Morgana's Painful Lesson Ch. 3

Story Info
Morgana loses her virginity.
7k words
4.59
48.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers

Morgana lay in bed on Monday evening and wondered what the next morning would bring. Her mind had been filled with thoughts of nothing other than last Friday's party. She slipped her fingers inside her pussy and smiled as she remembered the events of that evening.

The time with Headmaster Dave had been wonderful even though she still felt ashamed of her bare-bottomed spanking and how she had been so wide open for his eyes to feast upon her not so hidden delights. She was to turn up at school tomorrow morning and goodness knows what he had in mind for her, although she could give him a few ideas of her own! She felt good being under his complete control and yet she still had that little part in her that wanted to disobey him. Perhaps she really loved the spankings after all and wanted even more punishment from him. As her mind drifted back she rubbed her little clit and moaned quietly.

Images of Sam came into her head, what an impressive thick black dick he had. Very tasty too if her memory served her correctly. She had really struggled to take all of him between her welcoming wet lips, yet he had insisted on pushing it right down the back of her throat making her gag on him. Her fingers were working herself really hard now as she approached her orgasm.

"Fuck me Headmaster! Fuck me Sam!" she screamed into her pillow.

What a dirty slut she felt at times and smiled at the thought. She licked her fingers, savouring every drop of her pussy cum; she really would have to make up her mind which of these two men she wanted to pop her cherry; that's if she got the opportunity to choose of course. She felt a little sorry for Ray as he was out of the running for now, but if she has got the chance of her strict Headmaster pummelling her from behind whilst slapping her cute ass and getting some tasty black dick, she wasn't about to give it up for anyone.

She drifted off to sleep and dreamt of Marcia filling her tight asshole with a butt plug in full view of the horrible shop owner. Marcia went on to remove her shirt and suck on her tender pink nipples. How good her warm hungry mouth felt to Morgana.

"Ring ring! Ring ring!" went her beside clock and Morgana nearly threw it out of the window!

"Damned alarm clock!" she muttered crossly to herself, "I should lying in today like everyone else instead of having to go to that rotten school." She had never been a happy early morning riser.

To make matters worse, her parents had said the previous evening that if she was going to school for a 'career talk' she was jolly well going to wear her school uniform.

She picked up her school report and wondered how she was going to explain to Daddy that every grade had dropped from the year before. I mean it wasn't like it was her fault that she was a growing girl and other 'things' had taken priority over school- work was it? But would Daddy understand? No he definitely wouldn't.

The problem was that she needed her parent's signature on it, to prove that they had seen it. Morgana knew she was playing with fire, but thought, 'what the hell' and she forged her Daddy's signature. Her parents were discussing the possibility of her going to college or university and didn't even realise that there was a final report as well as exam results to come – they would never know.

She put on her ridiculously short school skirt, her white blouse and white school ankle socks. There were no navy knickers in her drawer so she put on her tight white panties instead. She hunted around and fastened her scrawny looking red and blue striped school tie round her neck. She hadn't been able to find a white bra and such was her sulky mood she couldn't be bothered to look any further one, so just didn't bother. She had never felt so ridiculous! Didn't they realise she was eighteen years old?

She grabbed her satchel, sneaked the forged school report inside and went to say goodbye to her parents.

"Oh Morgana sweetheart you look so smart in your uniform, I can hardly believe you will be leaving school and entering the big wide world" said her Mammy.

Morgana could have been sick on the spot there and then with disgust at her Mammy's words, but even worse followed as her Daddy suggested she wore her blue hair ribbons – he'd always loved to see her hair in bunches.

"You are kidding me, right?" blurted out a horrified Morgana.

"Don't you speak in that tone to me young lady! You don't want a repeat session of last Friday afternoon and another bare-bottomed spanking do you? And I don't need the help of the Deputy Headmaster either!"

"No Daddy! Please don't spank me. I didn't mean it Sir. I will put them in right away for you. You are right, they look lovely for school." Morgana was so flustered and her cheeks were burning with the thought of it.

"Run along to school then, like my good girl" said her Daddy smiling and away she went before they could think of something else to add to her humiliation.

The walk to school was quite short and along the way Morgana met Roger, Ray and Sam. She waved over to them and they crossed the road to talk to her.

"Look I'm really sorry about you all getting a spanking because of me the other night," she said, hardly able to keep the smirk off her face.

"Oh you will be," said Sam in his usual cheery fashion. "Where on earth are you going dressed like that anyhow? Talk about 'Little Miss Pigtails', he mocked her. "Schools finished remember."

"Oh I have to go to see His Lord and Master, Headmaster Dave. Seems like I need a bit of extra tuition!" She winked at Sam who looked less than pleased with her for some unknown reason.

"See you soon then you lot. I don't want to be late for Sir do I?"

"OK Morgana, might be sooner than you think" Sam said with a rather mischievous grin she observed. He was always talking in riddles that black boy.

She decided to call for Marcia on the way, remembering that she had also been summoned. She knocked at the door of a rather rundown looking house; Marcia's mother seemed to sleep all day and goodness knows what she did at night! Well whatever the reason, Marcia had had to grow up quickly and learn to be self-sufficient from a very early age. Morgana couldn't remember ever seeing or hearing mention of her Dad. She knocked on the door again and rang the bell impatiently.

"ALL RIGHT! I'm coming, for goodness sake stop that noise! Marcia opened the front door and immediately fell about laughing when she saw Morgana.

"What the fuck are you wearing Morgana?"

Morgana blushed scarlet; "Oh shut up Marcia! It's not my idea you know. I don't dare take the ribbons out in case Daddy can still see me."

"I wish I had a Daddy, who wanted me to wear ribbons in my hair for him," said Marcia with a faraway look in her eyes. Morgana felt a pang of compassion for her friend.

"Anyhow, look at you! You look fantastic," said Morgana changing the subject quickly. Marcia in fact looked more like a prostitute than a schoolgirl; the contrast between the two girls was remarkable.

Morgana had always been in awe of Marcia's dark good looks. Today she was wearing a tight-fitting red satin top and a micro mini skirt to match. She wore black fishnet stockings that showed off her milky white thighs and garters. Her lipstick and nails were also bright red and glistened in the sunlight.

"Come on then!" Marcia snapped.

Morgana looked up quickly, her mouth watering, from taking in the sight of Marcia's firm half-naked breasts, hoping her friend hadn't noticed her staring. But there wasn't much Marcia missed and she smiled thinking she might have some fun with Morgana later. She teetered out of the door in what must have been at least 5-inch high heels and Morgana gazed longingly at her firm little ass gyrating in her over-tight skirt.

Finally they reached school, by which time Morgana was wondering if she was a lesbian in the making! No. She liked men too much; she decided she was just young and curious and it was natural to want to explore all that life had to offer.

They wandered through the main gates and waiting for the two errant schoolgirls was Headmaster Dave and his right hand man Deputy Headmaster Martyn. Morgana looked at Dave and her tummy flipped as she remembered all he had done to her and all he planned to do. She definitely had a 'thing' for older men.

"Marcia you will come with me and Morgana with Headmaster Dave" Martyn directed them.

"Yes Sir" squeaked Marcia in the most coquettish Morgana had ever heard.

"You look delightful Marcia," praised Dave. "Morgana take that scowl off your face and come with me."

So away the other two went Martyn and the ass-wiggling Marcia. Morgana had never felt so unattractive and felt sure that Dave must be feeling he had got second best in her.

"Now let's get down to business young lady, first of all I want to see your signed report from your parents." Morgana sheepishly handed it over.

"What did your Daddy think of this then Morgana? He must have very disappointed indeed, you were doing so well until this last term. Come here and sit on my knee and tell me all about it." Morgana walked over to him and obediently sat down.

"Well he said he was pleased that I would still be able to go on to further education Sir and so it was all right," Morgana mumbled.

"He might be satisfied Morgana, but I am not!" God how it turned her on when he spoke so sternly to her. A shiver went through her and her twin pink buds hardened.

"You have gone down in five core subjects, twenty spanks for each you bad girl! As to your performance in PE, we will get to that later."

"But that's 100 Sir! I can't take all that, I just cant!" she screeched.

"Let me do something else instead, please Sir," she purred in a low seductive voice.

