Morgan

Story Info
Extraordinarily tall girl finds love, and more.
7.8k words
4.61
28k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thall
Thall
1 Followers

Morgan had an affliction. It began when she was twelve years old, she began to grow at an alarming rate. Now her mother and father were of normal height, there was not any strange growth stories in their family. Morgan's parents took her to doctors, trying to find out why she was growing. Nothing was ever proven, she was a normal healthy young woman. When she was fourteen she was six one, still a skinny girl who had to suffer the torments of being the tallest girl in school. She never went on dates, boys didn't want to be seen with a girl that towered over them.

By the time she was eighteen she was six-six and had filled out. Boys said dating her would be like climbing a coconut tree to get to the goodies.

Morgan spent a lot of time alone. She had no close friends to confide in, she felt like she was a freak of nature and besides that she was constantly horny, it was like her libido had grown with her size. She was wearing a 44DD bra but on her, her tits didn't look all that big. She could palm a basketball, but didn't have the skill or ability to play. She had to either make her own clothes or save forever to buy one good outfit. She cried when she got shoes because her feet were so big. But the one thing that made her hurt so deep inside, was that she knew in her heart, she would never find a boy that would love her.

They just could not understand the pain she felt.

Other than her height, she was a very pretty young woman, with long chestnut hair that hung down to her shoulders in gentle waves, she had soft green eyes, very long, long legs, a slender body and flat tummy. Men and boys lusted for her, she looked much older than her sixteen years.

Morgan sat by herself under the huge oak tree in the school yard. It was lunch time, she usually sat alone. It was like being seen with her would taint you. She would have loved to have sat in the common area, but she felt strange, like she was sitting at a small child's table.

She had her legs crossed indian style, she was wearing a green t shirt and white shorts that came down to the middle of her thighs. She was eating her first of four sandwiches, she had to eat all the time just so she wouldn't get skinny, she was always hungry, it seemed to her.

"Excuse me, Morgan, can I sit here with you?" the distinctly male voice asked.

Even just sitting her head was level with his tummy. She looked up, shading her eyes.

He was in several of her classes. She had seen him approaching her several times before he turned and ran. He was really shy and quiet. He was just the smartest kid in school and she knew kids were cruel to him too, they called him names like dork and doofus, just because he was not like them. She saw him around with his friends, talking about science fiction and the characters, their fantasy games. He just looked like a normal kid. With dark hair and glasses. He wasn't all that tall either. Probably about five ten a hundred and fifty pounds.

"If you don't mind sitting with a freak." she said going back to her sandwich.

He sat, cross legged like her.

He pulled out his own sandwich and sat staring at her.

Morgan felt his eyes on her. She looked up.

"Look, if your going to sit here, you can't stare at me, it makes me feel weird," she said in an angry voice.

"Sorry, but your anything but weird," he said softly. He lowered his head studying his sandwich.

"Right, just sit over there and check out the freak," she said, she would have thought he would understand what it was like to be made fun of and stared at it.

He looked up at her, his eyes locking on hers.

"Morgan, this is really difficult for me, I'm not very good around girls. I get all tongue tied and embarrassed, but if I don't say this, I don't think I could live with myself," he said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"What? You have a tall joke, did you bet your friends you could get me to blush with one of your crude jokes," she asked sarcastically.

He shook his head.

"I just wanted to tell you, I don't think your a freak, I think your beautiful, I think your the nicest and most beautiful girl I've ever met or seen. I don't like the way other guys talk about you and I've gotten into a few fights because of it. But it isn't my place to defend your honor, so to speak, unless I were dating you," he said.

Morgan sat with her mind in turmoil, her heart was going so fast she thought she would pass out. It was a joke, he was sitting her up for a colossal joke, he was going to get a good laugh out of it.

"You and me? Don't you think that would look kind of stupid?" she asked, gathering her things up.

"Look, I know you think I'm trying to make you look like an idiot. I've had it done to me a few times. You know Allison Jennings, the most stuck up girl in school?" he said.

She nodded her head, waiting.

"When I was twelve, she invited me over to her house, she seemed interested in me. I believed she liked me, because when you're alone, you'll believe anything. She got me out to the pool and told me we could skinny dip. Man was I stupid. I actually stripped to my jockey shorts when out pops the entire football team. They thought it was hilarious." he said smiling at the memory.

"Fine and dandy, but what kind of joke are you pulling on me." she asked.

"I would never pull a joke on you Morgan. I'm trying to ask you out on a date, we can go anywhere you want and I swear I won't pull any jokes on you." he said, his face was burning red and Morgan saw it.

"You want to take me out?" she asked him.

He nodded his head.

"You know everyone is going to laugh at us," she said.

"So, they already do - why should we care what they think?" he asked her.

"Okay, you can come over to my house and help me study," she said.

"Okay," he replied smiling.

They sat eating their sandwiches and when she pulled out her second one, he didn't say anything.

He reached in his paper bag and pulled out a cupcake in a baggy.

He offered it to her.

She took it, noticing her hands were twice as big as his, she pulled her hand back, tucking it between her legs. Why couldn't she have normal hands, why couldn't she just be normal?

* * * * *

They sat on the floor, their books spread out, her mother kept coming by the living room to look in. Her daughter had spent all afternoon trying on different combinations of clothes, she had pulled her hair back into a pony tail.

She had settled on a blouse and khaki shorts, she was barefooted. She knew it was for the boy sitting there gazing at her daughter with his big brown eyes. Her mother had a huge smile on her face. She knew the look of a boy in love, his shy glances and nervous smile. She had bought in snacks and drinks, he was very polite and so nice. She hoped her daughter didn't throw up her defensive walls for this boy. He seemed sincere.

"Here, see this angle isn't longer, it's shorter so you need to use a different triangulation," he told her moving closer to her so his shoulder pressed into her arm, he was pointing with his pencil.

Morgan wasn't paying attention. She was glancing at him. She wanted to trust him but it was so hard. If she did and he hurt her, she would be devastated.

His hand touched hers, he pulled her pencil from her fingers, setting it aside.

Morgan tried to hide her hand again.

He held her wrist and turned her hand over, he placed his palm to hers.

"Big, huh," she said embarrassed.

"No, your hand is perfect," he said caressing her fingers, he used his fingers on hers, he picked her hand up and entwined his fingers with hers.

"See, perfect," he said looking into her face.

She was breathing hard, he was right, it didn't matter.

"I really want to kiss you," he said looking at her lips.

"I don't know how," she whispered, scooting down so their faces were even.

He touched her cheek, she turned her head away.

"Why do you think you're so awful Morgan. You're so beautiful it hurts to look at you. Every time I see you my heart just goes nuts and I get this warm feeling. I couldn't believe I actually asked you for a date. Not because of being made fun of, but because your so beautiful, I just knew you were going to laugh at me." he said touching her lips with his finger tips.

"If you hurt me, I'll kill you," she whispered as he bought his lips closer to hers, she was watching his lips move to hers, she put her free hand on his chest as his lips pressed to her.

Her eyebrows went up. It wasn't a passionate kiss, it was a friendly kiss, lips meeting, his were so soft and moist.

He pulled back with a wet sound. Morgan looked into his eyes.

"That was nice," she said smiling, her cheeks were burning.

"Really, it was my first kiss," he said proud of himself, his hand was on her cheek his thumb under her jaw. He was going on pure guts and balls now. He was in love with Morgan, he had been since they had been little kids, he just never had the guts to approach her. She was just so damned tall and beautiful.

He had a fantasy that she would be the one. She did not know it, but he had a reason for falling in love with her. He too had an affliction, he just couldn't tell her yet.

Morgan was leaning back against the sofa, she wanted another kiss.

He pressed his lips to hers again, she tried pushing her tongue against his lips. He opened his lips and received his first fumbling French kiss, with the girl of his fantasies. It didn't take long before they were kissing like old friends, trying to outdo the other, playing dueling tongues with each other, learning how to move their through each other's lips. Morgan ran her hand through his hair, her arm going around his neck to his back. He was leaning into her and she began to slide over, pulling him with her, he was laying on her side, over her, kissing her, he held himself up on his outstretched arm.

"That will be enough of that." her mother said, after waiting while her daughter got soundly kissed, but before she got carried away.

The two kids jumped. Their breaths coming in quick gasps, Morgan straightened her blouse and giggled happily. She had been caught making out.

