More Twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at a nice steakhouse in town. I wore a pair of Laguna Beach designer jeans, a lace black tank top, and a pair of black pierced high heel boots. Taryn wore a Champaign sleevless bandage dress and pumps. Ben looked kind of surprised when the three of us showed up. I hadn't told him that I would be bringing friends. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Hi babe, it's been too long." I said.

I introduced everybody. Taryn seemed to like what she saw, and sat next to Ben, as I slid into the booth next to Bax. Everybody had a few drinks, except for me, I had just one, and the conversation flowed pretty well. When he asked how we met Bax, I just told him he was a knight in shining armor. As the evening wore on, I could tell he wanted to take me back to his room, alone.

Taryn began to actively flirt with him, putting her hand on his arm, laughing at all his jokes, etc. Finally, I suggested something.

"Hey, I've got a joint, how about we all go back to your room and smoke it?"

Everyone thought that would be a great idea. I didn't smoke often, but enjoyed a puff now and then. We got back to his room, and were soon pretty stoned, laughing and joking. Finally, the conversation turned to sex. Taryn bragged that she had been told by several guys that she given them the best blowjob they ever had. We all laughed, though Ben seemed a little shy.

"So tell us Ben, how is Nikki at giving head?" Taryn asked. He looked like he swallowed a canary.

"Don't be shy Ben, we know you and Nikki had a thing, so how was she?" Taryn prodded.

"Well.. um.. she gives excellent head." He stammered.

"I think we should have a little contest, to see who is the best at their um, oral skills." She suggested.

"Well...oh.. if it's okay with Nikki, it's okay with me..I've missed her mouth ...and other things."

"Oh no mister. How are we going to have a true contest if you don't try me? Nikki can blow Bax. Whoever gets their man to cum first is the winner!" she proposed.

Soon we were both on our knees, pulling their pants down. Both must of liked the idea of our little contest, because they both nearly popped out of their boxers. We both immediately went to work on them. I really wanted to win this, so I pulled out all the stops. After getting Bax's shaft slick with my saliva, I pulled my top off, and put his cock between my tits. I knew that would be one advantage I had over Taryn, but she was giving it her all too. As Bax titty-fucked me, I saw Taryn just devouring his cock.

I went back down on Bax, going all the way down on him. I looked over and saw Taryn gazing up into his eyes as she sucked him. Bax put his hands on the back of my head as he began to fuck my mouth. I noticed Ben looking over at us, a hint of jealousy on his face, then he began to pump Taryn's mouth Little did he know that I had given Bax head several times before, and knew what drove him over the edge. I flicked my tongue against the head as he went in and out. I looked over just in time to see Ben cumming all over Taryn's face. Seconds later, Bax shot his load down my throat.

"Congrats, sister, you win!" I told her, wiping cum off of my face.

"Alright boys," she said as she pulled her dress over her head and lay down on the bed," your turn."

I shimmied out of my pants and lay down next to her. We held hands as the guys took our panties off and spread our legs. We were both soon moaning with pleasure, as they both licked us closer to orgasm. Bax rolled me over and began to eat me from behind. Not to be outdone, Ben did the same to Taryn. Bax was finger fucking me as I came. He pulled his fingers out, and I licked them clean. I saw Taryn bucking her ass against Ben's face, and knew she was cumming too.

Both the guys were hard again, and ready to fuck. I was in heaven, getting Bax all to myself, and it was obvious that Taryn and Ben were enjoying each other. Everything was working out perfectly. Bax was pumping away on me missionary style. I looked over and saw Taryn riding Ben reverse cowgirl.

After a while I was ready for a good, hard, doggy style fuck, and got on my hands lay down on my stomach, with my ass in the air. Taryn got down beside me and did the same thing. Soon she was getting banged hard. Before going to town on me, Bax lubed up a finger with my juices, and slowly stuck it into my ass. I squealed. It was a totally new sensation, and one that I would want to investigate more.

Soon, I was getting pounded too. Then there was a pause. When the fucking resumed, there was something different. I looked behind me. They had switched places, and were high-fiving each other! Too deep in lust to care, neither one of us complained. We fucked our new (or old) partners for quite a while. They switched back yet again.

"Bax, baby... I want you to fuck my ass...." I pleaded.

I heard a groan and knew that Ben was cumming in Taryn. Bax lubed my ass and his cock with my juices, then slowly began to enter my backdoor. It seemed impossibly tight, but I relaxed, and he slowly got his cock all the way in. I would have never been able to do this with Ben, he was way too big. I rubbed my pussy as he pumped my ass. I brought myself to orgasm. Seconds later, I felt my ass being filled. It was a fantastically satiating experience. He stayed hard in me for several minutes. When he pulled out, I slumped flat on the mattress.

"Wow, girlfriend! That was quite a show. I'm gonna have to try that!" Taryn exclaimed. I had completely forgotten they were even in the room, the experience was so overwhelming. The four of us collapsed on the bed, we were soon deeply sleeping. Good thing it was a king-size!

12