MorganRunner14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chatting about Morgan? Was he really? Where would he do that? Maybe all the people watching her were talking about her. She started perusing the yahoo chat room list but didn't see anything good. She then recalled that her account was set up as a minor. Just as well since showing up when they were talking about her wouldn't be good.

Morgan un-retired her mom's old laptop and booted up. She created a new male adult yahoo account (TheGuy1960) and started looking through chat rooms. Then she noticed the ‘Go to Chat User'. She clicked on it and entered ‘MasterCK4891'. It tried to connect and then a message popped up, ‘Morgan Luvrs chat room is full. Try Later' Morgan Luvrs? No way. She tried to get in for 15 minutes before the room popped open and a list of 40 users filled the screen. It stayed blank for a moment.

KILLR_JOE: Blah Blah homework homework chat chat

TOMKNIGHT: Yup yup but patience is a virture

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: And payoff is bliss

KILLR_JOE: no shit man

TOMKNIGHT: …and theres still towel time to come!

CUTRIGHT9: You mean towel off time

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: lol

KILLR_JOE: lol

Morgan stared at the screen unbelievingly. She looked at the view me list and saw all those names on it. They were indeed the ones watching her.

She stood up and walked to her dresser and pretended to get some thing from it. She came and sat back down and looked at the screen.

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: She's UP!

CUTRIGHT9: On the move.

KILLR_JOE: Towel time :)?

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: Back down…false alarm

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: DAMN

SLIMPIKENS: Crap, my wife's gonna be home soon.

Morgan sat back in her chair and watched the words fly by.

KILLR_JOE: Oh I love when she sits back. What a fuckin cutie

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: Here, here!

MASTERCK4891: How I'd love to forcefeed that pretty face a hot load from my cock.

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Don't sugarcoat it Master…You should let your feeling out…lol

MASTERCK4891: Hehe…and a special thanks to Teddyboy (or NXTDRNBR as he is now known) for finally moving that fuckin pencil holder!

Morgan froze. Slowly she sat up and read it again.

SLIMPIKENS: yes, kudos to NXTDRNBR

NXTDRNBR: My wish is your command!

Morgan glanced at her pencil holder. It was no longer in front of the webcam, but a few inches to the right of it. Ted had been in her room! Holy shit. For some reason her only thought after that was that she was glad she installed the CamHide program to make the webcam window unseen. She hadn't wanted her Mom to see it running. If Ted had seen the cam running he would have known she knew about it. She opened the webcam screen and could see that right half of the window was now clear and most of her bed and the bedroom door could be seen.

She took another sip and sat back.

CUTRIGHT9: Did anyone catch her Mom putting clothes away this afternoon?

MASTERCK4891: Yup

CUTRIGHT9: She's do-able too

SLIMPIKENS: Not likely that she'd get naked in here...hehe

NXTDRNBR: Doubt it…but I have seen her tits

Morgan's jaw dropped.

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: No way.

NXTDRNBR: Oh yeah, last summer. Caught her through the blinds with my binocs

MASTERCK4891: wow

NXTDRNBR: Yup, Morgan's gonna have a very fine set of tits in a few years.

NXTDRNBR: …not that they aint perfect right now

CUTRIGHT9: I was gonna say…I'd nurse on those little babies for a week.

Slowly she typed in the chat box

THEGUY1960: How did you get in the house?

She waited.

NXTDRNBR: Copied the key a few years ago. Just dug it up again

CUTRIGHT9: You dog you!

Morgan watched for a few more minutes. Her panties were wet. Never before had she ever gotten wet without touching herself. She felt like she was going to explode or pass out. Instead she got up.

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: She's up again

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Checking out the dresser…

MASTERCK4891: and OFF WITH THE SHIRT!

Morgan dropped her shirt in the basket and walked over to the far side of the bed where she knew they could now see her with the unobstructed view. She started to remove her bra.

SLIMPIKENS: Oh thank you God!

LOCKJAWww: Look at those puffy nubbies

KILLR_JOE: and the pants

TOMKNIGHT: If we get bush I will just die happy

CUTRIGHT9: Fuckin A

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Lookit that

SLIMPIKENS: We have bush!

