Morena and the Matriarch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm thinking I could get two to three more donors for a week. Have to sneak 'em in the back, though, at night."

"That can be done," Alyssa told him. "Same quality as you?"

"Same genetics as me, or half, anyway," Steven told her. "You'd have to test 'em."

Alyssa nodded thoughtfully. "That can also be done. How soon can you have them here?"

"Late tonight, and you could get the testing done."

"That would be excellent," Alyssa told him. "When the meeting's over, you can go on your way. I'll show you a meeting place we can use away from prying eyes."

* * * * * * * * * *

The meeting had gone well. Her men, as she thought of them, had agreed with Alyssa that adding short-term resources benefitted them all and that a week of intense milking was going to be necessary. Depending on how well Steven's "volunteers" tested out, they might have as many as ten studs and six days to produce 700cc. That was only about 12ml per stud per day - well within their abilities, especially with 12 hours between milkings.

Steven had left to go Goddess knows where to get his contribution. The others had returned to fixing up their "dormitory". And Roe, along with Lott, had done dinner. Now it was near midnight and Alyssa lounged in the shadows of the ruined farmhouse beyond the edge of town.

It was a convenient fact that her father, before his death, had dug a tunnel from the basement of their house in town to the root cellar of the burned out homestead. The fire which had destroyed the house, and the family trying to scratch a living from the earth there, had happened over a century ago. The area had gone wild since no one seemed to want the hard bit of land, and her father had wanted an escape route should the need ever arise.

Now it afforded a way to move people and supplies into and out of the house unseen.

As arranged, four shadows flitted from cover to cover, converging on the ruins - one larger and three smaller. It had to be Steven and his volunteers. No one else would have reason to be in the area after dark. And it was. As the shadows resolved into shapes, then into men, Alyssa noted that the ones accompanying Steven bore a striking resemblance to the man.

Strong genetics must run in his line, Alyssa thought as she waited for them to close the distance.

Quietly, she greeted Steven as he picked his way through the ruins, into the farmhouse where Alyssa waited.

"Introductions can wait," he whispered and motioned her to lead the way, which she did, without another word. She made her way to a rickety ladder leading into the old root cellar and the others followed soundlessly. She cleared a pile of baskets and debris away from the entrance to the tunnel, then entered, indicating the others should follow. She could walk through the tunnel, only having to stoop a little at times, but the larger men behind her were crouched over to scuttle along.

They finally emerged in a storage room off the basement of the house, where Alyssa fastened a barred gate in place and chained it shut after they'd all entered. Then she stood to face Steven and the others. Steven was his usual sexy self. The others were the surprise.

Varying slightly, each to each, it was still clear they were brothers and Steven's sons. Their skin was lighter than his, no two exactly alike. They had close-cropped dark hair and dark eyes. And they were buff, obvious even through the loose tunic and breeches each wore. Alyssa felt herself involuntarily swelling up... and she liked it.

"Okay, Steven, what have we here?" she asked, assuming her Rancher's persona.

"Mistress, may I introduce Ely, Zefron and Khalid - my sons." Each nodded deeply to Alyssa as they were introduced. "I believe you will find them a suitable addition to your pool for the current task. Gentlemen, this is Mistress Alyssa, one of your two taskmistresses for the time being, as I explained on the way here. You will most likely meet Mistress Dosay shortly."

"In fact, you will," Alyssa told them. "I do not know what Steven has explained to you about the rules. In your case, they are both a bit more simple and a bit different. You are here as temporary volunteers, or you'd better be, because if I find out you've been coerced, I'm going to be pissed. While in the basement of the house - also called the Dungeon, occasionally - you will address me as Mistress Alyssa or just Mistress. Same for my sister. You will be obedient and attentive to the needs of any given situation. You are not better than nor less than the other men here. You are simply different. You will be free to move about the house, as they are, but you will not be seen. You must not leave, nor expose yourself to the public."

"When our business is done, you will leave with Steven. You will not mention your experiences here to anyone. If word leaks out, I will hold you all responsible and you will be dealt with, harshly. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," all three said in unison.

"Good. Then let's get living quarters arranged for you. In the absence of Dosay or myself, you will follow the directions of either Gann - whom you will meet - or Steven, in that order. Then if you will follow me..." and Alyssa turned to head into the dungeon part of the basement. All four men followed her.

The Dungeon was empty, but the sight of the cage, the milking tables and benches, the storage equipment and Dosay's rather extensive collection of B&D gear definitely got the men's attention. They followed Alyssa upstairs to the kitchen area and then on out to the living room where the sounds of the men working above them filtered down.

"Dosay!" Alyssa called out. "The volunteers are here! Bring the others down, if you would?"

"In a minute, Sis!" Dosay called back and indeed it was less than a minute later that she appeared on the top landing of the stairs with at least Gann, Roe and Lott behind her, as far as Alyssa could tell. As Dosay started down the stairs, Alyssa was pleased to see that the three new volunteers bowed their heads and kept them bowed as she descended with the rest of the men behind her. Dosay was pleased to see it as well.