Headmaster Dave just smiled and started to open her blouse slowly, button by button as she squirmed on his lap and he gasped in mock horror when he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. He cupped her full white tits in his big firm hands and flicked his tongue across her ripened teats. Morgana threw her head backwards, revelling in his attentions.

"Oh yes Sir! Keep going, suck me hard Headmaster," she pleaded.

His lust overcame him and hungrily suckled her, whilst roughly squeezing her firm maturing breasts. He held her nipples in his teeth and bit down hard; how he loved to hear her scream for him. It wasn't just pain she experienced, but that bittersweet feeling of suffering under her tormentors hands. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him further down to her breast, encouraging him to take as much as he could in his enthusiastic mouth. For the first time in her life Morgana felt the fleeting feeling of sexual power she held over a fully-grown man and she relished in it.

"You really are the most adorable little slut aren't you Morgana?" he growled. "Yes Sir," she whispered. "Can I suck on your prick please Headmaster?"

She didn't wait for an answer but knelt down in front of him and reached for his trouser zip and pulled it down eagerly. His cock jerked free, it was so hard for her already. She glanced up at him and saw a menacing stare in his eyes. She felt so deliciously submissive kneeling before him like this.

She cupped his balls in one hand and lightly squeezed them, whilst holding his cock in the other. As she wrapped her warm lips around the tip she heard him gasp and she began her task with enthusiasm. She slowly licked up and down the shaft, whilst peeling the back the foreskin to reveal his sensitive knob. Her tongue licked and flicked over the end and she felt him growing thicker inside her mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head firmly down the shaft; now she had no choice in the matter and sucked for all she was worth. She started to splutter and gag as he forced his prick ever deeper down the back of throat. She looked up at him revealing the panic in her eyes but was met by a lecherous grin; he wasn't going to go easy on this wanton schoolgirl slut.

"Suck harder you greedy little bitch!" he warned, "Or you will see just how demanding I can be."

Morgana by this time had tears in her deep blue eyes, desperately wanting to please him, but feeling out of control of the situation now. He continued to fuck her mouth remorselessly, tugging harder on her hair with each thrust. His cock was reaching down the back of her throat as suddenly she felt his hot liquid release. There was so much, some hitting the back of her throat, while the rest spilled over and dribbled down her chin and onto the floor. Dave released her hair and patted her head, like she was a little puppy performing for him.

"That was passable Morgana," he uttered. "It's just a pity you made a bit of mess on the floor."

She glared back him defiantly. "Well thank you for the 'praise' Headmaster," she replied sarcastically. He reached over and yanked her by the hair, pressing her face to the ground.

"I will not stand for any more insolent behaviour from you, now clean this mess up!" he bellowed. Morgana looked around fretfully unsure of what she was supposed to do.

"Lick it up Morgana!"

She stared at him in disbelief, but as she saw him about to raise his hand to her she quickly crouched down on her hands and knees and started licking. She felt totally humiliated her face aflame with embarrassment. And yet in a strange way she felt contentment, as though it was the right place for her to be, prostrate and subservient at this powerful man's feet, her Headmaster, her Master...

"That will do for now Morgana, its time for your spanking."

"But I did that instead of a spanking!" she wailed. "We had agreed it."

"I don't remember agreeing to anything, now get over here and bend over my knee. Morgana did as she was told but in her mind she swore she would get her revenge.

"The first twenty will be by hand over my knee."

Her excitement mounted as she waited for the spanking to start. He lifted her skirt and smiled at her little-girl white panties. He started smacking her very hard over those panties and she howled in protest. He administered the first twenty straight off without any let up. Morgana writhed about on his knee, all fours cheeks burning with shame; oh but it felt so good!

Dave peeled her knickers down to admire his handiwork and was very pleased with this pink rounded bottom in such close proximity to him. Morgana was sure she could feel a bulge in his trousers beneath her. Suddenly she felt him very roughly spread legs wide open and he slid a finger up inside her pussy.

"Wet already I see my naughty Morgana," he smirked.

"Yes Sir, Sorry Sir."

"Now lick my finger clean."

She enthusiastically did his bidding, relishing the taste and the aroma of her sexual arousal. If there was ever anything to get her juices flowing it was this. She had hoped he would finger her some more and she raised her hot cheeks up toward him, but it was not to be, he had other plans.

