She bobbed her head up and down his now erect cock, swirling her tongue around & around.

She heard him moan and looked up into his eyes. "God, what a way to wake up," he said, smiling broadly. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she said, her mouth full of cock.

After a few minutes, she removed his cock from her mouth and swung her body around until she was straddling his face. Lowering her head, she sucked him back into her mouth. He moaned as he reached up and grabbed her hips, lowering her pussy onto his face.


He licked her long and deep, savoring the taste of her. She groaned loudly around his cock, the vibrations causing shivers to run up & down his spine.

He began to feel that familiar tingling in his balls and knew that if she didn't stop, he would cum. And he didn't want to cum just yet.

He removed his mouth from her pussy and said, "Oh God Baby, stop or I'll cum right now"! "mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she said, nodding her head up & down to let him know that it was ok for him to cum.

"No Baby," he said. "I need to fuck you."

She lifted herself off of him and got on all fours on the bed. "Mmmmmmmmmm – doggy style, huh?," he asked. He remembered her saying that was one of her favorite positions.

He got on his knees behind her and slowly slid his cock into her tight, hot pussy. They both groaned at the intense feeling.

He continued to push until he was completely buried in her pussy. He then slowly withdrew his cock and started pumping in & out of her. "Oh God," she moaned. It felt so wonderful." How could anybody not like this?" ,she thought to herself.

After a few minutes, she reached back and stopped him. "Is something wrong Baby?," he asked with concern in his voice.

"Oh no, Baby, I want you to fuck me in the ass now!," she said. "Really?," he asked, surprised but very excited. He had always wanted to fuck a woman in the ass, but it was something his wife would never even consider doing. "Oh yes," she said. "Now"!!

He removed his cock from her wet pussy and lined it up with her rosebud. "Just go slow," she said. "It's been a long time." He rubbed the head of his cock back and forth over her rosebud, lubricating it with the juices from her pussy. Then he gently pushed against her until the head of his cock popped thru the tight ring of muscle. "Oh God," they both moaned at the same time. Him out of pure pleasure and her out of pain, mixed with pleasure.

"Are you ok?" ,he asked. "Yes, don't stop," she said. He slowly pushed his cock into her ass, inch by inch until he felt his balls slap against her ass. "God, it's so fucking tight," he thought to himself. He looked down at his cock buried between the cheeks of her beautiful ass and groaned loudly. "God, what a sight," he said.

He remained still for a few seconds, letting her become adjusted to him being there. He then slowly withdrew his cock until only the head remained in her ass and then slid back into her.

He grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out of her tight ass. Slowly she started to move back against him, meeting his every thrust. The pain was gone and had been replaced with pure pleasure.

"Oh sweet Jesus," he moaned. It was incredible! Better than anything he had ever imagined. Hot. Tight. He could feel sensations he had never felt before.

She ground her ass back against him, slightly rotating her hips. "Aaarrruugghghghhg," he groaned. He started thrusting faster. "Oh God," she groaned. "I'm going to cum." Her whole body tensed and trembled as her orgasm overtook her.

He continued to thrust in and out of her ass, not wanting this to ever end. She reached underneath them and gently squeezed his balls. "Oh God," he yelled as he exploded in her ass.

They both collapsed on the bed, still linked together. They lay there snuggled together for a long time, not saying a word.

"Wow," he finally said, still slightly out of breath. "Like it?," she asked. "Oh fuck yeah," he said. "Good," she said. "Cause I have lots more to show you," she said smiling wickedly up at him.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned, taking her into his arms and kissing her passionately.