Morgana's Painful Lesson Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped licking and pulled her roughly over his knee and started to spank her with his large hands. He continued spanking until Morgana was worked up into a frenzy! She raised her bottom again for him, opened her legs and begged him to keep going.

"Oh yes, I love it! Spank me! Finger my pussy! Finger my asshole too Master! She urged him.

The spanking with the fingering was almost more pleasure than she could take. The warm feelings inside pussy spread throughout her body as she approached an overwhelming orgasm. Her body shuddered uncontrollably and inner muscles drew the Headmasters fingers further inside her wetness. She started to buck underneath him and still he kept spanking!

"Oh God! Yes, yes, yes! I'm going to cum!

Slowly she came back down from her peak and the Headmaster held her tightly over his knee stroking her burning cheeks lovingly.

"Thank you Sir, that was amazing. I so love your hands on my bottom, in my bottom, well everywhere!" she giggled.

"You are a very seductive young woman Morgana, but you need taming or that wilful streak will always get you into trouble. I want all of and I intend to have all you. I may loan you out to others from time to time for my amusement, but you will not have sex with anyone without my permission.

After your PE lesson I'm going to fuck your delectable shaven pussy and your tight little rosebud. I know it will hurt being your first time but that is my wish, so you will always remember it and know that you're mine. I will also bring you great pleasure Morgana; you need the experience and guidance of an older Master. Now get dressed for PE, I'm feeling generous all of a sudden your spanking lesson has finished early."

Morgana was speechless. She didn't know what to say to her Headmaster; she loved his harsh but exciting treatment of her but didn't know if she was ready to commit herself to him just yet. She wanted to be controlled and satisfied by him in every way but was she ready to give up all the fun she had planned over the holidays for just one man? Ultimately she knew he was perfect for her but damn it she wanted to be fucked by a few more men than him! She also remembered how he had treated her earlier and wanted to make him sorry.

She just looked at Dave and muttered "I haven't brought my PE kit Sir."

"Now that is a shame naughty Morgana as you certainly cant do it in your school clothes."

"But then I'd be doing it in only my panties! She protested loudly.

Dave gave one his little sneers he seemed to save especially for her humiliation.

"Get on with it then. I don't like to be kept waiting. I want five laps of the running track and one of the cross-country course to finish."

"But that's outside! I couldn't possibly do it wearing only my panties and ankle socks!"

"Oh but you can and you will," he assured her as he cruelly twisted her nipple and brought to her knees.

She meekly removed her skirt and top and stood before him painfully aware of his piercing eyes, but she tried hard to not let him see how he intimidated her. She stood proud and pressed back her shoulders thrusting her firm young breasts provocatively before him.

"My impertinent little slut, don't think I can't see the insolence in your eyes. I will soon rid of your impudent attitude young lady. Get yourself outside and want to see five laps of the track completed in double quick time! It can make up for your pathetic performance last term when you missed half lessons doing goodness knows what!"

Morgana shyly sneaked out of the entrance and onto the track. Headmaster Dave followed her out, with his leather flogger in his hand she noted.

"Get going miss," he said helping her on her way with a thwack of the flogger.

She looked round the track and was thankful to see no one was around and off she went. Being a big girl her breasts jostled up and down uncomfortably and she grasped hold of them as she ran. That didn't last long though as over the loud speaker came Sir's voice telling her put her arms at her sides. She felt acutely embarrassed, trust him to get a loud speaker to add to her misery.

Half way round the second lap she thought she saw a movement in the bushes, but couldn't make anyone out. She kept going but was already getting out of breath. Each time she passed her Headmaster he 'treated' her to a stinging thwack with his flogger.

Third time round at the far side she had to stop to get her breath. Out of the bushes appeared Alan the caretaker. Morgana covered her breasts and dropped to the ground in a futile attempt to hide her body. Alan was one of those men that when he looked at you made you feel uncomfortable, like he was undressing you with his eyes, well he didn't have to imagine it this time. He walked over to her and leered at her body. Without warning he pulled her up and grasped her breasts, she was horrified!

"I've imagined getting my hands on these little treasures many times," he laughed.

"Stop it! I will tell Sir!" shouted an outraged and shocked Morgana.

"He won't hear you," taunted Alan.

He thrust her nipples together and hungrily sucked one then the other. He was extremely rough but Morgana to her chagrin felt those telltale nipples harden under his tongue. What was wrong with her? She knew the answer of course she just loved sex! She actually felt rather disappointed when she heard the speaker telling her to get going.

Passed the Head again, whack! She seethed underneath; who did he think he was? Back round to the other side had her puffing and panting and she smiled to herself to see that Alan was still waiting. This time she dodged passed him and teased him in mocking voice; "Bet you would like to have to got your grubby little hands on my gorgeous ass!" Alan was infuriated at having missed his chance to get another feel of her abundant charms.

One lap to go and Morgana was red faced and really struggling to keep going. When she got to Dave he explained that when she got to the far side of the track she would go into the little forest and complete one circuit of the cross-country track. His instructions were met by a scowl and for her trouble she got another whack on her sore backside.