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: Does that look tasty or what?

TOMKNIGHT: I'm dying and I'm happy

SLIMPIKENS: shes gone

LOCKJAWww: clapping icon

KILLR_JOE: clapping icon

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: clapping icon

When Morgan finally got back to her desk she read through the log. She smiled at the clapping icons. They were repeated again after she had come back from the bath and got into her PJ's. Later that night in bed she thought of how they loved her ‘fine blonde cunt' and how they would love to stick their finger, tongue and cock in it. She felt so sleazy. She wondered what being forcefed a hot load was like. From someone old enough to be her grandfather. As she came she knew it had to be good.

When she got home from school the next day she reread the log from the day on her laptop. Again they loved her little morning show of getting dressed though she mainly only showed them her backside. And again she loved some of the more explicit comments about what they would do with her rear end.

As she sipped her Snapple she saw how Ted (or rather NXTDRNBR) has them view his webcam. He was showing from his window Morgan walking out her driveway and to her busstop. They knew he was on the level. They also did something else. They started a bidding war.

Ted knew each Tuesday evening Morgan's Mom would take her to choir practice at the school. After they left he would sneak in and steal Morgan's sweaty jogging panties. The highest bidder would get them in the mail.

When Morgan got home the first thing she noticed that indeed her panties were gone. As she read through the log she saw the clapping icons as a masked Ted had pulled her pink striped panties from the basket, sniffed them and then in front of the webcam had placed them in a ziplock baggie and then into a manila envelope. By this time on Thursday for the total of $100 MASTERCK4891 would have his nose buried deep in the scent of Morgan's tender young pussy.

Within a few minutes the group had hatched a plan for Ted to buy matching panties and substitute the same panty in the basket for the one he stole. The next day he would check her brand while she was on her run.

Later that evening at the same time that Morgan rubbed herself to orgasm, MASTERCK4891, with Morgan's panties wrapped around his cock flooded his load into the soft pink material.

Ted later received and interesting IM from MASTERCK4891. Tomorrow during Morgan's run Ted would have a second item on his agenda.

At lunch time the next day Morgan sneaked out of school and ran to the nearby strip mall. She popped in the Fashion Bug and bought ten new pairs of panties to replace all the unmatched pairs in her drawer. When she got home she threw nine of them in the dryer to make them look used but left the tag on one. When she got to her room she set her books on the desk and her Snapple in front of the cam to block the view. She yanked out her old panties and jammed in the new ones. After she was satisfied that all looked normal she went back to her desk.

She pulled out the laptop, which was still running, from her locked drawer and opened it. She smiled as she saw the joy following Ted's announcement that she just got off the bus was replaced with bitching at a Snapple bottle. She kept teasing them by drinking and setting it in the way again. As she reviewed the log she found that TOMKNIGHT would be the lucky owner of today's panties. He might have to wait until tomorrow when Morgan was at school but Ted would try. She also kept seeing references to Ted's big surprise. The thought left her mind as she changed and left for her run. She knew Ted would be over while she was gone and bet herself $50 that the Snapple would be moved out of the way when she got back.

Morgan's mom pulled in the driveway just as Morgan was finishing her run. Her mom had no problem agreeing to go out to Chi-Chi's for dinner.

Morgan had to hide her grin when she reached her room and saw that indeed her drink was moved. She came over and took big swig and thought about placing it in front of the cam again. Instead she sat on the bed and took another drink. She looked at the bottle strangely for a second. Something seemed different. She set the bottle on the floor and pulled off her top and stretched. She pulled off her shorts, took another swig and lay back on the bed in just her panties. She knew the crowd would like seeing her like this. She knew they'd like it even more if she rubbed her pussy.

Finally she sat up and took another big drink, finishing her iced tea. She decided to give them a treat by sitting topless at the computer.

TOMKNIGHT: Wow topless typing. SHOT SCORE!!

CUTRIGHT9: Beautiful!

KILLR_JOE: Look at those little beauties

NXTDRNBR: Gotta love that little mole

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: I still can't believe she drank it!

MASTERCK4891: Oh yeah, downed it like no tomorrow.

TOMKNIGHT: If she only knew.

Knew what? Did they drug her? Morgan frantically scrolled up.

SLIMPIKENS: lol Fashion bug! NXT is the man.

MASTERCK4891: hehe, I know who's headed to the Bug tomorrow.

She scrolled down a little.

KILLR_JOE: What's he doing now?

CUTRIGHT9: He's pulling his fricken wiener out

CHUBMANz: He gonna cum on her panties?

MASTERCK4891: You'll see in a second

TOMKNIGHT: Strokin strokin strokin

SLIMPIKENS: lol

CUTRIGHT9: Not the Snapple!

KILLR_JOE: Holy shit

MASTERCK4891: There she blows!

SLIMPIKENS: No way

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Did he really just cum in that bottle?

Morgan looked over at the empty Snapple bottle. She really didn't just do what she thought she did.

TOMKNIGHT: She's back.

MASTERCK4891: C'mon Morgy, we know how thirsty you are after a run.

CUTRIGHT9: Drink! Drink! Drink!

SLIMPIKENS: There she goes!

KILLR_JOE: And again.

CHUBMANz: and off with the top

MASTERCK4891: Uh oh she's lookin at it. She knows something is wrong.

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Look at her laid back like that. Please lord give me 5 minutes with that body!

CUTRIGHT9: Get in line after me Wig

MASTERCK4891: Gulp gulp…and there it goes down the hatch

TOMKNIGHT: wow

SLIMPIKENS: I'm fucking speechless.

MASTERCK4891: So Teddy how does it feel to have your entire load in her belly?

NXTDRNBR: I'd have to say pretty darn good

KILLR_JOE: Too bad it wasn't her lips wrapped around your cock instead of that bottle, hehe

Morgan was in shock. She had just drank all of whatever came out of Ted penis. She swooned at the thought. She ‘placed' an open book in front of the cam and leaned back in her chair. One hand rubbed her belly where Teds cum was now in and the other hand rubbed her crotch. She pushed her panties far inside her as she rubbed and then came hard. TOMKNIGHT would have a very nice set of panties.

When Morgan got home after dinner the panties were gone. Later that night she came again fantasizing about having Ted cum right in her mouth.

By the next day Ted's little business venture had taken on a second venue. At the cost of $100 to MASTERCK4891 a package on ice was already on its way to Ted.

A day later Morgan sat at her desk. She was breathing hard from her run, but even more from the sight of the bottle of Ice Tea. She had read the log and already knew that Ted had been in the room, opened a small box, cut the corner of a small ziplock baggie and emptied it's milky white contents into her drink. In the chatroom MASTERCK4891 was willing her to drink. She pulled up his profile and looked at his picture again. He wasn't a pretty sight. She picked up the bottle and put it back down before drinking. The chat room booed her. Morgan then lifted the bottle to her lips. Slowly she let the cool liquid fill her mouth. She swallowed. The chat room went nuts. They continued to cheer and clap when she drained the bottle a few minutes later.

For the next two weeks Morgans Luvrs continued their voyeur, panty theft and body fluid assault on pretty little Morgan Healy. Most of the regulars had not only received a pair of her panties but had a load of their cum in her belly.

Since then Morgan twice had her friend Darsey over to run with her. She wanted them to see her naked and made sure they got a nice view of Darsey's bigger tits. Morgan had her try on a few tops until they got one that fit. Morgan wondered later what Darsey would think if she knew all those old guys were seeing her naked. Morgan was in heaven knowing Darsey had also unknowingly had two loads of Teds cum in her belly as well.

After awhile Morgan realized that the chatroom was getting a little weary. She didn't even bother reading the logs some days. She actually spent more times talking with friends and posting than being obsessed with the chat room.

She decided that maybe she would masturbate for them. Unknowingly of course.

What she didn't realize was that the chat room was coming up with its own way to spice things up. They were hoping for a more one on one approach to getting there cum inside young Morgan.

And when men have there mind set on something….they get it done.

END PART 1

12