"Go over to my desk drawer and bring out the cat-of-nine-tails for the next twenty," he said harshly. She teetered over with her white panties round her ankles and brought it back.

"Knickers right off girl! Do I have to tell you everything? Grasp the back of the chair and bend over. What a lovely sight you make Morgana, now up on your toes, I want that sweet ass raised nice and high for me," he chuckled to himself.

She waited in position and for the few fleeting seconds before her punishment commenced, she enjoyed the cooling air on her sore bottom. A barrage of strokes came harshly across her thighs working up towards her buttocks. She stood up sharply after the first ten and grabbed her rosy cheeks. She was jumping up and down rubbing her stinging bare bottom.

"Get back over there at once! I'm only getting warmed," he said in such a severe voice that she felt a lump forming in the back of her throat. I'm not going to cry she told herself, without much confidence. I won't give him the satisfaction. She repositioned herself and waited. He kept her there for a torturous three whole minutes.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!" she wailed. Her ass was ablaze now, the pretty pink turning to deeper red.

"Three more to go Morgana, keep still I told you!"

THWACK! This one caught her low; the leather thongs curling round her soft milky thighs. She braced herself for the final two, her knuckles now white with gripping the back of the chair so hard.

THWACK! The thongs went between her splayed legs catching her pussy lips that peeped through. She gasped in pain and yet her pussy was getting wetter than ever.

THWACK! The final blow landed right inside the cleft of her bottom cheeks. She whimpered softly in front of her Headmaster and fell to the floor exhausted with her ordeal.

"Not so bold now are you Morgana?"

"No Sir, its hurts so much. I'm really sorry about my grades, please can you stop now"

"Another sixty to go young lady, and you will receive every single one," he replied. "Go and bring the cane from the corner of the room."

She walked over slowly and brought back the cane. Her bottom lip trembled as she desperately tried to fight back the tears welling up in her eyes once more. She handed him the cane, her head bowed. Dave lifted her chin and told her gently that he was very proud of how she had coped so far, but it was for her own good and his duty to punish her fully. She felt a little heartened at his words and yet couldn't why she was desperate to please him.

Morgana without being told bent over in the middle of room and grasped the back of her knees. She felt really afraid as she remembered how much the cane had hurt last time.

"WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Owwwwwww!" screamed Morgana as she jumped rubbing the welts on her bottom. "Please Sir! I can't stand it! I cant! I cant!"

Sir approached her, "Get your wicked little ass in position you slut before I run out of patience! You well deserve this punishment and it's going to be my pleasure to give it to you!"

She stood still again, terrified of the cane. Her tears flowed very freely now and she made pitiful little moans and cries. But even though she was in some distress she still felt her nipples burning with desire and her cunt wet and dripping. She felt so ashamed of herself and a little confused.

"WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"No more, I beg you Sir!" she squealed. Her tender cheeks were stinging so much and she was bravely trying not to jump up again, afraid of what he would do if she did.

Dave came over and said he was pleased that she had held her position. He gently caressed those burning cheeks, how he loved to punish this naughty girl. She had the most beautiful body he had ever seen or had the privilege to chastise. Her white rounded bottom was perfect for correction and turned the most attractive shade of pink, before eventually turning an exquisite red. Those breasts of hers were so delicious, firm large and pointing upwards that seemed to make them beg for a sucking. And how he loved her tears...

Dave gently opened her cheeks and she dutifully spread her legs wider for him as he stared at her delicate puckered little rosebud. He stroked his finger down the cleft and she felt her muscles tighten involuntarily, before relaxing once more.

He set about licking her with long strokes across the sore welts on her buttocks. He smiled as she pressed her little bottom towards him, so he might delve further inside. He loved her wanton enthusiasm and used his fingers to open her tight pink hole to stretch her for his tongue. She moaned in appreciation, she loved his tongue inside her bottom, almost 2 full inches were teasing her. He used his fingers and reached underneath for her swollen clit and began rubbing it gently.

The rubbing felt marvellous to Morgana, sending tingling sensations throughout her sex. Sir pushed two then three fingers up her juicy cunt and she unashamedly started to ride them, back and forth she rocked her hips, listening to his fingers slurp in and out of her wetness.

Morganauk
Morganauk
17 Followers
12