Moree's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big man grabbed her wrist and moved her hand onto his crotch. Moree offered no protest. As her fingers touched him, she gasped at the size of his erection and let the tips of her fingers dance off the ridges as they moved up and down its length.

The other man followed his friend's lead, grabbing her other hand and shoving it between his legs.

Peter sipped his vodka and watched his wife fondle each man's cock through their pants. Her fingers stroked up and down on the erections. He smiled as the smaller of the two upped the ante by pulling her dress away from her boob and caressing it in front of him.

Moree let her head fall back and took turns tilting her face toward each man, opening her mouth to them for passion filled kisses.

"You need your tit sucked. Don't you, slut?" Peter asked her.

"Oh, god. Yes, Darling!" Moree replied. Hearing Peter call her a slut in front of their two new friends turned her on even more.

"Then ask em, Baby. Ask em to suck on your nipples," he replied.

Moree didn't hesitate. "Please boys. Please suck my tits," she mewed.

The smaller of the two pushed his face into Moree's tit, suckling her nipple as his buddy fingered her. Moree grinded her hips against the big finger in her pussy and pushed her chest out for the man suckling her nipple. When she opened her eyes she saw the two women at the table in front of them staring at her with a shocked and judgmental look on their faces.

"Jealous," she whispered, threw her head back and continued purring like a kitten.

"That's it baby. Do you want their cocks?" Peter asked.

Before she could reply, she was interrupted by the bouncer standing in front of their table. "Look," he said. "As much as I'd like to watch this go on, I have to ask you to leave. You're causing one helluva commotion over here. Take it to your room."

Surprised, and somewhat perturbed by the bouncer's sudden appearance, Peter pushed the tip of his cigarette into the ashtray, extinguishing the tobacco and looked to the man with a disappointed look that silently said, "You've got to be kidding?"

Moree hurriedly covered her breasts with her arms.

"C'mon, let's go to our place," Peter said to Moree and their two new friends. "We need to keep this party going."

With Moree walking between her two suitors and her ass being fondled, the four made their way to the door.

"By the way, forgive me for not introducing ourselves," Peter said to them. "I'm Peter and this is my wife, Moree."

"Lance," the big one replied.

"Kyle," added the smaller man.

"Moree is fucking hot," Lance said as he helped guide her out the door by squeezing her ass.

They stepped out into the warm midnight air at the entrance to the resort's pool and started down the stone tile pathway to Peter and Moree's bungalow. "Moree, be a good girl and pull your dress above your waist while we walk," Peter said.

Moree could no longer control herself. Her arousal was too strong to deny Peter. Moree did just as she was told, lifting up her dress, exposing her sopping wet panties to Lance and Kyle and a few others sitting by the pool. Peter had her stop to let her two escorts finger her pussy and kiss her while he lit up another smoke.

"Suck their cocks, my sweet Moree. Suck the tip of each one while I finish my smoke," he instructed her.

She squatted in her high heels between Lance and Kyle with her dress still above her hips. The sound of their belts ripping open turned a few more heads their direction as she pulled both cocks out and began sloppily licking and sucking.

"That's it, Baby. Suck my fat cock," Lance told her.

Peter finished his smoke and made sure Moree helped their friends get their cocks back in their pants. Once inside their bungalow, Moree mixed drinks for the men while Peter found some music and the party resumed in earnest.

Moree brought drinks and then sat submissively by Peter's side as he talked with Lance and Kyle. He instructed Moree to look in his briefcase for some photographs he'd brought for just such an occasion. She walked across the room, opened the briefcase and found the boudoir pics he'd taken of her the week before they'd left.

"Oh, my!" she said softly as she pulled them from the briefcase.

She handed them to her husband and watched nervously as he showed them to their new friends. Lance and Kyle enjoyed each pic. Pics of Moree in sexy lingerie, pics of her naked except for her high heels, pics of her showing her beautifully large and round boobs and pics of her pussy shaven the way Peter likes it.

Peter knew that sharing her pics with Kyle and Lance would further arouse his sweet young wife. He enjoyed her squirming beside him as her two suitors looked them over.

After collecting the last of them, Peter suggested Moree dance with Kyle and Lance. "Only this time, let's put on some softer music," he said and offered her hand to their two new friends.

Moree danced with Lance and Kyle while Peter approvingly watched. Lance began kissing on Moree's neck and ear while Kyle was kissing on her shoulder and she let out a long sigh. "Mmmmm!" She said. "Do you have any idea how good that feels?"

Kyle said he wasn't thinking about that as much as he was enjoying the taste of her skin. She made little sounds of pleasure and giggled. Peter noticed her breathing becoming heavier, and her nipples trying to push through her dress top.

Lance began to rub gently on the outside of her hip. Kyle's fingers slid smoothly up and down and pressed the thin fabric against her soft skin. She trembled as they both slid their hands up her legs, under her dress and onto her pussy. She moaned again and took turns kissing them both.

Moree's new friends quickly disrobed and then helped her out of her dress. They stood together; Moree stroking two cocks and turning her head from side to side, alternately kissing them while they fondled her.

Their kisses had become really passionate, and both men were fondling her breasts, pulling gently on her nipples as she made little grunts and moans of pleasure.

Peter watched as the orgy heated up. He saw tiny beads of perspiration on his wife's hot skin and heard her breathing more heavily. He suggested they move to the bedroom and of course they complied.

On the bed, Moree lay between them with her legs open and intertwined with theirs. Peter watched her begin kissing them again, alternating as she had done before. She rocked back on her hips, giving them better access and signaling she wanted to be fucked.

She had her hand on both erections, let out another loud moan and began to wiggle on the bed between them. She released her grip on Kyle's penis just long enough for him to pull himself up beside her face, and then she grabbed his penis and pulled it into her mouth.

Peter watched the smaller of the two men on his knees on the bed, and Moree twisted so that her mouth could reach his penis. She was hungrily licking it. He let out a long groan as her open mouth moved down its length, leaving saliva sparkling on his shaft. She nibbled his balls and pushed her face into them and seemed to be enjoying the musky smell of her lover's crotch.

Peter moved closer to get a better view of her exposed pussy. As Lance fingered her and sucked on her nipples, Peter could see that her labia were swollen and dark, and they where shiny with her juice. The fresh scent of her arousal hung in the air and Peter took a deep breath to take it all into his nostrils even more.

Lance moved between her legs, lifted them around his waist and pressed his cock against her pussy. He felt her wet lips beginning to open around the head of his penis as he rubbed it up and down her slit. He grabbed himself and rubbed the knobby head of his cock on her clit, causing her to moan.

Moree wanted to make one last attempt to stop. She knew this had gone much further than it should have. She grunted, then pulled her knees up to her chest and rolled completely over onto her side, effectively closing her pussy.

Peter chuckled to himself at her innocent attempt to stop. "Moree, be a good girl," he told her.

His words provided the guidance she needed to finally let herself give in to her desire. She gave in to her lust and relaxed her legs.

Lance grabbed her buttock, lifted it open, leaned forward and pushed with his erection against her slit from behind, between her legs. She was so wet that the head of his penis entered her in spite of her position. He felt her vagina clutch and squeeze the end of his penis, and he pushed again. The opening to her vagina was wet and slippery, and the only reason he hadn't plunged completely into her was the tightness caused by her thighs being clamped together.

Now that her legs were relaxed, he pushed it into her opening. He felt her vagina squeezing him again, and he pushed once more.

The big head of his penis was now completely inside her. Her vagina was squeezing it repetitively. After several seconds, he grabbed her upper thigh, stretched it apart and pushed all the way in. Her vagina grabbed around his penis and he began fucking her.

Moree called out, "Oh my God! That's so good. . . Unnnnh!" She moaned as she sucked Kyle and fucked Lance. He began to grunt louder and louder as she caressed his balls while sucking him. Both men were massaging her breasts and taking turns kissing her passionately.

After a couple of minutes Kyle began to grunt loudly, and he exploded with a series of loud cries of "Unngh!" Moree received almost all of his bursts of cum in her mouth and onto her face.

She pulled herself away from Kyle's cock and turned to Lance. She kissed him with a loud slurp. "I'll do you now!" Moree gasped to him. She took his cock into her mouth. She licked her own juice from the tip and smiled up at him, and Peter knew what her look meant.

