Morena and the Matriarch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parlor was empty. Some gear in the form of saddlebags, bedrolls and other stuff was piled against one of the settees, but otherwise the room didn't look touched, nor did the kitchenette. So she walked on through into the bedroom and saw more items on the bed... in this case, the long guns and cartridge belts.

So there was some sort of a fight, Morena thought, now getting curious. But still, no Alyssa and no Steven. Then she thought she heard noises coming from the bath. Approaching cautiously - she really didn't want to get shot - she eased the door open and was inundated with the cloud of steam that poured forth. She also heard the unmistakable sounds of passion, and truthfully, her curiosity got the better of her. She walked on in.

Oh, my!!... she thought in surprise as she was confronted with the sight and sounds of Steven holding Alyssa up against the glass and fucking her from behind, while Alyssa was holding on to the top of the shower stall and crying out over and over in what had to be orgasmic bliss. Morena was riveted. She stood there watching Alyssa's ample breasts pressed against the glass and sliding up and down, while her long hair occasionally wiped part of the glass, letting Morena see the chiseled mountain of a man, dark skin against light, driving into her.

Morena swelled up. Fast. Her hand unconsciously went to her nethers and she started diddling herself as she watched. She was mesmerized. She tore at her blouse to open it, so she could roll her nipples between her thumb and fingers and still she was only aware of the animal rhythms coming from the shower. She slipped a finger inside and started fucking herself, her juices running down her legs, and still she was fixated on the coupling before her.

So the orgasm was a surprise. So much of a surprise that when it ripped through her, Morena lost her balance and fell writhing to the floor. The sound of her crashing against the toilet brought the fucking to a stop as Alyssa uttered "What the Fuck???" and Steven grabbed his pistol from the ledge and slid the glass door open so he could look out. Amazingly, Alyssa was still impaled on him.

What neither one of them expected to see was Morena writhing on the floor of the bath with one hand on her breast and the other down her skirts.

"What the Fuck!!" Alyssa iterated as she saw who it was.

"Yeah, really..." Steven said as he put the pistol back on the ledge and eased Alyssa off his erection. Then he stepped forward to kneel down by Morena.

"Are you okay?" he asked, offering a hand with a serious concern on his face.

Morena took one look at his still massive erection and came again, jilling like crazy.

"Oh, my fucking Goddess!" was what she managed to get out.

Steven looked back over his shoulder at Alyssa, confused. She didn't help things any by bursting out laughing.

"I think we must've given her quite a show, Steven," Alyssa laughed.

"Oh..." Steven acknowledged, and then looking down, it dawned on him.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, standing up and grabbing a towel to wrap around himself. Not that it did much good... he was sticking out like a tent pole.

"Can I give you a hand?" he asked again, once he was covered up.

"Let me help," Alyssa added, turning off the shower and walking out, not bothering to cover up.

Together, she and Steven helped Morena to her shaky feet and over to sit down on the toilet.

"I am so sorry to interrupt," Morena began apologizing as soon as some reason had returned to her. "I was looking to talk to you two and couldn't find you, and then I wandered in here and... oh, my Goddess! It was like a train wreck... I just couldn't look away... I am so very sorry..."

"We must be pretty bad at it, if we're like a train wreck," Alyssa smiled.

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant!" Morena exclaimed. "I meant, it was something I couldn't look away from, and then, with him..." her voice fell off as she just gazed at Steven's tent pole.

"Steven, you are severely distracting our hostess," Alyssa chided him, still smiling.

"I'm not trying to, Missy," he protested. "Hell, we even sent the servant woman away! How was I supposed to know?"

"The question is, my good man, how are we going to fix it?" Alyssa asked with an impish grin.

"Um, Missy... you're talkin' about Mistress Morena, probably second to the Matriarch in these parts," Steven pointed out.

"Yeah, so?" she asked, then turned to Morena.

"Mistress, would you like Steven to fuck you silly?"

