Morgan's Genie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave that little tilt of his head again. "Are you sure you want to leave?"

"Yeah!" Morgan exclaimed. "Thomas, I've had enough of the war and of living where someone else tells me and all that. I've done my bit for God and country. I'm done. But that's just another big batch of baggage, y'know?

"I found out right before I deployed that my shit boyfriend was cheating on me, and I've still gotta deal with that. I mean theoretically my stuff is all just in storage and he's supposedly been paying the rent on the apartment we leased together, but I know there's gonna be more of a mess from that. We aren't even talking anymore. It's a mess. I know it's a mess. And I've gotta deal with it, but I just can't until I'm done with this whole hospital bullshit.

"And yeah. There's the war. All of it. Two deployments, and I felt really distant from my civilian friends after the first one. I still get nightmares, and after this last one I know they're only gonna be worse. They haven't crept up on me yet and I'm sure that's because of you."

Thomas nodded, reaching his hand out for hers. "I know of what you speak," he told her. "I had nightmares, too."

"Figured," Morgan swallowed. "So I need time, Thomas. I need to get through the next couple of weeks where probably all I'd have to do is sit around thinking about all this bullshit and spin myself up. And then it'll be time to get out of the hospital, and out of the Army soon after that, and I still have no idea what I want to do."

"You do realize," he ventured, "that with me at your side, you don't necessarily have to do anything? You could simply enjoy your life? Your world? Me?"

"Sooner or later, I gotta find something productive to do with myself, or it's a wasted life," she said. "But for a little while? Maybe a couple of years? Yeah. That's exactly what I want, Thomas. I want to take selfish advantage of you and just have a good time and put some distance between myself and the last awful couple of years."

He squeezed her hand. "I think that would be good for me, too."

"You were basically on hold that whole time in the bottle, weren't you?" Morgan asked. "Didn't really have time to come to terms with everything you'd been through?"

"Not much, no," Thomas shrugged. "I would occasionally have brief moments of awareness, but then there would be clouds once more. The time passed swiftly. Had I actually been lucid in that bottle for almost a thousand years, I surely would have gone mad."

"Right. So. Next couple years, we just focus on having a good time together. Deal?"

"Only a fool would refuse," he smiled. "So then all we need concern ourselves with is getting through the next few weeks until you are freed from your commitments? And your hospital stay?"

"Yeah. That. That's the other thing I wanted to talk about. I've got something in mind, but I need your magic for that. There's something I want to do in that time."

"What might that be?"

"You," Morgan said levelly, and held her amusement in check even though she wanted to burst out laughing at how he blinked in shock. "Like I said. I don't want to dwell on things. I want to have a good time. I want you, Thomas. I don't want to do anything in that hospital bed other than make love with you. We gotta let the doctors and the orderlies do their little check-ups and stuff, but past that?"

Her voice became serious. Hungry. Controlled, though with an undercurrent of passion. "Thomas, I wish to make love with you for the next two weeks. I want to be sweet and gentle and dirty and rough and I want you to be every bit as possessive as you feel like being because I love it when you take charge of my body."

"You..." he swallowed hard. "You mean this?"

She gave a long, slow nod. "Thomas, I want you to use your magic to keep our bodies hungry and ready so we can just go nuts. I want it all. I want to taste you. I want to wear slinky underwear and have you tear it off of me and fuck me like you won me in a tournament, over and over.

"And when we're done with this whole hospital business, I want you to make love with me every night from now on until I say otherwise. And I honestly hope I never do."

His mouth wasn't quite on the floor, but he was every bit as awed by her demands as she'd hoped he might be. "You would give me this?"

"Us," Morgan told him. "I'm giving this to us, to share. That's how we're gonna start putting our baggage behind us."

Silence stretched between them, though there seemed hardly any real distance at all. If anything, Thomas felt closer to her than ever.

"Hi," said a voice. "I'm Susan, and I'll be your server tonight. Would you like to start with drinks or an appetizer, or are you ready to order?"

Thomas couldn't take his awestruck gaze off of Morgan. She just sat back and grinned. "He's gonna need a glass of wine," she said. "And a New York steak. Medium rare."

* * *

It was late when she led him by the hand through the hospital. He was staring, she knew, at her figure, her legs, and her ass and how the black dress flattered them all. She didn't mind. He loved her and respected her, and if along the way he also looked at her like a piece of meat, she could enjoy that very much, thank you.

It wasn't as if she didn't feel exactly the same way.

Morgan trembled with excitement as they came back to her room. The scenery was anything but sexy. It was hardly even hospitable. She knew her man could fix that.

They rounded the doorway to her room, closing the door behind them with an enchantment to ensure that no one thought this odd. Morgan stopped a few feet past the doorway. Thomas slipped in beside her, his hands on her hips and roaming slowly upward as his lips came to her neck. "Close your eyes," he whispered against her earlobe.

She shivered as she obeyed. His lips felt good. His hands felt good. His body pressed up against hers from behind excited her, promising carnal thrills.

"You may now look," he said again, his mouth still close enough that the words seemed to touch her physically.

She stood with him in a room of medieval luxury. There was a warm and active fireplace embedded in the furthest grey stone wall, with tapestries and candelabras adorning the other sides. Soft, thick fur rugs covered the floors. The bed was less than historically accurate, looking too luxurious and clean to be anything but a modern piece, but its strong wooden frame and the patterns of its sheets matched the setting just fine.

"Wow," Morgan smiled. "Is this an illusion, or did you actually change the whole room?"

"I believe the phrase you taught me was 'need-to-know information,'" her lover taunted her.

"Mmm. I'll go along with that. You've set the alarm?"

"I have. We will have plenty of warning to ready ourselves for any visitors. Until then..." he kissed her neck further.

"Say it," she whispered.

"Until then, you are mine."

Her smile shrank, but not because she was displeased. Her arousal had simply grown well beyond smiles. Perhaps Thomas was using his magic on her to make that happen, too, but Morgan doubted it—and didn't want to know in any case. It felt too good to question. She trusted him. Loved him. And had told him, explicitly, that she wanted him to be as possessive as he pleased tonight.

It was only fair, given how possessive she felt in turn. Given the trust they had established, it also turned her on fiercely.

Morgan slipped out of his grasp, turned and looked into his eyes. Her hands came to the shoulder straps of her dress. Thomas watched her as she slowly brought them down. He didn't smile, either, but Morgan could see in his eyes just how much he appreciated her beauty as she undressed for him, taunting him a bit by holding the dress to her breasts before letting it slip away. Morgan swayed slightly as she pushed the fabric the rest of the way down her hips to let it land in a pool at her feet.

She stood before him in only her panties and heels. Morgan couldn't get enough of his gaze. Putting on a show was not one of her habits; men had often told her they found her pretty, but she doubted herself nonetheless. Here her confidence soared as she turned for Thomas.

Stepping closer to him once more, touching his shirt and breathing heavily, Morgan said, "Take the rest." She felt his arms come around her. Felt his hands slide down her bare back and then around her ass, groping and holding it freely as his mouth came down on hers. She whimpered and shivered again as she let him play with her.

He could tear her panties off, she thought, bend her over and take her right there and she'd love it. No foreplay. No affection. Just intimacy and possession. She felt so aroused and so wet that she was ready for him to get right to it, and loved him dearly for the time he took in just enjoying her.

When his fingers finally hooked into her panties and began to slowly slide them down, Morgan's heart began to beat harder than ever. His mouth left hers to trail kisses down her neck and her chest as he knelt. His lips came tantalizingly close to each of her nipples, bringing them to eager hardness, but never actually graced them with a lick or a kiss. Instead, his mouth crept ever downward to her groin and her bush.

"Make it however you like it," she whispered to him. Her hands came to his strong shoulders as he kissed the bones of her hips. "Bare. Natural. I don't care." She looked down with curiosity, though, and smiled as his magic reshaped her bush to a thick strip of short, soft brown hair. She felt his tongue probe gently between her legs and saw his eyes look up at hers. Morgan shook her head. "I won't stop you from that," she told him, "but I don't want my turn yet, if that's okay. I want that later. Right now, I want yours."

He grinned just a little, standing at her gesture. Morgan explored his body once more with her touch, starting with him fully clothed and continuing on as she unbuttoned his shirt. She couldn't help but smile, looking at his muscles and his faint scars. She liked this body a lot. More than once, Morgan leaned in for a kiss or a nibble.

"Morgan," Thomas murmured. Whatever more he would have said, though, was derailed as Morgan unfastened his belt and slipped it free.

"Shoes," she said. "Socks. Off." She turned aside to grab a pillow off of the bed and drop it at Thomas's bare feet, and then guided his pants off in much the same way as he had shed her panties. She kept her face close to his skin the whole time, feeling not the least bit shy about caressing his erect cock with her cheek. She had grown quite fond of it.

He watched breathlessly as Morgan sank to her knees in front of him, taking his cock in her hand and stroking its hard length indulgently. "I have a wish for you, Thomas," she said.

His eyes fluttered. "Anything."

"I wish for us to taste wonderful to one another," Morgan smiled, her words coming out slowly and seductively. "I wish for you to use your magic to make this comfortable for me. Pleasant. Use your imagination. I want you to make sure I like doing this so that I'll want to do it for you often."

He opened his mouth to speak, but the sensation of her tongue gliding from the base to the tip as she watched his face robbed him of words. His hands ran through her hair as she teased him. "Something to say?" she teased.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," Morgan answered, still working him with one hand while the other softly enjoyed the feeling of his ass. "I'd do it for you anyway, but I'll be glad to have incentives." It was the last thing she said before her lips came to the head of his cock, kissed it reverently, and then slowly opened to take him into her mouth. She brought her face ever closer to his groin, enveloping more and more of his length without ever breaking eye contact.

Thomas let out a long, awed breath. It was a moment or two before he could regain his sense of anything but pleasure. Morgan's mouth pulled back, releasing all but the tip from her kiss, and lovingly rolled her tongue over the head a few times before she moved to take more of him into her mouth again.

"I thought you wanted me to be more possessive," he whispered, "not more possessed by you."

"Mm? I do," she taunted, kissing his cock reverently.

"I am at your mercy here," Thomas confessed, "much moreso than you are at mine."

"So remember it's the other way around," Morgan winked, "and do what comes naturally." With that, she began to slowly devour him again.

His head swam. His legs trembled. On her third such motion, Thomas remembered her wish. With her fourth descent on his cock he heard a moan of pleasure come from her as Morgan found herself able to take his full length into her despite his size.

Her hands now clutched at his ass. Her eyes fell shut. She thrilled to the ecstasy of having him fill her mouth, enjoying a smooth and pleasuring magical sensation nearly as good as having him between her legs. Morgan felt his hands on her head, felt him push forward with his hips, and felt no discomfort or degradation at all. She felt only the desire for more, and followed it.

Despite the burning need between her legs, Morgan happily continued on. It only aroused her more as Thomas began to let out long groans of satisfaction. They fell into an indulgent cycle together, bowed head and slowly thrusting hips building a blissful rhythm.

She felt him tremble again and willingly took in as much of him as she could, all the way to the base of his tool with her nose pressed up against his groin until finally he could hold back no more. Morgan felt him release down her throat, thrilling to the sensation as he filled her and knowing that there was nothing natural about how good it all felt.

"Morgan," he moaned. "I must have you."

She released him from her mouth, but not from her hands. There would be much more of this. Hours of this. "What?" she teased. "This doesn't count?"

"No." With his hands still on her head, he gently guided her up, holding and turning her as gracefully as if they were dancing, until finally she faced away from him with his front pressed up against her back.

"Oh," she murmured, "I see—aaahh!" She felt his cock tease the scorching wet lips between her legs, sliding across their length only once or twice before he bent her forward at the hips and back at the shoulders in a stretch that normally only looked good in pictures. The strain of her muscles felt good; the sensation of him penetrating her and making her his was as good as any climax she'd ever had. It only left her wondering how good her actual orgasms might be tonight.

Morgan cried out in willing surrender as he took her, slamming his hips up against her ass to drive into her pussy. Her last coherent thought was of how good it was to trust someone like this, to cede all her control knowing that it would all be returned eventually—and at this point, the first Tuesday after never sounded like a good time to ask.

Then her eyes rolled back into her head, and she couldn't think of her life or the war or anything more than the glorious fucking she was getting from the most amazing man she'd ever met.

She felt him deep inside of her—deeper than he could actually be going, again with no discomfort or pain or anything but the desire for more. She gave no thought to time, knowing only that it went on and on until they finally built together to a climax that shook her so hard she cried out his name and then hung from his embrace, held up by his arms and the length of him inside her, with tears running down her face.

Warm fluid ran down her legs, and down his as well. She loved it. She should have been sore, or at least too sensitive to go on, but true to her wish she was neither. She wanted more. "Thomas," she whimpered.

He turned her head to his, kissed her, and then brought her to the bed where she could relax as he went at her again.

Morgan often cried out for more that night. After the second rutting, with his animal urges somewhat sated but his passion only further inflamed, Thomas laid Morgan onto her back and pushed into her again. Her legs spread out welcomingly, then wrapped around his hips, and her lips found his and kissed and chewed on them lustfully as they possessed one another.

Somewhere along the way, Morgan's orgasms began to feel so good they left her weeping. She thought, briefly, that perhaps it was less about the sex and more about their love, but then Thomas kept fucking her and it was several long hours before she could think so straight again.

* * *

March, 2009

Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington

"...actions are credited with saving the lives of several members of Staff Sergeant Carter's unit. The valor, tenacity, resourcefulness and the high proficiency of skill demonstrated by Staff Sergeant Carter are in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Army. The Silver Star and Purple Heart are hereby awarded."

The men and women in the audience all around Frank Carter rose applauded, but he found it difficult to do so. He needed to blow his nose, and thankfully his girlfriend, Linh, had wisely held a tissue in her hand for just that eventuality. The big man gave up trying to look so tough in front of all of these soldiers and airmen. He'd done his own time in uniform, had put in twenty years on crab boats in Alaska after that, and his daughter had just won a combat medal—and stood on the stage in one piece. He was entitled to a few tears.

There were other awards that day. Plenty of other soldiers and airmen had been in scrapes as nasty as hers, if not nastier, but Frank wasn't so interested in those. He just held his girlfriend's hand, stared at his daughter there on the stage in her dress uniform, and waited patiently until he could finally slip through the crowd of men and women in uniform and their loved ones and wrap her up in his large arms for a hug that would, he intended, last well into next week.

When the ceremony finally broke up, he did just that. He had to wait his turn, though, as by the time he'd gotten to her he found her in the arms of a tall black man with the gold birds of a colonel on his uniform. The man released Frank's tearful daughter on his approach, knowing a father when he saw one.

"Dad," Morgan told him, jumping into his arms. There was a tear or two on her face, too, but by now Frank was much more composed.

"Mr. Carter," the colonel said, holding out his hand when the moment was right, "I'm Colonel Wallace, Morgan's C.O. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

"You, too, colonel," Frank said, happily shaking his hand. "Morgan's told me a lot about you."

"We'll miss her a lot," Wallace told him. "She's leaving some big shoes to fill."

"Thank you, sir," Morgan smiled.

"Bah. You're almost a civilian now. Don't call me sir. Call me Bill. And if there's anything I can do for you, just call me." He gave her a last nudge on the shoulder before excusing himself, wading into the crowd to greet more dependants and relatives.

"Hi, Linh," Morgan said, looking past her father's shoulders to his patient girlfriend. "Sorry I didn't, um—"

"Oh, don't worry about it," Linh waved dismissively. "We're just glad you're home."

"Yeah. Yeah, I am," Morgan nodded, squeezing her dad one more time. "Hey, there's someone I want you to meet." She needed only a moment to find Thomas standing nearby, dressed like all the other soldiers and having no trouble at all fooling everyone around him.

"This is Thomas," she explained. "My boyfriend."

"Oh, really?" Frank chuckled. "This is something you hadn't mentioned."

"Sorry," she offered as the two men shook hands. "I just haven't really been sure how to explain everything until now."

* * *

Author's Note: I hope you've enjoyed this series! It took me a long time to figure out how to end this. To be honest, part of my intent with this story was to establish a sort of open-ended premise for writing random sexy fun whenever I felt like it. I feel like I've finally got this down now, and yet I also wanted to give this a solid conclusion. There may be random stories of Morgan and Thomas in the future. There may not. I can't make any promises.