Morgan's Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
"Come here to me Morgan."
2k words
4.25
37.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm very sorry that this isn't very long, but I am more putting this out there so that people can review it for me and tell me if I should continue or not. This is entirely a work of fiction. The characters are all a product of my own thoughts and are not real people. This story is in a category unto itself. If it was put into a certain category that may not suit the entire thing, it is simply due to the limit's of the description we can place these types of stories under. Please review it people!

I toyed with the idea of going to find another war where I could at least feel alive. I was so numb that it took terror to make me feel anything.

Bess Jones

*

"Morgan, can you stop playing around please and finish cleaning up! We all would like to get to bed sometime tonight!" The old woman yelled across the kitchen towards the doorway were Morgan was playing with two of the little children of one of the other servants.

"I'm coming mum!" She shouted as she straightened herself and her skirts. The two children looked up at her with disappointed little scowls and Morgan laughed. "Oh don't you look at me like that!" She scolded, "it's getting dark. Go home and go to bed." and the two little ones were off.

Morgan made her way back to Marietta and looked up at the woman. "Can you go and feed the the chickens darling? Sierrah forgot to this morning." Marietta asked softly, staring down at the small 5'2 girl in front of her. Morgan giggled, and moved quickly to grab the feed bag. Anything was worth it to get out of having to scrub the tables down once more that night. She made her way down the path from the servants entrance of the manor towards the chickens and called to them as she neared.

"Come and eat!" She said, as she filled the trough for them. She stood for a few moments watching them, and was just about to return to the kitchens when a small sound from behind her made her turn quickly. Him.

"Lord Alastor..." She breathed and dropped to her knees quickly. He had been watching her, though for how long, it was not clear. He leaned against the wood fence around the chicken coup with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"I'm very curious what your reason is going to be for being out after curfew, Morgan." He stated simply, flicking the ash of his cigarette carelessly. "I'm also very curious why it took you so long to get on your knees when you saw me. You may answer." He said slowly.

Morgan felt the tears beginning to pool in the corners of her eyes, he wasn't even going to give her a chance... "Master...I mean Lord..." She began to stumble over the words.

"No, no Morgan...say Master." He ordered softly. Morgan kept her eyes on the black of his shirt, not daring to look into his. He wasn't her Master, and he knew that. She had pointed it out once before, only to be reminded, rather violently...that someday, he would be.

"Master...I...I uhm...I just..." Morgan knew she could not give him the real reason she had come out here. She would never get Marietta in trouble, she was too old to be beaten. "I just...forgot to feed the chickens today...so I wanted to come and feed them before bed...Master..." Morgan winced at the cruel chuckle that danced around her when the explanation left her lips.

"Forgetful little Morgan..." Alastor growled, and Morgan's stomach turned violently as his hands reached down and began undoing the buckle of his belt slowly. She let her eyes drift up to his.

"You aren't allowed to beat me..." She yearned to say, as though it would stop him somehow, but his eyes seemed as though they were daring her to do just that.

"Come here to me Morgan...I'm going to make sure that you are in much too much pain to sleep tonight..." Alastor snapped, wrapping the end of his belt around his fist.

AnaB1987: Are you sure you want to come back? Things are getting rough here...it's not the same as when you left.

Morgan: I know how rough it's been...Aaron got a hold of me a while ago and told me...

AnaB1987: So why come back then? You ran away Morgan...They are not going to just...let you walk into the house like you never left. Lord Zachary has a new girl...and I'm not sure anyone will take you after running away...pigs as they are...

Morgan: I know someone who will take me.

AnaB1987: Don't even think about that...He will break you Morgan, and then laugh in your face....

AnaB1987: It's not that I do not want you to come back...I miss you...it's just...I don't understand....

Morgan: You don't understand what Ana?

AnaB1987: I don't understand how it is that we all would give our lives for the chance you have right now...and you chose to come back to this nightmare...are you mad?

Morgan: Perhaps...

AnaB1987: ...When will you be coming?

Morgan: Tomorrow night...

AnaB1987: This place has changed for the worst since you left Morgan...I hope your ready...I have to go now though...someone is coming...

Morgan: See you soon...

Morgan dropped her head back against the hard brick wall and pulled her legs against her chest. There would be no shelter from the rain this night, she knew that as she dropped her head against her knees and remembered the conversation she had had with her younger sister earlier that day.

In reality, she was only about twenty miles away from the manor now, but after being gone for almost a year...after putting so much of herself into leaving, and knowing that she now was going back...it kept her at bay.

"One more night of freedom." She thought to herself as rain poured down upon her.

She ran her hand through her short, black pixie cut...the thing which had been her first order of business when she had left. Lord Zachary had always preferred her hair to be grown long and worn down all the time. This had presented a particular annoyance when she had been working outside during the day and still required to keep it in her face. He was a thing of the past now, and Morgan knew that.

She pulled the hood of her black hoodie a bit more over her face and pulled a cigarette from the pack in her pocket it and lit it as close to her face as possible to avoid it being put out by the rain once more.

This was the last night she would be able to do this as well. Slaves were not allowed these simple pleasures at Frostwilt Manor, as they were not allowed to wear the tight black hip hugger jeans, and black and red lacy corset shirt that she wore under her hoodie.

She wished that she could have told Ana why she was really going back to the hell hole.

She thought this as she took a long drag off of the cigarette, but if she knew anything about Lord Alastor, it was that he had already made it his business to know everything about her, and about everyone she knew. Even as they had been chatting, Morgan had a feeling that Alastor might already know. Besides the fact that it was expressly forbidden for any of the slaves to be anywhere near the computers. More bribery material for her to be a good girl and make him look like a hero when she returned she supposed...but the fact of the matter was...was that he had Aaron.

When Alastor had contacted her a few weeks before, she had been forced to listen through their conversation to the beating her older brother was receiving for sneaking to send her a letter. "You will come back now Morgan, you are the only one who has ever runaway from this Manor...so you must make an example of yourself and return." His voice...Morgan felt her stomach churn with fear as it danced in her head.

"If you be a good girl, and agree to do as I say...I will not touch your brother again." Alastor's voice was smooth and icy as it traveled through her, tightening it's grip around her throat.

"Okay..." Morgan had whispered into the phone, collapsing back against the wall of a building behind her.

"You will respond properly Morgan...or your brother's punishment will continue regardless." Alastor snapped into the phone.

"Yes Master Alastor..."

Mother fucker. The man had made a point when she was growing up at Frostwilt to make her life a living hell at every turn he had been allowed. The year she had turned eighteen, rumor had spread that he had paid a large sum of money to Lord Zachary to purchase her from him on the eve of her nineteenth birthday. At that point, she was simply a servant girl, untouched as was law at the manor, until she came of age, which at Frostwilt, was 19. "Pig." Morgan thought to herself.

Morgan pulled herself from her thoughts and stared at the lights of the limo making it's way down the road. Her heart twisted when she recognized it, and she staggered to her feet, pressing herself back against the brick wall.

It pulled up slowly to the curb, parking in front of her and remaining still there for a few moments.

"Run Morgan..." She warned herself as the door opened, but as He stepped from the limo, she was frozen in her place, staring into a pair of icy blue, angry eyes. He had not changed at all...he still wore the same type of tight black t-shirt, slightly baggy black jeans and leather, steel toe cowboy boots.

His face still so pale that it almost looked like it was glowing, and his hair..neat and messy at the same time...and jet black. The man could not have been older then 30 at most.

Neither of them said anything for a few seconds...here he was, standing in front of her. The thing that had created every one of her nightmares since the first day she had had the misfortune of "meeting" him.

"Happy Birthday, Morgan." His jaw was set as he spoke these words and stepped towards her slowly. He was like some kind of lion, stalking it's prey.

"No...no....one more night...please! Just one more night..." She began to beg as he stepped closer to her, and her stomach turned at the sound of his low, growling laugh.

"I don't think so Morgan, you've had enough fun for the past year I think." Alastor was near her in what seemed to have been a heart beat. His hand shot out and wrapped painfully around the back of her neck, and simply smiling when it elicited a pained whimper from Morgan.

"This isn't supposed to be happening this way..." Morgan thought to herself as she began to panic. In the blink of an eye, he had the upper hand, finally.

"Now Morgan, you are going to be a good girl and get in the car without making another noise, is that understood?" She felt his breath on the shell of her ear as he whispered this to her, but it didn't register with her...she did not want to go anywhere near that limo.

"Master Alastor..." She whimpered as his fingers tightened around the back of her neck.

He sighed a deep resigned sigh and shoved her hard back towards the limo. "Someone needs to learn her manners all over again doesn't she? I did not ask you to speak...did I?" On the last two words, he shoved her again, sending her to her knees on the hard sidewalk.

"No Master..." Morgan said through the sobs threatening to break free from her.

His foot flew and hit her hard in the stomach. Morgan yelped and crawled quickly towards the car, and away from him, but he kept coming.

"Up! Little bitch, get up!" He snapped, grabbing a handful of hair on the top of her head and yanking the tiny girl to her feet.

Alastor walked quickly to the car, nearly lifting her off of her feet several times on the way there, before finally shoving her onto the floor of the limo, climbing in himself and slamming the door shut.