Morgan's Butthole

Story Info
My sister moves in with me on one condition...
1.4k words
3.82
221.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

Sometimes my sister would lay naked on the couch after work and I could smell the sweet, yet, musky scent of her pussy and butthole when I walked in the door. That would usually catch my attention enough to draw me to her. Once there, I would massage that firm but juicy peach of an ass, and before I knew it, I would be all up in that shit.

By the time she turned eighteen, Morgan had become just as disenchanted with our parents as I had been. Unlike me, however, she had not been ambitious enough to do anything about it. So, after she came crawling to me on her knees, I let her move in on one condition; that she would be there for me whenever I needed her. It seems to have turned out well for both of us as we have gone from just being best friends to now being lovers.

Just like most siblings, we had our disagreements over the years, but for the most part we had been very close and enjoyed spending time together. This situation wasn't really any different except now we were on our own and made our own rules. Even though she could be a total bitch if she wanted to, Morgan was usually the perfect roommate. She would have the house spotless when I got home, and dinner on the table. Sometimes we would sit down at the table right away and eat. Other times I would kneel down in front of her and suck the sweet nectar out of her tight little snatch before filling my belly.

On this particular evening, I chose food first. Morgan sat across the table from me completely naked: her perky little tits standing at attention as she leaned over to dish me up. Her breasts were a little bit more than a handful, which was perfect for me and her nipples were thick and long with small areolas. "What if you get me pregnant ones of these times and my breasts get huge and saggy, will you still love me?" She had asked on one occasion. The question itself made me smile as much when she asked it as it did anytime I thought of it afterward. I had never answered her, I just pushed her head back down on my cock and watched her eyes roll back with pleasure as she took me in all the way to the back of her throat.

Morgan never asked for much from me. She just seemed to know that I would always take care of her. Her bills were paid, a sweet little SUV was parked in her side of the garage, the fridge was always full, and she had more clothes and shoes than any one woman should know what to do with. Plus, sex wasn't an issue at all. We were both very much in love with each others body and had a hard time keeping our hands off of each other any time we were together.

There were times when I just wished we could change our names and move away to a place where no one knew who we were. Even though it would be next to impossible to get legally married, we could raise a family together and live as though we were a real couple. It's what I most desperately wanted and I couldn't imagine that Morgan felt any different.

She had made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw which she knew were my favorites. I watched as she fixed my plate so eagerly, her eyes moving back and forth picking up every detail, making sure that she pleased me as perfectly as she could. It was the same type of look that she'd have when I was on top of her in bed, fucking the shit out of her tight little pussy with my very sturdy cock. She would moan and bite down on my shoulder, sometimes striking it with the heel of her hand as her body trembled beneath me, and her inner fluids gushed over my cock.

While we ate she would ask me about work. Same questions almost verbatim every night, but somehow they never seemed monotonous or redundant. She would always manage to spice up the conversation somehow, to make me feel like a king and that hearing about my job was more important to her than any other question she could ask. She always liked to hear about any girls that I had seen during the day and any lustful thoughts I had about them. She wasn't jealous at all, it was actually the exact opposite. She wanted to revel with me in my pleasure and soak up any desire that had been produced through my encounter. She had made it very clear that she wanted to watch me fuck another woman, especially our mother or our older sister, Tracy. I think she desperately wanted to join in with me and sample our mother's and sister's tender flesh.

She watched as I ate my food and answered her questions. I could see the passion welling up just behind her eyes and I knew that it was most likely going to be a night to remember. "What about other guys?" I asked. "Have you seen any potential double penetration partners for me."

"I only want your cock." She answered matter of factly. This seemed very strange considering she wanted to hear my stories and cared so much about my desires. "Plus, I hardly ever leave this damn house." She added with a wink. It felt good to be loved so completely; to know that I was always on her mind.

After dinner, she excused herself and headed into the bathroom while I cleared the dishes and placed them in the sink. Eventually we would do them together. I would wash and she would rinse and dry. But now she was about to brush her teeth and wait for me to come join her. She would be bent over the sink; completely naked except for the long pink socks with the white sports stripes which climbed all the way up her legs and ended just below the pale white skin of her ass cheeks. Her legs would be spread just enough to expose the drop of liquid glistening between her pussy lips. She would be glancing back at me from the mirror, vulnerable, inviting me to take her, to once again claim her as my own.

I would be overwhelmed at first. Wanting to sample it all, but not knowing exactly where to start. I would definitely want to fuck her pussy, to feel her muscles tighten down on me and listen to her squeal as her body begged for more. I also wanted to bone her ass, spreading her tight little anus as wide as possible and watching her face as her fingers clawed against the countertop hoping for some kind of relief. I want to blow my wad inside of her and watch as it drips back out of the dark hole and falls onto the smooth face of the tile on the bathroom floor. But first I get down on my knees, spread her cheeks gently and slip my tongue inside of her slippery snatch, and press my nose against her butthole. I breathe her in, savoring every taste and smell as I try to lose myself inside of her. My tongue flashes against the sensitive skin of her clit and she stiffens. I slip two fingers inside of her, finding the dainty little raspberry on the opposite side of her pelvis, and rotating my fingertips over its surface. She screams and then goes limp leaving her body powerless against my imposing will.

That night we cuddle in our bed, her naked ass covered in my handprints, long blonde hair flowing over my chest, her petite hand nestled against the lower part of my rib cage. I doze off and dream of the day when it all falls apart. When we are forced to live separately and pretend that we love other people. I despise the idea; even deep in my sleep. I try to fight it and when I wake up I realize that for now everything is okay. Tomorrow, I will go back to work, and when I come home the whole fantasy will start over again, and once again I will own Morgan's butthole.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers