Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan screamed at the top of her lungs, over and over as each scalding hot stream of cum juice poured into her, filling her, swamping her pussy, going straight to her womb, soaking into her pussy walls, then leaking out down her spread lips to the bed below, coating her thighs with his goodness.

Tony sank to his knees his cock slipping from her, he lay his face on her ass, his hands stroking her thighs. She slowly fell over. Tony moved up and took her in his arms from behind, cuddling her, holding her tits in his hands, massaging them, being careful, he had been a little rough on her.

Morgan wiggled back against him sighing deeply. Tony kissed her neck, pulling her hair back so he could get at the smooth skin. Morgan reached back to hold his head in her hand.

"Do you think I'm a whore, or a slut?" she asked softly.

"No, don't you ever say that, your sweet and beautiful and I goolgody you," he told her in a soft voice. Filled with emotion.

Morgan smiled and closed her eyes, she was so tired.

"Happy Birthday, big boy," she sighed as she drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Tony rested his chin on her shoulder, he closed his eyes and wondered if Morgan would want to learn how to suck cock, he had dreamed of it for so long, but that was for another day. Right then, his cock was out of commission, but he would be ready after a nap. He snuggled up to Morgan and closed his eyes.

To Be Continued...