More with Danny

Story Info
For a while now I have been with Danny.
1k words
3.44
7.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

For a while now I have been with Danny. He is more of a real lover than ever I have known and perfectly gratifies me in every way. I cannot begin to describe appreciatively his fucking of me. I think we have covered almost every possible position and each one is as lovely and wonderful as the other.

He has a beautiful cock and he lets me play with it all the time. He adores me to massage him the way I like too, tying a red ribbon around the base of his sizeable form so that we are able to enjoy the foreplay for as long as it takes, until he can wait no longer to plunge it into my hole, when it has been well plied and sexed up with lots of deep throat sucking and accompanying licking which I do love so much. Danny is a gem to taste, I do love the taste of cock and I get lots of delightful satisfaction, simply running the tip of my tongue alluringly around the rim of his lovely red end, thus teasing his p-hole until he screams for my ass.

I twist for him to get to me there, I stride him and lower my ass for his pleasure as I continue toi suck cock and oral him to the full, having just found that he likes me to lick his anus too which is really a dingy experience. Something initially that repelled me but with what was going on and what came next I was obliged to suck him up the way he demanded of me, and that is what it was becoming, I was his servant and if I did not succumb to his wishes, he would spank the hell out of me, not just the playful spanks to which I had become accustomed most every time we met.

It was a case either of not being able to sit down properly for a while afterwards or do as he wanted of me any which way. With the taste of cock and asshole in my mouth I was bent high over the back of his settee, rimmed and holed to his pleasure, first the many sizes of Japanese dildo's come anal vibrators, which was becoming a real habit of his. He was spending a lot more time experimenting with me that way and to be truthful, when he started to tie my wrists tightly behind I realised we were on a new voyage of discovery and the foreplay would be much more invigorating and sometimes painful too.

Sometimes I yelled at him to stop what he was doing so my punishment for that was another session of ten cane strokes across my ass which really did sting and make me shudder.

I plead with him to stop and he said only if I would let him gag me with his used underwear whilst he enjoyed my ass to the full, looking so much more desirable after the caning. he said, and he would lick and suck it better and rub me up with oil. - which was okay and nice It was like my sessions with Danny were becoming first the pleasure, then the pain and then the pleasure again.

If I did dare to complain too much he would stuff my mouth with his cum soiled cock until I wreaked of his smell.

It was starting to get more intimate than ever; he wanted me in silk underwear which he had 'borrowed' from his sister's drawer and watched me sniff it first, then he would cock up my mouth again, spurting his hot cum all over my face and the thong which I duly put on for a further session of him spanking and sucking me up through the thong.

The dressing up bit was getting to be standard, he said I almost had the figure of a girl so he could enjoy a 'double whammy' with me, first as a servant boy and then later, when I had been well dido'd and fucked numb, as a girl when he would fix it that my masculinity was hidden in tight jeans and he would fuck my 'quinny' through a slit in my jeans. That was different because he'd call me his 'babaykins' and how he loved my hot juicy pussy - the fucking was nice spread over the edge of his bed, I think he almost believed I was a girl, he even scented me up and had me wear a feminine looking hairpiece.

It was all becoming a lot more involved that before and the way he was hurting me was getting a bit over the top to tell you the truth.

The foreplay was nice and I adored the fucking. But something had to give else the way he was going, I would need hospital; treatment, my ass was stinging and hot after his regular spanking - now over his knee in my tight jeans as well as bare assed. Then whilst my ass was num he would fuck ne again without remorse and I was still moaning from the pain.

Danny was getting a real pain and I thought about giving him miss occasionally, to allow my ass pangs forever if nothing else.

The thing is, I wanted to be subservient for him I did enjoy that role play. He said I would get used to what he was doing with me, that he knew I liked it really especially wearing his sister's gear, that was really so kinky but truthfully, it did turn me on in ways I never imagined..

I shall make a decision but it all depends on Danny really. I do like him, I really do, and I would be absolutely lost, not feeling his fuck in me, that would be sacrilege.

St the risk of being taken down to his newly made dungeon I would have to risk telling him to be just a little more gentle with me, like he did in the role play when I was playing a girl.

I wouldn't mind in fact being regularly 'girly' for him. I could go for that because, unkown to him I was buying girls stuff and dressing up before I went to bed at night, and then, experimenting with myself I do believe I found how it must be for a girl to have an orgasm

Perhaps I was reaching a new era in my life but I wonder how Danny would feel about that?.

Watch this space!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers