Morgan's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haramiru
haramiru
149 Followers

I still wasn't going to commit to Merlin just yet. But I'd be a fool not to enjoy this reunion for a while, at least. We'd all leave the house tomorrow, maybe together or maybe separately. We'd figure it out later. But right now, I was enjoying the hell out of the first time I've had multiple orgasms in the same body since being cursed so long ago.

"I wonder what trouble we'll get into next?", I wondered out loud.

Argyle smirked and shook his perfect head. "Morgana, fifteen minutes ago you were squeezing a demon's grandson out of your twat, and now you're having a three-way with a cambion and an incubus. Stop asking about tomorrow's trouble; your life is fucked up enough already." He paused for a second, then turned his attention to the cambion who was nearing his climax and panting with exertion. "Hurry up, Merlin. She first met me when I was posing for Michaelangelo, and I always knew this was the body I'd finally get to fuck her in."

The incubus was right: my life was pretty fucked up. But anything less would bore me silly.

1...345678