Her tongue began to move around the head of Lance's penis. He leaned forward and rubbed her breasts as she began to work it in and out of her mouth.

It didn't take long. Kyle had just gotten off the bed and was caressing Moree's body from behind when Lance started groaning. His balls tightened, announcing his upcoming explosion. Almost immediately he began to ejaculate. She caught most of it in her mouth, but some splattered onto her face and into her hair.

Her two lovers were spent. Both men's cocks went flaccid and they laid back onto the bed in exhaustion.

This was Peter's signal to join in the action. He disrobed and joined his wife and her two lovers on the bed. Peter roughly turned Moree onto all fours and entered her from behind.

"Fuck me," she moaned, enjoying her husband's big cock. "Make me cum."

"I want my sweet Moree licking your assholes, boys," Peter said.

Kyle went first, spreading his legs open and pivoting back on his hips so Moree could reach his asshole with her tongue. She pushed her tongue as far out of her mouth as possible and licked him. She repulsed back with her head, earning her a hard spank from Peter.

"Lick it, slut." He commanded.

Moree complied, pushing her tongue past the long curly hairs between his ass cheeks and into the dirty brown hole between them. She thought of how spunky and dirty it smelled and tasted. But once she had it cleaned up, she began enjoying herself and was disappointed when Peter offered her up to Lance's turn.

By the time Lance got in front of her, Moree was ready to cum. She was moaning and purring like a kitten and losing herself to her arousal.

Lance got on all fours and quickly pushed his hips toward Moree. She buried her face between his buttocks and began licking his ass. As she did so, she came hard. Her eyes rolled back in her head and he body pulsed with energy.

Peter knew what he wanted next. "Cum in her mouth again, boys."

With both of their cocks hard again, Lance and Kyle got on their knees in front of her.

Peter fucked his wife slowly and rhythmically as she continued kissing and fondling both men's erections. It took some time, but she sucked each until they shot off in her open mouth.

"Do I get a reward now?" she asked Peter.

"You sure do, Baby. Here it comes," he answered. She was spent from her own orgasm as she felt her husband's hot cum begin gushing into her pussy.

Moree had now taken four loads of cum in her mouth and her husband's in her pussy. She fell back and collapsed into the pillows.

Soon, Peter showed their two new friends to the door, congratulated them on their luck and climbed into bed with his wife. She was already asleep, once again looking angelic with her face resting on the pillow and her breaths shallow. It was three in the morning.

The following day Peter and Moree woke to the bright rays of sunshine beaming through the open windows of their bungalow. It was almost noon and their stomachs were empty except for the remnants of the party that ended only just before the sun rose above the blue green waves of the Western Caribbean.

"Morning," Moree said sleepily to her husband.

"You mean afternoon," he replied as he stretched his arms above his head and yawned.

Peter reached for a cigarette from the pack on the nightstand beside the bed. He tossed the pack towards the top of the nightstand, watching it slide off the far end onto the floor as he grabbed the lighter. "I'm starving," he said as the flame bent toward the cigarette's tip and smoke rushed into his lungs.

"What a night," he said to her as he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Are you sure you enjoyed it?" Moree asked tentatively. "Are you sure we didn't....I didn't go too far?"

He held her and whispered in her ear, "Baby, you were wonderful. I'm hungry. Let's order a late breakfast."

Moree felt relieved to know Peter's feelings for her hadn't changed and she felt the weight of guilt flow out of her body.

"Me, too. I need some solid food in my belly for a change," she replied and looked at him to see if he caught her humor.

His grin and snicker told her he did. He then ordered up a healthy breakfast.

A few minutes later the knock came at the door. "Answer it," Peter told Moree.

"Okay," Moree replied cheerfully and reached for her robe to cover her nakedness.

"Nude in heels," was his response.

Moree dropped her robe to the floor and slipped back into her heels from the previous night. The room service waiter looked no more than eighteen. As Moree came into his view his eyes opened wide. "Breakfast, ma'am," he stated while trying to recover.

Moree remained nonplussed and directed the young lad to place it on the table, and looked to Peter for payment. He gave her an ample amount and whispered to her, "Suck his cock for the tip."

She gave her husband a wink and spun on her heels to face her young waiter.

After she paid the tab she put on her best little girl look and said, "Ooops, that's not enough of a tip for such an enterprising young man."