Alyssa made quick introductions around and iterated the rules she'd laid out before. Dosay confirmed that because of the advance warning, sleeping quarters for the brothers were available, but that they'd probably want to improve them in the morning, after their first milking - provided they tested out well.

"And speaking of which," she smiled, "you three come with me. Roe? Gann? You come, too. I'll need an assist. 'Lissie, you might want to check out the upstairs before we crash for the night." Alyssa agreed and the two women started to go their separate directions when Dosay suddenly stopped and asked her gaggle, "wait a sec... are any of you virgins?" When no one answered, she stated "good" and resumed leading them back downstairs.

* * * * * * * * * *

Alyssa had to admit that the men had done an excellent job in a very short amount of time. The house had originally had a living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook, parlor and enclosed porch on the first floor, a master bedroom and two smaller ones plus a bath on the second floor and three medium dormer rooms plus a half-bath on the third. Dosay had converted the porch to be her bedroom and Alyssa had done the same with the parlor. Neither wanted to live upstairs where their parents and other siblings had died.

But now, Gann and Roe were sharing one of the dormers, Heath and Sawgrass were sharing one and one was open. Lott had one of the second floor rooms and Hecht had the other, leaving the master bedroom unused. They had figured the volunteers could bunk together in the third dormer room.

The rooms had been cleared of the debris left over from the disinfecting and everything had been swept and dusted. Beds had been fabricated or repaired and clean linens put on them. The bathrooms had been cleaned and stocked. Alyssa noted a pile of towels in the bathtub.

"What is this?" she asked Lott.

"Dirty laundry, Mistress," he told her.

"Why?"

"Because it needs to be laundered," Lott told her.

"No, I mean, why are the towels dirty and piled here?"

"It would not have been right to leave them on the bed," he explained. "Mistress Dosay did not want to mess up the fresh bedding."

"Why would she mess up...?" and then the thought occurred to her. "Did you fuck her?" she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress. We all did. That is why she didn't want to mess up the bed," he expanded.

"She fucked all of you??? Dammit! She should know better! We need to build you up, not drain all your cum off..." Alyssa spouted.

"Oh, she did not let us cum, Mistress," Lott assured her. "She specifically forbade us from cumming. But she wanted to get off over and over, and she sprayed... a lot."

Alyssa eyed Lott suspiciously. "And you don't have a severe case of Blue Balls?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, I hurt," he assured her. "We were told to 'suck it up' and that there would be relief by the morning milking."

"I see..." Alyssa told him. Dosay's going to break her toys if she isn't careful, she thought. Then she walked over to Lott and reached inside his breeches, grabbing his balls. He winced hard, and Alyssa could feel the swollen reason why, but he didn't make a sound.

"You're a lot tougher than you look, Lott," she told him, and he just nodded.

"Okay, you and the others make sure you have what you need then hit the hay. Tomorrow starts bright and early."

"Yes, Mistress," he told her, then turned and headed off to tell the others.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Three brothers..." Dosay murmured as she looked at the volunteers before her. "All from Steven's loins, I'll bet... what to do?... what to do?..."

"Okay, studs, this is how it's going to work. We'll roll a die for the order, lowest first. If there's a tie, it's a re-roll. We don't have time to screw around so the first I'll take in my mouth, second in my pussy, third in my ass. When you're going to cum, pull out and fill the specimen jar being held for you. Then Gann and Roe will take you upstairs and you'll find out where you're sleeping."

"Sleep fast, because we'll have the results by morning and we intend to start milking at 6am and 6pm. If you need to play with yourselves before you're milked to build up your volume, fine. Just don't cum. Gann? Get out a die and figure out the order. Roe? Get a specimen jar and get ready to catch. I'm getting up on the table. You three... drop your breeches."

As one, they obeyed with no hesitation. Dosay stopped and stared at them with her dress half off.

"Oh... my... Goddess..." she whispered. "A matched set!" All three were of similar size - between eight to nine inches long, flaccid - and similar color, it being like coffee with just a little cream in it, and all three were uncut. Which was decidedly different than their father, who was definitely circumcised.

She dropped her dress and stepped out of it, walking over to the three young men. She fondled each in turn, stroking them slightly as they rapidly came erect and pulling back on their foreskins to reveal their glans. All of which were of a darker color, like a knob with a distinct flare. And all of them were definitely lengthening and thickening in her hand.

"Oh, Goddess, this is going to be so good..." she muttered as she let the last one fall out of her hand and went back to the table. The die determined the order - Zefron, Ely and Khalid - and Gann brought Zephron over to the table, positioning him at one end so that Dosay could tilt her head back while still supported by the bench, and essentially have him throat-fuck her.

It was going to be a long and energetic night.