"Sorry." he told Morgan and then apologized to her mother.

* * * * *

Standing at the door, she looked down at him, his face was level with her chest, he had to look up at her.

He held her hand in his.

Morgan had her hand on his shoulder.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked her.

She nodded her head, smiling shyly at him.

He crooked a finger at her and she came down, he held the back of her neck as they kissed again. Morgan actually had hope, she liked him, more than a lot, but not in that way, not yet.

He still had some things to prove to her.

* * * * *

"Hey it's mighty mouse, you nailing that moose yet, mighty mouse?" Todd asked him in gym several weeks later. After everyone knew they were dating, after seeing them together holding hands, sitting under the oak tree kissing, after watching him walk her to class, after watching them leave together after school.

Tony ignored Todd. He dried off, his towel around his waist, he tried to wait until everyone was out of the locker room before showering.

He always wore a towel. To cover himself. They thought he was a priss but he had his reasons.

"How do you do it, do you get her on her hands and knees and climb on a chair?" Todd laughed.

"Does she MOO when you nail her?" Todd asked, getting others involved.

Tony pulled his shorts on and then his pants.

"I bet you get lost in that big pussy, god, she must be able to drive a semi in there, how about those big tits, does she slap them upside your head?" Todd wailed in laughter.

Todd was right behind him. Tony turned and it was one hell of a fight. Tony got a bloody nose, a split lip and his knuckles were scraped.

He got suspended for two days, under the no-tolerance policy for fighting.

He got grounded by his parents for fighting, he didn't try to defend why he got into the fight and he didn't call or see Morgan for two days. He couldn't go out or use the phone.

The morning he went back to school, Morgan found him at his locker. She pressed him up against the lockers and held his face while she kissed him hard.

"Are you okay? It's been all over school how you kicked Todd's ass because of me," she said stroking his hair.

"My lip still hurts a little. But I didn't kick his ass," he said.

"Yes you did, everyone says so. People are actually talking to me. They say Todd was really making fun of me and you had him down on the locker room floor kicking his ass. Does this mean your my boyfriend?" she asked him.

He closed his eyes. He lay his head on her chest as she held him close, his arms went around her body.

"I love you Morgan." he admitted to her.

"I love you too." she said softly stroking his hair.

He looked up at her.

She kissed him again smiling around his lips.

* * * * *

Morgan sat on the passenger side of his truck, it had a long bench seat, it was an older truck, yet it ran well, it was ugly of course, primer-ed in spots, a mismatch of colors. Kind of like them.

Her first movie date, she sat with a soda in her large hand, she sat against the door, a long expanse between them.

She was in a turmoil. She trusted him, she loved him more then she ever thought possible. All he had ever done was make her feel special, beautiful, feminine, loved and he had shown her in so many ways that he was completely devoted to her, he had defended her and never asked for payment, he felt it was his duty, she guessed. But he seemed so distant.

"Do I have to come over there?" he asked her. She liked to wear shorts, she had on the white ones she had worn that first day and a simple white blouse, she was actually wearing make-up and nail polish. She had wanted to look beautiful for him.

She scooted over next to him. He took her hand in his.

"Morgan, I need to talk to you," he said squeezing her hand in his.

"Are you going to dump me now?" she asked worriedly.

Tony looked at her, he shook his head.

"No! No, I would never dump you Morgan. But, I do need to talk to you, before we get really involved," he said.

"Okay, as long as your aren't dumping me," she said again.

"Stop it Morgan. I love you and what I have to tell you might make you not like me anymore," he said.

"So just tell me," she said.

"I think I need to show you and I don't want you to get all weirded out okay, I'm just going to show you," he said.

Morgan was getting scared now. She nodded her head.

He took a deep breath. "I would never do, or say, or act in anyway to hurt you Morgan. I have liked you for a long time, because your tall and your beautiful and your a woman, not a little girl. I want you to trust me, I know I can't make you trust me and that the only way to gain your trust is to be honest with you," he said taking a deep breath. She squeezed his hand.

Then he leaned back and pulled his zipper down, he unbuttoned his jeans.

She stiffened.

"No, it's okay, Morgan, I'm just showing you, honey," he said patting her leg.