"When you are finished get yourself into the shower and then join me in my office where at last I will make you mine."

Morgana's tummy flipped in anticipation, she was finally going to feel a man inside her.

"Yes Sir," she replied timidly, he always had that effect on her damn him!

Off she ran with renewed enthusiasm and left the track just before Alan could get his hands on her. She could see he was livid this time and chuckled to herself; she rather enjoyed having this effect on men.

She started to feel a little apprehensive the further she went into the forest. It wasn't that it was a long way just that it was darker and she didn't like being there on her own. Faster and faster she ran when a sudden movement up ahead stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Alan is that you?" she called. There was no reply. "Please Alan don't mess about your scaring me."

Out of the bushes jumped the perpetrators.

"Oh its just you lot," laughed Morgana in a heightened squeaky voice. "You just about scared me to death!"

Before her stood Roger, Ray and Sam.

"Well now Morgana you look ready for a little fun," said Sam in an acrimonious voice.

Morgana didn't like the mean look in his eye and felt a bit scared of him. She decided to flee and made a run for it.

"Grab her lads!" shouted Sam.

"Lets see how sorry she really is for getting us all in trouble the other night."

They easily caught up with her and Roger and Ray dragged her unceremoniously in front of Sam who grasped both nipples between finger and thumb and twisted them very hard making her cry out in pain. How she wished at this moment she was back in the strong arms of her Headmaster.

"On your knees cunt! You think you are so much better than the rest of us Morgana, even here today getting special treatment from Sir no doubt. You arrogant white bitches are all the same, you lead us on but the poor black boy is never quite good enough to fuck your precious pink pussy is he?"

Morgana fell to her knees and glanced around wildly looking for an escape route, there wasn't one. Her eyes filled up and she started to sob, the tears running freely down her cheeks. Sam knelt down in front of her and slapped her face sharply.

"Don't waste your tears, they mean nothing to me slut. You are going to get what's been coming to you for a long time."

"I've never said anything about you not being good enough Sam," she whimpered. Had lead on him a little bit in the past she wondered to herself?

"Oh so you 'want' a black man to be your first fuck do you? Here I was thinking I was only worthy enough for a blowjob to satisfy your greedy little mouth. Well I have witnesses now you piece of white trash; they will say you were begging me for it and by the time I'm through you probably will be."

Roger was too scared of Sam to do anything and Ray was still feeling very pissed off by Morgana's sudden lack of interest, so they both just nodded in agreement.

"I want you to stay on all fours like the bitch dog you are; Ray hold her hands so she cant move. Roger you can squeeze her tits while I fuck her"

Ray duly obliged and Roger's face lit up as he knelt to the side of her grabbed her full soft breasts. Morgana had never felt so scared in her life and her body started to tremble as Sam walked round slowly to her awaiting rear end.

He put his hands underneath her and touched the crotch of her panties. She flinched away from him. He laughed aloud and told the others that she had already creamed her knickers for him. Morgana's face burned with the disgrace she felt. He pulled them down and handed them to Ray.

"If she makes too much noise stuff them in her big mouth."

He roughly spread her knees and made her crouch down even further. She had never felt so deliciously exposed out here in the open. The summer breeze wafted around the wetness of her pussy and sent a warm tingle up inside her.

Sam then roughly thrust his long fingers inside her and made her flinch with the force he used. She became aware of another finger probing her puckered bottom hole, circling around and then plunged straight inside without any lubrication.

"OW!" she screamed.

"You black bastard!"

"No more than you deserve sweetheart," he said as he plunged into her once more with full force. He withdrew his finger and she felt the tip of his dick pressing at her tight hole. She braced herself for what she knew was about to happen.

He slammed his dick inside her.

"NO!" she screamed. "It's tearing me inside Sam, you are too big!"

Sam just laughed, he wanted to punish this arrogant white bitch and he just loved a tight virgin white ass!

"Please stop!" she pleaded. "I can't take any more!"

Morgana's ass was on fire; he was huge! He grabbed hold of her hips and started rocking her backwards and forwards on his thick black dick.

Each thrust brought renewed pain to Morgana, her tiny asshole stretched wider than she ever thought possible. It stung so badly and tears flowed freely down her cheeks. How she screamed, her voice piercing the silence of the darkened forest.

"That's right my white little cunt scream all you like, no-one can hear you. You are no longer an uptight prissy schoolgirl, you are a black man's slut bitch. The more you squeal the more I love it and the harder I'm gonna fuck you. I wish you could see this black man's thick dick up that sweet pink hole of yours."

But as Sam continued Morgana started to become more accustomed to his size and the initial pain waned a little. She soon found herself rocking gently with his rhythm in spite of herself.

Roger continued to play with her nipples and had decided to lie underneath and suck on them. It felt so good to her.

Ray began to kiss her full on the mouth; she had forgotten how sweet his kisses tasted. She kissed him back with enthusiasm, sucking on his long tongue and offering hers to him. She started to feel those familiar stirrings of desire; her pussy began to ache to be filled. Ray withdrew from her mouth and began to unbutton his trousers. His large rock hard cock jerked out only inches from her mouth. He saw Morgana's eyes darken with lust.

