More Warcraft

Story Info
More online adventure.
1.1k words
3.07
21.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flory
Flory
1 Followers

My name is Ashlie and my brother is 18 and bought World of Warcraft last fall and showed me how to play. In this game you are online with lots of other people and create characters that you dress up and explore a make believe world. I am married 23 and live in Florida with my husband Jim who travels a lot and this game has become a get away for me. I have two friends Nancy and Trish who live in near by apartments and we often spend all day together.

My character is now level 60 and I don't die very much so the game of taking of cloths in real life stopped being exciting and we decided to raise the stakes. The apartment complex we live in is large and there are always people at the pool sunning or swimming. Most of the time I wear shorts and pull over tops around the apartment and a two-piece bikini when I'm at the pool.

Nancy suggested that we each write a dare on a piece of paper and the loser would have do the dare or have a three way with guys, when and where the other girls picked. I should have objected, but I didn't and the new rules were in place. I like to have fun, but have never cheated on my husband so I hoped I would be able to do the dares.

We each took turns playing for an hour at a time and Trish was the first to lose when a shaman killed her character. She drew a dare and it turned out to be the one that I had written had written. There are several guys in the guild that our characters belong to and her character had to announce on the guild channel that she was horny and that she was turning on her web cam and ventro and gave out the addresses to watch and listen. The dare required her to do what the others in the guild ask her to do.

We turned on the radio and Trish was true to her word she stripped off her cloths and was now talking to the guys. She told them they had three wishes and the first guy ask her to make suggestive poses, which she did. The second ask her to post pictures of the poses on the guild site and the third ask her to tell him about her most recent sexual encounter.

Trish told the guys that we had been at Bahama Mama's a bar in Tampa last Friday and met a cute air force soldier and a couple of his pals. He was pretty wild and after a few drinks he had crawled under the table and started to lick her ankles. The guys at the table knew what he was doing and they moved on each side of her and put her arms over their shoulders. The guy under the table kept moving up her legs and she was wiggling wildly. Ashlie and Nancy knew I liked it so they just watched and enjoyed. It didn't take long for the guy to get my thong off from under my skirt and he licked until I was hootin away. Sometime while I had lost control, the guy on my right started kissin me and gently rubbing my right breast. The guy on my left had unbuttoned my shirt and undoing the front latch of my bra. We were sitting in a corner of the bar, but there were still 10 or 12 guys now watching me and when both guys started sucking on my nipples I lost it and was moaning and grunting for all I was worth. I told them to go after Nancy next and before we left they had gotten Ashlie too.

Trish logged off and I logged on, about 10 minutes later, my husband Jim called from Las Vegas where he was working a trade show. He told me that he had been in a strip club and that he had been arrested for having sex with a prostitute. I was speechless; I have fun but had never let another guy fuck me. I ask him what he was thinking and he said he was sorry. I hung up the phone and noticed that my character had died.

I told the girls what had happened and logged off. I cried with them for a while and they said lets go to the pool. I went to the bedroom and found the smallest two-piece bikini I had and put it on. I grabbed a towel and some sun tan lotion and laid down on my stomach and just cried.

Pretty soon the other girls got there and we talked for about fifteen minutes and they saw I was starting to sun burn. Nancy told Trish to start rubbing some sun tan lotion on me and went over the only other people at the pool, two guys that looked to be about 19 and were tall and skinny. Nancy came back over and wet a small hand towel and laid it over my head. Trish had been putting lotion on the back of my legs and Nancy was rubbing my shoulders when I felt a pair of cold shaking hands on my lower back, then I felt another pair of hands on my shoulders. They all felt good and Nancy told me that she had some help if I was ok with it and I told her fine.

Nancy untied my top and I felt the sides of my boobies being rubbed and I started to get excited. Someone else had pulled the side strings on my bottoms and I could feel someone really rubbin my bootie. They didn't miss a place on my backside and Nancy told me to roll over with out moving the towel off my head. I knew that I was now naked laying on my back with 8 hands rubbing lotion on me. Someone scooted my legs apart and I could feel myself getting wet. It all felt very good and I was ready to explode when Nancy told me to get on my hands and knees and leave room for someone to crawl under me but leave the towel so I could not see.

I did and I felt someone crawl under me and a cock enter me. I lost it, I screamed when it slide all the way in and I was gripping for all I was worth. Then I felt another cock poking me, but I was already full, but very wet. The guy kept trying and when the other guy had pulled back almost out they both went in. I thought I was going to rip apart, but it felt so good. It seemed like hours with orgasm after orgasm, but when the guys came I think I passed out.

I woke up back at the apartment with the girls telling me that I had my revenge on Jim and satisfied our bet as well. I don't remember what the guys look like, but I may have to do that again.

Flory
Flory
1 Followers