"That's okay, ma'am. Seeing you like this...I mean....Uhmmmm, I mean...I don't really need..."

"Nonsense!" Moree replied. "Let me at least help you with that problem you have down there," she added, looking down at the tent-pole in his shorts.

Moree squatted in front of him, reached for his zipper and pulled it down slowly. He reacted impulsively at first, pulling back. But, when she reached into his shorts he didn't offer resistance. She pulled out a smallish sized penis barely the length of her hand and took it into her mouth.

Peter casually watched his young wife as he buttered and jellied toast and poured coffee. He'd planned this part of her training with the same perfection he'd planned last night. He knew it's make her hotter and more accepting of the day's activities. Besides, she needed to learn to always do as she was told. "Never question me," he told himself as he watched her squatting in front of the young waiter.

The young one's penis quivered in her mouth as she pulled her cheeks together; sucking it off as though it were a lollipop. She cupped his little balls in her hand and as she ran them between her fingers she felt a surge of cum run up his little shaft.

Cum shot into her mouth and she easily swallowed the small load. "Mmmmm," she moaned as the taste of fresh cum filled her senses and she became aroused by it. Her pussy moistened as she continued sucking him until he stopped bucking.

Moree popped the young lad's penis out of her mouth and looked over her shoulder for direction from Peter. He motioned her to the breakfast table.

Dutifully, she zipped him up and sent him on his way.

"Very good, Moree. Now, let's eat," Peter told her.

After breakfast, Peter convinced Moree to scrap the traditional bikini she had brought on the trip and took her to find something more suitable in the resort's shops. A sexy, brightly colored string bikini caught her eye and she reached for it, but her shy personality wouldn't let her pick it up. She wasn't raised to wear clothes like that. Doing so would be flaunting herself; showing off her body for her own pleasure and that was out of character for Moree.

Peter noticed her look at the bikini and picked up on her apprehension. He looked at her and she looked back submissively; her head slightly cocked and her eyes asking for guidance from him. She couldn't do it herself. Not after a lifetime of repressing herself and she needed his help. As she looked at Peter she was hoping he would tell her what to do. Tell me to choose it, she thought.

"Looks like we've found what you want," he said and her eyes lit up with excitement!

She whispered so the sales clerk couldn't hear. "Are you sure? It barely covers anything at all."

Peter answered her by pulling the back of his finger down her neck and kissing her.

Moree was nervous carrying the risqué' string bikini around the shop. She knew her slim body would wear it well. But, she wondered how she would feel out on the beach in the company of men looking at her; seeing her breasts and pussy through the thin fabric.

She was embarrassed with herself for thinking such things. Even more so for wanting Peter to watch her. After purchasing the bikini, a sundress and a pair of pool slippers, they headed back to the bungalow to change; where Moree primped her hair and fiddled with her new bikini as she sipped her gin and tonic.

"Stop delaying. Let's go!" Peter playfully scolded, knowing she was nervous.

She grabbed his hand and followed him down the path and out onto the warm white sand of the beach. They made their way down the beach toward a black rocky outcrop at the far end that provided a home to an old pier jutting twenty yards out from the shore. The rocks curled around the pier and into the ocean, forming a small bay of calm water that extended past the breakers and out into the Caribbean.

From a distance they could see splashes of color on the old wooden planks of the pier and beside it two small boats, one pastel red and the other blue, rocked gently as the remnants of the oceans waves passed gently underneath.

As they neared the old pier they could see the color came from the couples sunbathing topless. They saw towels and bikini bottoms and men's swim trunks and tropical drinks in the clear glasses delivered by a cabana boy from the beach bar in front of the pier.

In the middle of the vacationers stood a tall, muscled white man untying the blue boat. Moree saw him clearly and couldn't divert her stare as they walked down the pier to towards the end. She stared at the thin black line of dark hair running from the bottom of his muscled stomach, into the deep cleavage between his pectorals and ending at the base of his neck.

When she broke her stare and caught Peter's eye he winked, causing her to blush.

"Sorry," Moree said softly.

"No need to be," Peter replied.

She giggled and gripped his hand tight. "It's your fault, you know," she chided. "Do you see what you've awoken in me now?"