"You want this Morgana? If you do then you will have to beg me for it," he teased her, slapping his cock her across her cheeks. He smirked as he saw her unsuccessfully trying to capture him in her mouth.

"Oh Ray please let me suck you. I'm begging you, fuck my mouth with your tasty cock!

PLEASE RAY!"

He slammed it right down the back of her throat and she spluttered and gagged on him and all the while Sam hammered away at her delicate little rosebud with his huge black dick. She moaned with pain and pleasure. Roger was so excited he bit down hard on nipples and was wanking himself at the same time.

Sam withdrew from her white cheeks and put the head of his dick inside Morgana's pussy. She knew he was teasing her; she needed him inside. Gently he moved just the tip of his shiny dark knob in and out. It was driving her mad; she desperately needed him to fill her aching cunt. She tried pressing back but he moved away.

"Please fuck my pussy Sam! I'm desperate here."

"Beg for it you white bitch!" he laughed.

Morgana knew she was beaten, she had to have him inside her.

"I'm begging you Sam ram your fucking big black dick deep inside my pussy!" She was taken aback at her own words, but she couldn't help herself.

He plunged deep and hard inside her. He felt so thick and filling in her hot wet cunt that she immediately started riding on his wooden shaft. Her muscles contracted pulling him deeper inside. She had never felt so turned on! It was so much better than she had dared to hope for. She was no longer a virgin... The thought turned her on even more and she rode his rock hard cock for all she was worth.

Roger sucked her tits, Ray fucking her sweet lips with his delicious cock and Sam pounding deep into her needy pussy. She felt like a bitch on heat! All her senses had never felt so alive; the atmosphere was electric. She knew she would cum soon.

Then everything happened at once. Roger shot his load all of a sudden and with such force sprayed it all over big tits and he started massing his cum all over them.

Ray's cock grew that little bit bigger and he grabbed her hair forcing his manhood even further down her throat. He let out a lusty groan as he came in her mouth. His tasty cum went down the back of her throat, filling her mouth in such abundance that it spilled out dripping down her chin. Morgana greedily lick her lips; she wanted it all.

Sam was riding her like a stallion punishing her sweet pink pussy with every thrust and when he started to slap her rounded buttocks with every stroke she felt she couldn't take much more of this overwhelming pleasure. The more brutal he was the more she loved it.

"Oh Sam I'm going to cum! Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

Her body started to shudder out of control as she bucked and writhed on his magnificent black dick. Faster and faster he rode her and she responded with equal enthusiasm thrusting backwards on him. Her cunt was soaking wet with her own juices and Sam's pre-cum.

"Oh God! I'm coming! Yes, yes! I love it you black bastard! Fuck my white pussy!

Her orgasm was so intense she felt she might pass out and seconds later Sam filled her with his spunk. He shouted in ecstasy at his moment of release and pumped every last drop of his juices inside her tight cunt.

"It will never feel as good again Morgana, now that you've had a black man's prick inside you," Sam told her.

Morgana lay on the ground exhausted. What a fabulous experience. Once she had got over her initial fright she had loved every sucking, fingering, fucking minute! The harder Sam treated her the more she loved it. She knew she was a lost cause; a slave to her sexual need.

Her mind went to suddenly to her Headmaster. Oh no, what had she done! She was supposed to be going back to see him; he should have been the one to make her a woman. She suddenly felt the need to go and run to him, she wanted to feel safe in his arms. She quickly got up and went to put her clothes back on.

"Not so quick said Sam. We still owe you for getting us all a whipping last Friday night. Drag her over to that tree lads."

She thought about trying to run away from them, but she was so exhausted she knew that it would be a futile gesture. They made her stand up and tied poor Morgana with her back to the tree. Her hands were secured behind her and Sam made her spread her legs before he tied them as well.

"Right Morgana, I want you to think about what you have done," he mocked in his best 'Headmasters voice'.

"You really are the most delicious white slut it has ever been my pleasure to fuck."

With that they the lads turned to go.

"You can't just leave me here!" Morgana screamed after them. "Anything could happen to me, anybody might come along!"

"That's what I'm depending on," laughed Sam with a farewell wave.

"YOU BASTARD!" yelled Morgana after him. But her expletives fell on deaf ears.

She felt incredibly vulnerable yet in a strange way she felt liberated; there was something incredibly exciting about being tied to a tree in the open air like this. Her enthusiasm didn't last too long though as time went on she became stiff and ached. Her already tender bottom hurt even more as it rubbed up against the rough bark.

A cool breeze blew and she felt her nipples stiffen. There was sudden stillness in the forest and Morgana suddenly had never felt so alone.

But she was about to find out to her cost, that she was anything but alone...

To be continued...

* * * * *

I have enjoyed writing Morgana's continuing adventures and hope that you will enjoy reading them. If you would like to know what happens next please let me know in your feedback. I am thankful to everyone who has already voted for me and mailed me with their comments and ideas. It is your encouragement that spurs me on. Thankyou.

12