Morena just whimpered.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Alyssa decided. "Let's move the show to the parlor. I'd like to keep the bed clean to sleep in." She looked at Steven and pointed at Morena.

With a shrug, Steven leaned down and picked Morena up as if she were a pillow and carried her to the parlor. "Where would you like her, Missy?"

"Oh, I think bent over the back of that overstuffed chair will do," Alyssa decided, surveying the room. "But first, let's get these off..." and she began undressing Morena who made no move to interfere.

"Wow," Alyssa commented when she finally had Morena naked. "Still as good looking as when you fucked my six guys... hope you're ready for your seventh." With that, she turned Morena around and bent her over the soft low back of the chair, which put her at about the right height for Steven's cock. There wasn't any worry about foreplay... she was still soaking wet.

Looking at Morena's ass and shaved pussy, Steven was hard again in no time. He eased up behind Morena and wiped the head of his cock around her pussy lips, picking up some lube before he eased his swollen manhood into her slit. The moan he got from Morena and her attempt to push back into him was all the encouragement he needed.

"Hang on, Mistress," he told her with a smile, "it's gonna be drivin' time tonight..."

He did exactly what he said he'd do. He started driving into her, long slow strokes to stretch her a bit and get his cock all lubed up, and then he took off pounding her. Morena took off, too - or so it sounded, like the puffing of a steam engine as she built up speed. The first time she went over, it was with a long moan and something about "oh, my Goddess..." After that, the moans intensified and the words became unintelligible.

Alyssa couldn't stay out of it. She decided getting in front of the woman getting pounded and playing with her tits sounded about right, so she did, rolling Morena's nipples between her fingers. That set Morena off on another set of crashing cums. Looking up and seeing Steven steadily pounding away, Alyssa commented, "Steven, if I see your cock coming out of her mouth, I'll know you're in the wrong hole."

"Wrong?" he asked without stopping. "Do you think she'd like it?"

"Don't know," Alyssa shrugged.

So Steven decided to find out. Pulling his well-lubricated cock out of her pussy, he stuck it in Morena's ass. The scream could have shattered glass. Steven figured he might have broken something, so he started to pull out.

"DON'T!!" Morena yelled. "STOP!!"

That confused Steven, so he kept pulling out.

"NO! NO! NO!" she cried out. "STOP! STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE! DON'T MOVE!!"

This time Steven got it and froze.

Morena lay there with Steven's dick half in her, half out, breathing heavily and on the edge of passing out. Slowly, though, her breathing eased and she experimentally pushed back on Steven's cock. Then she pushed a little more. Then she began slowly rocking, making him plunge in and pull out. Finally, she turned as much to him as she could and said, "Okay, you mahunga sonofabitch! Fuck me!"

So Steven did, starting slowly at first, then picking up speed and depth, pulling out more and plunging in deeper until he was almost out of her on the out-stroke and balls deep in her on the in-stroke. Morena was eating it up and it wasn't long before another set of crashing cums exploded in her and her wailing and moaning filled the room.

"I hope she's got decent soundproofing," Alyssa commented. "Or else her people are going to think we're killing her in here."

"Now you think about it," Steven muttered as he pounded away and Alyssa started laughing.

"I think she'll be walking a little funny for her meeting with the Matriarch tomorrow," Alyssa smiled.

"It... will... be... worth... it..." Morena managed to get out between Steven's thrusts. "Come... on... you... big... stud..." she worked at saying. "Cum... in... me!"

"Your ass or your pussy?" Steven asked, slowing down.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" Morena yelled at him. So he pulled his cock out of her ass, checked that he was clean and plunged into her pussy. The gurgling sound that came out of Morena's mouth is not possible to spell, but it certainly intensified as Steven built up to his climax and when he finally bellowed his release, she literally howled her cum into the night.

"Sounds like my Dire Wolves," Alyssa commented appreciatively as the black velvet descended on Morena and she slipped off into blessed unconsciousness.