She looked over, curious now, she had never seen a boys penis before, she had seen her little cousins, but never a young man's.

He raised up and pushed his jeans down.

He pulled his member up, letting it drop along his thigh.

It was nine inches, flaccid.

He looked at her.

"Wow." she said not knowing what she was looking at. He was not hard, maybe he was showing her that she didn't get him excited.

"Morgan, have you ever seen a cock before?" he asked her.

She shook her head.

"Most guys have five to seven inches, it is common. Guys with more than that are considered abnormal, or porn stars, but it's kind of difficult for a normal guy to date porn stars. Most women are unable or unwilling to put something this big inside of them. When I get excited or hard, it gets to be kind of long. Fifteen inches," he said softly.

She looked at him, she looked down at him. She looked into his eyes and it slowly dawned on her.

"You mean, because I'm tall..." she said her hand inching over to his member.

He grabbed her wrist.

He put himself back into his jeans.

"If the time ever comes, I just wanted you to know." he said.

Morgan had a lot to think about.

They made out in front of her house and she even got her hand down to stroke him through his jeans, he stopped her telling her it was quite painful to get an erection and then not being able to take care of it.

So she didn't push the matter.

After she went in, all hot and sweaty from kissing and having wanted him to touch her everywhere, she sat with her mother on the couch.

"He showed me his penis tonight mom," she said distractedly.

"Did anything happen?" her mother asked in a worried tone.

Morgan dismissed it. "No, he wouldn't even let me touch him, he's alright Mom, besides, I think we were made for each other. He has a huge dick, mom," Morgan said looking at her mother.

"Ho...how huge?" she asked her daughter.

"What's the biggest you can imagine taking mom?" Morgan asked.

Her mother felt a little uncomfortable, talking to her daughter about cock size, but her daughter seemed to be in deep thought.

"Well, your father is not huge, but he has a good sized one I find just right for me. He's about six inches, I guess eight inches would be about to much." her mother said.

"Mom, he's nine inches soft." Morgan whispered.

Her mother's jaw dropped, she stared at her daughter.

"Nine inches?" her mother asked awed.

"He says it gets to be fifteen inches when he's excited mom." Morgan said softly.

"Fifteen inches?" her mother asked a little horrified, thinking of her daughter and...fifteen inches!

"Mom, he says he loves me, I don't mean like little kid love. I think he's looking further down the line than just dating me mom," Morgan said looking into her mother face.

"Are you scared by this?" her mother asked searching her daughter's face, but seeing only a far away look in her eyes.

"Mom if he had let me, I would have made love to him tonight, I would have done anything he wanted me to do. But he truly loves me and he doesn't want me to get hurt," she said and tears began to flow from her eyes.

"I don't like the idea of you having sex Morgan, but Tony seems to be in control, he doesn't act or sound like a kid just out to get laid. I think tomorrow we need to get you started on the pill, we probably should have had this talk before. By the way you two act around each other, the sooner the better. it usually takes about eight weeks for them to begin working. I would feel better if you were practicing safety first." her mother told her.

"Eight weeks," she said and she began to smile.

"What?" her mother asked.

"Tony's birthday is in two months, I know what to give him," she said grinning.

They were an item at school, they went to dances together and Morgan met some other girls who told her that they had wanted to talk to her for years but she always seemed so stand offish. She made friends and she liked hanging out with Tony's friends and listening to them talk. Her best time came when he asked her to go to a convention with them and all his friends got together and made her into Xena, Warrior Princes, with the complete outfit.

She won best costume at the convention, she had felt so powerful in her warrior costume.

Tony called her his Amazon warrior princess and she smothered him with kisses and hugs.

Then his birthday came about, which she didn't make a big deal out of. She told him to come to her house at eight o'clock and for him not to eat beforehand, because she was fixing dinner. She had found he didn't care that she had to eat like a horse, she didn't have to act like some skinny little perfect size six model around him.

When he showed up, she was dressed in a tight little white dress that molded to her body and left little to the imagination. She had her hair down and she was wearing lipstick. She took his hand in hers, she pulled him into the house and he thought they were heading to the dining room for dinner. She led him down the hallway to her bedroom, she pulled him in and shut the door.

Thall
Thall
1 Followers